Tonight's the Night

Story Info
Meeting up with a big cock.
5.4k words
4.58
21k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

This was it -- our first actual meeting after weeks of texting and chatting online. It had taken me many years of clandestine gay sex to finally figure out what I wanted and liked. If I found a glory hole, I would become a regular, and at the same time, pretend I was a normal, married heterosexual guy. But it really kept coming back to sucking cock. I kept doing it any time I could, rationalizing away any concerns about STDs in favor of the rush of that moment when I could feel the cock that I sucked begin to erupt. It was like a flame for a moth.

For the past two weeks I had been anticipating this particular night. I was not only going to make a good impression -- I was going to live up to my own fantasies. Night after night I surfed the internet (that expression itself ought to give you a clue about my age -- it's not one people use nowadays) as I prepared. I read article after article on suppressing the gag reflex. I invested in a couple of different sprays that advertised an ability to help with that. I found at least three very lifelike dildos of different sizes and had them shipped to me.

It wasn't that I was new to giving head. I knew I liked it. I was even pretty good at it at one point -- but that was when I had the anonymity of glory holes on my side. That was from years ago when I was between marriages, lonely and horny. I told myself it was research -- knowing what it took to suck a cock and swallow the jizz was necessary in case a woman objected at some point. But that was what I would tell someone else if they asked. What really kept me going out to find cocks to suck was how amazing they felt in my mouth. I was caught up in the sensations. I felt powerful when a flaccid cock came through the wall and got hard in my mouth. Then the stiff core covered by the soft flesh was a unique sensation, and I was driven by the rush of how it ended, jerking and twitching as it erupted in my mouth. All justifications aside, I was addicted. I was a cocksucker, but it was all hidden.

Now I was on my own, living in an RV in a rural county in Texas. I stumbled onto some BBC Hypno videos -- the ones where dominant women point out how my attention was really on the cocks being sucked -- and I realized how much I wanted cock. The bigger, the better. The issue was that now, 25 years after I had been that cocksucker who needed the anonymity of the glory holes, how was I going to find more? Don't forget, I'm in rural Texas. It's not that guys don't get their dicks sucked -- it's that all the places I used to frequent were in cities.

My location was a bit of a problem - I not only had to deal with crappy internet, but mostly, I had to come to terms with a lack of likely partners. If guys were hung and looking to get off, they were generally either too far away or they were unable to host. I tried hooking up with one local guy who said he was above average -- and if he ever managed to get hard, he might have been -- but would only do it in his car. And trying to suck him while bent over his stick shift just didn't work. Would have been good since he was less than five miles away, but after two tries widely space apart I gave up on him.

I kept looking on line, however. And finally found a guy who lived about an hour away (maybe a little more). My profile said bottom. His said top. He said he was above average, and his public pictures said so as well. I peeked at him, his profile and pictures. Eventually, he checked me out because I'd checked him out. And we'd begun to explore each other's preferences and limits. I was a little outside his preferred age range. He was a bit far away. We began to chat via text. He was only into getting his cock sucked. He clearly wanted to get edged, so I could plan on a long night - it wouldn't be a long drive for 10 minutes, a mouthful of cum and then a long drive home. He imagined it would be a long session. He read some of the stories I'd published on that hookup site as well as the ones on Literotica and liked them. I asked him if he also liked ass and got turned down -- he wanted control, a bit of humiliation and cock worship

Anyway, this was it. I found his place and was delighted that he really didn't have any neighbors close by. Since I didn't know how he'd be about weed, I took advantage of the isolation to light up and smoke something calming and relaxing before going in. I smoked half a doobie and put the other half away with the other joint I had, grabbed my bag and walked up to his door. There was a note: "the door is open, come in. You know the drill." I shivered with excitement and went inside, closing and locking it behind me.

I entered into what I assumed to be the living room. All the curtains were drawn, but lights were on. The big screen TV was on, and when I looked it was showing porn. And very specific porn -- the scene on display had a naked man, on his knees with his arms behind his back. He was busy sucking a long cock that stuck out of a pair of pants -- the owner was still dressed. I saw his hands grab the head and begin to direct the oral efforts. I instantly grew hard -- it was a scenario I'd written about in many stories, and I was now hard as a rock. Without looking away from the face fucking on screen, I began to lose my shirt, kick off my shoes and drop my pants (that bag had underwear -- among other things -- in it. I came commando.)

