Tonight's the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buying condoms was not her specialist subject. Bobby had been a rock-solid devotee of rubbers. He had always had dozens on them, secreted about his person. Angie had never needed to worry about lack of preparedness. But now, having agreed to go to bed with a girl with a real-life, sperm-shooting cock, she was unsure about etiquette.

Was the onus on her or the sperm-shooter?

Or should a girl of the world bite the bullet and take care of herself?

In the end, like Bobby and millions of boy scouts worldwide, she decided to be ready for anything.

The ladies' was as good a place as any to prepare. She had a choice of two vending machines and of dozens of colours, flavours and shapes. Putting a handful of coins in the slot, she selected a packet of three black, flavourless ones . . . without protrusions.

Sarah-Jayne's a girl with a cock, she continually reminded herself. She isn't a guy with tits; she's a girl with a cock.

When Angie went back into the Union Sarah-Jayne was in conversation with Joe, the bar manager. Joe looked at Angie and signalled with his eyes, as if he was afraid she was about to get in out of her depth. Angie replied with a wink before kissing her date.

'Looking good,' she said appreciatively. 'Dry white, is it?'

Sarah-Jayne laughed prettily. 'You'll be drinking like a man and so will I.'

Joe was still looking concerned. Angie winked at him again. 'Two Marston's please.'

Frowning, he pulled them their pints.

Chapter Four

Outwardly Sarah-Jayne oozed confidence, but she genuinely did not know what to expect from Angie. Appearance-wise, with her skinhead and strong, mannish body, she was undoubtedly butch. But then so was Charlie, and Charlie was (allegedly) not very butch at all.

Sipping her beer, Sarah-Jayne hid a smile. She only knew about Charlie by hearsay (sadly!), although she'd heard from plenty of well-informed sources. And like everyone else, she'd witnessed enough of Ruby's bullying to know Charlie wasn't nearly as masculine as she looked.

Angie had finished her second pint already. She was trying to attract the barman's attention, wanting to buy more. Sarah-Jayne took opportunity to study her ass as she stood on the bar-rail, wanting to make herself even more noticeable.

Not too mannish, she thought wryly. Her ass goes with her tits, not the rest of her body. But forget the bees and tees, what is she really going to be like?

At twenty-four Sarah-Jayne was older that a lot of undergraduates. She was also experienced in ways most of her peers couldn't even imagine. Yet she'd been chasing Charlie for two years without a sniff of success. By all accounts Angie had clicked with Charlie in maybe ten minutes.

She'd clicked quickly with Billie, as well. And Sarah-Jayne could personally testify that Billie was quite a handful. In fact Billie could be insatiable. Yet, questioned about her night with Angie, the horny punk had rolled her eyes and sighed.

'She's a force of nature,' she'd confided. 'Forget it, Sare; she'd leave you for dead.'

So, the feedback was all positive. Angie was passionate, endowed with great staying power and had an appetite to match. And she wasn't above hopping from bed to bed. Sarah-Jayne sincerely admired such qualities in a girl.

But Angie had agreed to have sex tonight without a second's hesitation. And she knew she was in for a good, vigorous fucking because loudmouth Charlie had told her about the cock, hadn't she? Half the Union Bar had heard that little exchange. She'd shrugged off Joe's attempted warning lightly enough, too. Yes, she knew what she was in for all right.

She knew and she was up for it.

What did Angie expect, though? Would a strong, passionate force of nature simply open her legs and take it? Or would she insist on being the top?

Grinning, Sarah-Jayne accepted her fresh drink and decided to play it by ear.

*****

Angie made her first move thirty yards shy of the curry house, stopping Sarah-Jayne in her tracks with a hungry kiss. Sarah-Jayne was okay with that. Putting her arms around Angie she kissed back.

And wasn't kissing Angie something else! Most everything about her looked tough and ferocious but her mouth was both softer than soft and hotter than hot. Who cared if they were half-blocking a busy sidewalk? Not Sarah-Jayne. For the time being at least, she was happy to stand there and snog.

For the time being forever wouldn't be long enough.

Tonight was nominally a "date" so Sarah-Jayne had dressed accordingly. She had also accounted for unexpectedly warm weather. She was in a light, gypsy-style white blouse, a short, brown leather skirt and a pair of heels (to minimize the height difference). Angie was dressed as per always in jeans and a T. And she liked the skirt . . . or maybe she liked what was under it; she was bum-squeezing as she snogged.

Their bodies were tight together, tit-to-tit, groin-to-groin. Realizing that she'd got a hard-on (already!), Sarah-Jayne politely shifted her lower body away. Angie immediately dragged her back into contact.

And this time she made their contact tighter than tight.

'That feels good,' she said into Sarah-Jayne's ear, 'feels like the rumours are true.'

'What rumours?'

'I'll tell you later, when I've had in-depth confirmation. Let's go get that curry.'

'We can go straight to mine if you want,' said Sarah-Jayne.

Angie wavered, obviously tempted by her baser instincts. 'I haven't eaten since lunchtime,' she said finally. 'I've been saving myself. If I don't eat now I might flake out on the job, and that'd be a shame. Why don't we skip the full wining and dining experience in favour of main courses and the odd pint of Cobra?'

'Do you mean skipping the starters?'

'Yes, I mean having mains as starters and you for dessert.'

So that's what they did. Finding a corner table in Gandhi's Revenge, they each ordered madras and beer and touched each other under the table. Well, Angie did most of the touching; Sarah-Jayne did most of the sitting there and being touched.

And wasn't she excited. Angie fingers moved continually from her bare thigh and onto her skirt, where they traced the outline of her cock. Speaking of which, she'd never been so hard. It wasn't simply the touching; it was something about Angie, maybe the element of the unknown.

Oh my, wasn't that an arse-about-face way of looking at their liaison? Wasn't Sarah-Jayne supposed to always be the wild card?

She tore off a corner of chapatti and scooped up lots of heavily-spiced mince. Angie did likewise and still somehow found a free hand to keep on touching her.

And touching her some more.

Then, abruptly, the curries were eaten and they were at Sarah-Jayne's, not bothering with the grand tour, going straight into the bedroom to stand and snog . . . tit-to-tit, groin-to-groin.

'Ladies first,' Angie announced eventually, unfastening Sarah-Jayne's top button.

Sarah-Jayne preferred to think of herself as a "lady" but didn't demur. Instead she just stayed where she was and allowed the blouse to be slowly undone and peeled off her. Angie laughed gleefully as she unhooked the bra.

'Beautiful,' she said, reverently kissing each erect nipple, time after time.

She wasn't so slow in removing her own T-shirt and was, as usual, bra-less beneath. Sarah-Jayne let out a sigh at the sight.

'Beautiful,' she echoed.

Before she could kiss nipples Angie had closed with her and their breasts were together, pressing and rubbing; pressing and rubbing with great ardour. The sensation was exquisite.

'I've got lightning bolts shooting through me,' Angie gasped.

Breaking contact, she sat on the bed and took off her boots. Still playing things by ear, Sarah-Jayne stood and watched. Impossible though it seemed, excitement was building inside her. What she had felt in Gandhi's was nothing compared to this. At this moment there seemed to be no limits.

The realization was as scary as it was thrilling.

'There,' said Angie, kicking free from her denims, displaying herself naked apart from a flimsy pair of white panties. 'What you see is what you get.'

She sounded confident as she spoke, and with good reason. Sarah-Jayne drank her in. Yes, her body was mannish . . . but that didn't stop it from being sexy.

'Kickers off,' she said boldly. 'I want to see.'

Grinning, Angie obliged. She was shaven down there but not cleanly-shaven. Sarah-Jayne reckoned she'd used the same razor setting as she used on her head.

'Skirt off,' said Angie. 'I want to see.'

Sarah-Jayne tugged down her zip and let the skirt fall away. She was aware her own flimsy panties couldn't contain her rock-hard cock and, for a moment, was afraid to look down.

How embarrassing to see it poking so rudely out of the fabric!

'Like a horse,' Angie said, unabashedly staring. 'Stay right there. Leave this to me.'

Suddenly Angie was on her knees, the panties were around Sarah-Jayne's ankles and a remarkably soft mouth was working on her.

'Oh my God,' Sarah-Jayne groaned. 'Oh my God yes.'

Secretly, she'd expected Angie to be at a loss when confronted with a cock; that she would not know what to do with one. That perhaps she'd freeze and become all submissive.

But she knew what to do all right.

Oh boy, didn't she just!

'More,' Sarah-Jayne begged. 'Please Angie, more!'

Chapter Five

A real-life cock wasn't a new experience for Angie, of course. She'd gone out with Bobby for over two months, fucking with him three or four times a week. She had, however, only ever sucked him through a flavoured condom. Sucking Sarah-Jayne bareback was a whole new experience of tastes and feels.

Bareback, transgender and sexier than sex!

It was a good experience, too. No, it was a wonderful experience. It was infinitely more empowering than sucking off Bobby . . . and making him wriggle and squirm had been enormous fun.

Sarah-Jayne appeared to be enjoying herself too.

