Tony 01: Aunt Terry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you like the store?"

"Umm, fascinating, Aunt Terry."

"Drop the aunt part in the store. Just call me Terry."

"Okay. People really buy all this?"

"You'd be surprised."

The tall blonde woman from the back room walked up carrying a catalog.

"Hi Mistress B, what can I help you with?"

"How long to order this stock?"

Terry looked at the item and went to the computer. "Delivery in seven days. By the way, this is Tony. He'll be working with us for the summer."

"Nice to meet you Tony," she said, offering her hand.

"My pleasure, Mistress." Tony replied as he kissed her hand.

She grinned at him then turned to Terry. "This one will make you a fortune with his manners alone."

"That's what I was thinking."

"He needs tighter pants though. Your customers will want to see a bulge. It's a good marketing strategy."

"Oh, he certainly has a bulge. You should see him in Speedos."

"Oh really? I'd like to see that sometime. Call me, Tony. Terry has my card."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I love his manners. Order two of the stocks for me. Have them shipped to the school."

"I'll take care of that today."

"Wonderful. I wasn't kidding earlier. He's got the potential to make you a fortune."

"I'd like that."

"Thank you, Terry. Tony, it was a pleasure to meet you," Mistress B said.

"The pleasure was all mine, Mistress B."

She turned and walked to the door. Tony rushed past her and held the door for her. She looked him over again then smiled and nodded. Tony went back to Terry.

"Damn, she's hot. Who is she?"

"Well played, dude. That's Mistress B. By far my biggest and best customer. She runs a BDSM school in town. Here, take one of her cards and call her sometime."

"And have her kick me in the nuts with pointed toe boots? I'll pass on that one."

"Might be that MILF I mentioned." Terry was grinning.

"Uhmmm, no!" he laughed.

"Here's what I need. A sales associate that can pamper my customers and not judge them. Many of them are shy or embarrassed about being here, so I want them to feel comfortable enough to ask questions and for advice. You need to know what every product is for, how it's used, and if there's a better product for their needs. The clothing section is self-explanatory, but customers may ask your opinion on how an item might appeal to a man."

"Do they ever model the outfits before buying?"

"A few do and they want honest opinions. You also need to keep your tongue in your mouth and that monster cock in your pants. At least while you're working. What you do after work is none of my business. Just don't disappoint or piss off my customers."

"I can do that. Until I have experience with women, I won't be going home with any of them."

"Good plan. Also protect yourself from STIs and fatherhood. At 18 you want neither."

"Hours?"

"Days, 10 to 6 the first week to get you up to speed. We're open Tuesday thru Saturday. After the first week 2 to 10 when we close. Fridays and Saturdays are busy."

"That sounds reasonable. Is there a bus that runs between your house and here?"

"I have two cars. You'll be driving my Jeep."

"That works. Do you have men come in?"

"Usually with their wives or girlfriends. Sometimes they come in to buy their girlfriends or wives gifts. They need a lot of guidance. When they come in for themselves, they almost always tell you it's for a friend's wedding or divorce gift. They're funny. You can always pick them out. Sometimes you'll get a couple of guys, assholes, that come in and act like fools. They embarrass the female shoppers. Those you politely ask to leave. I don't want my customers to have to deal with that. I'll pay you $15 an hour and 10% of everything you sell. My part timers get 5% commission so keep your mouth shut."

"When are the others here?"

"6 to 10, you'll never be working alone unless someone calls in."

"When do I start?"

"Right now. Here's a web site that tells about all our toys except the back room. Learn the products. Did you bring your laptop?"

"It's in my bag. What about the back-room stuff?"

"I'll tell you what I know. Much of that Mistress B taught me. She doesn't mind teaching us. I suspect she profits from that room too. I have a stack of her cards in there. You really should call her."

"I'd rather keep my stuff as is. Black and blue isn't my color."

"Turn around for me."

Tony turned around to model. Terry grinned as he did.

"She was right. Can you wear pants that accentuate your package and show off that tight ass?"

"I have one pair of jeans that do that, but I can't wear the same jeans every day."

"Here's a hundred. Get some more. Get rid of the loose-fitting stuff. I want you to show off that bod. It really will increase your sales."

"So, I'm eye candy?"

"You've been eye candy for me since you were about fourteen. It hasn't killed you yet."

"Hasn't gotten me laid yet either."

"Tony..."

"I was teasing you, Terry. Relax."

