Tony's Massive Loads Pt. 02

Story Info
Tony and his Mom add to the fun.
2.4k words
4.59
52.8k
67

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Tony sat in the car and watched his mom exit the supermarket. She smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Mission accomplished! Tony was thrilled, soon he might just have another fucktoy!

A month ago Tony's friend had given him a designer drug that was supposed to just increase your enjoyment of orgasms. The drug certainly did it's job but there were some side effects no one had known about, for Tony at least. His ejaculations were massive now, his cock and balls had both grown appreciably and his semen seemed to have a strange effect on women.

It had on his mother Mavis, she'd come in contact with his cum and somehow it had broken down her inhibitions. Now she was Tony's to fuck at will, which he did at least three times a day. It had removed his inhibitions too, he thought; he'd taken his mother almost by force, it had been an irresistible compulsion. She'd been shocked of course, but now that they'd been fucking for a while she was becoming more and more depraved, more willing to explore whatever it was that was happening to both of them.

The experiment they were doing right now for instance. Tony had reasoned that his Mom had come into contact with his cum a certain amount of time before it had begun it's effects. So Tony wondered what would happen to another woman who came into contact with his semen?

He'd had a target in mind, Donna, from the produce section of his local supermarket. She was in her twenties, tall and slender, she reminded Tony of a young Cameron Diaz, with bigger tits. He'd always had the hots for her. But how to get her to touch his cum?

He'd had a brainstorm. He didn't have to go anywhere near her. He'd send his new fucktoy. Mavis could get much closer with less suspicion than he ever could. A small dab of his cum on a cloth, and who stops a mother when she pulls the "There's something on your face" routine? Donna would never notice getting smeared with a drop. Then he'd go to the store once a day to see what would happen.

"But you want something to happen, you want to fuck her, right?" Mavis asked as they drove back home. She had her hand in her son's lap, resting on his erect cock. She wasn't addicted to it, she just... liked being near it. Just in case her son wanted to fuck her. She'd grown to really love sex in the last month. She even wanted to please her son so much she'd agreed to his plan.

"Yeah, I'd love to get in her pants. Wouldn't you, Mom?" Tony asked. Mavis hadn't thought about it before, but suddenly she could picture the three of them together in bed, Mavis eating this Donna girl's pussy while her son's monster cock took her from behind. She grabbed Tony's cock through his jeans, hard.

"Now that you mention it, yeah, that could be fun," his mother agreed. Tony smiled to himself. It looked like when it came to his mom at least, he was now the boss.

Once they got home Mavis was all over her son's dick, barely letting him get into the house before stripping his pants off. Tony had taken to wearing a condom when he left the house to catch any precum, Mavis stripped that off his cock and smeared the contents all over her face and arms, then licked his cock clean.

"Oh honey, I know we just fucked this morning but I need it again, I need that cock of yours!" Mavis cried. She quickly stripped herself as well and pulled Tony over to the couch. Bending over one arm she shoved her drooling cunt at her son, begging for his huge cock.

"Fuck me, please honey, your Mommy's so horny, oh I can't stand it!" Mavis reached back and started stroking her own clit, making her pussy open like a flower for him. Tony's cock was still hard from the car ride, he slotted his cock-head into his Mom's pussy and shoved. All nine inches glided into his Mommy's cunny in one smooth stroke and he was off.

"What's gotten you so horny again, Mom?" Tony asked as he pounded her backside. He loved this position, he could watch his dick disappear into his Mom's tight hole, see her taut butt shake. He thought he knew what was getting her so worked up, he wanted to hear her say it.

"Oh Tony, my god that cock is sooo goood, keep fucking your dirty slut of a Mommy, yes!" Mavis panted. "All at once I wanted to eat that girls pussy while you fucked me from behind, just like this," she said. Mavis had never munched carpet before but now the thought was thrilling her to the core!

