Tony Meets Nan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plank was low enough, and narrow enough that Tony could swing a leg over and straddle her body. With his balls resting warmly on the peak of her buttocks, he leaned over a little and began massaging her back. He kneaded her shoulder-blades, her shoulders, and her neck, working unhurriedly, but watching the clock to stay aware of the time. She was sighing and purring blissfully from these unexpected attentions. He shifted his body lower, until his balls touched the ropes binding her ankles, and proceeded to massage her calves and thighs. He'd advanced upward enough to begin kneading her buttocks when the doorbell rang.

Nan groaned at the interruption of the magical mood that his hands had created. "Surely he's not going to bother to answer the door," she said to herself dreamily. But Tony had stopped straddling her. A little more alert now, she thought, "Surely he's not going to actually answer the door now." She propped her chin on the pillow, and had a clear view of the front door in side view. Tony started moving toward the door. On full alert now, Nan thought frantically, "Surely he's not going to answer his front door NAKED!"

But that is what he did -- not peering around its edge by cracking it open at a slight angle, but pulling it fully open, smiling and saying, "Right on time! Come in, come in!" and making a welcoming gesture with his hands. Tied as she was, Nan couldn't move to scramble off the plank, or even cover her nudity. She could only watch with a laser-like focus, her cheeks starting to redden as she waited to see who he was inviting in. And in walked... Nicole... followed by Jessica! Her two dear friends! Friends who'd never seen her like this! Mortified, she wished she could make herself invisible.

But she was very, very visible.

They chorused, "Hiya Nan! How's it going?" or something like that. She was having a difficult time processing this nonchalant greeting.

"What... what are you two doing here? You told me that this was just not your thing!" she blurted out. Tony had returned and straddled her calves now.

Nicole answered, "Sure, we told you the truth. Getting tied up, blindfolded, and other kinky things that Tony apparently likes and needs are not our thing at all. But when he invited us over, we realized that we wouldn't mind seeing those things done to some other person. Especially one we like -- and that's you. So here we are... eager to watch!" Jessica clapped her hands in agreement. Her two friends walked along the sides of the plank, obviously studying her body, and how Tony had restrained her. They examined the ropes and knots with interest, and asked him questions about them. Nan's face was blazing hot with humiliation. But she couldn't deny that since she was helpless to do anything about her situation -- other than safeword (and she certainly didn't want to safeword) she'd just have to submit and accept the fact that they were going to watch.

Tony had suspected that Nan was an exhibitionist as well as a wonderful submissive, and her current behavior proved it. She didn't protest. She didn't safeword. She didn't even beg him to make her friends leave. And the telltale sign and scent of her pussy lubricating confirmed the fact of her growing enjoyment. "OK, ladies... my little fucktoy has waited long enough. It's time I reward this wonderful slut of mine." So saying, he scooted farther up her legs as his hands entered the space between Nan's upper inner thighs to begin to press open her pussy lips. Nan found that though her ankles were tied together, she could still separate her knees a little, which gave him better access to her pussy.

Seconds later, she groaned, "Oh my god... YES!" as she felt his cock penetrate and claim her pussy. She was hot and slippery inside and he skewered his cock inward until its bulbous head nudged her cervix as he bottomed out. Not wasting any more time, he began slowly sliding his cock in and out like an amazing carnal piston. Nan moaned with each deep penetration.

"I remember how fantastic it felt when that stiff thick cock stretched and filled my pussy," Jessica spoke from near Nan's right hip.

"Yes!" Nicole concurred from over by her left hip. "It gave me so many orgasms that I couldn't walk correctly when I tried to stand. And the whole next day I had to walk a little bowlegged, and still felt some aftershocks. You're one lucky little bitch, my friend," she added, stroking Nan's left shoulder-blade with a soft, warm hand.

"But I thought we were going to see you fuck her ass, Tony," Jessica complained with a slightly pouty voice.

"And you will, Jess," he replied kindly. "I'm just using her pussy to get my cock more slippery. Oh, Nicole, please pass me that oil bottle."

As she grabbed it, Nicole asked, "Are you going to pour some in her ass crack so you can oil her butt hole?"

"Yeah, that's the idea," he confirmed.

"I can pour a little at a time, which leaves your hands free. You need one hand to brace yourself as you fuck, and the other to push the oil into her hole," Nicole offered.

"Great idea. Go ahead."