"Baby, if I could, I would. God you're a hunk."

"Need me to cover for you while you rub one off?" Tony smiled.

"I may tomorrow with you in those other jeans. Now get out of my hair and go get those jeans. There's a department store two blocks north of here."

Tony went to the department store and picked out three styles of jeans to try on. He tried on the first two pairs of jeans and wasn't impressed. The third pair was better. He left the fitting room and walked to the sales associate. She looked to be about thirty.

"Excuse me, Miss. can I get your opinion on something?"

She turned to him and smiled, "Sure, what do you need an opinion on?"

"I started a new job. They told me to wear jeans that show off my package and butt."

She grinned, "Turn around for me." Tony turned then turned back around. She chuckled, "Go back to the fitting room, take the cucumber out, then let's try this again."

"No cucumber, that's me."

"Really?"

"Really."

"What size are those?"

"29-34."

She walked to a rack and picked up two pairs of jeans then walked back and handed them to him.

"Try these on. Let me see them."

Tony went back into the fitting room and put on the first pair. He looked in the mirror. This was more the look he was going for. He stepped out and the woman was standing there waiting. She smiled and motioned for him to turn, which he did.

"Try on the other pair."

He went back inside and returned a moment later. Again, she smiled and motioned him to turn.

"Both of those work. Get dressed and come back to me. Bring the last two." Tony did as she instructed. "Follow me, you need European cut undies." She showed him where they were, and he picked up several in different colors. "What else can I help you with?"

"I think that'll do it."

"Cash or charge?"

"Cash."

"Do you have one of our charge cards?" Tony shook his head. "You can get 20% off if you open an account."

"No thanks."

As she rang up the sale they talked.

"So where is this job they want you showing off?"

"The Shoppe."

"Oh, I love that place. I'm planning on going next week to get an outfit for my anniversary. When are you working next week? I can get your opinion on it."

"10 to 6 Tuesday thru Saturday."

"What's your name? I'll be sure to ask for you."

"I'm Tony."

"I'm Syl. There's a customer survey online if you go to this page. We get bonuses based on customer comments. Please remember me if you would. I'll see you next week sometime."

"I'm looking forward to it, Syl."

Tony returned to The Shoppe and spent the rest of the afternoon online reading about the products. By the time the evening associates came in he was well versed on the products. After introductions, he and Terry drove back to her house in American Beach.

Tony was impressed with her stilted house sitting in the dunes facing the ocean. She showed him to his room.

"Wow! This is like being at a resort," he said, opening the sliding door from his room to the balcony."

"Glad you like it. Make yourself at home. All I ask is that you pick up after yourself and take responsibility for any guests you have. Here are the keys to the house, the Jeep, and The Shoppe. Put on some beach clothes and we'll go out for dinner. Don't wear the Speedos. My libido is already over the top."

Tony smiled at her. "You sure?"

"I'm sure. Board shorts please."

"I'll just wear the Speedos around the house."

"This is going to be a long summer," she grunted, as she left the room.

Tony unpacked then changed into some board shorts, tank top, and sandals. He joined his aunt on the balcony, and they took the Jeep the half mile to the restaurant. After dinner and a couple of drinks they returned to the house then went out to the surf for a short swim. Terry looked hotter than ever wearing a bikini that was skimpier than anything he had ever seen her wear. Tony spent much of the time with the water above his waist.

"I love your bikini," he said.

"Now you know why I suggested the board shorts."

"Yeah, the Speedos wouldn't have been a good choice."

She laughed. "Keep the volume down when you abuse the monster later."

"I have to do that myself?"

"Yep. Tony, as much as I'd like to help, I can't. You understand that, don't you?"

"I understand that incest is against the law. So is jaywalking and spitting on the sidewalk. I understand that mom thinks you're a sex maniac and is afraid you'll corrupt her only son. I understand that you recommended that I use 'the monster', as you called it, on a mature woman the first time. I understand that you're a very hot mature woman and that we're both legally adults. I understand that you're probably as horny as I am. Did I miss anything?"

"If you're as good at selling my store products as you are trying to sell this, I'm going to make a lot of money this summer. I'm not buying, but I'm loving the sales pitch."

"I'll wash your back in the shower when we go back inside."

"I'll bet you would. I have a loofa for that and a myriad of sex toys for the rest. I get them at a discount."

"Toys aren't the same, Terry."

"And how would you know that?"

"I read a lot."

"I think you should call Mistress B."

