Tony 01: Aunt Terry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony was smiling as he watched her. His hands went back onto her breasts, and she lowered herself a little farther, taking about half his length. She began raising and lowering on him, accepting a little more with each stroke. She was about three fourths on when her face and upper chest reddened.

"Oh fuck. Oh, fuck yes! I'm cumming!!" she screamed and impaled herself on him.

Although Tony had seen women cum in porn videos, this was different. He watched her face. She seemed to be almost in agony. She arched her back and her arms and legs quivered as she pounded herself on him. Just as she began to relax, Tony exploded into her. She screamed again.

"Yes, yes, yes. Oh, fuck yessss!"

She began arching and quivering again as she enjoyed her second orgasm. His aunt lay forward on him to rest. In a moment, Tony began thrusting into her.

"Really? You're going again?"

"Uh huh."

"This is unbelievable," she whimpered.

After a few minutes, she was rocking her pelvis with him. It was several minutes later that she came again. Tony kept up his pace and over the next twenty minutes she came twice more.

"No more. I need to rest," she said, breathlessly.

Tony continued, and several minutes later he filled her with cum again which triggered another orgasm for her. She was limp when she collapsed this time. Tony's erection dissipated finally. In a few minutes, she rolled off and lay beside him. Terry fell asleep quickly. Tony turned to her and cuddled her. He was asleep in minutes.

Terry was awakened when she felt Tony raising her hips. She was laying on her stomach. Tony's, once again, hard cock entered her from behind. He was holding her hips off the bed as her drilled her. She couldn't even move, both from exhaustion and her lower half being suspended. He rode her for several minutes before she came again. Tony emptied into her again a few minutes later.