"Fuck yeah, Mom, that would be hot!" Tony agreed. He really hoped his experiment worked, what his mother described was one of his fantasies as well. In the meantime he kept rutting with his sexy Mom, fucking her cunt until she begged him to stop. Then he pulled out and shot his massive load all over her back.

The next afternoon Tony went into the supermarket and headed up the produce aisle. There was Donna, looking sexy as always in her cute store uniform. Tony sidled up to her and was pretending to check out the grapefruit when she turned to him.

"Hi, I'm Donna!" she chirped. "Is there something I can help you with?" Tony swallowed hard, she'd never spoken to him before! She went on, "Haven't I seen you in here before? I know I have, what was your name again?" She was smiling at him, edging into his personal space, Tony liked it!

Tony introduced himself and Donna took his hand and winked at him. She unclipped a marker from her chest pocket and wrote her phone number on his palm."I get off at eight," she told him. "Maybe I'll see you then?"

Tony just nodded. Donna blew him a kiss and walked off to the back of the store, wiggling her hips and ass at him. Well, Tony thought, experiment number one is a success! He couldn't wait until tonight!

Eight o'clock came and he was waiting outside the store, standing by his car. He saw Donna come around the side of the building and waved. She smiled and hurried towards him, giving him a big hug when they met. "I've been thinking about you all day, isn't that weird?" she whispered into his ear.

Tony got her into the car and they drove the short distance to his house. The whole trip she kept staring at him and licking her lips. She never asked where they were going, it was as if she didn't really care, as long as they got there quick.

He got Donna into the house and introduced his mother. "Oh," Donna said, "you're that nice lady from the other day! Well your son is a major hunk, you know." She was staring at Tony again, he could see her nipples tighten up under her shirt.

"Why don't we all get more comfy?" Tony asked, and dropped his pants to the floor. His cock had been tied down with a silk scarf, the condom collecting his precum was almost full. Mavis dropped to her knees in front of her son and untied the scarf around his leg, freeing his nine inches.

Donna gasped. Her hands flew to her mouth, her eyes widening in shock. She'd wanted to get busy with Tony, but now his Mom was joining in? Donna hadn't expected anything like this to happen, and she really never expected to like it! She also never thought seeing a man just drop trou would get her pussy so wet it ached!

Tony had pulled his shirt over his head while his mother stripped his lower half. Donna watched in a daze as his mother stripped also, then took the condom off her son's cock. The fluid inside was translucent, milky, it left Tony's cock shiny, dripping on the floor. The scent hit her, musky and male and she shivered and started unbuttoning her blouse.

Mavis brought the plastic skin holding her son's discharge to Donna. She dripped some of it onto Donna's now bare chest and rubbed it in. Everywhere it touched tingled erotically, soon Donna was panting, frantic to get fully naked. Mavis helped her finish disrobing quickly then brought the container of her son's precum to her lips and drank.

Tony watched in awe, this was all Mavis's doing. He loved it, he didn't know his mother was so kinky and he wanted to see where it was going. He idly stroked his meat, his dick leaking onto the floor now, watching the two women.

Once Mavis had drained the remaining fluid she turned to Donna and grabbed her head, forcefully kissing her and passing some of her son's love liquid to the new girl. Donna fought for a moment, then began kissing her back. The two of them moaned as one and turned to look at Tony.

"She's ready," Mavis said to her son. "I know you get her first but save me some of that pussy." The Mavis of a month ago would never had said those words, today's Mavis meant them, she was somehow starving for some of Donna's cunt. She reluctantly gave Donna a little shove towards her son.

"Let's all go to the bedroom," Tony said, "Right Donna? That's what you want?" he suggested. Donna was staring at his cock now as if mesmerized, she just nodded and reached out to touch his cock. She flinched away once, then gave Tony a stroke with her palm.