'Angie,' she soon warned, 'I'm going to cum.'

Good, thought Angie, that's why I'm doing this, no?

She kept going and was rewarded with a drop of warm, salty wetness on her tongue.

'Yes,' Sarah-Jayne grunted. Firmly but not roughly, she thrust deeper into Angie's mouth.

This time Angie felt a more substantial splash of heat on her tonsils.

Sarah-Jayne withdrew and thrust again, still firm but by no means rough, repeating the process for a third time before staggering over to the bed.

'My legs have gone weak,' she explained.

The taste wasn't nearly as bad as Angie had feared. Indeed it was far better than the tang of rubber and lager and lime. Salty madras, she figured. Not bad at all.

Swallowing was no hardship.

Grinning, she knee-walked in pursuit of Sarah-Jayne and took hold of her again. She was still hard as rock. Using her fingers, tongue and lips, she ensured she'd extracted and devoured every last drop of seed. Then, when she was satisfied the only moisture left on her was her own saliva, she deftly rolled on a condom.

The girl with a cock was looking at her curiously. 'I didn't expect anything like that,' she confessed.

'Shush,' went Angie, getting onto the bed beside her. 'Shush and come on, fuck me.'

Sarah-Jayne's eyes went round and wide. 'Do you mean right now, straight after . . .'

'Yes, I do; I really, really do.'

'But . . .'

'Don't argue,' said Angie, 'just do it.'

Sarah-Jayne pushed her onto her back and attacked her tits, showing that by-now familiar firmness.

'Fuck me,' Angie repeated, pulling her away from her chest and into the most basic position of all. 'We can save the foreplay for later,' she said, gripping the sheathed erection. 'I want to feel you inside me. I want you this second.'

*****

Subconsciously, because of her experiences with Bobby, Angie had been afraid Sarah-Jayne might struggle to make her cum. She'd never acknowledged the fear but it had been there; deep-rooted but definitely there. Even as she steered the girl with a cock into her pussy, enormously turned on as she was, she'd had her reservations.

But she needn't have worried. Two minutes of penetration and Sarah-Jayne had made her orgasm all right. And after that it had been business as usual, with Angie cumming at regular intervals.

And not particularly long ones. Their cum-to-cum ratio had been enormously skewed in her favour.

So, nothing new there, then . . .

Angie had, of course, pulled her weight. She always pulled her weight and had plenty of it to pull. Sex wouldn't be sex if she didn't do most of the doing, would it?

Now, all three condoms filled and Sarah-Jayne noticeably flagging, they were side by side, staring up at the ceiling, cozy in each other's company.

'Tell me about you,' said Angie. 'What are your hopes and ambitions? Outside of uni, I mean.'

'I'm happy as I am right now,' Sarah-Jayne replied. 'At one time I intended to go the full surgical route, but I got this far and decided that it works for me.'

'It works for me too,' said Angie, 'big time. Was it hormone treatment you had?'

'Mostly, apart from the breasts; they cost six grand.'

'Money well spent, in my humble opinion.'

'I was a classic case,' Sarah-Jayne went on. 'I believed I was a woman trapped in a man's body, even though my body looked girly all along.'

'So what happens in the future? Will you meet a nice boy and settle down?'

'I'd rather meet a nice girl and settle down.' Sarah-Jayne laughed. 'I suppose that I was always more of a lesbian trapped in a man's body, if you know what I mean.'

'But you do have boyfriends?'

'I don't do boyfriends or girlfriends as such. I have occasional lovers of any sex, preferably feminine.'

'That sounds very much like me.' Angie chuckled. 'Since tonight, that is. Before tonight I have had one boyfriend and umpteen feminine girlfriends. Well, feminine-ish . . . I don't always get all my own way.'

Sarah-Jayne had left a light burning on her nightstand. She turned to look Angie in the eye.

'Did you get your own way tonight?' she asked.

'I got everything I'd hoped for.' Angie chuckled again. 'Tell me about these male lovers of yours. What do you actually do with them?'

Sarah-Jayne shook her head. 'What did I just do to you ten minutes ago?'

Angie didn't immediately answer. After being inordinately overbearing and out of contraceptives, she'd asked Sarah-Jayne to fuck her ass. That was a sex act she'd learnt from her "older woman"; one she liked a lot.

And it was evidently a sex act Sarah-Jayne liked too.

'So you do that to your male lovers,' Angie said eventually. 'Do you let them do it back to you?'

'I'm equal opportunities,' Sarah-Jayne replied. 'Of course I do.'

'In that case you owe me. Next time I'm bringing a strap-on. And I'm going to go more than just once or twice. Okay?'

