All Comments on 'Too Big To Resist'

by blackfen

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments (Page 2)
muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Would have been just as good without the swap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who ever proof read this got the 2 boys names mixed up a couple of times. Long but hard to put down! Will wait for a few days and read it for a 3rd time.

BladeMaster28BladeMaster28over 2 years ago

Excellent Story. I love long stories that have plenty of hot raunchy incest. My favs are Mom/Son, and Brother/Sister. However this story hit the spot. Definitely a good read.

lickgummilickgummiover 2 years ago

This was definitely a fucking fantastic story. I LOVED it!!!! Had to stop few time my pussy so damn got hot and creamy. Only thing that would have made it better that Tyler was thick also. I'm still creaming this was excellent.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry to be a complainer but I think this section is to give our opinions. I liked the story till the introduction of Susan and Tyler. When I saw there was swapping I skipped that last part, so I didn't read the story completely and can't rate it. Sorry, but sharing/sharing/swapping is not my cup of tea. For those who are into that, I think it is a great story. Unfortunately for those of us who don't like the females being fuc*ed by more than a male, the story is not that great.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Far

Far too long and repetitive.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Way to long and way too many people involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I/T heat, utterly destroyed by harem and swapping bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the tale very much. Even though the names got mixed up it was a great story and flowed continually.

Cowboy777Cowboy777about 2 years ago

What I think? I think that 95% of the writers on this site have no imagination and cannot articulate their feelings into stories that boil their readers blood.

About 85% of anyone's sexual experiences starts in the mind and ends in the mind. So, "Dialog" in a story, as in real life, is the MAIN thing that makes our sexual experience AMAZING! In other words, EXPRESSING HOW WE FEEL TOWARDS ANOTHER PERSON.

If anyone was really trying to experience sex with their mother does ANYONE think that the experience would be as cheap as a dime store novel, or make flippant remarks about or to their mother as they would a "One night stand?"

I'm not saying that words in a incestuous relationship cannot get bawdy, but there needs to be tenderness with a mother and son relationship. After all it is your mother, the one person that will love you more and more unconditionally than ANYONE will ever love you.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

What I think I think you need to learn what a short story is 15 pages is not a short story you could have split that into at least 3 chapters which is what should have been done not all in 1 story where people have to read fucking book on a site for short STORIES as far as the book goes it sucked a waste of time and a extremely hard to get through it read anyone who says otherwise either has no common sense or taste or is lying to you cause there scared to hurt your feelings guess what I'm not them do us a favor and quit writing stories until you learn how to and learn what a book and short story is

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

it was good until the son started eating his own cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two main things: 1 ) This was way too repetitive. 2 ) The all-caps babbling got annoying really really fast.

I know there's a huge audience for OTT style fantasy stroke stories but 15 Lit pages of the same repeated phrases is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great story soaked my underwear with precum, my wife of 32yrs read dicovering my nasty wife and enjoy getting other cocks hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Page 1, paragraph 1 says she got married at 13

PopalotPopalotover 1 year ago

Awesome...every time I read this story I pop like Mr. Ed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

everything was going well until you decided to add another man and exchange partners, is it perhaps a repressed desire you want to see how your women enjoy another man, if so it is good that you no longer write, do yourself a favor and spend your free time on other things, you're not good at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MAYBE IF YOU USED ALL CAPS MORE OFTEN people might not notice you turned the kid into a cuck, basically, and FUCKING RUINED this story. It had potential, then suddenly, it was just a shit sandwich on stale, moldy bread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TOO LONG and BORING !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with anonymous, married at 13. really. lie a little but don't tell a damn lie...now no will believe anything you say, and you ruin the entire story...

