All Comments on 'Tonight's the Night'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Madhu does not seem to be the good girl Angie made her out to be, it seems her true nature is coming out the more she is getting use to being away from home, poor Angie I think she is in for a wild night with her, can't wait for the next part

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma2012

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm currently writing the next part and "poor Angie" has just had a wild night even before she has her Saturday afternoon with Madhu. I'll be posting it early next week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh i loved this

just found your story , just can't wait for the next part . awesome ,thank you.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for reading and enjoying. In the next part Angie's college experience steps up a few gears (and then some!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Omg this is amazing. I really hope the second part is uploaded soon 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Another great story as usual. It sometimes gets hard to follow the characters between the different stories, but I love it. I can't wait for next part. By the way, I am currently reading Unconsecrated Ground. About 75% done. Fantastic book. So many areas I think I read this before in your Heather Hunter stories. Keep up the great writing.

SB

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for anonymous (Amazing)

I'm glad you enjoyed it. More will follow very shortly.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous - SB

I'm glad you are enjoying it and am pleased you're reading Unconsecrated Ground. Heather was originally intended to be Sean's straight, spoilt-brat girlfriend, destined to be murdered by him in one of the follow-up novels. When I stopped planning and began to physically write about her she proved to be far different, far stronger and infinitely more interesting than I'd intended!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Excellent!

The plot twists and wiggles, and Angie is a goddess, but then Madhu must be one, also.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for GrrreeatImagination

What a grrrreat user-name! Thank you for enjoying the story and taking time to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So pleased how this ended

I'm hooked on your writing. The contrast of Madhu with the raw fucking that occurs in her other relationships really works. I could see this developing further with the mother, auntie, etc. BUT in reality I like where it has stopped. The pictures in my brain and their accompanying narrative are so much muckier!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for enjoying and having mucky thoughts! There are lots of other Angie stories on Literotica - both preceding and following this one. If you look on my bio, at the bottom of the personal stuff I've done a list in chronological order. Angie has a section of that list all to herself.

PM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESPM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESabout 4 years ago
Do not like the transphobia

I did not like that one of the main characters was transphobic and was never called or corrected on it.

vividhallucinationsvividhallucinationsabout 4 years ago

the unnecessary transphobia is whack but i otherwise enjoyed this story—just don't make the trans character a side attraction and make the main character transphobic!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback for vividhallucinations and PM-ME-YOUR

It's a while since I wrote this so I will have to re-read. Then I will re-write from a different direction and make sure the villain gets his/her due desserts.

Hopefully a better version will be available in a week or so.

Thank you for taking time to comment. I sincerely appreciate feedback in all forms.

LL

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 4 years agoAuthor
More feedback re "transphobia" (two recent comments)

I've now reread the story and am wondering what you are getting at. Am I right in assuming it's Ruby who offends?

chloifiedchloifiedalmost 2 years ago

No it’s Madhu, misgendering Sarah-Jayne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous