Tony's Massive Loads Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom loves her son's big loads of cum.
2k words
4.46
111.2k
188

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Mavis Gentry loved to snoop. She was the neighborhood gossip, always seemed to know who was doing what with whom. Her snooping had driven her husband away, she'd found out he was cheating on her, the rat bastard. Now it was just her and her adult son, Tony.

He was still living at home despite being nineteen and having a decent job. Mavis liked having a man around the house for spiders and salesmen and other pests. She loved her son and knew she should respect his privacy but she snooped on him too.

She'd known when he became a man and started jerking off, she did his laundry after all. Eventually he'd given up socks for tissues, forgetting Mavis also emptied his wastebaskets. It was part of her world, nothing she thought too deeply about. Until one day...

Mavis started finding larger clumps of tissues. Twice as large as usual. Then three, four times. Then Tony went back to fabrics and she found a hand towel with massive amounts of cum in it. He'd tried to stuff it down in the laundry hamper. And the cum was still fresh, there was too much to dry before she found it!

Mavis held the towel to her face and sniffed. His cum smelled like normal cum, maybe a touch more musky than usual. It glistened in the light, she couldn't help herself, she reached out and touched it. It was cool to the touch, still tacky, without thinking she licked it off her finger. It tasted slightly salty.

All this from one load? she wondered. She couldn't think why her son would cum more than once into a receptacle that wasn't some teen bimbo, not that he got much play. He was kind of a geek, women didn't flock to him.

The next day was a Saturday. Mavis was bringing her son his clean laundry that afternoon only to find the door locked. She knocked, she could hear him in there. It suddenly occurred to her what he could be doing and she blushed and turned away. She was a few steps down the hall when Tony's door opened, he leaned out and said, "What?"

With a relieved sigh Mavis turned and went into her son's room, preparing to grill him gently about his... copious discharge. She was surprised when she entered to see he was still watching porn on his computer. When she turned to ask him about it he shut her mouth with a passionate kiss.

Mavis was so startled she froze, Tony's tongue was exploring hers, he was gripping her shoulders, crushing her to him. After a moment of shock she pushed him away, what was he thinking? Mavis's body however knew just what he wanted, her nipples were achingly hard, a sudden gush flooded her pussy.

"Tony, my god, what are you doing?" Mavis held a hand to her freshly bruised lips, her blonde mane was tousled, her breath coming short. Tony was looking at her with pure lust. She could see his erection against his jeans, it seemed to be throbbing at her specifically.

"Mom," Tony began, "I got this stuff from a friend, he said it made his orgasms better, stronger, it, it's making me, oh god Mom, you're so fucking sexy to me right now..." He swallowed in a throat suddenly dry. He wanted nothing more at this moment than to bury his cock in his mother's cunt.

Mavis was stunned. Her son, her Tony, wanted her in that way! It had been years since anyone had wanted the physical Mavis, now her son, her suddenly sexy and irresistible son, was telling her he needed her! With a cry of pure passion Mavis threw herself at him.

Tony was just her height, their mouths met perfectly. He held her to him, hungry for her, pressing his hardness into her crotch. Mavis was dizzy with desire, her son was kissing her, grabbing her ass, licking her neck and nibbling her sensitive earlobes. He was making her hot, making her body burn for him.

"Tony, this is so wrong," she whispered against her son's neck. Despite her words she was stroking his back, pressing a knee between his legs and humping his thigh. Her body felt alive, she was delirious with need, with the thrill of being wanted, and by her own son!

"Mom, I don't know what's happening, oh god I just need your pussy!" Her son ripped his clothes off, his cock sprang free and his mother gasped. It was huge, and his balls were bigger too! Her hand grasped it of it's own accord, her son's wang was hot and silky, throbbing in her palm.

She knew this thing was larger than a normal penis! It had to be nine inches, and thick. Mavis moaned as she fisted it, her son was stripping her roughly, tearing the clothes off her aroused body. That was fine with Mavis, she was getting more and more aroused the longer she held his cock.

At last she was naked. Tony picked her up and tossed her onto his bed. Mavis landed with her legs spread and her son was right there, covering her, kissing her, probing her crotch with his dick. Mavis was kissing him back, hunching herself up to her son like a bitch in heat.

Mavis grabbed her son's dick, it was oozing precum all over her belly. She positioned it just right and Tony drove it home with one swift thrust. She couldn't believe she'd taken all that cock, her cunt was going nuts around it now, telling her how fucking fantastic incest sex was feeling for her.

"Fuck, oh god Mom, you're pussy's so tight!" Tony said. He was pounding his dick roughly into his Mom's cunt, she was fucking him back, grinding her hips against his, pushing her tits against his chest. Tony had never fucked anyone as hot as his Mom, she was a knockout. Thick blonde hair, firm C-cups, and a pussy that took all he was dishing out and asking for more!