"I see you like the video": came a deep voice. "Get on your knees. You know the drill."

I took a pillow out of my bag and set it on the floor, then knelt on it and kept my head down, slowly stroking myself in anticipation. I heard him move closer until I noticed his feet in front of me.

"What you came for is not on the floor. Look up ahead of you." He commanded, and I did. What I saw directly in my face was a crotch. Tight jeans were struggling to contain a very large bulge that ran down his leg. He really was above average!

"May I, sir?" I asked. "May I touch it?"

"Mouth only" came the answer. I leaned forward and hovered close to that bulge, breathing hard, hot air onto it. It twitched! I pressed my lips hard up against it, attempting to measure its size between them. I mouthed it from the root to the tip that was straining against his leg. I began licking and sucking through the denim of his jeans, anxious to please him.

"Very good, cocksucker. You may be as good as you say. Now use your hands and undo the belt and the top button. After that, just use your mouth to get what you came here for. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." I had to work to keep from ripping things. Slowly, deliberately, I unbuckled his belt, taking the opportunity to lean my arm against his hard cock. He leaned forward and pressed himself into me. I undid the top button, and pulled the zipper forward, then put my hands down behind my back.

"Let me see you play with your cock. Go ahead -- but don't you dare come!" I obeyed mechanically, but I was less interested in my hard flesh than his. I leaned forward and took that zipper between my teeth and began to pull it down with my mouth.

"Nice! Good cocksucker! You are doing nicely." Inwardly I was smiling -- this alpha male was pleased with me! Outwardly, I kept a straight face and continued to slowly pull his zipper to the bottom of its track. When it reached the bottom, I learned two things: I wouldn't have to deal with any underwear and I would need to get his jeans down lower to release that monster I was waiting to suck.

With the zipper all the way down, I pressed my head into the v it provided and began to work my mouth over the available flesh. The smell was intoxicating. It was musky and pungent and salty all at the same time. I found his navel and began to explore it with my tongue, much to his delight.

"Oh ho! Very inventive! Do you want me to lower my pants? Is there something you want to get to?" He laughed. "Let's see what we can do about that." Then, surprising me, he pushed my head back, turned around and lowered his jeans to expose the globes of his ass. "Here you go."

For a brief moment I was disappointed; I wanted that cock! But I never hesitated. I leaned forward, inhaling deeply and appreciating the smell. I began to kiss the cheeks of his ass. First one, then the other, slowly but surely working from the outside to their joining in his crack. Soon I was kissing and licking the depression at the very top that would become his ass crack, and I began to work deeper as I moved lower. Pretty soon my face was wedged between his tight buns, and I was doing my best to reach his tight asshole, just out of reach.

"Let me help you" he said, separating his own ass cheeks to let me descend on the wrinkled star. It was the source of that musty smell, but it wasn't dirty, so I pressed into it. Soon I was doing my best to work the tip of my tongue into it, and as I continued to lick and probe, I felt him relax. When I heard him moan quietly, I knew I was earning points.

"Mmmm, cocksucker, it seems you have other talents as well. As good as this feels, I think it's time to reward you properly." He pushed back my head, and lowered his pants as he turned back to face me. When he did, his cock, now freed from his pants, was pointing directly at me. I stared at it. It was so much bigger than the pictures he'd share with me!

"I think you like what you see, don't you?" he asked.

"I do. It's magnificent. It's bigger than I thought from your pictures. I can't wait....."

"Well, you MUST wait. I want you to describe it to me. Tell me what excites you about it."

