Toni's Forced Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertpenn
robertpenn
1,144 Followers

“No no Jack. Stop! Don’t do this.” Said Toni, her mind reeling with what was happening, trying to figure out a way out of this.

“I’m telling Rick. He said you liked me. You said you liked me. You wanted to make me happy!” He said crying. Jack stood up and began to dress.

“Stop Jack.” Said Toni as she moved closer and embraced him. She felt his hard cock press against her belly. His hands immediately reached around her and began to roam around her body trying to remove her clothes. Toni thought about trying to stop him but she knew she could not.

“Let me do it. Sit down on the couch.” She told him. Jack quickly undressed and sat down on the couch.

She looked at him as she removed her exercise top. Then she reached behind her and undid her bra. She watched his eyes grow bigger as she removed it and her 38-year-old breasts came into Jack’s view. She grabbed the sides of her shorts and pulled them down along with her panties. She was now nude in front of her 19-year-old sons friend.

She slowly straddled him and grabbed his cock and stroked it slowly. She rubbed the tip up and down her pussy, which was beginning to get quite wet she noticed.

“If I do this. This is the last time. I’m doing this once and once only. And you promise that you’ll tell your brother I did this and you’ll never need it again from me?” She asked Jack while staring into his eyes.

He said nothing.

“Promise me Jack. Promise me this is the only time, and I’ll do this. If not, you can go now and I’ll never do it.” She told him.

Toni knew she now had the upper hand on the young man, and it turned her on to have such power right now. She found her pussy beginning to ooze wetness. She felt powerful and sexy.

“Promise me Jack.” She told him as she stroked his young hard cock just inches from her pussy.

“I promise, Mrs. Thompson. I promise.” He said weakly.

Toni grabbed his cock and in one motion buried it inside her. Jack’s body jumped and his face contorted in pleasure.

“I’ll give him something he’ll never forget.” She thought, as she pumped hard against him.

Jack groaned and leaned back on the couch spreading his arms. He pumped back into her urgently and she felt it building quickly inside of him. Toni pumped and pumped knowing the end was soon. And part of her regretted that. She was tingling all over and she was taking pleasure at pleasuring a young man more than half her age.

Jack leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples. It sent a jolt of sensation though her body, as he pumped hard up into her. She felt the cum rising in his young strong cock.

“Cum for me baby.” She whispered in his ear.

Jack groaned and shot his young cum deep into Toni. She shuddered slightly at the feeling of his warm cum shooting inside her. She pumped and pumped until he softened. She leaned forward and kissed him.

“Remember your promise to me Jack.” She said. “You should leave now.”

Jack kissed her back and said he would. He dressed quickly and left. Toni gathered up her clothes and went upstairs for a quick shower. The water cascading off of her body made her tingle. She began to soap up her body. She let her hands roam all over her body until they found her way to her pussy. Her fingers explored the swollen hot wet folds she found there.

Her thoughts turned to Jack and what had just happened. Her fingers were moving around her pussy under the pretext of cleaning out what Jack had put there, but the pictures of what she had just done kept returning to her mind as she cleaned her pussy.

“My God, what am I doing?” She thought as her middle finger on her right hand began to massage her clit, while her left hand opened up the folds of her pussy lips as the water rinsed away Jack’s cum.

Her thoughts kept returning to the sight of Jack’s young hard cock in her hand, and how firm it felt. Then she thought of the feeling and taste of it in her mouth. Then how hard it felt in her pussy and the feeling as Jack nursed on her nipple as his young hard cock pumped in and out of her pussy.

Toni slowly backed against the wall of her shower stall and rubbed her clit while image after image filled her thoughts. She felt it approaching and could not wait for the feeling to overwhelm her.

She screamed as a huge orgasm ripped through her body. Her knees buckled slightly and she almost fell as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her body. Her finger kept rubbing her clit until the spasmed ceased.

“Oh my God! What am I doing?” She thought as she tried to catch her breath. “I’m absolutely awful!”

She leaned against the wall of her shower until she caught her breath. Then she rinsed off her body, the water making her skin tingle as the aftermath of the orgasm was still with her.

She toweled off and blew dry her hair. She looked at the clock and saw it was getting close to 4PM. Her husband and son would be home by 5PM. She should get dinner started. Then the phone rang.

“Hello.” She said.

“Nice baby. Real nice.” Said the voice she immediately knew as Rick’s.

“I did what you asked. Now please leave my family and me alone. I made your brother happy.”

“Yeah, you sure did. He’s upstairs sleeping like a baby. But after hearing about all the fun you two had, I think big brother needs a shot. Don’t you?” Said Rick

robertpenn
robertpenn
1,144 Followers
12