Experienced70Experienced70over 1 year ago

5 stars! A terrific story! Now one of my favorites!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 1 year ago

Just pure raunchy filth. There's not much more to add, really. A fun, silly, entertaining read. Totally implausible and totally unbelievable, but very, very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have liked the big boobs more involved or used in the story, reference of them was made but they were never taken advantage of, slapped or anything, You need to get everything involved is a sex story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had an issue right at the start which made it very difficult to even start reading. Mom is 39, got divorced 5 years ago and was married for 21 years. Meaning she got married at 13.

loveanalincestloveanalincestabout 1 year ago

wonderful, wonderfully naughty, hands down the best story yet, I just loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well... The hymen isnt in the bowel just to let you know.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Susan and TYler should have been a separate story. Went from a 5 to a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had to pad up on every chapter as I wanted fucking at 91 no not my house number

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I didn't like it when you introduce another couple. Why can't it just be the mother and her son?

The son is told that his mother is on birth control, but wouldn't it be terrific if the son was to tell his mother that he wants her to stop taking her birth control pills. How would mom react to her son wanting to make a baby with her? Or it could be the mother who tells the son that she wants to get off her birth control pills.

I was fucking my cousin and when she told me that she wanted my baby....I came and came and came and came. I filled her pussy with my baby batter. My baby batter gave her five babies. My babies. So, introducing the pregnancy factor brings on another whole dimension to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved the build up and how Jake had an easy going approach to talking with his mother. I was hoping the needy girlfriend Sarah would return. Sister and Nephew would have been an okay side bar if the hot talk wasn’t full of “shitter” “little shits” and you had the sisters cleaned their son’s cum out of each others pussies.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really started to get bored by the third chapter. Just on and on and on using the same language over the active self. Kind of tedious. Very little build up!

40951138140951138110 months ago

只喜欢看母亲和他的儿子,不要有其他人,怀孕生子是乱伦最好的结果

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

the repetitive nature of this overly long story was bad enough, but the idea of anal is just... meh to begin with, at least for a straight man, and to think she can somehow take the world's largest cock up her ass? Oh, please. Either the anal is a lie, or the massive cock is a lie.. Pick one, or both.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Unfortunately, this 'narrator'/mom character outs herself in the first few paragraphs in multiple ways. 1. She's not very smart, or she wouldn't have married someone and started a family with them, if from the very beginning she found him inadequate. 2. She was some sort of size queen, for years before marriage apparently, and loved huge dicks, yet 'settled for this guy' and for 21 years, dreamed of having a fuck buddy on the side, she could mount, in the middle of the night, while sleeping next to her husband? Wtf. 3. Just how old would she have to be, to be marred that long, and yet tried that many 'bigger' dicks before she got married? Even worse, you throw anal in to the tags, so we know it's going to suck before this long 15 pages is over, with some son that's actually a closeted fag and prefers gender-neutral, filthy asshole to a wet pussy? Blech.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You mention his ridiculous "12 inch" cock 25 times in 15 pages. Think maybe you made the point enough times? Nevermind the fact that no woman short of some alien amazon could take that much length without pain... yet a nice, extremeely thick cock, of a more plausible length, would be a far better fuck for a woman, instead of some teenage incel virgin's fantasy about his own tiny little 4" pecker.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have two gorgeous sons that I am now going to seduce them into cheating on their wives.

writerjabwriterjab9 months ago

Exceedingly unbelievable. It was way to easy for them to get in bed

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’ve read it three times just a good story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife and her sister compared the sizes of mine and her sisters husbands cocks even showing my mother! It was at the end of the night after a family funeral, we were sitting in my mother's lounge and laughing at the conversation! It's a close one mum said, there's only one way to find out my drunken wife says and starts chanting off off off then so did my mum and my sister in law Cathy, Andrew and myself tried to talk our way out of it but they were having none of it! OK I said getting up to wild cheering! I undid my trousers and pulled my boxers down,obviously I wasn't hard and told Andrew to help me! He to took his trousers off and the pair of us were wanking infront of the girls,my mother was hysterical laughing as both of our wives encouraged us to get hard,Andrew was first to get hard with the women cheering a few minutes later and I was hard and being a lot bigger than Andrew! We have a winner Julia my wife said then my mother says we sure do bloody hell Julia that's not normal! Julia laughed saying how lucky she was! You can say that again he doesn't follow his father that's for certain! Bad luck for you then mum I said, yeah trust me, can you even get your hand around it Julia? Just about look she said to mum, Julia grabbed my cock I see what you mean now Julia! Is that nice babe as she wanked me off? By the look on his face id say yes mum said, she was getting all fidgety! You ok mum? More than alright love! Cathy was doing the same to Andrew, why am I the odd one out mum says? How rude of me Julia said and sort of give my cock to my mum! Aahhh she shrieked! Only just mum I said looking down at her! You haven't forgotten then mum? It's like riding a bike she said mmm tell me if I'm going to fast love ! That's good right there mum, she was laughing while wanking me off,go on Barbara my wife said! Arh fuck yeah mum I said! And shot my load over her dress

