Tony's Short Story

Story Info
He needed his wife to help him write a short story.
7.4k words
4.49
8.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,341 Followers

Sherry paused on her way to the shower to look over Tony's shoulder as he sat at his desk staring at his laptop.

"What are you doing, Tony?"

"I'm trying to write a short story."

"And why would you want to do that?"

"Well, I found this one site that has short stories written by ordinary people and I've been reading some of them. I thought I'd write one and send it in and see if they'll put it on the site."

Sherry chuckled.

"I didn't know I'd married Mark Twain."

Tony looked up at her.

"You didn't, but it can't be that kind of story anyway."

"OK, what kind of story does it have to be?"

"It's an erotic story site, so it has to have sex in it, you know, people having sex, people wanting to have sex, people having sex with several other people, people having sex with themselves, things like that."

"After thirty years of marriage and two kids, you should know how to write that. You want to do it all the time."

"I can write that part, but all the other stories have something that happened that explains why the people are having sex. I don't know what to write about."

She chuckled again.

"Sorry, Shakespeare. Can't help you with that."

Tony smiled.

"Yes you can. Women read these stories too. What would you like to read about?"

"Gee, let me think. I'd like to read about how I can lose the extra five pounds of butt I'm carrying around without starving myself to death and how to get my stretch marks to go away."

"What about the sex stuff?"

Sherry smiled.

"Tony, those are my secret fantasies. You don't expect me to tell you those, do you?"

"I was hoping you would."

Sherry shook her head.

"Not a chance. You'd either be jealous or you'd try to be one of my fantasies. They're fantasies because no man or woman could ever be them."

Tony grinned.

"You fantasize about having sex with a woman? Stories about that always get really great comments. Tell me what you think about and I'll write that."

"I didn't say I wanted to have sex with a woman, Tony. I just said the women in fantasies aren't real women."

"But you have thought about it, haven't you?"

"Tony, all women have at one time or another. That doesn't mean we're all just drooling to hop into bed with another woman."

"If you did, what would you do?"

"I don't know. What you do, I suppose."

"Would you kiss her?"

"Well, sure. That's how you always start."

"How would it feel?"

Sherry giggled.

"Tony, how would I know that? I've never kissed another woman that way in my life."

"Well, maybe you should. You could tell me and then I could write about it."

"So...you want me to go out, find a woman, and kiss her so I can tell you how it felt and you can write about it? It's gonna be a really short story."

"Oh, you wouldn't stop with just kissing. You'd do the rest too."

"The rest meaning what?"

"Well, you'd play with her boobs and use your finger to get her excited, like I do you."

Sherry frowned.

"I don't get to have fun too? I mean, I suppose it might be interesting, once, with the right woman, but not if I'm doing everything."

"Well, she'd probably be doing the same things to you, so you'd have fun. I could write about that too."

Sherry grinned.

"Well, don't get your hopes up. Even if I wanted to, none of the women I know would ever do something like that, and if I asked them, they'd probably never speak to me again. Now, I'm going to take a bath so I'll be ready to go shopping tomorrow. That means hands off tonight. I don't want to get clean only to have you get me all sticky again."

As Sherry walked away, Tony was thinking. If he could find the right woman and introduce her to Sherry and they had sex, he could write about how he'd found the woman, and how he'd introduced them, and what happened next. That would make a great story.

It was then he realized even if he could make that happen, Sherry would never tell him what they did and how she felt. She'd always considered sex as something private, and this would be more than private to her. The only way he'd know was if he watched them, and that was less probable than finding the woman in the first place.

As Tony lay in bed trying to fall asleep, he thought some more about where to find the woman. Work was out of the question. He knew a couple of women in the office who seemed not as feminine as most, but if he said anything like that to them, he'd be out on his butt without a job within an hour. No, it had to be someplace where he could ask the woman and she couldn't do anything except say no...and maybe get mad and slap him.

The next night, while Sherry was cleaning up after dinner, he looked at a couple of sites where women send in their pictures and write what they like. After looking at twenty or so profiles, decided that wasn't a good idea either. Most of the women who said they liked women were married and Tony didn't know what he'd do with the husband while their wives were having sex. He didn't even want to think about the ones where the husband was bi-sexual.