"Yes sir. First off, like I said, it's bigger than I imagined. It's a man's cock. A big man's cock. It deserves to be worshipped. To be pleased. The helmet of it is shaped so perfectly. I like the way it is wider than the body of it -- a big, round knob of red flesh with that slit in the middle of it. And beneath it, there's that sensitive piece of flesh dying to be teased and licked. Your cock is thick as well as long; the veins stand out and I can't wait to tongue them. I like how it tapers back so it's thick at the root, at your pubes. And you keep your hairs trimmed, so I can see that ball sack and the big eggs in it and know I will be able to suck on them as well. I want to memorize it! Will you take pictures, sir? Will you capture me being a slut for your cock? Please?"

"I have cameras running, so we will be able to watch how you do over and over. Now go ahead and suck my cock. And do a good job, understand?"

I looked up into his eyes. "I need just a moment." He nodded, and I reached into my bag to pull out some throat spray. With a brief spritz I filled my mouth, and then I moved closer until the tip of his throbbing meat was just in front of my lips. I stuck out my tongue and licked at the slit that divided his cock head in half. I tasted salt and a hint of piss, but didn't stop. I just kept using my tongue, licking now at the head of it, tracing the edges of his helmet, pressing up underneath it. My saliva was flowing and his dick head was getting shiny with it.

Then I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock into my mouth. I used my tongue to continue caressing the head, and sucked as I twisted my head to increase his sensations. I kept licking at his head, as if I could lick off every taste of it. Once there was nothing else to taste, I pressed forward and took more of his cock into my mouth. The texture of the shaft was different than the head. I pressed my tongue flat against the shaft and felt the external flesh move while the internal cock was hard as a rock and never moved. God, it was glorious!

I pulled back until just the very tip was in my mouth and I worked it with my tongue for a minute before opening wide and moving further down the length of it than when it was last in my mouth. I felt the head expand as it moved to the back of my mouth. I felt him flex that thick tube of man meat and there were sensations in my cock as a result. Again I pulled back to the tip before diving forward and taking even more into my face on the next stroke. I was about halfway down the length of his cock, at the point where the shaft began to bend on an angle. His cock curved to the right and I had to adjust to it in my mouth. The next mouthful was going to bring that bend to the back of my throat and be the first real test. I was not going to fail it!

Taking a deep breath, I centered myself and then opened my mouth; once I had that fat, hot head past my lips, I closed my eyes, began to suck and worked my way down his big cock until the head was at the back of my throat. I held it there and concentrated on loosening the muscles in my throat, and calming that gag reflex. Then I exhaled, inhaled deeply and pressed forward to drive the head down my throat. There was a moment of almost gagging and then it was working down my throat because I kept pressing forward. Once I had him, I was out to drive my nose into his pubes and feel his big balls on my chin -- I wanted to make him gasp with pleasure. To make it even better I opened my eyes and looked up at his face; his mouth was open, and his eyes were closed. I made a sound and he opened his eyes and saw me looking up at him, and he grinned!

"Well you really are into it, aren't you? And you're damn good at it as well! Don't stop now -- I'll tell you when." I moaned -- or whatever you can call the sound you make with eight thick inches of cock filling your throat! I pulled back to speak.

"If you want to fuck my face, sir, please go ahead. If you want, of course."

"You sure? I mean, you said you were out of practice. It could get rough."

"Whatever you want, sir. I'm here to worship this big cock and make you happy."

"For now, you do the work. You can use your hands if you want -- I have a feeling you'll find ways to make me feel good. Now suck my dick. Suck it good!"

I needed no more conversation; I began to move up and down on his meat, working on the first few inches for a while, loving the feeling of it, and then taking him deeper and deeper down my throat before coming back up, slowly, using my tongue. The next time I went all the way down I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled driving him even deeper. I kept him there longer, swallowing and using my throat to massage that massive cock. I came back up and quickly pulled him back as I took him deep. That did it! That started his motor and he began to fuck my face. I grabbed his hands and put them on my head and he got the picture -- he began to stroke in and out of my face. And it was better than I expected, because he started to not merely bang me, but to use his cock to make love to my throat! I can't come up with any other way to describe how he was using his cock to bring me pleasure! I moved my hands to his heavy balls and began to play with them. They were large, hot and heavy; his sack was shaved clean and hanging low and loose. He was so male, so masculine, I was his to use however he wanted. "Easy, cocksucker, take it easy. We aren't done; I am simply not ready to cum yet. You can . get up if you want. Let's get something to drink.

