Tonight's Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would normally let Lisa play with my cock like this for a while but for some reason this occasion was different, tonight it felt as if I was compelled to just fuck her ahead of her being used as a sextoy. Maybe it was something brought on by a peculiarity in the man's blood or the intensity of the storm that drove me, perhaps a mixture of the two, either way I had to fuck her now. Lisa sensed the urgency in my thrusts down her throat, released my cock and lay down on her back with her legs open, waiting for my cock to push into her now soaking wet pussy.

I looked down upon her as she lay there invitingly, so preoccupied with the sensations given to me by Lisa's mouth I had not seen her reach for her toy, no wonder she was so wet. Her guilty pleasure smile is hard enough to resist at the best of times let alone when I am like this in my elevated sexual state. I do enjoy watching her play with herself, Lisa closes her eyes when she is close to orgasm, right now though her eyes are wide open, indicating she is still in playtime mode, maybe the man's blood is a little bit different after all.

"Fuck me now Stefan, my mouth has enjoyed your cock, now it's the turn of my pussy." Pleaded Lisa to me.

I lifted her lips to see if her incisors were fully contracted, I was in the mood for a bit of face fucking first, indeed they were fully retracted and accordingly my cock went in fully to the back of her throat.

"Can I do this first?" I asked, knowing full well she would not be able to answer with my cock in her mouth.

I must have been there a while watching her breasts move in rhythm to my thrusts as I was on the verge of coming. I pulled out, Lisa's make up had run and made a mess of her otherwise flawless features. There are few things in life that are more irresistible than a beautiful woman's made-up look being corrupted by a hard face fucking.

"Just look at what a mess you have made of me Stefan, you had better fuck my brains out tonight to make up for it!"

"Allow me to clean you up my darling." I said

I pulled her up and placed her against the windowsill, the rain was as hard as it had been all night, I lifted the sash window and pushed her head out. Lisa gave a little yelp of surprise followed by a gasp as I pushed my cock in her pussy and pulled the sash window down on to her neck, trapping her with her face outside in the incessant rain and the rest of her body inside. I was fucking her hard and she was helpless as the seemingly ever-present storm continued outside.

I stood back for a moment, the scene was near perfection, there was Lisa caught in my makeshift trap, her backside in full view while I was fucking her pussy, she then took her hands and placed them on her backside spreading her cheeks nice and wide. Lisa chose to reward me with her ass to do with as I saw fit for providing her with a decent sized cock as well as our feast. I took her dildo and pushed it up inside her pussy to collect some of her juices. After a couple of insertions, it was suitably lubricated to place up Lisa's tight ass, it would be unfair to try to push my cock in straightaway without making any provision for it.

Lisa knew what to expect so it came as no surprise that her dildo was making its way deeper into her ass. I could see her smiling face lying flat on the outside sill as my fingers played with her clit, by now Lisa's ass was ready for my cock. I lifted open the window and pulled her on to the bed, her hair ravaged by the storm, her face was made even more perfect. I gave Lisa her toy back which she put to good use as I lifted her legs and placed my hands around her ankles and my cock up her ass. The look of ecstasy on Lisa's ruined face as my cock slides in and out of her ass while she plays with her toy can only be matched by the sound of Lisa's ecstasy as I turn her over and finish her off doggy style. Lisa will shake all over as she climaxes and if she holds on to her toy, she is ready to go again until she lets it fall from her grasp.

I always allow my bait to reach climax first, one of my control attributes, and this time my bait certainly earned her own reward as much as I did mine. Lisa let her toy drop and after one last shudder it was time for me to cum. After a couple more thrusts I removed my cock from her ass and placed my tip tight up to her asshole, Lisa then got her toy and placed it on the most sensitive part of my glans, time seemed to stand still as the raptures of pleasure were released through my body as I finally came, it had been a long time since we last had a feast such as this. We both lay there on the bed, the storm had finally subsided, Lisa was drying out and recovering from her good fucking, me reflecting upon a most fabulous evening, both of us having a nightcap of fresh blood from the man still inert on the floor.

"Can we keep this one Stefan?" asked Lisa

"Yes darling, I would agree, his blood is very good, I had better take him to the vault before he regains consciousness."

I took him in a fireman's hold and made our way down to the vault and placed him in his cage alongside the others, his new life will be providing sustenance for my bait and I until he can no longer supply the necessary blood for us. When that time comes there will be another bait night, unless of course we both get bored one night and desire a change. At which point, just be wary of being offered the chance of a threesome by a couple of good-looking strangers.

12