Tony's Short Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry wasn't home from shopping yet. That was unusual for her, but it did give Tony the chance to recover his camera. His hands were shaking when he put the SD card in his laptop. There were two files on the card beside the ones he'd taken earlier. He loaded the first one.

Sherry had walked into the bathroom and started filling the tub, then started taking off her clothes. As he watched, Tony's cock started to get stiff. It wasn't just that Sherry turned him on when she was naked. It was the fact that she didn't know she was being recorded so she wasn't faking anything.

When she took off her bra, Sherry dropped it into the laundry hamper beside the vanity. She took off her panties then, looked at the crotch, and dropped them into the hamper as well. He saw her smile when she put her fingers between her thighs, moved them around a little, and then looked at them. He would never have imagined that she'd ever do something like that.

The video continued through Sherry getting into the tub and washing, and then getting back out and patting herself dry. After that, she smoothed lotion all over her body and Tony's cock got harder. She seemed to take a long time with her breasts and hips, and Tony was sure she shuddered a little when she smoothed the lotion over her inner thighs. When she was done, Sherry wrapped a towel around her body and left. The video ended a few seconds later.

The second file was an hour later by the date and time on the file, and it surprised him even more. Sherry walked into the bathroom, pulled down her jeans and panties, and sat down on the toilet. He heard the tinkle as she relieved herself, and then watched as she blotted herself dry.

He thought she was done then, but she wasn't. Sherry leaned back on the toilet tank, put her fingers down over her mound, and started stroking herself. Once in a while, she'd squeeze her breast through her top and bra, and that would cause her hips to jerk a little.

The camera had recorded all her little moans too. The moans got louder and Sherry's fingers got faster until she arched up off the toilet seat, gasped, and then started to shake.

By the time Sherry had stood up and pulled up her panties and jeans, Tony was ready to jack off. It was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen, and was more so because it was Sherry doing it. He'd never imagined she'd do something like that.

Tony opened his email and typed in Sheila's email address, and then his message.

Hi Sheila,

I got what you wanted, I think. This is Sherry and she didn't know I was taking the videos. Please let me know if you're interested or not. If you are, we'll have to figure out a way for you to meet her. I'll leave the convincing up to you.

Tony

He attached both video's and then clicked on "send". When Sherry walked through the door to the garage with an armload of groceries, Tony was looking at a news site. He looked up and tried to look innocent.

"How was shopping?"

"Oh, about like always. People didn't watch where they were going so a woman ran her cart into mine and the grocery store was out of some things I wanted. I had to go to another one. That's why I'm so late. Wanna get a pizza for dinner? I'm too tired to cook."

Tony checked his email about once an hour on Saturday and finally got a reply from Sheila on Sunday afternoon.

Hi, Tony,

Yes, I'm interested. Sherry looks delicious. Could you get another video of her so I can be sure? After I get that one, I'll send you my pictures and you can ask her if I'm somebody she'd like to be with. If Sherry agrees, we'll decide how to get together, OK?

Sheila

Before he went to bed that night, Tony put his camera back in the plant in the bathroom. Sherry was already asleep when he climbed into bed.

On Monday night, Tony went to the bathroom to retrieve his camera. While Sherry fixed dinner, he put the SD card in his laptop and found three more files.

The first was Sherry using the toilet again, though this time after she blotted, she just pulled up her panties and jeans and left.

The second left him shocked. A different woman walked into the bathroom, pulled down her jeans and panties and sat on the toilet. She had red hair and was maybe a little older than Sherry. She did just what Sherry had done. Tony heard the tinkle as she relieved her bladder, and then the woman blotted, pulled up her panties and jeans and left.

Tony didn't know the woman at all. She didn't look like any of Sherry's friends, at least not the ones he'd seen her with. He thought maybe she'd broken into the house while Sherry was out doing something else. He didn't think that after he watched the third file the camera recorded an hour later.

Sherry walked in naked and turned on the shower. The redhead walked into the bathroom next, also naked. Together, Sherry and she got into the shower and pulled the curtain closed. Since the shower curtain wasn't clear, Tony couldn't see what they did, but all the sounds let him imagine what that was.