The ones who weren't married were usually young. Sherry was forty-nine and to him, still a knockout, but she'd be too self-conscious about doing it with a woman much younger. Both the married women and the younger women were always too far away as well.

The answer to Troy's problem literally fell into his lap a week later. He was flying out of Nashville on his way to Chicago. He'd learned long ago to check his overnight bag and only carry his briefcase on the plane with him. The woman standing in the aisle of the plane beside where he sat hadn't learned that. She was trying to stuff her rolling suitcase into the overhead baggage compartment and it didn't look to Tony like it was going to fit.

The woman didn't give up easily though. She tried pushing it in sideways, but there wasn't room. She turned it, stepped back and pushed for all she was worth. She might have gotten it in if her foot hadn't slipped. When it did, she sat down on Tony's knees.

The woman got up, looked at Tony and said "Sorry".

Tony grinned.

"No need to be sorry. I thought it was a happy accident."

The woman looked at him and frowned.

"Don't flatter yourself, mister. I don't like men."

About that time, the flight attendant walked up.

"Ma'am, it would be easier if you'd let me check your bag for you. You can pick it up at the baggage claim right after we land."

The woman gave up then, handed him her bag, and then took the aisle seat on the other side of the plane.

During the flight, Tony kept stealing glances at the woman. She was about his age and she was shaped a lot like Sherry. She had a bit thicker waist and wider hips than a young girl. She was also pretty. It was a shame he didn't know her, he thought. If he did, he could maybe convince her to meet Sherry and if they hit it off...

Tony was still thinking when the plane landed. He was still thinking when he waited to board the return flight to Nashville the next afternoon. It was when the middle section boarded that he saw her walk down the aisle of the plane again. Tony noticed she didn't have her big bag with her this time.

When he got off the plane, Tony went to the baggage carousel to pick up his overnight case. The woman walked up a minute or so later. Tony thought for a second, and then walked over to her.

"Excuse me Ma'am. I'm the guy you fell on yesterday morning. I'd like to apologize for what I said."

The woman looked at him for a few seconds, and then smiled.

"You don't need to apologize. It was my fault."

"Well...I shouldn't have said what I did. I do want to ask you a question though. I don't really know how to ask you this except to ask you, but I have a good reason. Did you mean what you said about not being into men?"

She frowned and glared at him.

"Are you some kind of pervert or something? If you so much as touch me, I'll scream my head off."

"No, no, nothing like that. It's just that my wife...well, she said she'd thought about being with another woman, but she doesn't know any one who'd-"

She was frowning when she cut him off.

"And you thought you'd just ask me, a woman you don't even know, if I'd be the one? Mister, you've either got a really big set of balls or you're really dumb."

Tony frowned.

"I was just trying to make Sherry happy. I'm sorry I bothered you, and I apologize for asking you something like that."

Tony had turned to walk to the carousel when the woman said, "Hey Mister. You look too dumb to be lying. Are you sure your wife really wants that? I have a friend who might be interested if she really does."

Tony nodded.

"You live in Nashville?"

Tony nodded again.

"What does she look like".

Tony turned back and took out his wallet.

"This is Sherry a couple of years ago. It's the newest picture I have of her."

The woman looked at the picture and then at Tony.

"She's a pretty girl, but this is just her face. What does the rest of her look like?"

"Well, she's about your height. I don't know how much she weighs because she won't tell me, but she looks about your size."

The woman smiled.

"That could mean a lot of things. Don't you have a picture of her standing up?"

"No, not with me. Those are all at home."

The woman smiled.

"What's your email address?"

"You want to send me an email?"

"No, I want you to send me a picture of your wife standing up so my friend can see how she looks, and I need your email address to know it's you. Otherwise, I'll just delete the email without reading it."

Tony walked out of the airport smiling. He'd given the woman his email address and she'd given him hers. She'd said her name was Sheila and that she lived in Murfreesboro. She said she'd show Sherry's picture to a woman who liked women.

Murfreesboro was perfect. It was far enough from Nashville nobody would know Sheila if she came there and nobody would know Sherry if she went to Murfreesboro, but it was close enough to be a short drive. Now all Tony had to do was get a few pictures of Sherry, pick out one or two, and email them to Sheila.

