Tony's Massive Loads Pt. 04

Story Info
Tony scores big and Mavis messes up...
2.7k words
4.52
22.4k
45

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Ten thirty on a Friday night and Mavis was bored. Bored and horny, and hungry. What was taking that delivery so long? She'd ordered her food an hour ago. She'd had to put on clothes, which she was starting to find annoying. Finally there was a knock on the front door. Mavis opened the door and froze.

The driver was a man, and someone she actually kind of knew, her son's work friend Jeff. Mavis remembered thinking what a nebbish he was when she'd first met him. But what suddenly occurred to Mavis was that here was a human she could fuck. Before Jeff could react Mavis grabbed his arm and pulled him into the house.

She backed him up against the door and kissed him hungrily. Jeff dropped the food he was carrying and held his hands above his head as if Mavis was robbing him. As their kiss deepened his arms came down to wrap around her. Once Mavis knew he was hooked she pulled her shirt over her head and told Jeff to suck her nipples.

Jeff was astonished, one of those letters to Penthouse seemed to be happening to him! He knew Mrs. Gentry and worked with Tony, she'd never seemed to notice him before, now he had her tit in his mouth, she was grinding her crotch against his leg, then all at once his mouth filled with breast milk, warm and sweet. Jeff gulped it down thirstily.

Jeff felt his erection grow as he sucked Mavis's milk. She was fumbling at his crotch, he helped her and his dick sprang free. Mavis had dropped her sweatpants to the floor, she was naked underneath, even her pussy was bare. She climbed him and mounted herself on his cock, once again locking lips, shoving her tongue down his throat.

Jeff's cock wasn't what Mavis was used to now, maybe six inches, but it was hard and her pussy wanted it. She was working her hips as they made out, riding Jeff like a bronco. Her lusty attack was so sudden, so unexpected, Jeff really had no chance of a good long fuck.

Within a minute he felt his balls draw up, he tried pushing Mavis away, to slow her down, but she just fucked him faster and harder until he came inside of her. It was mind-blowing, intense, the best sex Jeff had ever had. Not that he'd had a lot, but if this Mrs. Gentry was this hot for him he'd be back for more!

However once he'd come, her fucking quickly slowed to a stop. She kissed him on the nose and climbed off his softening dick. "You have no idea how much I needed that," she whispered in his ear. She tucked some money in his shirt pocket as he pulled up his pants, then turned him around and patted his butt as she sent him out the door. Which locked behind him. What the hell, man?

Once she had some cum in her pussy Mavis felt a thousand percent better. She hadn't cum herself and didn't feel the need to, not with that guy, no thanks. Her breasts felt better too, less heavy. That Jeff guy must have gotten a lot from her. She retrieved the food from the floor and went to eat, wishing her son Tony would come home soon.

Tony was parked across from the very exclusive nightclub where Annie, their latest recruit, was working as a bartender. Tony knew he'd never get in, he didn't even try. But sitting in this spot gave him a great view of the door. He was looking for one or two real stunners to add to his stable of fucktoys. So far no one had really done it for him. But wait, who's this going up to the bouncer and being whisked right in?

She looked to be early twenties, around five eight and dark, Middle Eastern maybe. Long black hair, dusky skin, huge dark eyes. Tony felt himself getting aroused and quickly looked away. His orgasms were getting more and more 'hair-trigger' and he'd only brought one pair of pants. He'd noted what she was wearing though and texted it to Annie inside.

Jasmine went up to the bar and caught the bartender's eye, a short punk-rocker-looking woman with ANNIE on her name-tag. Over the noise and music she ordered a drink. The bartender fixed it and brought it to her, motioned for her to lean in close. She explained that her drinks would be half off tomorrow if she got a stamp at the bar today, like the one she'd gotten coming in.

Jasmine accepted and Annie brought a pad and stamp up from under the bar, soon a cute blue rabbit adorned the back of her left hand. She quickly forgot all about the incident. That night the dreams started. Dreams of a huge cock covering her in massive loads of cum, she was licking it up and moaning, the dream was so sexual she came twice in her sleep.

All day long she kept getting more and more aroused, she used her free time all afternoon to masturbate over and over, plunging first fingers, then toys into her hungry snatch, nothing seemed to satisfy her. Finally she got in her car and just drove around aimlessly, or thought she did. She was soon outside the club from last night.

Outside were the punk-looking bartender and a man she'd never seen before. She got out of the car, intending to talk with Annie but as she approached it was the man she couldn't take her eyes off. He was nothing special, on the short side for a guy but for some reason she felt drawn to him.