For a minute or so, the only sound was the shower running. Then he heard a little moan that didn't sound like Sherry. The next moan did though, and he heard Sherry say, "Oh God, Betty. This is better than the first time you did that."

He didn't hear any more words, but there were a few giggles after that. Then the giggles turned into gasps and the gasps into panting. He heard the other woman cry out and the shower curtain moved a lot. Sherry's voice came next.

"Oh Betty, don't stop."

About a minute later, the shower shut off and the shower curtain opened. Both women stepped out. Tony's cock lurched when Sherry kissed the blonde woman full on the lips and fondled her breast.

They patted each other dry and then left the bathroom. Tony sat there confused and with a rock hard cock. Evidently, Sherry had thought about being with a woman a lot more than she'd told him. He wasn't sure what he thought about that. He'd tried to hook Sherry up with another woman, but just once and then only so he could write a story about it. It looked like Sherry had enjoyed herself a lot. Maybe hooking her up wasn't such a good idea after all. Tony was thinking she'd enjoyed being with the redhead a little too much.

Sherry walked into the living room then and said dinner was ready. Tony closed up his laptop and walked into the dining room. They talked a little over dinner, and afterward, Tony decided it was time to stop. While Sherry cleared the table and put away their leftovers, he opened his email and sent another to Sheila.

Hi Sheila,

I don't have another video for you because my wife has decided she doesn't want to be with another woman. I don't know what changed her mind but something did. I'm sorry for any trouble I caused you and I thank you for trying to help.

Tony

He'd just pressed "send" when Sherry walked into the room. She grinned at him.

"Ready for bed yet?"

Tony looked at his watch. It was only eight.

"It's kind of early for bed, isn't it?"

Sherry grinned again.

"I didn't ask if you were ready to go to sleep, now did I?"

Tony couldn't believe Sherry had spent the afternoon with the redhead and still wanted sex. When he climbed into bed beside her he got surprised again. Sherry kissed him, then pulled back and smiled.

"I want to be kissed somewhere else."

"OK...where would that be?"

"Where I used to not like you kissing."

"What changed your mind?"

"I'll tell you someday. For now, just do it and make me feel good."

Tony figured what changed Sherry's mind must have been the redhead on the video. He also decided he liked the change.

At the first touch of his tongue to Sherry's outer lips, she murmured, "Oh yeah", and stroked the back of his head. When he used his thumbs to part those lips and then licked, Sherry moaned and rocked her hips. Tony started to really enjoy himself then.

He'd always liked doing this, but for some reason she wouldn't tell him, she didn't seem to like it. If she was in a good mood or had had a couple drinks, she'd let him start, but then pull on his shoulders so he'd put his cock in her.

Now, it was like she couldn't get enough. With every lick, she'd either catch her breath, moan, or just rock her hips. When he licked the little button at the top of her slit, Sherry gasped and lurched up off the bed a little.

Tony didn't intend to take her to her orgasm that way, but it slipped up on him before he realized what was happening. Sherry moaned and pushed his head tight between her thighs. Just a couple more licks to her clit took her the rest of the way. She gasped and held her breath as she slowly raised her hips off the bed. Tony pressed firmly on the little bud with his tongue and then moved his tongue up and down. Sherry gasped again and then her legs began to shake. A few seconds later, she heaved them both up and cried out, "Oh God, now Tony."

Sherry was still having little aftershocks when he lay down beside her. She rolled onto her side and draped her thigh over him, then started stroking his stiff cock.

"That was great, Honey. Now, do me the other way."

Tony didn't have time to do that because Sherry pushed his cock down a little, rubbed the head between her wet lips, and then started trying to get it inside her. Tony adjusted his position a little and pushed up. Sherry sighed when his cock slipped inside her and then worked her hips to get it in all the way. Then she started moving her hips to stroke herself over Tony's cock.

Sherry couldn't do that very fast, but Tony was enjoying it. He enjoyed it even more when she poked her nipple into his face. When he closed his lips around that nipple, it was rigid and covered with little ridges. He sucked gently and felt Sherry jerk a little. He sucked harder and Sherry moaned.