Tony chuckled. "You saw what happened to that guy in Fifty Shades of Gray. He wound up a bit on the cuckoo side."

"Tony, I can't. Yes, I'd like to. I just can't. I'm sorry."

"I can dream, can't I?"

"You can dream, fantasize, or whatever. But there's a line we can't cross."

"Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me."

"Agreed. Let's go back inside. I'll make you a Tequila Sunrise for a nightcap."

They walked back to the house and enjoyed a couple of drinks before saying goodnight. Both wound up fantasizing about the other as they pleasured themselves that night.

*****

Tony did well at work over the next few days. The customers liked him, and he was enjoying interacting with them. He was exceptional at sales. Several of the women who came in outwardly flirted with him. Evenings at the beach house were flirty but frustrating for both, but they enjoyed teasing each other.

On Saturday, while Terry was at lunch, the unassembled stocks that Mistress B had ordered arrived. Tony set them in the back room. Terry was upset when she returned. They were supposed to have been delivered at Mistress B's school. She called Mistress B and offered to deliver them after The Shoppe closed. Mistress B agreed. Tony and Terry loaded them into the back of the Jeep and after work they delivered them. As they were unloading them, one started to fall, and Tony grabbed it. He felt the pull in his right shoulder as he did. When they got back to the house, Tony put an ice pack on his shoulder and took two of the pain pills his mother had sent with him.

It was about thirty minutes later when he noticed a blue hue to everything. A short time after that the headache started and he stretched out on the couch. Since he seemed to always have at least a semi around his aunt, he paid no attention to his erection. Within an hour, it was becoming uncomfortable.

"Tony, is your shoulder really giving you problems? You look uncomfortable."

"The shoulder isn't the problem. I think I'm having a reaction to the naproxen."

"What kind of reaction?"

"Everything has a blue tint. I've got a headache and a raging boner."

"You always seem to have a boner."

"Yeah, but this one is uncomfortable."

"Have you taken the medicine before?"

"Yeah, several times. But it never did this."

"Let me see the bottle. Maybe it says something on the label."

"It's on my dresser."

Terry walked to his room and looked at the label. It was a prescription bottle for Robert Olson, Tony's father. Sildenafil, 100 mg. Take one tablet before activity every two days as needed. She went back to Tony carrying the bottle.

"I thought you said this was naproxen."

"Yeah, it is."

"No, it's a prescription for your dad for sildenafil. How many did you take?"

"Two. I can have two tablets twice a day."

"I'm calling your mother. I don't think this is naproxen."

Terry called her sister. "What the hell is sildenafil?"

"Generic Viagra, why?" Cindy replied.

"Erection pills?"

"Uh huh. Why?"

"You sent a bottle of it with Tony."

"Hold on a second." Cindy went to her room and looked in the medicine cabinet. Sitting on the second shelf was Tony's prescription bottle of naproxen. She walked back to the phone. "I sure did. They were Rob's. Don't let him take them. He has a hard on most of the time as it is," she said, laughing.

"Too late. He took two thinking they were naproxen."

"You can only take one every two days if I remember correctly."

"Can you call your doctor and make sure it isn't a problem?"

"What's happening?"

"He has blue vision, a headache, and a painful erection for the last hour and a half."

Cindy laughed again. "I'll call him and get back to you."

Cindy ended the call and immediately called the doctor's number. Terry went online and read up on sildenafil.

"Tony, according to what I've read you need to masturbate. The symptoms will wear off in a few hours."

"What?"

"You took twice the normal dose of Viagra."

"Boner pills?"

"Yes, it's your dad's prescription."

"Aunt Terry, I'm right-handed."

"Yeah?" she asked.

"It's my right shoulder that's injured. I can't beat off left-handed."

"That's silly. Of course, you can."

"I was in a sling for a month after my injury. I tried a bunch of times. It just doesn't work for me."

Terry's phone rang. She put it on speaker.

"The doctor said he needs to ejaculate. Maybe several times," Cindy told her sister.

"I'm taking him to the Emergency Room," Terry replied.

"They'll tell you the same thing. He said if the erection lasts continuously for over four hours to take him. He just needs to ejaculate."

"You're a big fucking help."

"What's the big deal? He jacks off a couple of times a day."

"Mom, remember the problem I had when I was in the sling?" Tony asked.

"The right-handed thing?"

"Yes. I was miserable for a month."

"Honey, you're just going to have to ignore the shoulder pain and do it. The doctor said you need to ejaculate."