In a moment, Nan felt the cool tiny drizzle of oil running along her crack. And when it reached her sensitive anal ring, she felt Tony's finger press the oil through the opening... only a little at first, but more and more as Nicole gave judicious additional drops right at the opening. Soon Tony was working two of his manly fingers deep into her ass, stretching that formerly tight puckered hole more and more open in preparation for his cock. Nan wallowed in submissive embarrassment and acceptance as she was very aware that her two friends were avidly watching him bugger her butt with his fingers.

Suddenly, the fingers were withdrawn from her ass hole, and for a brief moment she felt the strange sensation of air freely entering what was usually a closed opening. But only for a moment. The next second, she cried out and tugged at her restraints as the seemingly gigantic head of his cock stretched her anal ring wider than ever before. "You're tearing me open!" she shrieked due to that sensation. But the intensity of that feeling virtually vanished as her anal ring closed around the point where his cock head narrowed to the shaft. It was similar to the relief a person gets when the widest part of a butt plug finally gets through that tight ring. But then that huge, magnificent cock started pressing inward and it seemed to force the air right out of Nan's lungs, the way a French press pushes the coffee grounds to the bottom of its container.

"Oh, wow! Her ass is swallowing it all!" Nicole exclaimed. "It's hard to believe! We never did this."

"I never had him do that to me, either," Jessica mentioned. "I was too afraid, given its girth and length. But after expelling all that air, I'm afraid if Nan doesn't take a breath soon, she'll faint!" Luckily Nan felt the urge to breathe and took a deep, shuddering breath as her rectum began adjusting itself to accommodate his entry. Tony could feel the difference from the slight loosening on his cock.

"Nicole, please drizzle a little more oil on my cock shaft," he said, as he slowly backed outward until his crown was just inside her ring. Nicole did as he asked, trickling a tiny bit on the very top of his shaft right next to her entrance as he began pressing forward again. The oil was carried inward, making the tight confines more slick, and Nan moaned happily. She felt so completely submissive now -- tied and vulnerable -- and could only accept. Accept the reaming of her ass hole by the cock as it began a slow in and out movement. Accept the fact that she was being ass fucked while her close friends watched. Accept the revelation that they'd never been ass fucked by him, and that she was giving him a gift that they never had.

But those thoughts fled from her mind as he began fucking her in earnest. As her behind relaxed and opened for him, he began pounding her rhythmically, driving distractions from her mind. Nan was truly experiencing only the moment -- the feeling of giving herself to him. She was there to give pleasure to him, and consequently began receiving immense pleasure herself. Her eyes were closed for the moment, as her mind emptied itself from all other concerns. Subconsciously, her mind was aware of the ropes holding her ankles and wrists, and her muscles contracting against those restraints activated neural pathways that only enhanced her pleasure. Being voluntarily helpless and 'used' like this also removed any traces of guilt, since she couldn't prevent what was happening. Once the guilt was removed, only the pleasure remained.

Tony's long, fat erection plowing in her ass also indirectly stimulated her vaginal tunnel, and his hard thrusts mashed and rubbed her clit against the padded plank. Her pussy and clit tingled, and that tingling grew and expanded until it felt like the core of her body was all aglow. And that glow finally rocketed her to an orgasm! She was cumming while being ass-fucked! She was cumming because she was being ass-fucked! She'd enjoyed anal sex before, but it'd never made her cum like this! She howled her delight as her convulsing muscles again tugged hard on the restraints. This vague reminder that she'd been tied by him sent her orgasm to new heights. In her bliss, she was dimly aware of Jessica speaking.

"Oh my god! I think she's cumming now! His cock is in her ass, and she's cumming!" She swallowed hard, eyes agog. Not wanting to take her eyes off the tableau of this coupling man and woman, she spoke to Nicole without turning her head. "Maybe we should ask Tony to fuck us like that, Nicole... not tied, of course... but let him use our ass?"

Nicole was too mesmerized to answer. Unconsciously, her hand had found its way to her pussy and she was busy playing with herself. But she'd heard Jessica, and mentally made a note to try what she suggested. Meanwhile, Jessica wet her suddenly dry throat and whispered, "Tony, can we help somehow? Can we take part? I need to do something!"

Tony glanced at the two women without altering his rhythmic thrusts in and out of Nan's butt. "Sure, Jessica. I see Nicole is frigging herself, and releasing her sexy scent into the room. Why don't you both play with yourselves with one hand, and use your other hand to play with Nan's tits? They're poking out to either side of the plank, and would probably love some attention."

