Tony's Massive Loads Pt. 03

Story Info
Tony's harem gets larger...
2.6k words
4.62
34.4k
53

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Tony had taken a new designer drug, intended to make his orgasms stronger. It had worked, but it had some strange side effects for Tony. His cock and balls had gotten bigger, now he came ten times as much as normal and his semen seemed to have both hypnotic and aphrodisiac properties. His mom had touched it and became his sex slave, she had even helped Tony get a new fucktoy, Donna, from the local supermarket.

Tony sank his dick into his mother's warm snatch and moaned, it was always so good fucking his Mom. Something about her pussy just felt hotter. His mother Mavis was licking the pussy of his new playmate, Donna. Just a week before Mavis would never have thought of eating cunt, now it seemed she couldn't get enough of Donna's young twat.

The three of them had just finished a fuck session a short time before. Then Donna had confessed she'd been a lesbian before yesterday, now she loved cock and getting hot loads all over her. That had started getting them going again, thinking about just how powerful Tony's cum was now. And then Donna had suggested turning on her former lover.

That idea seemed to inflame Mavis, she started making out with Donna, kissing her throat, sucking her titties, finally moving down to her sweet pussy. "Oh Donna, I've been dying to eat you all day, spread those lovely thighs for me!" Mavis lifted her hips in the air and begged her son, "Tony, fuck me, fuck me while I eat her cunt!"

Tony was happy to do just that. He grabbed her hips and started battering her box with long deep strokes. Watching his own Mom lezzing out was turning him on like crazy, it was a fantasy come true! "Oh Mom," he panted, "lick that snatch, you horny bitch! What a fucking slut my Mom is!"

Donna was in heaven, she loved having her cunny sucked and this Mavis really was going after her like a starving woman. Donna grabbed her tits and squeezed, she was almost there, she was going to orgasm again with these two people she'd just met!

Tony felt another cum boiling up in his testicles. His Mom's pussy was so creamy and hot from repeated fucking, from taking so much of his cum, that it felt like silk stroking his dick. He shoved himself in deep and blasted, as always lately his cum-load was too much for his Mom's cunt and he pulled out, shooting all over her back, even getting some onto Donna's thighs as she trembled under his Mom's tongue.

"Fuck, Mom, take it!" Tony yelled as he came. Hearing those words, feeling her son's load splashing her skin, triggered another orgasm for Mavis. She lashed her tongue into poor Donna's cunt so fiercely it made Donna cum as well, soon all three were pulsing together in an orgasmic chain reaction that went on and on until they were drained.

Tony woke up in bed, he was naked and there was something strapped to his leg. It was one of those 'trucker's friends', it was wrapped around his dick, collecting his love-liquid while he slept. Tony figured his Mom must have done it, she was crazy for his fluids now.

Mavis came into the room with a tray, Tony smelled toast and coffee. But his eyes bugged out at what his Mom was wearing, some of the sexiest lingerie he'd ever seen! A black lace half-bra showed her nipples were hard, she was wearing garters and black fishnet stockings and black lace crotchless panties!

Tony started getting hard immediately and Mavis rushed to his side, hastily setting the tray across his lap before gently untying his cock from his leg; the erection would soon have been painful tied down. She checked the collection bag of the apparatus and smiled at the results, Tony had almost filled it.

While Tony watched in a daze his Mom rubbed more of his precum on her chest and took a sip from the bag before sealing it. She licked her lips and gave a happy sigh. "Oh, that's so good," Mavis said. "I needed a recharge. I had to shower since I was going out."

Tony sipped coffee and ate the breakfast Mavis had brought him as he was brought up to speed by his mother. It seemed that Tony had been exhausted after their marathon fuck session, and she hadn't been in much better shape. "Thank goodness for Donna, I don't know what I would have done without her."

They let Tony sleep while they talked about what had just happened and what to do next. Mavis had rested while Donna cooked, after a quick meal they got cleaned up for their separate tasks. Donna had taken a ziplock bag with her that Mavis had prepared, a surprise for Donna's roommate and now former but maybe future lover.

Mavis had stocked the house for the week and picked up a few other things she thought would come in handy, like Tony's new precum-collection system. She'd called in sick for both of them at work as well. "I wasn't sure how long you needed to rest, dear."

