Tony Meets Nan Pt. 02

Story Info
Would he fulfil his promise? Would she let him?
6.5k words
4.82
9.1k
6
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers

Showering, Nan couldn't help but be a little apprehensive about how today would go. She and Tony had agreed on a time for her to come to his house, and last night, he'd promised to tie her up and fuck her. She was rather used to self-bondage by now, but this was going to be different. This time, he'd be in control and would decide how she was to be bound. She'd be at his mercy! That thought made her body break out in goosebumps, and her pussy muscles squeezed internally.

It helped that she trusted Tony for a couple of reasons. She'd heard about his trustworthy behavior from both of her friends, Nicole and Jessica. Even though they'd refused to take part in his kinks, he took it well, not pressuring them and not acting badly toward them in any way. Second, she'd actually been at his mercy last night in the woods. She'd been chained to a tree and he'd grabbed and held the key to her cuffs. Instead of using her disadvantaged position to force himself upon her, he'd instead opted to pleasure her to a magnificent orgasm.

Of course, being a male, he also wanted to cum after that. But instead of fucking her while she was chained to the tree, he'd released her, giving her a clear opportunity to refuse his attentions. Pleased by that action, she'd fucked him enthusiastically, and he'd felt comfortable enough to ask her if she thought she'd like to experience some bondage with him. Which, unbeknownst to him, had been her plan all along. Her kinky desires matched or possibly exceeded his.

She had no real knowledge of his sexual preferences. She supposed she could draw upon her friends' experiences with Tony, but she actually found it more exciting to find out for herself. So, in preparation for about anything, she'd given herself two enemas to make sure everything was clean in that particular passage, blushing as she thought of how much anal sex turned her on. Clean and dry, she checked that her hair looked lovely and inviting, but didn't bother with makeup, since the odds were that he'd somehow make her sweat, and she didn't want to look like a smeary raccoon.

He'd told her to only wear a raincoat, but she wanted to protect her feet on the walk from her house to his. "I can take my shoes off just before I ring his doorbell," she promised herself. Slipping on her shoes, she put on the raincoat and stepped out of her house. Feeling naughty since she was completely naked underneath the raincoat, and walking like that in broad daylight, she set out. Cars drove past as she walked, and she got more than one curious stare since she was wearing that raincoat on a bright, sunny day. Every time she saw such a stare, she blushed a little, imagining that each person was aware of what she was doing. Thankfully, no one stopped to ask why she was dressed like that.

Sweating a little inside the raincoat, she finally reached Tony's house. Slipping off her shoes, she rang his doorbell. She didn't have long to wait -- Tony was very prompt on opening the door and welcoming her inside.

"Let me take your coat," he said graciously. As she handed it over, he made no comment about her nudity, nor did he ogle her. Acting as her host, he just put her raincoat on a hanger in the front closet. "Please come in and make yourself at home," he said. "May I get you something to drink? Water? Tea? Lemonade?" he asked. A little surprised, she accepted the offer of some lemonade as she sat down on his sofa. While he was gone, Nan looked around the tastefully appointed room. She noted the artwork on his walls (mostly colorful abstracts), a small table covered with a snowy white tablecloth, on top of which were some bowls of snacks -- she could see potato chips, nuts, and pretzels from where she sat. There was also a comfortable looking recliner in front of a large screen TV.

"What were you expecting?" Nan asked herself. "To be chained and dragged into some dungeon? This looks a lot like my own living room, although a little more expensively furnished." As she was pondering this, Tony returned from his kitchen with two lemonades and handed one to her. She expected he'd sit down next to her on the sofa, but he took his own glass of lemonade and sat down in a chair across from her. "Isn't this a lovely day, Nan? I love days that are sunny and warm without being oppressive with high heat and humidity."

Nan almost choked on her drink. "I'm sitting here naked, and he's over there fully clothed. I came here to be bound and fucked, and he's being a host and discussing the weather? What the hell is going on here? Is he backing out, and trying to let me down easily?" she thought. She knew she had to enter into the conversation... she couldn't just sit there like a lump. So as they engaged in the sort of small talk people might engage in at a dinner party, she answered, albeit her answers were sort of banal.