Jessica needed no further prompting. She yanked her panties down and off, and started frigging her pussy and clit with her left hand. Her right hand cupped Nan's breast and started kneading its sensitive flesh and teasing her areola and nipple. She noticed that Nicole may not have heard Tony's instructions, so she said, "Nicole. Nicole!" Nicole blinked and finally looked at her. "Tony wants us to play with ourselves and also with Nan's tits! Do it!" Nicole got a strange glean in her eye and in moments, Nan's eyelids flew up as her awareness was split between her butt being reamed and both her breasts being caressed, stroked, kneaded, and their nipples being rolled and tugged in a manner that only women know how to do skillfully to one another.

Nan's eyes went out of focus and they rolled back in their sockets. Her next climax, which only took about a minute to achieve, was mind-blowing. There was only bliss. Her entire world was hazy bliss as her body became a quivering mass of releasing flesh, all her control now ceded. Tony, albeit with the help of Nicole and Jessica, had succeeded in the proverbial 'he fucked her brains out' scenario. And he could no longer hold back... not with her ass quivering on his erection like the rest of her body quivered in the ropes. His balls pressed up against his groin as, with a loud roar, he began emptying himself into her ass! Spurt after spurt of his hot semen erupted into the confines of her rectum. Hidden deep inside Nan, the head of his cock expanded and contracted as it shot rope after rope of his whitish, sticky seed into her depths.

That strange sensation of his cock head twitching, plus the spread of a liquid warmth penetrated into Nan's consciousness. "Oh my god! He's cumming in my ass! Oh how wonderful!" is what she would have thought, if she'd been more coherent. She only managed to piece those words together mentally after she'd calmed down later. But that new sensation made her aware that her friends were fondling and toying with her tits, and from the sounds and scent, they were also having their own orgasms! It was perfect! She thought she was murmuring, "Thank you, thank you, thank you," to the three of them, but it was only nonsense syllables. However, they intuited her intent after they'd also calmed down.

Tony stayed buried in her ass until his cock softened and her inner muscles began pressing him out. He climbed off her and picked up his cell phone. He took a group shot of Nan and her two friends, showing them still playing with her breasts and with themselves. Jessica's panties were discarded by her feet, and he learned later that Nicole hadn't even been wearing any panties for this visit, since she seldom wore them. In a short period of time, Tony's cum appeared at Nan's still slightly dilated anal opening.

"Nicole, Jessica... stop what you're doing please and look at Nan's butt!" he commanded. A little reluctantly, they stopped and stood up. When they'd gotten to either side of Nan's hips they gaped at the cum oozing up out of her butt hole. "Please hold her butt cheeks apart a little," he told them. "I want to get a good picture of this." Their hands reached out and grasped her buttocks from each side and pulled gently.

This activity reclaimed Nan's focus. "What's going on?" she asked, still a little groggy.

Nicole answered, "We're holding your ass open so Tony can get a good picture of his cum streaming out of your ass hole. It's quite a sight, because it looks like he gave you a good sized load." After a brief pause during which a bubbly sound was heard, she added, "Your cummy farts are helping expel it." Her two friends giggled softly at the sight.

Realizing that three people were not only staring at her butt... not only were two of them pulling at her butt cheeks... not only was this exposing her normally very hidden and very private opening to their scrutiny... but also they were viewing the shockingly lewd sight of semen being farted up out of that hole! Her face and neck reddened deeply with humiliation. But once again, this faded because, restrained, she could only submit to whatever they wished to do and see. It was a strange sensation of freedom.

Therefore, when Tony stepped up to her head and presented his cock, saying, "You need to clean me off now, slut," she opened her mouth without a moment's hesitation. She knew that her friends would be watching as she sucked the cock that had been in her ass, and licked his cock and balls until she could only taste her own saliva, but she didn't care. Addressing Nan's friends, he asked, "Do either of you want to taste what's coming out of her?"

Making a face, Nicole did dip her finger in Tony's semen, and tasted it. It tasted pretty much like what she remembered from blow jobs she'd given him, but there was a subtle additional flavor. Bolder, Jessica got her face right in there, sucking and licking. Once she had consumed most of the semen that had been expelled, she even gave Nan enough of a rim job that she had her writhing in her ropes. Tony told Nan that they'd leave her tied naked while they had some drinks and snacks. He promised to untie her the moment she asked. Tony got dressed to serve his guests, and Jessica retrieved and put her panties back on again.

Nan actually waited about 10 to 15 minutes, enjoying being restrained and on display, before she requested to be freed, and then joined them. All four of them sat on the sofa together, three clothed people with Nan still nude cuddled among them. It goes without saying that they played with her naked body while they chatted and snacked. Nan was rethinking her relationships with these three people, and thoroughly enjoying this wonderful aftercare.

12