He gave her a confident smile and stuck out a hand. "Hi, I'm Tony. What's your name?" In a daze she took his hand, and boom a soundless explosion went off in her mind. This is who she needed to meet. "I'm Jasmine," she said breathlessly and when he smiled at her she knew everything would be fine now.

The bartender was helping her into this Tony person's car, taking Jasmine's keys and telling Tony she'd follow, as Jasmine seemed to be in a trance. She was studying Tony as he drove, trying to understand her sudden attraction. Her gaze fell on the huge lump in his pants and suddenly she knew. It would be the cock she dreamt of, she was sure of it! She hoped they were close to wherever it was they were going.

Mavis got a text from Tony saying mission accomplished. That meant he was on his way with their newest recruit. Mavis got busy; she'd gotten the bedroom all set up already so a fast shower and shave of her puss were next. Once she'd stripped she paused to look at herself in the bathroom mirror. Were her tits bigger? The nipples were getting darker, her areolas too.

She put the finishing touches on her makeup just in time, she heard Tony come in and went down to greet him. With him was a tall dark woman, exquisitely beautiful and wearing a simple dress that screamed money. Tony introduced her as Jasmine.

"Mom, will you help Jasmine get out of her clothes? That is what you want, right, Jasmine?" said Tony. Jasmine whispered yes, almost too faintly to be heard, and Mavis peeled her dress off, she was nude under it. Tony stripped quickly, he unstrapped his tool from his leg and Mavis grabbed the collection pouch.

In what was becoming a ritual Mavis poured some of Tony's precum on her cleavage and rubbed it in, then drank a few sips. She held the container for Jasmine, who's nostrils flared at the scent. She grabbed the pouch from Mavis and tried to drink the rest, not caring when some fell onto her breasts, swallowing eagerly all she could.

Tony's nine inches was throbbing hard, leaking like crazy onto the floor. Jasmine dropped to her knees before Tony and started worshiping his cock, pressing it to her face, smearing his fluids all over her face and chest. She brought it to her lips and Tony exploded, his sperm rocketing out into Jasmine's open mouth.

Jasmine had no hope of swallowing all of Tony's cum but she tried her best. A moment later Mavis had joined her, helping to clean up the copious amount of semen coating Jasmine's body. Mavis moaned hungrily, murmured to her son "She tastes so good, son, I want her cunt too, don't fuck her too hard, leave some for your Mommy."

Tony kissed his Mom and told her, "I always do." before leading Jasmine to the bedroom. Mavis had put on rubber sheets under the normal ones, her mattress had been getting quite soaked. The lights were low and some funky music was playing in the background. Tony led Jasmine to the bed and laid her down, still in a daze.

"Spread your legs for me," Tony said softly. She was trembling underneath him already, when the head of his cock hit her slippery vulva she gasped then kissed him hungrily while fucking her hips up, frantically trying to get his cock inside her.

Mavis was watching, squeezing her tits until milk dripped out, making her moan and lick her own nipples. Her son was sliding the last few inches into the new toy's furry cunt, she was gaping around his thickness, her puckered anus winking at Mavis. Tony pulled most of his monster cock out and Jasmine whimpered, then he slammed it all back in hard and fast.

Jasmine came around his thick dick almost at once and just kept cumming as he fucked her silly. Her arms were around Tony's neck, she was wailing over his shoulder, hunching her ass towards his crotch. With a final push Tony came, flooding Jasmine's cunt and propelling her further into orbit.

Tony pulled out and shot five or six more pumps across Jasmine's belly and tits. He rolled off of her and Mavis was right there, licking her son's semen off the new girl's caramel skin. As soon as her tits were cleaned up Mavis dove south and began licking and sucking her son's baby-batter out of Jasmine's pulsing twat.

"Oh my god, what is happening, how can I feel this way? Holy mother of god, that felt amazing! More, lick more, yes, right there, yes!" Jasmine was soon cumming yet again under Mavis's oral assault.

"My ass, lick my ass," Jasmine begged. "Oh god, this is so filthy, I feel so fucking good, yes, tongue me!" Mavis obeyed and rimmed her rosebud before sliding a thick tongue up Jasmine's back door. Tony's cum kept leaking out of her pulsating cunt for Mavis to scoop up, Tony watched the two with his hard on leaking like crazy.