If Tony was engaging in this small talk to put her more at ease, it was having the completely opposite effect. She found her nervousness growing as this was not what she'd expected at all. Tony was good at reading body language, and was very aware that he was keeping her off-kilter which was his goal -- taking control. Just as Nan was about to suggest that this meeting was a bad idea, Tony changed his tactics. He began asking her questions about things that he should not do to her for any existing medical reasons, and received assurance that she was perfectly healthy. Now he sought explicit verification of her consent.

Looking her right in her eyes, he said, "Nan, you've come here today so that I may tie you up in various ways and have sex with you. Is that correct?"

Nan's eyes dilated, but she answered formally, "Yes, Tony. I'm here of my own free will, and I've come here for you to tie me up in various ways and fuck me." She paused, but then continued, "I know a little bit about this, so I've decided my safeword is the word 'red' said once or even several times."

Tony smiled. "Very well, girl. If I hear you say 'red' I'll immediately stop what I'm doing. And are there any of your holes that I should refrain from fucking? And will it bother you to be called humiliating names or titles?"

Nan quivered a little, swallowing hard before she replied quietly, "All three of my holes are yours to fuck today, Sir. And you may call this girl anything you wish."

Again, Tony was surprised at her submissive tone of voice, and pleased that she already used the word 'Sir' in addressing him. "Excellent, girl. Come and kneel in front of me, with your torso erect and your pelvis as far up from the floor as possible." As she hurried to do his bidding, he added, "Put your hands behind your back, and push your tits proudly forward as if offering them to me." This she did with alacrity. "Now open your mouth and extend your tongue far forward." A little confused by this demand, she suppressed a giggle and obeyed. Putting a little steel into his voice, he instructed her, "Now, do not put your tongue back in or close your mouth unless I specifically tell you to do it."

He strolled around her, studying her. "You have very dainty toes, Nan," he complimented when behind her, slowly stroking across them with a fingertip. The touch was so gentle that some goosebumps formed on her legs. As he came around in front, his palm caressed her neck as he said, "Such a lovely neck, too." Her heart accelerated from the contact and his manner. Continuing his slow circling, he leaned over and murmured, "And such sexy calves," as he stroked them. "You have so many fine features," he stated as he again appeared in front of her. "Such smooth shoulders," he commented as his warm hands glided over them. Again, Nan felt goosebumps rising as her anticipation and arousal grew.

Behind her again, Tony let some strands of her tresses slip easily off his fingers. "Your hair is so silky, and I love its scent," he informed her. By now, Nan was drooling from her open mouth, unwilling to disobey him by closing her mouth to swallow her spittle. As he continued his circling to come back around front, he observed her drool dripping on her chin, tits and chest but made no comment about that. Instead, he stroked her nose with a fingertip, stating, "I love this pert little nose of yours, girl." Her eyes widened, since no one had ever commented about her nose, let alone praised it. She was amazed at the continuing completeness of his examination of her. The night before, he'd touched her all over, too. But that was done in darkness, and this time it was in broad daylight, which made it feel more salacious.

Moving behind her back, his hands cupped her warm, firm buttocks. He could feel their internal muscles quivering, since this upright kneeling posture put quite a strain on them after a period of time. "I can't tell if I should kiss your flesh here, or spank it, my little slut," he said. "Perhaps I'll do both." Nan made a strange sound in her throat that easily escaped her still open mouth. In front again, he whispered his hands across her breasts. "Such perky tits and nipples you possess. I imagine they'd like to be suckled," he murmured. At that touch, Nan felt a tiny, telltale trickle on one of her inner thighs.

Interestingly, her thighs were now his focus as he moved behind her once again. She was having a very difficult time holding the pose now. His hands briefly kneaded the backs of her thighs. "And these strong thighs. Mmmmm. I think they'd be great for gripping my waist as you settle on my erection."

Nan wanted to cry out, "Yes! Yes -- plant me on your erection! My pussy is aching to be filled! These tender, intermittent touches are driving me crazy!" But she said nothing, and only made a soft keening sound in her throat.

Now he stood before her, catching her eye. "You're drooling all over your chest and tits. Is this arousing you, Nan?" he asked with a grin.

Remembering she had to keep her tongue sticking out of her open mouth, she forced some air through her vocal cords and managed to make a sound that resembled, "Ethh thurr."