"Cindy, did I just hear you chuckle?" Terry asked.

"You've got to admit, this is kind of funny."

"If you could see how uncomfortable your son is, you wouldn't be laughing," Terry barked.

"What do you want me to do, Terry. It would take me two hours to get there."

"Nothing! Enjoy your evening," Terry said, ending the call.

Terry turned off her phone and walked to the bedroom. She returned a few minutes later with a towel and a bottle of lube.

"Take off your pants."

"What?" Tony asked.

"You heard me. Take off your pants. You need to cum and can't do it yourself. I'm going to make you cum."

"Isn't that crossing the line?"

"We're being pushed over the fucking line. It's different. Get 'em off."

Tony unfastened his jeans. His aunt helped him pull them and his underwear off. Kneeling beside him, she poured lube in her hand, then looked at his cock.

"Holy fuck! That's the biggest dick I've ever seen." She took him in both hands and began stroking him. "Since this is your first time having someone do it for you it shouldn't take too long."

Tony closed his eyes trying to enjoy it, but the discomfort outweighed the pleasure. His aunt stroked him expertly. She smiled as she worked.

"Cum for me Tony. Show me how much cum you can make."

"Terry, that feels so good."

"Make lots of cum for me."

Tony came about five minutes later, but the erection never abated.

"Is it better?" she asked, using the towel to wipe up the mess.

"It was while I was cumming. Thanks for trying."

"You're welcome. Let's do it again. Your mom said it could require several."

She put more lube on his cock and began again. She repositioned herself a few times for comfort. Terry used one hand on his cock and the other to massage his balls. She brought him close a couple of times but could never trigger him. After about fifteen minutes she asked, "What am I doing wrong?"

"Nothing, it feels wonderful."

"Tony, you need to cum. What can I do to make that happen?"

"Would you take off your top?"

She had her top off in seconds and restarted. Tony reached for her breasts then stopped.

"Go ahead, if it'll help," she told him.

Tony cupped a breast in each hand and explored. He watched her responses as he did. She seemed to really like the nipple play. It took another ten minutes before he came again. She aimed him at her breasts when he did. He went limp briefly after finishing but his erection had returned before she could get the towel to clean him up.

"I think you came as much the second time as you did the first. How do you feel?"

"Uncomfortable."

"Do you need to cum again?"

"I think so."

"Tony, my arms are exhausted," she said, frustratedly.

"Sorry."

"It's not your fault. Let's go to my bed so we have more room."

She got off the couch. Tony followed her to her bed. She set up the pillows so he could recline and watch. Tony got on the bed, then watched as she stripped down to her panties before climbing up and sitting between his outstretched legs.

She used saliva for lube this time. When she leaned forward and licked the pre-cum off the glans, Tony moaned.

"Oh my god!"

"Sorry, my arms are just too tired," she said, taking the head into her mouth.

Tony sighed again. Tony watched her as she seemed to swallow half his cock.

"I'm usually good at this, but I can only get about half of it in my mouth."

"Aunt Terry, I've never felt anything that felt this amazing."

She pulled off. "Cum whenever. I want a mouthful."

"You want me to cum in your mouth?"

"I've worked hard for this. Yes, cum in my mouth so I can enjoy it."

"You like cum?"

"I really do. Just between you and me, your mother and sister love it. If you ever get the chance, they'll both insist you cum in their mouths."

"How do you know that?"

"Girls talk. They both like ass fucking too. I think Missy likes it better than pussy fucking."

"Do you like it?"

"It's okay, but I'd much rather have it in my pussy."

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!"

Tony exploded into his aunt's warm mouth. She moaned in delight when he did. She showed him the cum on her tongue before swallowing.

"Thanks. That was a good one. Now maybe the monster will sleep for a while. I think talking about your mother and sister pushed you over the edge."

"Yeah, but I wasn't going to last long anyway."

She looked down at his cock. "Did it go down at all?"

"For about a minute, maybe."

"Just out of curiosity, how many times can you jack off in a row?"

"At least two. If I'm really motivated, three."

"Still uncomfortable?"

"Yeah."

Terry took off her panties and straddled him. "You wore out my arms and jaw. You won't be wearing out my pussy. I can go all night with that." Terry directed his cock toward her pussy. "Here goes your virginity." She slowly lowered herself onto her nephew's cock. She stopped with just the head inside. "Jesus, I'm stretched already. Give me a minute to adjust."