"Wow, it's real. I was sure I was dreaming!" Donna said as they went into the bedroom. "Earlier today after you left the store, I got so horny, I... I went into the restroom and masturbated." She blushed furiously but continued. "I couldn't stop thinking about you fucking me, and that's just how I fantasized your cock would look."

Mavis and Tony gave each other a meaningful glance, something else to look into. Meanwhile Donna was hugging Tony against her, jacking his still leaking prick, rubbing it against her thigh. Tony asked her softly, "Did you fantasize about anything else?"

Donna dropped to her knees and rubbed Tony's cock all over her face, smearing his precum everywhere as she spoke. "Yes," she said, "I thought about you shooting cum all over me. you came so much it was amazing! Oh Tony please, please fuck me, shoot your cum on me, in me, all over me!"

She took his pulsing member into her mouth and swirled her tongue over the head, making Tony moan. She was swallowing his joy juice as fast as it formed, wrapping both hands around his meat and jacking the shaft. Mavis was watching from the bed, slamming three fingers into her wet snatch.

"Fuck her, son," Mavis panted. "Give her what she wants, what we all want." Tony's mother was fucking her pussy fast and hard, spreading herself wide while using a thumb to stroke her clit. Her tits were heaving, her nipples hard as pebbles.

Donna got on her back on the bed, spread her legs wide, held them open for him. Tony covered her body with his and slid his well lubed cock up and down Donna's slit. She had a light patch of reddish-blonde pubic hair that tickled Tony's shaft as he teased her cunny.

"Don't tease me anymore, just fuck me, I need it!" Donna pleaded. Tony took pity on her and wedged the head of his pole right at the tight entrance to her pussy. He slid the first few inches in, he couldn't believe how tight she was.

Donna bit her lip and whimpered as Tony slid more and more of his meat inside her. Tony felt the tip of his cock bump Donna's cervix, there was still an inch outside her cunny. He dragged his dick out almost all the way, then plowed it back in, slowly at first then faster and faster. Donna's box was expanding to fit him, she was getting wetter and hotter against his cock.

Mavis watched her son rutting with the new fucktoy. Strangely she wasn't jealous, she was looking forward to her turn with the girl, she longed to have her cunt licked by another woman. She could tell her son was getting close to cumming, she sped her busy fingers, wanting to cum with him.

Donna was loving Tony's cock. Yesterday she'd been a confirmed lesbian, with a long-time girlfriend, but that seemed years ago now. She'd begun feeling this craving for a real dick, it got stronger and stronger. When Tony had appeared next to her it had been a revelation, this was what she wanted so badly. Now she was underneath him and taking every inch of his wonderful tool, she'd never felt closer to paradise!

Tony felt his nuts draw up under him, he was just about there. "Donna, why don't you cum on my cock? Bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? Cum for me Donna, cum now!" Tony was staring deep into her eyes, pounding his cock into her with short, savage strokes, rocking their sweat-slick bodies.

"YES!", Donna screamed and started orgasming. Wave after wave of unbearable delight flooded her, her cunt was pulsing along with Tony's throbbing penis, and then she felt herself being filled to the brim by Tony's gushing rod.

Tony saw his mother cumming on her own bunched fingers, felt Donna explode into orgasm beneath him and came himself with a guttural roar. Thick jets of semen splashed deep into Donna's hungry snatch, over and over, flooding her, spilling out of their erotic joining to drip down Donna's quivering taint.

He felt a tongue on his cock where it met Donna's cunny; his mother was licking up his ejaculate as it spilled out of Donna's warm crevice, lapping against them both, making their cum even harder, more mind-blowing. He kept thrusting, soon there was a huge puddle under Donna's ass as their juices combined.

At last the sensations faded and the three of them separated, falling back happily against the bed. Donna told them how odd she thought it was, switching to men so suddenly, Tony really perked up at that bit of news. Whatever his semen was doing, it was super-strong stuff!

And it gave him another idea. "So Donna," Tony asked, "tell us about this girlfriend?"

To Be Continued...