Tony Starts Retirement Ch. 09

Story Info
Emma asks Tony to marry her.
1.2k words
4.23
5.2k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frqtrdr
frqtrdr
36 Followers

Tony, Mandy, and Emma had been seeing each other for almost a year. They had celebrated birthdays and most holidays together. Their affection - yes, love - grew stronger every day.

Emma and Tony were having a quick breakfast in his apartment before Emma had to go to work. "Tony, do you think about getting married?"

Tony looked at her oddly. "I love Mandy, but it's not marrying kind of love. So, no, I'm not thinking of marrying Mandy."

"No, you doofus, not Mandy, me!" scoffed Emma.

"I love you, Emma, but there is a big age difference. Won't that bother you?"

"Tony, shut up. Will you marry me?" Emma finally asked straight out.

Tony hesitated, then said, "I would love to. Do you think Mandy will be OK with this? Do we have to stop including her in our love making?"

"Don't be silly, Tony. We both love Mandy, and our loving relationship isn't going to change. Besides, I've already talked to her, and she hugged me and congratulated me. She asked what took so long! We're getting married next Saturday here at the facility. Mandy will be my bridesmaid. My brother, Ben, is flying in Friday, so if you'd like, he can be your best man. I think Mandy might enjoy him. He's 10 years older than I am. I'll announce our wedding at dinner tonight and invite everyone to attend. I've ordered a cake and flowers. Mandy is arranging a photographer."

"Why does it not surprise me that I'm the last to know I'm getting married. I suppose now you'll want to have a child?"

"My husband, John, couldn't father a child, so we never had children. Being with retired people all the time has made me realize I don't want to miss out on anything, so yes, I do want to have a child."

"Well, I guess you should go off the pill soon. I'm not getting any younger. My first wife, Molly, and I couldn't have children. I always suspected it was me, so don't be surprised if you don't get pregnant. Will this be a problem?"

"Oh, Tony, you sweet thing. I stopped taking the pill six weeks ago. Trust me, you weren't the reason why Molly couldn't get pregnant. I'm four weeks pregnant now. Do you want to know who the father is?" Emma smirked at Tony.

To say Tony was shocked would be an understatement. "What will the residents here say? What will your employer say? And, no, you needn't say who the father is. I'm sure he's mine. But it doesn't matter since once we are married, he will be mine no matter what."

"Oh, Tony, you're so cute. Everyone has known about us for quite some time. There are few secrets here. The residents used to ask if we were getting married, and I'd say I didn't know. Lately they've asked when, and I've told them I hadn't quite decided yet. As far as my employer, they really have no choice. Are they going to fire a pregnant woman? Don't be ridiculous. There are a half dozen very successful attorneys living here that would love to take that case on.

"We'll move into one of the two bedroom cottages next month when it comes available. I've picked out what furniture of mine and yours we'll take. We'll give the rest to Goodwill. We'll start shopping for baby furniture after the wedding. First things, first." giggled Emma.

About that time, Mandy came into the apartment. Both the girls had had keys for months. She looked at Emma and raised her eyebrows in question. Emma smiled and nodded.

"Congratulations daddy Tony! You'll be a great father."

"Does everyone know everything before I do?" cried Tony.

"You are right, Tony. You should punish Emma for not sharing life changing events with you first."

"Well, I don't think punishment is necessary. Besides, I don't think I could spank a pregnant woman. Even if this early on it's perfectly safe, it just wouldn't feel right."

"We knew that's the way you would feel, so we came up with a solution. You spank me as her proxy. I'll rest my head in her lap so she gets some of the enjoyment, er I mean, punishment." giggled Mandy. Both girls started to strip while moving toward the bedroom.

"Wait a minute. Don't I get to make any decisions?"

Mandy smiled at him and said, "Of course you do. You can pick out the honeymoon destination for you two."

"No, I'll pick out the destination for us three. Emma and I aren't going anywhere without you."

Emma and Mandy couldn't be happier. They hugged then turned to Tony to hug and kiss him.

"Now quite your delaying and get to the bedroom for your spanking. You are getting one spank for each year Emma and I differ in age. That's 22 hard spanks for you, wench."

Both girls started to dance around jiggling their bottoms and breasts. Tony was starting to get hard already. Tony sat on the edge of the bed. Emma sat down next to him. Mandy laid across Tony's lap and placed her head in Emma's naked lap. Emma was starting to get moist in anticipation.

"Are you ready Mandy?" Without waiting for an answer, Tony smacked her hard across her right cheek.

"Oh, Tony! That smarts." Mandy's bottom had one nice hand print. She was about to get 21 more.

Smack! "Ow!"

Slap! "Ugh."

Wallop! "Oh, Tony, that hurts!"

Strike! "Not there again, Tony. That hurts too much."

Clap! "Eek, that stings! A little harder, please Tony."

This kept up. Mandy's bottom was getting nice and red. Emma and Tony were both aroused.

After the 22 spanks, Emma got some lotion for Mandy's bottom. After Emma had finished ministering to Mandy's needs, Mandy rolled over and began kissing Emma. Tony reached down and started to finger Mandy. Emma moved to be able to suck Tony's cock. Emma didn't go wild on his cock because she wanted him to come inside her. Mandy quickly came; her spanking had worked as strong foreplay as it usually did. Mandy moved off Tony's lap, and Emma sat on Tony's lap in reverse cowgirl positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Emma could fuck Tony and have Mandy kiss her and attack her breasts. It didn't take long for Tony and Emma to come. Mandy knelt down and licked whatever cum leaked from Emma's pussy. Three very happy people.

Tony sent the girls out with his credit card to buy Emma a wedding dress. White, of course - every bride should wear white. Emma was reluctant at first, but Tony was adamant. "Any day you get married is a special day. You should have it all." Emma told him not to rent a tux. I don't need to rent a tux; I own one."

Tony went to buy the ring. Mandy told him Emma didn't want a big engagement ring, only a white gold wedding ring with five or more diamonds totaling no more than 1 carrot. Emma wanted to wear it always, and some of her work demanded physical use of her hands. Mandy even showed him a picture from a website that would make a good choice for Emma. Mandy gave him Emma's ring size, and all three went on their errands.

To be continued.

frqtrdr
frqtrdr
36 Followers