Interpreting that answer as 'yes, Sir' Tony smiled. He scooped up some drool, and smeared it on her cheeks, watching them redden with humiliation. "We'll have to do something about that," he stated. He walked out of sight behind her and bound her wrists together with a silk scarf that he pulled from his pocket. As she felt that action, Nan's arousal shot up a thousandfold since he was starting to fulfill his promise to tie her up. Once he'd secured her wrists, he told her, "You may put your tongue back inside and close your mouth now." She did so gratefully, making an embarrassing slurping sound as she swallowed the droll still pooled in her mouth. Her tongue was happy to be moistened again, since out in the open air it had not benefited from the drooling.

Still behind her kneeling body, Tony straddled her calves and grabbed her waist. "I'll help you up onto your feet," he told the tied woman. Unable to use her arms, Nan was grateful for his assistance as he lifted her up onto her wobbly legs and feet. He helped hold her steady as he briefly toweled the drool off the front of her body. "Over here," he ordered, walking her to one side of the sofa. It was the type of sofa that has a large padded armrest at each end, and Tony bent Nan at her waist so that her pelvis was atop the arm rest, and her head and chest were down against a seat cushion.

The front and rear legs on that end of the sofa already had ropes tied to them, so Tony was easily able to pull Nan's ankles close to each leg and secure them there, forcing her legs and thighs to remain wide open. Nan was aware that trussed up like this, her pussy and ass hole were clearly on display, and she was unable to do anything about that. She wasn't struggling, because this was like a dream -- or a fantasy -- come true. She was tied up, and hopefully about to be fucked, and oh so ready for it. Her pussy was lubing copiously from her heightened state of arousal. And she moaned softly as she heard the unzipping sound and the rustling of his clothes as he stripped. She tried to look back to where he was standing, but her current placement prevented that.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was really only a few minutes, she felt his hands at her sex, opening her pussy lips. Her body instinctively reacted with a deep flush over all her face as she felt the cooler air enter her intimate opening. That sensation of coolness was almost immediately replaced by one of heat. She thought, "That's either his thumb, or the head of his cock... Oh... I hope it's his cock! I really need to get fucked hard now! But I'm not going to beg or ask or demand. I'll just see what he does." This pose... naked... bent over the sofa armrest... wrists tied with a scarf behind her back... ankles secured to the sofa feet... was triggering a deep sense of acceptance -- of submission -- in her core. Her heart was racing, and her breath was whistling through her nose as she waited.

Tony also was immensely aroused at this point. Having toyed with her, touched her, fondled her, teased her, and inhaled her exciting scent, his cock felt to him as if it was more engorged than he could remember. He needed to fuck her now, and he wasn't going to hold back. With the head of his cock now poised at her open vaginal entrance, he grabbed her hips, and thrust the full length of his manhood into the hot wet sheathe that was made for it. He grunted at the delightful sensation of her cunt walls enclosing the length of his cock as his hips slapped against her ass cheeks. But his grunt wasn't heard, because Nan ululated her delight at that sudden sensation of being stretched and filled in an instant! Her toes curled reflexively.

Tony fucked her with abandon, pulling almost all the way out and then slamming back into her depths, over and over. The armrest cushioned some of the impact, but his hands were pulling back on her hips each time he thrust forward, so Nan barely felt any pressure on the front of her pelvis. As fast and hard as Tony was fucking her, she completely lost control of... of any resolve to try to hold back her orgasm to preserve a modicum of respectability. She shrieked and came! Seconds later she came again! She was a wanton slut now, eager to be drilled by his magnificent rod of flesh! Of course, she was not coherently aware of this. She was trying to say something like 'yes, yes, yes' but her voice was muffled by the seat cushion, and she was not articulating any intelligible words... just sounds of joy.

Tony was aware of her climaxes, since each one made her tunnel muscles spasm, while the innermost area of that same tunnel dilated, almost begging his cock to ejaculate and plant his seeds there. He'd expected to cum quickly, because he'd been anticipating fucking Nan since they'd parted the night before. But feeling how responsive she was when restrained like this amazed and distracted him a little, so he lasted longer than he'd imagined. And Nan reaped the benefit of their prolonged coupling, subconsciously thrilled at his stamina, and slipping more and more into a state of delicious submission each time his pelvis slapped against her ass and his balls swung forward to smack against the area near her clit.

