Tonight's the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

"I'll think about it. I noticed you brought a bag -- by any chance did you bring a dildo and lube? If you did, I'd like to see you use it."

I let go of my cock and went over to my bag. I removed the astroglide and my chocolate bar -- it was what I called the 10 inch, brown latex dick I loved. It had two uses: first, it was what I was using to practice my deepthroat skills, and second, it was my anal probe. (In between the two, of course, it got very thoroughly cleaned) Tom's eyes widened when he saw it; it was larger than his wonderful cock.

"Can you take that all?" He asked.

"Yes. Watch me." I poured the astroglide over it and played with it as if it were the real thing, stroking it from the base to the tip until it was totally covered in lube. Then I poured some into my hand and applied it to my asshole, which I then began to probe with first one finger, then two and then three. Setting the dildo on its suction base, I then knelt above it and positioned the head at my hole. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and concentrated on opening my ass and easing onto that cock. Once the head was in there was no more resistance and I lowered myself until it was all up in me. The feeling of fullness is almost indescribable. If you've bottomed and like it, then you know it. You appreciate how it takes your breath away -- especially long, thick dicks that seem rearrange your internal organs.

If you've never bottomed, then you don't know what you're missing. The only thing better is having a live cock, hot and throbbing and moving in ways that a dildo has yet to copy. There is nothing like a big cock deeply buried in your guts by a guy who knows how to use it; who can flex it and expand it and who loves to pound the crap out of you! To say nothing of the sensations of having hot come shot into your innards. Oh my god it's amazing!

At any rate, in short order I had that dildo balls deep in my ass. My cock had lost a good deal of erection. It was still enlarged -- it just wasn't completely hard. After sitting there for a moment and just appreciating how full I was, I began moving up until it was barely in. I rotated my ass with just the head held in, then slid back down. I began to pick up speed as Tom watched.

"Get up off the floor, cock sucker. We're going to do something different. Something you can't do by yourself. Bring the dildo and the lube and come with me." It took a few minutes to get up and let my legs unkink, but I grabbed both things and followed him down the hallway and into what was obviously his bedroom.

"Get on your hand and knees. On the bed." He took the lube and the dildo from me. I heard him unsnap the cap and heard the distinct sound of lube being applied to the dildo. Then I felt it try to wedge between my cheeks, so fell onto my chest and used my hands to pull my cheeks apart, making the target obvious. And within a few seconds I felt that big hunk of silicone work its way deep into me, only to pull back until it was almost out, then repeat the cycle.

"Oh yes! Fuck me hard with it. Pound my ass as deep and hard as you can. Thank you, sir!" And I just allowed him to do what ever he wanted. It was an order of magnitude better than trying to fuck myself. I could concentrate on being pounded instead of giving and getting at the same time, and I gave up control and let him lead. I was hoping he would see how it affected me and that maybe he would decide to fuck me.

"Is there a camera on?" I asked. "I think it would be a very hot video to watch. Don't you?"

"Yes, the camera is on. I'm amazed at how deep you are taking it. Not only that, but how clean it is. Somehow I worried it would be dirty."

"I took care of that before I left home. I was hoping you would want to fuck me, and I know you aren't really into it, but something tells me you are thinking hard about it. Or maybe that you are hard, thinking about it." I reached back and found direct evidence of my wild guess. "Ah ha. That would feel amazing in my ass. Please fuck me, sir. Take out that dildo and use your big cock to fuck my ass. You will love it, I promse!"

I felt the dildo withdraw and held the gape after it did. He was going to do it! I heard him apply the lube, and then felt the head of his wonderful dick pressing into my hole. I relaxed my muscles and pressed back into him, working that big hot cock into my back channel. My dildo was bigger, but his cock was alive! It was hot and I felt it twitch and grow even harder. Then he moaned and I almost came when he did!

"You were right. This is amazing. Am I hurting you?" He asked.

"Don't worry about that, Tom. Just do what ever you want. I can't tell you how amazing your dick feels. Fuck me as hard as you want. I want to feel you drive that up into me as far as you can!" He had worked himself deep into me, then he pulled back until the head was almost out, and as soon as he heard me begging he drove back deep and began to fuck me deep. The feeling was exquisite. Soon he as banging away. I felt his big balls slam into my taint and bang against my balls. The sensations at the root of my cock were unlike anything I'd ever felt. He began to pick up speed -- it was like a jackhammer pounding my ass. I didn't realize it at the time, but found out from watching that video that we were both moaning and wailing like banshees!

"Are you getting close? Are you getting ready to blast your come in my ass? Do it! Give me your come! Don't hold back!" I begged, panting. And then I felt his rhythm falter -- that hitch let me know he was about to come and at that point I tightened my ass tube and he went off like a rocket! Streams of hot come battered my guts as he pumped his sperm deep in me. I fell forward and he collapsed on top of me, his dick slowly deflating until it fell out of my ass with a pop. He rolled onto his back and off of me, and then I did something I hadn't ever considered. I rolled over and took that magnificent dick into my mouth to clean off the come and lube even as I felt it drip from my ass.

"It's gonna take me a little time to get it up again, you know."

"That's fine, I just want to clean you up. So maybe you'll consider taking my ass again some time, because I loved it." I went back to work on it.

"I think you may have converted me -- or at least convinced me to keep exploring. But for now, I think we can turn off the camera and maybe get a little nap. What do you say?"

"Whatever you want, Tom."

And so we fell asleep for a while. And hours later he was pounding my ass again. This time I came just from getting fucked! That night turned into a full weekend where we really never got out of bed, and I wasn't able to walk right for three days. Since then we've been unable to get back together, but we're set up for this coming weekend. And we've both been busy online, searching for some company. There's going to be at least one more big cock available and I can hardly wait!


ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12