All Comments on 'Too Big To Resist'

by blackfen

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

IF ONLY RAMPANT OVERUSE OF ALL CAPS MADE A STORY MORE EXCITING. SADLY, IT DOES NOT.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Syd_v63,you are the one who needs to get their facts straight.she is 39 in the story,divorced for 5.....39-5=34.She was married for 21....34-21=13!! Damn dumbass!!!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

All the story needs now are a couple of intermissions lmmfao

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 2- Julia and her sister Linda quit taking their birth control pills. Jake fucks his mother Julia every night and soon impregnates his mother. Nine months later, Julia gives birth to a baby boy. At the same time, Julia's sister Linda quits taking her birth control pills, also. Linda's son Tyler fucks his mother Linda until she gets pregnant. Nine months later, Linda gives birth to a baby girl. Over the next eight years, Jake keeps fucking his mother Julia and impregnates her four more times and she gives birth to two more baby boys and two baby girls. Tyler fucks and impregnates his mother Linda four more times also with the same results.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I made it to page 6 and then I bailed. It’s not easy for a man to write from a female perspective and this story is so obviously written by a man that it became disruptive, if not annoying. Also: *you’re. ffs.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Most fucking I have ever in a story..gpod work

Jay_TDRJay_TDR6 months ago

The amount of VIRTUE SIGNALLING high horse riding people on an EROTICA WEBSITE is surprisingly high here. Ya'll gotta chill out and touch some grass.

Don't like incest? Then don't read stories with OBVIOUS incest in it.

Don't like size fantasies? Then go read the literal TONS of other works on this site that involve normal and relatable sizes.

Commenting stuff that goes along the line of : "this story isn't my taste" literally HELPS NO ONE. It doesn't help the author improve their skills, nor does it help others evaluate the story.

ranger6050ranger60507 months ago

Good read, I enjoyed it but, You might want to have your editors check a little more carefully. I saw a lot of times that the names were obviously wrong in whom they were in reference to ie. Susan when referring to Julia and Tyler when referring to Jake.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

12 inch cock and massive jugs, yeah folks it's one of those stories. Surprisingly it was pretty decent, all things considered. While almost no one can relate to it due to the freakishly large cock size and oversized tits, it's good for pure fantasy indulgence. The title basically tells you it's gonna be over-the-top big so I can't fault it for that at least.

One thing that I found weird - well, weird given the setup of the story - was that these well-hung studs took ages to cum while fucking, even if they had been pushed close to the edge shortly before starting. How did they hold off for so long when essentially having a fantasy fulfilled? You'd think they'd be practically exploding the minute they got going for real. I felt that it just dragged out the sex unnecessarily without really adding much.

Also, ARRRRRR, why do they scream like pirates, matey? :) I couldn't stop laughing any time I saw that in the dialogue. Please use AHHH or AAARGH (or something very like that, with extra letters as you see fit) instead of ARRR. Unless you're going for comedic value, of course.

Anyway, I felt this story was just too long, as several other commenters have said. There was far too much repetitive sex and each scene was a bit drawn out. If there has been like 75% less sex and maybe 50% more plot it would have made for a better read. It really didn't need to be that long. And of course it ends with a nice fuckfest. Totally didn't see that coming. Yeah right.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

2nd read. It would have been a better and shorter story without the swap. Should have been a different story or a chapter 2, although I probably would not have read it in either case. 4/5 because of all the repetition and the swap.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife and her sister compared the sizes of mine and her sisters husbands cocks even showing my mother! It was at the end of the night after a family funeral, we were sitting in my mother's lounge and laughing at the conversation! It's a close one mum said, there's only one way to find out my drunken wife says and starts chanting off off off then so did my mum and my sister in law Cathy, Andrew and myself tried to talk our way out of it but they were having none of it! OK I said getting up to wild cheering! I undid my trousers and pulled my boxers down,obviously I wasn't hard and told Andrew to help me! He to took his trousers off and the pair of us were wanking infront of the girls,my mother was hysterical laughing as both of our wives encouraged us to get hard,Andrew was first to get hard with the women cheering a few minutes later and I was hard and being a lot bigger than Andrew! We have a winner Julia my wife said then my mother says we sure do bloody hell Julia that's not normal! Julia laughed saying how lucky she was! You can say that again he doesn't follow his father that's for certain! Bad luck for you then mum I said, yeah trust me, can you even get your hand around it Julia? Just about look she said to mum, Julia grabbed my cock I see what you mean now Julia! Is that nice babe as she wanked me off? By the look on his face id say yes mum said, she was getting all fidgety! You ok mum? More than alright love! Cathy was doing the same to Andrew, why am I the odd one out mum says? How rude of me Julia said and sort of give my cock to my mum! Aahhh she shrieked! Only just mum I said looking down at her! You haven't forgotten then mum? It's like riding a bike she said mmm tell me if I'm going to fast love ! That's good right there mum, she was laughing while wanking me off,go on Barbara my wife said! Arh fuck yeah mum I said! And shot my load over her dress

