Tonight's the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Your mum would never forgive me if I fucked you.'

'Actually I think she might be glad.'

'Madhu . . . do you even know what girls do together? Do you know what your mum and Auntie Eileen get up to in bed?'

'No,' Madhu admitted, 'do you know what your parents get up to in bed?'

'I've got a fair idea, but I've never snooped.'

'Me either. It's private, isn't it?'

Angie giggled. 'What Mum and Dad do is private. I never would. But if Mum ever did have a girlfriend, I might have snooped on them, just now and then.'

Madhu giggled with her.

'Do you know what my name means?' she resumed eventually.

'I don't even know what my name means,' Angie replied.

'Yours comes from Angela; it means messenger of the gods, or angel.'

'So nothing like the way I am, then.'

'So everything about the way you are. But let's not argue. What do you think Madhu means?'

'I honestly do not have a clue.'

'It's Sanskrit for honey. And that's what Robin says I'm like.'

'Who's Robin when she's at home?'

'She's a he. He's my sixth form boyfriend. He swears I taste of honey. Down there, I mean.'

Angie nodded slowly. 'So you're not a virgin after all.'

'No I am not. I've fucked with Robin several times.'

Maybe Angie winced at the F word. Madhu held up a placating hand. 'Sorry. I'll watch my language in future.'

'So where did you go for sex with Robin? I thought your house was always full of people coming and going.'

'It is. So we always did the deed in the back of his mum's car.'

'Sounds about right,' said Angie. 'My car sex was mostly in the back of somebody's mum's car.'

'Anyway,' Madhu continued, 'apparently I taste like my name. But I don't want to trust Robin on such an important detail. I want a second opinion.'

'What?'

'You heard. And you know whose opinion I want, don't you?'

'Madhu . . . I can't.'

'Yes you can. And yes you will. I'll wait for as long as it takes. Just tell me.'

'Tell you what?'

'That, deep in your heart, you want to do it as much as I do.'

*****

Thursday night passed much as Tuesday: the halls neighbours frequented a lot of town centre bars and wound up sleeping together. This time . . . to save Teddy's finer feelings . . . they used Angie's room.

And this time they didn't immediately fall asleep; this time they kissed and cuddled for hours on end.

Then Angie made the fatal mistake and murmured something about her plans for Saturday.

'Shopping in Manchester,' Madhu cooed. 'Like wow, Manchester's the place to shop. I'm with you all the way babe, step by step.'

Angie needed to visit Manchester because of the sex shops. There weren't any in her university town (none she could locate, anyway), but the Yellow Pages made Manchester seem like an oasis.

'I'm only going for a quick in-and-out,' she said.

'Stuff that. We can shop 'til we drop, have a pub lunch and do it all again. I am so up for it it's untrue.'

'Listen Mad, I'm shopping for a present. That's all.'

Madhu's raised brows asked the question without the need for words.

'It's for Sarah-Jayne.'

'What is it; her birthday?'

'Not that I'm aware of. It's a . . . it's a . . . well, it's not a surprise, more of a promise.'

'It's some sort of a toy, isn't it?'

'Possibly it is.'

'And you don't want me to know about it, do you?'

Madhu moved her hand from Angie tit down to her crotch.

'Madhu,' Angie gasped, 'no.'

'Angie,' said Madhu, 'the answer's yes, not no.'

She began to trace lines along the damp fabric covering Angie's sex. Angie wondered why she wasn't able to stop her. The threats she'd made to Ruby the other day hadn't been empty ones. If she ever did fuck with Ruby she'd use whatever force was necessary to keep her in line. Smacking her would not be a problem . . .

Yet she couldn't bring herself to even pull Madhu's hand away. If anything she was more powerless now than she was when Madhu played with her tits.

Watching Madhu's face as she stopped tracing was an education in itself. She was, Angie reckoned, wondering what to do next. No, she was wondering what she dare do next.

Coming to her decision, Madhu slid her hand into Angie's panties, tracing lines on quivering flesh and following them to her eager vagina . . . and entering it with two fingers, finding her G spot immediately.

Hanging desperately on to rational thought, Angie recalled the early days with her first female lover.

'Just do to me what you like doing to yourself,' Ronnie had advised. 'I'll like it; I can assure you of that.'

That was what Madhu was doing. She hadn't needed to be told but she was fingering Angie the way she fingered herself.

Undoubtedly!

And she was good at it. In no time at all she had Angie on a high plateau, edging towards the drop.

'Touch my breasts,' Madhu said softly.

Angie saw that the pajama top was completely undone. Obediently, she touched Madhu's breasts.

'Squeeze them,' Madhu commanded.

Angie squeezed.

'That good,' Madhu sighed. Her fingers were still in there but not moving so quickly. 'Are you getting anywhere near?' she asked craftily.

'Yes,' Angie breathed, squeezing Madhu's lovely brown tits, thrusting her groin as best she could onto those teasing, tantalizing fingers.'

Madhu stopped moving altogether.

'No,' Angie wailed, somehow managing to keep the sound down.

'Can I come shopping with you on Saturday?'

'Madhu . . .'

'Say yes and I'll carry on.'

'Yes, Madhu; yes, yes, yes.'

Madhu's fingers resumed their work, a little slowly but hitting the spot every time. Angie lurched back towards the drop, rushing at it like a lemming at a cliff.

But Madhu held her there, right on the brink.

'Saturday afternoon,' she said. 'Back here after Manchester. Back here for the honey test.'

'Madhu . . .'

'Just say yes, Angie. You know you want to.'

Angie's lower body was frantically bucking but Madhu had stopped again. Her hand was moving with Angie's momentum, her fingers effectively motionless inside her.

'Yes,' Angie yelped. 'Yes, yes, yes. Anything you want Madhu. Yes, yes, yes.'

Chuckling throatily, Madhu thrust twice and Angie instantly climaxed.

'Yes, yes, yes,' she groaned out loud, oblivious to halls rules and the risk of Gestapo raids. 'Yes, yes, yes.'