This time Sarah-Jayne's headshake was monumental.

'You cannot be serious.'

'You bet I'm serious. So is it a deal?'

Sarah-Jayne was silent but Angie could feel her hardening again.

Too right it was a deal!

'Say yes and I'll suck you off again,' she said beguilingly.

'Will you really, after where you-know-what's just been?'

'I will if you go wash yourself first. So come on, is it a deal?'

'It is if I get to fuck you again, after you've sucked me.'

'Okay, but it'll have to be anal. I'm all out of rubber.'

'Look in the second drawer of my nightstand. There should be some in there.'

Angie looked and there were dozens. No, there were dozens and dozens.

'Blimey,' she said, 'we can keep going forever.'

Sarah-Jayne rolled her eyes. 'Omigod,' she murmured, 'I think the girl's serious!'

Chapter Six

Angie headed for home around seven in the morning, full of the joys of . . . well, autumn. It was just getting light and, although cool, the air was clear and crisp. She didn't need to be a meteorologist to predict it was going to be another fine day.

As she approached the entrance of her hall three female freshers emerged, dressed in multicoloured fluorescent running gear.

'Hey Angie,' one of them called.

'Joining us for a quick ten K?' another wondered.

'Or have you already exercised?' the third added with a cheeky grin.

Angie didn't know any of the girls but they clearly knew her. Mock-reluctantly, she supposed she was indeed famous, and for infamous reasons.

'Hey girls,' she replied, playing up to the image. 'I did a half marathon before midnight and another ten K not an hour ago. Ask me again, around lunchtime.'

'In the Corner, you mean?' The second girl tittered. 'Maybe I will. See you later.'

The three of them set off, tight bums waggling, no need of assistance from high heels required. Angie watched them until they were out of sight then, happy to be there and throbbing with life, went inside.

At that early hour (early as far as students were concerned) halls were barely awake. Exercise freaks were off campus already, very few doors were slamming and the only music playing was soft and not at all intrusive.

Angie hit the fourth floor and strode down her corridor, hearing nothing local. The background sounds were all above or below, and easily ignorable.

See you in the Corner, she thought. Frigging hell; is copping off with a new girl always going to be so simple!

Inside her room she kicked off her boots and, after removing them, inspected her jeans. Cum-soaked again, she concluded, not even bothering to glance at her soggy knickers. Dumping both items in her wash basket she made a mental note to check up on the halls' laundry facilities. They were there, she knew they were; she just hadn't previously bothered to look for them.

Or find out how they worked, come to that.

But that was one for another day. So far her basket was less than half-full. It only had a few odds and ends of clothes and bedsheets ringed with Billie's cum; nothing that a handful of Daz and a quick spin wouldn't sort in minutes.

Assuming she could figure where to put the Daz.

And which buttons to press.

The sudden rap on her door took her by surprise. So too did the way the door opened without giving her chance to invite the visitor in.

For a horrible second she thought it was a Gestapo raid.

Then she saw who it really was.

It was Madhu in her blue jim-jams, looking distressed.

'I was so worried,' she practically wailed. 'How could you do this to me?'

'Blimey, Madhu, you scared me half to death!'

Madhu rode straight over her. 'We are supposed to be looking out for each other. How can I look out for you if you never come home? Where on earth have you been?'

Angie took a deep breath. Before she could speak the beyond-beautiful babe was off again.

'You've been with that . . . that Sarah person, haven't you; the one that's not even a girl?'

'Hang on a sec, Madhu. You knew I was going out with Sarah-Jayne. You knew . . .'

'I knew that you were going out with a girl,' Madhu countered, heavily stressing "girl". But I didn't know you'd stay out screwing her all night. Or should I say him,' she added, bitterly.

'Hey, hey,' went Angie. 'We're not exactly an item, are we? Why should you care who I screw?'

Madhu shut the door and stood with her back to the wood, still visibly distressed. Angie was grateful for small mercies. She'd been expecting a crowd to start gathering.

'We are supposed to be looking out for each other,' Madhu repeated. 'That involves mutual trust.' Her eyes suddenly filled with tears. 'And why are you being so nasty to me?'

Soft brown, tearful eyes got to Angie every time. Remorse struck her as hard as one of Craig's locos on full collision course.

'I'm sorry,' she said. 'Will a hug help you forgive me?'

'I don't like it when you're nasty to me.'

'And I'll never be nasty to you ever again. Come on girl, give me a hug.'

Madhu hesitated.

Angie held out her arms as wide as she possibly could . . . as wide as any woman possibly could.