"I'm so hot, Honey. Fuck me and make me cum again."

Tony couldn't believe Sherry had just said that. Never in her life had she ever said "fuck" or "cum". One time when they were first married, he'd stroked her ass and said he was going to fuck her when they went to bed. Sherry had frowned and said if he was going to use dirty words around her, he could go sleep by himself.

He didn't have much time to ponder that though. Sherry was speeding up as much as she could, and Tony was feeling the results. He started pushing up and with every stroke, Sherry moaned.

Tony knew in this position, Sherry usually needed a little help, so he slipped his hand between her spread thighs and around his cock and found the little button at the top of her slit. When he started rubbing beside it, Sherry gasped and ground her body into his.

She kept doing that until Tony knew he couldn't hold out much longer. He was going to tell Sherry to slow down when she arched against him, shuddered, and then gasped. Tony felt contractions around his cock and lost control. He groaned as the first spurt splashed inside Sherry, then groaned again as she gasped and her legs began to shake. He'd shot a third time when Sherry shrieked and her hips rocked her body over his cock as she came hard.

He lay there until his heart stopped pounding and then stroked Sherry's ass.

"That was pretty great. We should do this more often."

Sherry didn't respond. She was asleep. Tony rolled her gently on her back and then covered them both with the sheet and blanket.

Tony went to work the next morning, but he wasn't very productive. He couldn't get what had happened out of his head. Sherry had obviously spent some time with another woman and he was both a little worried and a little happy. The sex they'd had the night before was better than sex had been in years. He figured somehow being with the redhead had done that. His worry was that since Sherry had found an agreeable woman, she might decide sex with the woman was better than sex with him.

When he got home that night, Sherry seemed to be her old self again. She didn't walk into the living room naked and when they went to bed, she didn't start anything that might lead to sex like she had the night before. Tony went to sleep still a little worried, but hoping maybe after one time, Sherry was back to normal.

The next morning, those thoughts came back, and Tony decided he had to know for sure. While Sherry fixed their breakfast, he put his camera in the spot he'd picked out in their bedroom. That spot was on the dresser that faced Sherry's side of the bed and was always cluttered with her jewelry and bottles of lotion. He put the camera between a bottle and her jewelry box so only the tiny little lens peeked out.

He checked the camera every night for the rest of the week and didn't see anything except Sherry making the bed or vacuuming the carpet. By Friday morning, he'd convinced himself that Sherry had had her fling and was now the same Sherry he'd known before. After he got home, he changed out of his suit and into jeans and a T-shirt, he put the camera in his pocket and went the living room to watch the news before dinner.

After dinner, Sherry said she was going to take a shower. As soon as Tony heard the water running, he took the SD card out of the camera and put it into his laptop. There were three new files, and Tony loaded the first thinking he'd see Sherry making the bed again. He did see Sherry, but she wasn't making the bed. She was looking directly into the camera.

"Hi Honey. I found your camera but I didn't want to disappoint you so I didn't turn it off or anything. Hope you have fun watching."

That video ended, so Tony loaded the second. For a few seconds he only saw Sherry standing beside the bed. Then, the redheaded woman walked up beside her. They kissed for a while and then the redhead pulled Sherry's top over her head. Sherry did the same to the redhead, and then put her arms around the woman. While they kissed again, Sherry unhooked the redhead's bra.

Tony sat there, spellbound, as he watched the two women fondle each other as they undressed. Once they were naked, they fell back onto the bed and started kissing again. Tony held his breath when Sherry knelt between the redhead's thighs and stroked the red curls on her mound, then began stroking one finger over the redhead's slender lips.

He heard the redhead say, "turn around Sherry so I can do you too". Sherry turned around and straddled the redhead, then lowered her mouth between the redhead's open thighs. He heard the redhead moan and then saw Sherry spread her legs and lower herself to the redhead's face.

Tony lost track of everything then except the two women on his screen. He kept hearing little moans and the wet sounds of each woman licking the other. Sherry's legs were starting to shake a little when she said, "don't stop, I'm gonna cum". A second after that, Sherry did. She pushed her body down into the woman's face, cried out, and started jerking her hips. For a few seconds she stopped moving her face up and down between the redhead's thighs, but then started again.