That night, he used his cell phone to take six pictures of Sherry. After the first one, she looked at him questioningly.

"Why did you take my picture?"

"Well, I don't have any of you that are recent and I want one for my wallet."

"Let me see the picture."

Tony switched his phone to "gallery" and expanded the picture, then showed it to Sherry. She looked at it and then shook her head.

"Tony, my butt looks a mile wide and my hair is a mess. If you have to take a picture of me, give me a minute and then I'll pose for you so I won't look fat."

Sherry came out of the bathroom fifteen minutes later. She'd put on some makeup and had brushed her hair. Tony had to admit she did look a lot sexier. Sherry smiled.

"OK, now, you take my picture from the side, not the front or back. My butt won't look so big that way."

Tony took five more pictures that way and then wondered if that was enough to convince Sheila's friend. He looked at Sherry and grinned.

"How about if you lose some of the clothes?"

Sherry frowned.

"You want pictures of me naked? You're not gonna put them on some website are you?"

"No, I just thought it would be cool to have a couple of you not quite so dressed, like maybe in your bra and panties. They'd just be like when you used to wear a bikini at the beach."

"Well, you can just keep thinking then, 'cause that's not gonna happen, not with my tummy like it is. I don't want you showing me like that to anybody either."

That night while Sherry was getting ready for bed, Tony wrote an email to Sheila and attached two of the pictures. In the email he said this was Sherry dressed like she usually dressed when at home, and he hoped Sheila's friend liked the way she looked.

When he got home from work, Tony checked his email. There was one from "shimmer", the email address Sheila had given him. He waited until Sherry was getting ready for bed again before he opened it, and he smiled when he read the words.

Hi, Tony,

Your wife is a very pretty and sexy woman. The friend I told you about is me, and I would like to see more of her, as in naked. She'll probably want to see me that way as well, but I won't do that until I see her. Could you make that happen? If not, that's OK and I understand. I don't let anybody take my picture when I'm naked except me.

Sheila

Tony was pretty sure if he asked Sherry to strip down and let him take her picture she'd suspect something so he didn't ask. Instead, he went to an on-line shopping site and typed "spy camera" into the search box. Half an hour later, he'd purchased a little video camera with an SD card to hold the videos. Two days later, it came in the mail.

When Tony opened the box on the workbench in his garage, he was surprised at how small the camera really was. It had looked bigger on the site, but it was less then an inch on each side. He read the little paper that came with the camera, then put in the SD card and turned it on. After a minute or so, he turned the camera off, took out the SD card, and then put the card in his laptop. When he pulled up the file, he saw a video of the inside of his garage.

Tony put the card back in the camera and then set the camera for "motion detection". He let it sit for a few seconds and then walked in front of it. There didn't seem to be any change in the camera, so he walked back and forth for a while, then shut off the camera and put the SD card in his laptop again.

He grinned when he pulled up the file. The video started less than a second after he'd walked in front of the camera. That fit into his plan. Now he needed a way to hide the camera in their bathroom. It was tiny, but it would still look out of place unless he could find somewhere to put it where Sherry wouldn't look but would still get the pictures he wanted.

He put the SD card back in the camera, put it in his pants pocket, and put the wrapper and the box in the trashcan so Sherry wouldn't find them. Then he went to the bathroom.

What Tony was looking for was a location for the camera that would show the bathtub. That way, when Sherry took her nightly bath, she'd be naked before she got into the tub and naked when she got out.

He looked around the bathroom for an inconspicuous place and after a couple minutes, thought he'd found that place. Sherry had bought a small, tall cabinet a few years before that stood beside the bathroom door. She used the cabinet to store extra rolls of toilet paper, wash cloths and hand towels. On top of that cabinet was an artificial plant.

When Sherry had put the plant up there, he'd asked why they needed a plant in their bathroom. Sherry said it made the bathroom look more refined. He'd thought a bathroom was just a bathroom and had laughed. Now, he was glad the plant was there.