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

2nd read. It would have been a better and shorter story without the swap. Should have been a different story or a chapter 2, although I probably would not have read it in either case. 4/5 because of all the repetition and the swap.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

12 inch cock and massive jugs, yeah folks it's one of those stories. Surprisingly it was pretty decent, all things considered. While almost no one can relate to it due to the freakishly large cock size and oversized tits, it's good for pure fantasy indulgence. The title basically tells you it's gonna be over-the-top big so I can't fault it for that at least.

One thing that I found weird - well, weird given the setup of the story - was that these well-hung studs took ages to cum while fucking, even if they had been pushed close to the edge shortly before starting. How did they hold off for so long when essentially having a fantasy fulfilled? You'd think they'd be practically exploding the minute they got going for real. I felt that it just dragged out the sex unnecessarily without really adding much.

Also, ARRRRRR, why do they scream like pirates, matey? :) I couldn't stop laughing any time I saw that in the dialogue. Please use AHHH or AAARGH (or something very like that, with extra letters as you see fit) instead of ARRR. Unless you're going for comedic value, of course.

Anyway, I felt this story was just too long, as several other commenters have said. There was far too much repetitive sex and each scene was a bit drawn out. If there has been like 75% less sex and maybe 50% more plot it would have made for a better read. It really didn't need to be that long. And of course it ends with a nice fuckfest. Totally didn't see that coming. Yeah right.

ranger6050ranger60507 months ago

Good read, I enjoyed it but, You might want to have your editors check a little more carefully. I saw a lot of times that the names were obviously wrong in whom they were in reference to ie. Susan when referring to Julia and Tyler when referring to Jake.

Jay_TDRJay_TDR6 months ago

The amount of VIRTUE SIGNALLING high horse riding people on an EROTICA WEBSITE is surprisingly high here. Ya'll gotta chill out and touch some grass.

Don't like incest? Then don't read stories with OBVIOUS incest in it.

Don't like size fantasies? Then go read the literal TONS of other works on this site that involve normal and relatable sizes.

Commenting stuff that goes along the line of : "this story isn't my taste" literally HELPS NO ONE. It doesn't help the author improve their skills, nor does it help others evaluate the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Most fucking I have ever in a story..gpod work

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I made it to page 6 and then I bailed. It’s not easy for a man to write from a female perspective and this story is so obviously written by a man that it became disruptive, if not annoying. Also: *you’re. ffs.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 2- Julia and her sister Linda quit taking their birth control pills. Jake fucks his mother Julia every night and soon impregnates his mother. Nine months later, Julia gives birth to a baby boy. At the same time, Julia's sister Linda quits taking her birth control pills, also. Linda's son Tyler fucks his mother Linda until she gets pregnant. Nine months later, Linda gives birth to a baby girl. Over the next eight years, Jake keeps fucking his mother Julia and impregnates her four more times and she gives birth to two more baby boys and two baby girls. Tyler fucks and impregnates his mother Linda four more times also with the same results.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

All the story needs now are a couple of intermissions lmmfao

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Syd_v63,you are the one who needs to get their facts straight.she is 39 in the story,divorced for 5.....39-5=34.She was married for 21....34-21=13!! Damn dumbass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

IF ONLY RAMPANT OVERUSE OF ALL CAPS MADE A STORY MORE EXCITING. SADLY, IT DOES NOT.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous