Tonstar Rising Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lathanar1
Lathanar1
127 Followers

Thadius debated on holding back but thought better of it. If he let one loose now he would last a lot longer for round two. He reached up around her sides and grabbed her head with both hands. Not hard or even firmly, but it was enough for her to understand what he wanted and she stopped the rhythmic bobbing of her head. Her lips formed a loose seal around his dick as he began thrusting in and out of her face. He wanted to set the pace to finish up quicker so they could spend more time later and she happily obliged him, accepting his thrusts without complaint.

Thadius alternated speed to whatever his pleasure level was demanding and began licking away at Kami's cunt, still floating just above his face. The pleasure got to her and she let out a rare moan, neither of them made much noise and almost no talking during sex, they knew each other well enough where they had no need. The moan was followed by a series of small orgasms that made Kami lose herself and she began bobbing her head to match Thadius' pace as she could. He thrusted deep and exploded, causing Kami to cough him out and sputter. "Damn, Tad, give a girl some warning."

They lay together after, making small talk interspersed with jokes, until there was enough stimulation to bring Thadius back to stiffness. Their second round lasted longer as he expected. She lay on her side with her top leg pulled up to her chest. He mounted her in an upright position on his knees. It hit the spots she wanted, the increased pressure felt great on him, and he was able to enjoy watching her face move through stages of pleasure. He finished like he usually did, pulling out at the end to spray his cum over her torso.

They cleaned up and he lay next to her once again but when he began speaking to her the words did not come. Instead came a deep, black, nothingness as sleep took him.


-- Mars, USNA Naval Base, Fort Denning --

-- Third Tenday of Yantaen, 5 AGR --

"Here we are again, love." Kami said with a half smile

"Yes, and we're more than halfway through the goalposts."

"How do you figure?"

Thadius smiled back, "Well, boys take this worse than girls, and you are all woman so you should handle it with flying colors."

"We lucked out with you. Those two other guys had to be put down."

"But I made it."

"But you made it." She sighed against him trying to lean into him more. "Just hold me for a while." And so he did as the minutes went quietly ticking by.

"I have a surprise for you. I was going to wait, but I don't think I can."

She reached down for his crotch, not finding him hard yet, though the movement helped that along. "Well, it's not a good fucking, so what's your surprise?"

"I can add a good fucking if you are so inclined, but no, the surprise is a bit more abstract than that. There was a rule change."

Her eyes flew open in excitement. "What rule?!?"

"Well, in answer to your question, I have a question of my own." He reached into one of his rear pants pockets and pulled out a small velvet bag. Kami's breath quickened and her eyes somehow got bigger and she began to bounce up and down. Thadius reached into the bag and pulled out a slender platinum band with a square cut diamond mounted on top and held it up between them. "Kami..." he never got a chance to finish as she tackled him. The bout of kissing that commenced was one for the record books and Thadius wished he could make it last.

Finally she released him enough to shout "yes!" and then more quietly as she lay her head on his shoulder, "yes, yes, yes, and as many yesses as I can find."

"I was just going to ask if you thought the ring was nice. I'm glad you thought so. Ooof." the smack of her hand resounded in the room.

"There's no backing out now, mister. You are officially stuck with me. By whatever gods are left you better be up for a couple rounds of fucking before I nod off."

Their love making went much as it usually did except at the end of their second, longer round. Kami chose missionary to start, which was unusual but Thadius complied. Halfway through she switched to riding on top of him, not quite so unusual. At the end though, he tapped one of her thighs as he held off the impending orgasm but she ignored it. He broke his customary silence then, "Kami, love, I'm about to go."

She once again ignored him and kept riding faster, and in another break from custom spoke with a need that surprised him, "Fill me Tad, I need to feel you in me." He blew then, pumping his seed deep within her and she responded with her own orgasm. She slumped forward after, hugging him in silence until he noticed her steady breathing. "Kami, that was amazing. Kami?"

When she didn't respond to any shaking or other attempts to rouse her he arranged her under her sheets, tied down the restraints, gave her a kiss on her forehead followed by her lips, and left. By arrangement there was a cot across the hallway from her door and Thadius settled down for the night. Sleep eluded him but losing a couple rounds into Kami helped him drift off to await what the day would bring. He would either become a husband or a widow.


I hope everyone enjoys this installment, leave your thoughts in the comments and as always, ratings are greatly appreciated. It may be a few weeks before the next chapter goes out, my travel time lasted longer than expected and cut into my writing time. I released a map in my illustrations for Tresolmar that covers both this series and the Jebidiah series.

Lathanar1
Lathanar1
127 Followers