I stood up slowly -- age had had an affect on my ability to kneel at length -- and, with my cock still hard, followed him into another room. That turned out to be the kitchen. I stood in the doorway, hands behind my back, and waited to be told what to do.

"Sit, cocksucker. And for the moment, we are out of role. You can call me Tom, and I need to know your real name."

"Richard, sir." I blurted. He handed me a cold bottle of beer and I basically chugged it, partially to hide my embarrassment, and partially for the relaxation of the alcohol.

"Well, Richard, I must say I'm glad we finally made this happen. Are you?"

"Extremely glad. But it won't be complete for me until I make you come. And swallow every drop of it."

"All in good time. For now, would you like to see how you did? Just watch the TV over on the counter." With that he picked up a remote and hit a button. I watched myself enter his house, lose my clothes and make my way into that living room. And watching as he presented himself to me and I took in his cock got me hard again. I must have been stroking my cock without realizing it because he suddenly said "Stop that! The only cock you should be rubbing is mine, so get over here. As a matter of fact, go under the table and stay there. See what you can come up with."

"I've always fantasized about being under a table or desk and sucking a big cock while the owner talks to other people. It's a shame there aren't any other folk here, but I promise I won't let it stop me." With that I came off my chair and onto the floor, and on hands and knees went under the table and between his legs. They were spread wide and that big cock was full although not erect. Waiting for me!

I decided to take a different approach. I lifted his cock with one hand, slowly stroking it, and cradled his big balls in the other. Pulling them forward, I began to nip at his ball sack. Then I started to lick it, and then I began to suck on it. I felt his cock stiffen as I took one of his balls into my mouth and began to use my tongue on it. The other one hung a little lower (I haven't seen every man on the planet, but almost every one I have seen has one hanging lower. If I ever went for an advanced degree, that might be a worthy subject for a thesis. I sure would love the field work.

And I certainly enjoyed the attention I gave to his balls. Not only that, from the stiffening of his big cock, he did as well. I made a circle of my thumb and forefinger around the base of his ball sack -- because I assumed if I liked it, he would as well. And I was apparently correct -- he moaned and his dick got even stiffer. Then I began to kiss and lick his cock from the base all the way up one side and down the other, then back up the bottom of it until the head was at my lips. I opened my mouth and used my tongue on it, then opened wider and put my mouth around the head of his cock, breathing out through my mouth and onto his dick. I think he got even harder! I was hypnotized by his dick and it kept telling me to make it feel better.

In another minute I closed my mouth and leaned forward, going all the way to the base of his cock without hesitation. I heard his moan of delight and used that as my guide. While I really wanted to feel him come, I knew what he wanted was pleasure and attention, so I took my time. I would pull up and almost let the cock head out of my mouth, then work just on the head of it and then work my mouth back down as his cock filled my throat. My own cock was rock hard, but I was not going to attend to it. I was only there for his cock. His come. His pleasure. And suddenly I felt his cock twitch. I was about to get what I came for! I doubled my suction and my speed, I changed my grip on his balls. I used my free hand at the base of his cock as it left my face.

"You are going to get what you came for, cocksucker. Don't you spill a drop of it!" he moaned as I felt his dick pulse as the come began to shoot from the end. I felt it in my throat but couldn't taste it. I wanted to pull back and let it fill my mouth but I felt his hands holding my head in place, his big dick buried in my throat. I felt him shoot at least 5 jets of sperm into my throat before he let go; breathing deeply through my nose I pulled his pumping cock out of my throat and into my mouth where he let loose with still more of his hot, sweet come. I kept sucking until I felt him begin to soften, and slowly let him out of my mouth.

"Well done, cocksucker. You really love it, don't you?"

"Yes sir, I do."

"I see it makes you horny. You can play with yourself if you want -- but don't come until I tell you. And it seems to me you mentioned how you like to get your ass penetrated. Am I right?"

"Yes sir, I know you don't like that, but perhaps I can get you to reconsider at some point."

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12