Mavis was in heaven. Her body was on fire with sexy sensations, her handsome son was panting over her, his magnificent cock giving her such incredible feelings! "Make your Mommy cum, make me cum with your big cock! Oh yes!" she breathed, her son hammering her quim, driving her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Fuck yeah, oh god Mom, cum on my cock! Yes!" Tony kept pumping away as his mother came like gangbusters. Her eyes rolled back, she was shaking, her toes pointed, and her pussy was creaming all over his pistoning rod.

"Gonna cum Mom!" Tony panted, she could feel his cock swell inside her, and then he came, massive jets of cum splashing into her cunt, filling it to overflowing with the first spurt.

Tony grabbed his still spasming rod and pulled it from his mother's pussy, he pointed it at her tummy and Mavis felt three, four hot splashes hit her, each one as large as a normal load! As each offering hit her she moaned, louder and louder, then began rubbing it into her skin, getting her and her son soaked and sticky.

Tony finally finished cumming and rolled off of her, suddenly overcome by what they had just done. He propped himself up on an elbow and looked at his mother, lying naked next to him, well fucked and covered in his copious cum. She had her eyes closed in bliss, still rubbing his seed all over her, rubbing it onto her nipples and pinching them, making them hard.

Seeing all this was making Tony hard again as well. What had gotten into the two of them? Fucking his own mother, almost raping her for god's sake, and the huge loads he'd been having lately... It had to be that stuff his buddy gave him.

Mavis opened her eyes and looked at her son, gave him a huge smile. "Well if you're so horny for your old mom that you're cumming gallons, then I guess we'll just have to keep fucking, won't we?" she said. She could hardly believe she was saying it, but the sex they'd just shared had been phenomenal.

Tony said, "Hang on a second Mom, let me talk." Mavis was already snuggling up close to her son again, rubbing her tits against him, caressing his neck and back. He quickly explained, he'd gotten some of this new drug going around from a buddy of his at work. It was supposed to be a designer drug to enhance the feeling of your orgasm, but with some people there were odd side effects.

"My friend said it made him shoot bigger loads, but damn, this is just something else." Tony had been measuring, he was past a cup of semen per load, and he needed to cum at least three times a day now. "Mom, I only had two pills, and I took them weeks ago. I think whatever's happening might be happening faster."

Her mother's protective instinct kicked in and she gave her boy a worried hug. "It'll be okay, dear. Mommy will help." All on it's own her hand crept to her son's hardening dick and started caressing. Well if she kept his balls empty, at least that would be something, she thought.

Soon Tony was hard again and Mavis couldn't take her eyes off her son's cock. The veins were thicker and more prominent, it stood at a proud angle to his belly. It was glistening from their recent sex, twitching with his heartbeat. She started jacking him, getting more and more into it, suddenly Tony groaned and shot another load, this one a foot into the air, splashing down all over his mother's hand and his throbbing erection.

Mavis brought her hand to her mouth and slowly, sensuously began licking herself clean. She stared at her son the whole time, his cock never went down and indeed kept throbbing as if with a life of it's own. Tony's mind was blown by how fucking hot he was finding this, wasn't he supposed to be shocked, appalled? Instead he was already kissing his mother again, they were pawing at each other's bodies like animals.

Mavis's lips were slick with her son's sperm as they kissed, tongues wrestling with each other, his dick leaking even more precum, staining the sheets. She surrendered to her primal desires and pushed her son down on his back, mounting that huge dick, feeling it fill her completely.

"Oh Tony, god your cock, it's unbelievable, it's so big, and your cum, oh my god!" Mavis cried. She was riding her son's dick like a pogo stick, bouncing, her breasts heaving. Tony was fucking his hips up at his mother as she rode, her cunt felt like hot velvet around his cock.

"Mom, oh my god, you're pussy's way hotter this time! Fuck yeah, oh it feels so fucking good!" Tony crowed. His last bit of control was fucked away by his Mom's steaming cunny, for the third time he came, shooting a still impressive but thankfully smaller load this time.

Mavis felt her cunt fill to overflowing with her son's spunk and came yet again, her hungry snatch trying and failing to suck all her son's seed into her womb. Sparkly stars appeared before her eyes, her nipples were tighter than she felt was possible. Her thighs corded as she rode her son's amazing cock, she was cumming continuously now.

"Oh Tony, fuck me, yes, oh god, don't stop! Keep fucking your Mommy's cunt! Fuck me, god yes, fuck your dirty Mommy!" Mavis wailed. She felt her pussy clench around her son's rod and then she squirted, her scalding pussy-juice soaking them both even further.

At last they quieted. Mavis was stunned by how great the sex had been, and by how much cum her son had produced! Even now she was coated with it, it made her feel sexy and naughty, like a wanton woman. She knew she wanted more of this, whatever it was.

As for Tony, he finally felt like he'd had enough sex for a while. He'd been worried, jacking off all the time was not what he wanted from life. He'd struck out with all the women at work, but now he somehow had access to unbelievable sex with his own Mom!

He wondered what else would happen, now that he'd taken that drug...

To Be Continued