Tony learned he'd been out quite a while, it was now Monday around four p.m.

But now that he'd eaten he felt better than ever, he'd been eyeing his mother in her sexy get-up and while one hunger was sated another was growing. His now liberated cock was throbbing, his Mom removed the tray from his lap and sat on his cock.

"Do you like the new lingerie, Tony?" Mavis asked her son. She was grinding her crotch against his, mashing her clit hard against his pubic bone. Tony grabbed a breast and suckled, his Mom's tits were feeling heavy and hot in his hand. Mavis moaned and he sucked harder, and suddenly his mouth was full of hot breast-milk!

"God, Tony, what are you doing?!?" Mavis cried, her tits suddenly were throbbing along with her cunt! Her other breast sprayed Tony in the chest and he moaned and bit her nipple. She felt his cock swell inside her and suddenly he came again, filling her to the brim, setting off her own orgasm.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck me Tony!" Mavis screamed. "God yes! Oh fuck your Mommy, fuck your slutty mommy-bitch!" She loved her son's hot seed spraying her, leaking all over her, pooling in her sensitive ass-crack. Tony grunted and threw everything he had at her, pounding away as they came.

Afterwards, once they'd cleaned up yet again there was a timid knock on the front door. Mavis threw a robe on and went to answer it, bringing back Donna, who was worried and trying not to show it. Mavis acted the Mom and gathered her up, comforting her with murmured phrases.

It seemed Donna's roommate/lover Annie was the jealous type and when Donna hadn't come home there had been an argument. She'd kicked Donna out and broken up with her. But maybe not for long. "I did do it," she told Mavis, "I got some of Tony on her. I really hope she comes around, she's got this tongue piercing that just, well..." Donna blushed, then quickly went on, "So I can stay with you two for now, right?"

Well how could they say no?They spent the rest of the night busy in their by-now usual way.

Tony was awakened by the chirp of a cell phone. The three were in a big pile on Mavis's bed, Donna was sitting up to answer the text she'd just gotten. She texted back with a big smile, said "That was Annie, she really needs to see me, like needs needs. I gave her your address, I hope that's okay."

She tossed the phone away and gave Tony, then Mavis long, luxurious kisses. Tony started getting hard immediately. The women both reached for him at the same time, soon Tony was getting jacked off by them. Just a few strokes and he was shooting, his cum reaching even higher this time, spattering down for the ladies to lick off him and each other.

Tony went to shower, when he came downstairs he saw there was a new addition to the house, this had to be Annie, Donna's former lover. Tony was impressed with her, she had to have been struggling mentally with what was happening to her but she looked cool as a cucumber.

Annie was around five foot four, with a punk hairstyle and both facial piercings and ear gauges, he could see many tattoos already and she was still dressed. She had a stocky build, but still the womanly curves Tony appreciated. She hadn't noticed him yet, she was talking to Donna and his mother.

"I've never had a dream like it, it was so vivid, I know I came in my sleep!" Annie's voice was at odds with her appearance, it was deep and rich with naughty overtones, she could have made a fortune at a phone-sex type job. "Trust me, I've never wanted a penis before in my life..." She trailed off as she sensed Tony come up behind her.

Tony was still naked from his shower, his cock was hard, again, and dripping on the floor. Annie turned and saw him and her eyes widened in shock. Her mouth dropped open, she struggled to say something but her eyes were on Tony's cock. Suddenly her breath got heavy, she started undressing, not even sure what she was doing, just fixated on Tony's meat.

Mavis smiled at Donna, a predatory smile of a cougar getting fresh meat. Donna was smiling back. They stripped quickly as well, then grabbed Annie by the arms just as she was stepping out of her panties. Donna whispered to her friend, "Why don't we go to the bedroom, okay?"

Annie just nodded and followed Tony, or rather his dick, down the hall. They piled onto Mavis's king-sized bed and Mavis and Donna released Annie's arms. Annie crept forwards on hands and knees, she reached out and touched Tony's throbbing cock. She stroked it, then grabbed it in her palm, feeling the weight and heat of it. Tony gave it an extra throb and Annie moaned.