Finally, with a grunt of triumph, Tony tilted over his own peak and started cumming. Spurt after spurt of his hot seed splashed into Nan's honey pot, coating her inner walls with his sticky gift. He'd been told by her last night that he needed no condom, so he enjoyed the sensation of skin against skin as he climaxed. He stayed planted inside her until his cock began to relax. Then he pulled out and left her tied as she was as he made some adjustments to her pose. He slid his arm beneath her, across her shoulders and lifted her enough to place a pillow under her breasts. Her head was dangling now, but he slid onto the seat cushion, and rested her head in his lap, her cheek against his hot and admittedly sweaty thigh. She sighed with happiness, inhaling the rich mixture emanating from his cock -- a mixture of her cum juices and his semen.

After they'd rested a while, she murmured, "May I please have your cock in my mouth, Sir?"

He didn't reply, but he shifted enough that she could turn her head, lower her lips, and suck his now limp cock into her warm, receptive mouth. She almost purred as she sucked at their combined fluids. Sucked, swallowed and cleaned. Her mouth became so eager that his cock came back to life. He looked at the clock, gauging the time. "Thank you, my little wanton whore," he said. "But now we must have some lunch before round 2."

Nan's pussy twitched with eagerness at the thought of more of this. It twitched even harder when he stated, "After all, you have another hole that I've not used yet." He was promising anal sex now! And she knew he was a man who kept his promises!

Both naked now, they went into his kitchen and sat on stools next to an island where they ate what could be called a 'light repast' and drank fresh lemonade to quench their thirst and replenish their body fluids. Nan too had sweated heavily from trying to dump the body heat generated by her convulsing muscles each time she came. They then showered together, thoroughly enjoying soaping each other up. After they were dried off, Tony told her to bend over. As she did so, he drizzled a little oil into her ass crack and used a finger to press some into her butt hole. As he slid his lubed finger deeper and deeper into her rear tunnel, he stated, "You offered me this hole, girl. So it'd better be clean."

"Yes, Sir. It is. I cleansed it thoroughly this morning," she asserted, trying to relax her sphincter for him. His finger came out clean.

"Good girl," he praised, and left Nan to her own devices in the bathroom so she could dry her hair and maybe pee, if necessary. He told her to call out when she was ready, but not to take more than twenty minutes.

After fifteen minutes, she opened the bathroom door and announced, "I'm ready, Sir."

He appeared in moments and said, "Hold out your wrists." As she did so, her eyes dilated in surprise as he used handcuffs to secure her wrists. As she was gawking at the shiny steel, he grabbed her elbow and said, "Come along, my willing fucktoy." He led her toward the living room again.

When they entered the room, Nan was immediately aware of a change. The low table that had held the snacks had been transformed. The snacks had been removed, along with the snowy white tablecloth. Apparently, the tablecloth had covered a large flat board which had also been removed. Because now each end of the 'table' was revealed to be a low sawhorse. Between the sawhorses was a narrower padded plank. Tony led her to one end and said, "Stretch out along that plank face down. If you place your chin near the far end, your feet should end up on the padding at this end."

It was a little awkward climbing onto the plank while wearing handcuffs, but Tony was at her side the whole time, helping her get into position. Once she was comfortably placed, he moved down to her feet and picked up a fairly long piece of rope. He tied her ankles together in what was called a 'double column' tie (which she saw later). Then he ran ropes from that ankle tie to each of the legs of the sawhorse near her feet, immobilizing them on the plank.

Removing the handcuffs, Tony took a piece of rope and performed a 'single column' tie to Nan's right wrist, as she rose up a little and watched, fascinated. She had to settle her torso back down onto the plank as he stretched out her arm to tie the wrist rope to the right front leg of the sawhorse. Tony repeated the tying procedure with Nan's left wrist and the result was that she was restrained on the top of the plank with her body in sort of a Y formation. For a little comfort, he placed a small pillow under her head so she could turn her head to either side and rest a cheek on it, or look straight ahead by resting her chin on it.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers
12