The redhead arched up a little and moaned, then arched higher and shrieked, "Oh, Sherry, now". Both women were gasping at that point and both were rocking their hips into the other's face. After a while, Sherry rolled over and then turned around giggling.

"Betty, that was fantastic. I wonder what Tony will think."

"If he's like Jack, he'll want to fuck you until his dick won't get hard anymore."

"Are you sure you don't mind if I let him see us together?"

The redhead fondled Sherry's breast.

"Not if you don't mind giving me a copy so I can show Jack. I'll get myself fucked good tonight if you do."

"Did you bring a flash drive?"

"It's in my purse."

That video ended when they got dressed and walked away, so he loaded the third. It was just Sherry, dressed and grinning.

"Well, what did you think, Honey? Is this what you thought it would be when two girls are together? I didn't realize how great it would be. I also didn't realize how it would make me feel about you. I need to be fucked again, but this time with that cock you have. That's what it does to me, makes me want to have you fuck me until I can't move. I don't think you'll mind doing that all that much, will you?"

The video ended then and Tony was taking the SD card out of his laptop when Sherry chuckled.

"You don't mind, do you?"

Tony jumped at her voice. He'd been so absorbed by the videos he hadn't heard her walk up behind him. He turned and saw her standing there, naked. It took a few seconds before he could say anything. Sherry giggled.

"Cat got your tongue? I hope not, 'cause I'm gonna need that tongue."

"Sherry, what made you...I mean, you said you'd never..."

She smiled.

"You got me to thinking about those stories, so I went to a couple of those sites when you were at work. I have to tell you the lesbian stories written by men aren't really right, but the ones written by women are...well, I got really excited and had to take care of that myself because you weren't here.

After that, I read some more and found one about a woman who goes to an adult book store. While she's looking at the books about lesbians, another woman walks up beside her and asked if she likes women. They end up going to bed together. I thought if the way the woman wrote the story was right, sex between two women must be really great sex.

"Well, I decided to go to the adult bookstore when I went shopping to see if the same thing might happen to me. I was in there looking at things when Betty said I looked really sexy. We got to talking and she said she likes men but she likes girls too. I invited her to come to our house on Monday. That's when I found your camera in the bathroom.

"You found my camera and you didn't say anything?"

"Well, it was kinda neat seeing Betty and myself naked together. Her stretch marks are worse then mine and her butt is bigger. Her boobs are bigger than mine too, but she doesn't mind. She says no matter how big they are, they all react the same way. Boy, does she ever know how to make mine react."

Tony shook his head.

"You obviously found it in the bedroom too."

"Well, Honey, that dresser might look like a mess, but I know where everything on it is supposed to be. You moved one of my lotion bottles and two perfume bottles."

"And you told your friend about the camera that same day?"

"Oh, sure, and she was excited. She says her husband likes to watch her with another woman and that it makes him horny. Did it make you horny to watch us? I hope so because I need to be fucked now. Betty says being with another girl does the same thing to her. I didn't believe it until after that first time, but I do now."

Tony smiled.

"Well, yes, it did."

"Good. Come fuck me now."

As Tony closed his laptop and then stood up he looked at Sherry.

"You've never said 'fuck' in your life before. Why now?"

Sherry grinned.

"Well, what we used to do was make love and that's what it was. What I feel like now is having you stick your dick in me and making me cum really hard. 'Fuck' is really the only word that describes that."

"And that other word - 'cum'.

"I'd feel like I was talking to my doctor if I said 'orgasm'. I don't want to just have an orgasm anyway. I want you to make me grab the sheets and scream. Betty says that's cumming, not an orgasm. Think you could do that for me...right now...twice?"

As Tony followed Sherry into their bedroom, he was confused again. He'd thought he'd just get Sherry with a woman once and watch so he could write his story. Now...well, he had a story he could write, and probably more than one, but Sherry seemed to like being with a woman as well as with him. If she was always like this afterwards, he could get to like it too. Maybe after he wrote this story, he'd talk to Sherry about another. He'd read one the other night about two women and one man, and since Betty liked both...

12