Mavis and Donna were stroking each other's breasts and kissing in between watching Annie worship Tony's tool. At last Annie stuck out a tongue complete with metal stud and gave Tony a tentative lick. Tony grunted and shot a huge load all over Annie's face. At first she recoiled from the pressure, then once her skin registered it she moaned happily and swallowed whatever she could. She grabbed his still spurting meat and held it to her face, rubbing it all over herself.

Once Tony had painted Annie with his cum Mavis and Donna shoved her on her back, they licked all of Tony's massive load off Annie's face and chest, whining with hungry need. Annie grabbed Donna and started deep kissing with her, passing some of Tony's cum between them, while Mavis cleaned all the sticky mess from her son's still rigid cock.

"Okay, okay, ladies, hang on!" Tony called out. He wanted to at least introduce himself to this woman he'd just blasted spunk on. "Mom, why don't you and Donna go make us something to drink, I'd like to talk to this woman who I assume is Annie?" Mavis and Donna had the decency to look embarrassed.

Mavis reluctantly lead Donna into the kitchen, they made coffee for four. While they were waiting for it to brew Donna said, "Thanks for letting me bring in Annie, I'm really glad she's going to be one of us." She drew Mavis to her, soon they were kissing, getting more and more aroused. The electronic beep of the coffee maker interrupted them, they quickly poured the coffee and put it on a tray.

As they approached the bedroom they could hear Annie's voice raised in pleasure. There she was, kneeling doggy-style on the bed, taking all of Tony's nine inches and loving every second! "Fuck, keep going, oh god damn that's good cock!" Annie panted, tits swinging under her, her shaved twat being filled to the brim by Tony's thrusting dick.

Mavis almost dropped the tray she was carrying, the sight was so erotic. Donna took her head-start and was on the bed in a flash, shoving her cunt under Annie's nose. Annie started licking her friend's cunt and Donna moaned in ecstasy. Mavis had set the coffee down and got behind her son, pressing her tits into his back, grabbing his nipples and kissing his neck.

"I knew you'd be fucking her when we got back," Mavis whispered in Tony's ear. "How's her pussy? Is she a good fuck?" Tony felt his Mom's tits on his back throb and leak, milk was dripping from her nipples again. "Is her cunt as good as your Mommy's, hm? Never had a cock she said, well she's got one now! Fuck her hard, son!" Mavis had one hand in her crotch, rubbing her clit.

Donna started bucking under Annie's tongue, moaning and clutching Annie's head, shoving it into her. "Oh Annie! Yes! Eat me, eat my cunt, oh fuck that's so good!" Her toes pointed, a red flush crept up her face and then she came, shaking like a leaf under Annie's studded tongue.

Tony came as well, firing into Annie's tight snatch, pumping it deep into her with each savage thrust. Lewd squelching noises came from their crotches as his load overflowed and ran down her legs, and just like that Annie was cumming as well, cumming hard around his nine inches, milking him, squeezing him tighter than anyone had before.

Annie raised her head from Donna's sopping puss and screamed as she came, sobbing with release. "God, Tony, keep fucking me, oh my god, so fucking good, oh god yes, Yes, YES!" Her nipples were tingling, her inner thighs trembling as she fucked her hips back harder and harder at Tony.

Mavis was watching all this over her son's shoulder, one hand on her flooded cunny, her heavy breasts coating her son's back with her milk as she pressed herself hungrily against him. Tony turned his head and kissed his mother long and deep as Annie shook around his pole and Donna wailed her pleasure.

Eventually they all came down from their respective orgasmic highs and relaxed on the bed. Mavis went to reheat the now-cold coffee while Tony and Donna filled in Annie on what had happened to them all so far. Even hearing that she'd basically been deliberately targeted didn't bother her in the slightest, now that she had experienced the mind-blowing sex she'd become a part of, it was fine with her.

This made Tony more sure than ever that there was some sort of mental conditioning or something taking place. He'd have to be super careful with any liquid other than piss that came out of his penis now, who knows who might eventually show up at his door.

Annie looked out the window at the sunset and realized with a start she should have been at work an hour ago. When she told this to the others Mavis quickly called in sick for her using Annie's own phone and posing as a concerned neighbor. Tony was more interested in where it was that she worked.

Annie was a bartender at a popular nightclub, lots and lots of very sexy women came there every weekend. Once Tony heard this his mental wheels really started spinning, he knew just how to increase his harem yet again!

To Be Continued...