He was about to stick his dick in his Mom's twitching twat when the bedroom door opened and Donna came in, with Jeff from his work of all people! Mavis saw them but didn't care, she shoved her hips back at her son and took his nine hard inches in one thrust.

Donna was taking off her clothes as Jeff stood, gawking at the scene. His buddy was fucking his own mother, the woman Jeff had just fucked last night. She was going down on a gorgeous young woman, way out of their league, who was screaming like a banshee as Mavis tongue-fucked her ass! And this dreamy girl Donna from the local store had let him in and was now getting naked and joining the threesome on the bed.

Jeff felt like he'd wandered into a porn movie. The smell of sex was everywhere, the threesome on the bed were shiny with sweat and other fluids. Jeff took off his clothes and stood at the side of the bed until Donna motioned for him to join the fun.

Jeff joined Donna on the side of the bed, watching. Tony came in his mother's cunt and Jeff couldn't believe the size of his load, it was off the charts. Donna was stroking his cock with one hand and pinching her own nipples with the other. Finally the dark beauty pushed Mavis's head out of her cooze and curled up, still shaking with pleasure. Mavis looked up and saw Jeff, her eyes widened in surprise.

Now that Tony had finished cumming his attention turned to Jeff as well, he gave his mother a quizzical look, to which she gave a weak grin. "My fault," she told her son, "I forgot, he brought my food last night. We, kinda sorta had a quickie, I guess." She was hoping her son wouldn't be too upset with her.

But Tony was fascinated. He lead Jeff through the encounter, ending with his compulsion to return here today. Tony immediately suspected Mavis's breast milk. It might not affect him, but anyone who wasn't under their collective lusty spell could be compelled to join in, once it had time to work. By now even Jasmine was listening to Tony's theory, nodding to herself.

"It could make sense," Jasmine said. "I'm going to the University now, studying biology. If Tony's passing something along to us, we could pass it on to others. In theory." She blushed, adding, "Isn't that what you're doing here? Not that I care, I've never, ever, had better sex, and when you're as rich as my family is you can get the best sex out there. I know"

Jasmine reached out for Jeff's cock and gave it a squeeze. "Now Tony," she said," is a bit large for my ass to take right now. Your cock looks just right." Jeff throbbed in her hand as he realized this amazing creature wanted him to rail her pooper. He just nodded as Jasmine bent over and stuck her ass in his face.

Donna was sucking Mavis's tits now, tasting her delicious milk and moaning with need. Tony lay on the bed next to her and she climbed on his hard pole, impaling herself to the hilt with the first pump of her hips. She kept licking and sucking Mavis's breasts as her son fingered his Mom's sopping pussy. He brought a slick hand up to his mouth and tasted his own cum, thick and salty.

Donna saw this and leaned down to kiss the cum off Tony's lips as if every drop was precious to her. Her hips never stopped their rising and falling, taking all his meat with every stroke. Mavis leaned back and came on her son's thrusting fingers, shaking and swearing, her tits spraying them both. The feel of Mavis's milk on her skin sent Donna over the edge, orgasming on Tony's massive dick.

Jasmine and Jeff watched the rutting as she took him up her silky ass, scrubbing those soft cheeks against his groin with every stroke. "Slap my ass, Jeff, spank me!" Jasmine begged. Jeff snorted and fucked her harder and faster, spanking one cheek then the next until they were red and hot.

Jeff was lasting longer today but he was again over-matched, his partner so hot, so sexy he couldn't help but fill her guts with his spunk. "Coming!" he panted as he blasted his load into Jasmine's tight butthole.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass! Holy shit, so good, keep fucking me, don't you stop, oh MY GOD!" Jasmine cried as she came, her whole body vibrating with the force of her cum, it ripped through her like a hot wind. Jeff felt her sphincter clench around him, so tight, as he pulsed his load into her waiting warmth.

At last they all quieted, their lusts slaked for the moment. Tony was just dropping off into an exhausted sleep when Annie burst in.

"Guys, remember that stamp pad of Tony's cum Mavis made me, so we could dose women at the bar?" Annie's honeyed contralto was tinged with desperate hilarity. "Well my boss found it, said hers had dried out and she needed it. She stamped herself and took it with her! It ended up being at the front door all night tonight!"

You could hear a cum drip in the ensuing silence. Tony cleared his throat nervously and asked Annie, "About how many people would you say got stamped?" At the hottest club in town. On a Saturday night. Women and men. Tony groaned to himself and wondered if he had enough cum!

THE END.