Tony put the camera in the pot, raised it up a little with a bar of hotel soap from his traveling shaving kit, and pointed it at the tub. He walked around the bathroom, and then put the camera back in his pocket. That night, he put the SD card in his laptop and pulled up the file.

The camera had recorded him walking to the tub and opening the shower curtain, but that's not all it had recorded. Their bathroom was long and narrow, so the camera also had a view of the vanity and the toilet. There was no way he wouldn't get a video of Sherry no matter what she did in the bathroom.

Sherry was already taking her bath by then, so Tony had to wait until he got home from work the next night to hide the camera again. Just to make sure everything would work right, he took the camera out to his garage and plugged in the battery charger, then hid it and the receptacle with the charger under a piece of cardboard he leaned against the wall behind the bench.

The next day was a Thursday. When Tony got home from work, he pulled his car into the garage and then took the camera off the charger and dropped it into his pocket. As soon as he'd put his briefcase beside his desk, he went to the bathroom and put the camera back in the pot, then flushed the toilet so Sherry would think that was why he'd gone in there.

Tony was anxious to see what the camera had recorded and had intended to retrieve it as soon as Sherry took her bath. He didn't get the chance because Sherry surprised him by walking into their living room wrapped in a towel. She crooked her finger at him and grinned.

"You've been doing something every night this week and I'm feeling left out. Come show me you still have what it takes to make me feel good."

It had been a great night. Sherry had always liked sex, but usually waited for him to start something. Once he had, she was a great lover. Tony couldn't figure out what was different that night, but he didn't ask any questions. He just closed his laptop and followed Sherry into the bedroom.

Once they were inside, Sherry dropped the towel. She stroked her right breast and then lightly pinched her nipple. Tony smiled. Sherry's nipples weren't all that big, but once they were touched, they always got stiff and her nipple beds always got all wrinkled and bumpy. He took off his clothes while Sherry got on the bed, and then joined her.

There was no doubt in his mind that Sherry was aroused. When he kissed her, she opened her mouth and searched for his tongue with hers. When she found it, she purred a little moan into his mouth. After that, he didn't really have to do all that much before she was pulling on his cock to get him between her upraised thighs.

Tony entered her slowly because usually she wasn't really slippery at first. Sherry didn't let him do that. As soon as his cock parted her lips, she thrust up her hips and pushed her body over it a little. Tony pulled back and then pushed in again only to have Sherry do that hip thrust thing again. As his cock sank into her warm, wet depths, Sherry moaned.

"Mmm...a week is too long to wait. Do me fast, Honey. I need it that way."

It didn't end up being all that fast, but when Sherry came, she shrieked and dug her fingernails in his ass. Tony gasped when that happened and started stroking like mad. He came just as hard. Sherry was still writhing her hips and moaning when he'd shot his last.

It was the same way the next morning too. This time, Sherry pushed him over on his back, straddled his cock, and moaned as she impaled herself. She started riding him, then pulled his hands to her breasts.

It lasted longer, but the end was just as shattering. Sherry gasped when he tugged on her nipples and her legs started to shake. He rolled both nipples between his fingers and Sherry started to pant. A minute later, she threw back her head, rocked her hips hard into his thighs, and then cried out as the orgasm took her away. Tony came when Sherry cried out again and rocked her hips over his cock. Then she fell down on his chest.

"Mmm...that was great."

Tony cupped Sherry's ass cheeks, separated them, and ran his finger down her crack. Sherry shuddered and he felt a contraction around his cock. He chuckled.

"It feels like you're not done yet."

"Mmm...I'm not, but I have to go shopping today and you have to go to work. I need another bath before that, so you go get ready. I'll take my bath and get ready after you leave."

It seemed to Tony that five o'clock would never come. When it finally did, he drove home thinking about what his camera had recorded. If it had gotten a good video of Sherry taking a bath, he'd have what he needed to send to Sheila. If she liked Sherry and sent him a picture of herself naked, he'd show it to Sherry and explain he just wanted it to happen once. If he could convince Sherry, he could ask Sheila to come to their house and he'd get what he needed to write his story. He knew they'd never let him watch them, but he'd already found a place to put his camera that faced their bed. If Sheila came to their house, the camera would record everything they did.

ronde
ronde
2,341 Followers
12