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’ve read it three times just a good story

writerjabwriterjab9 months ago

Exceedingly unbelievable. It was way to easy for them to get in bed

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have two gorgeous sons that I am now going to seduce them into cheating on their wives.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You mention his ridiculous "12 inch" cock 25 times in 15 pages. Think maybe you made the point enough times? Nevermind the fact that no woman short of some alien amazon could take that much length without pain... yet a nice, extremeely thick cock, of a more plausible length, would be a far better fuck for a woman, instead of some teenage incel virgin's fantasy about his own tiny little 4" pecker.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Unfortunately, this 'narrator'/mom character outs herself in the first few paragraphs in multiple ways. 1. She's not very smart, or she wouldn't have married someone and started a family with them, if from the very beginning she found him inadequate. 2. She was some sort of size queen, for years before marriage apparently, and loved huge dicks, yet 'settled for this guy' and for 21 years, dreamed of having a fuck buddy on the side, she could mount, in the middle of the night, while sleeping next to her husband? Wtf. 3. Just how old would she have to be, to be marred that long, and yet tried that many 'bigger' dicks before she got married? Even worse, you throw anal in to the tags, so we know it's going to suck before this long 15 pages is over, with some son that's actually a closeted fag and prefers gender-neutral, filthy asshole to a wet pussy? Blech.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

the repetitive nature of this overly long story was bad enough, but the idea of anal is just... meh to begin with, at least for a straight man, and to think she can somehow take the world's largest cock up her ass? Oh, please. Either the anal is a lie, or the massive cock is a lie.. Pick one, or both.

40951138140951138110 months ago

只喜欢看母亲和他的儿子,不要有其他人,怀孕生子是乱伦最好的结果

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really started to get bored by the third chapter. Just on and on and on using the same language over the active self. Kind of tedious. Very little build up!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved the build up and how Jake had an easy going approach to talking with his mother. I was hoping the needy girlfriend Sarah would return. Sister and Nephew would have been an okay side bar if the hot talk wasn’t full of “shitter” “little shits” and you had the sisters cleaned their son’s cum out of each others pussies.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I didn't like it when you introduce another couple. Why can't it just be the mother and her son?

The son is told that his mother is on birth control, but wouldn't it be terrific if the son was to tell his mother that he wants her to stop taking her birth control pills. How would mom react to her son wanting to make a baby with her? Or it could be the mother who tells the son that she wants to get off her birth control pills.

I was fucking my cousin and when she told me that she wanted my baby....I came and came and came and came. I filled her pussy with my baby batter. My baby batter gave her five babies. My babies. So, introducing the pregnancy factor brings on another whole dimension to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had to pad up on every chapter as I wanted fucking at 91 no not my house number

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Susan and TYler should have been a separate story. Went from a 5 to a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well... The hymen isnt in the bowel just to let you know.

loveanalincestloveanalincestabout 1 year ago

wonderful, wonderfully naughty, hands down the best story yet, I just loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had an issue right at the start which made it very difficult to even start reading. Mom is 39, got divorced 5 years ago and was married for 21 years. Meaning she got married at 13.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have liked the big boobs more involved or used in the story, reference of them was made but they were never taken advantage of, slapped or anything, You need to get everything involved is a sex story

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 1 year ago

Just pure raunchy filth. There's not much more to add, really. A fun, silly, entertaining read. Totally implausible and totally unbelievable, but very, very sexy.

Experienced70Experienced70over 1 year ago

5 stars! A terrific story! Now one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with anonymous, married at 13. really. lie a little but don't tell a damn lie...now no will believe anything you say, and you ruin the entire story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TOO LONG and BORING !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MAYBE IF YOU USED ALL CAPS MORE OFTEN people might not notice you turned the kid into a cuck, basically, and FUCKING RUINED this story. It had potential, then suddenly, it was just a shit sandwich on stale, moldy bread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

everything was going well until you decided to add another man and exchange partners, is it perhaps a repressed desire you want to see how your women enjoy another man, if so it is good that you no longer write, do yourself a favor and spend your free time on other things, you're not good at writing.

PopalotPopalotover 1 year ago

Awesome...every time I read this story I pop like Mr. Ed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Page 1, paragraph 1 says she got married at 13

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great story soaked my underwear with precum, my wife of 32yrs read dicovering my nasty wife and enjoy getting other cocks hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two main things: 1 ) This was way too repetitive. 2 ) The all-caps babbling got annoying really really fast.

I know there's a huge audience for OTT style fantasy stroke stories but 15 Lit pages of the same repeated phrases is too much.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

it was good until the son started eating his own cum

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

What I think I think you need to learn what a short story is 15 pages is not a short story you could have split that into at least 3 chapters which is what should have been done not all in 1 story where people have to read fucking book on a site for short STORIES as far as the book goes it sucked a waste of time and a extremely hard to get through it read anyone who says otherwise either has no common sense or taste or is lying to you cause there scared to hurt your feelings guess what I'm not them do us a favor and quit writing stories until you learn how to and learn what a book and short story is

Cowboy777Cowboy777about 2 years ago

What I think? I think that 95% of the writers on this site have no imagination and cannot articulate their feelings into stories that boil their readers blood.

About 85% of anyone's sexual experiences starts in the mind and ends in the mind. So, "Dialog" in a story, as in real life, is the MAIN thing that makes our sexual experience AMAZING! In other words, EXPRESSING HOW WE FEEL TOWARDS ANOTHER PERSON.

If anyone was really trying to experience sex with their mother does ANYONE think that the experience would be as cheap as a dime store novel, or make flippant remarks about or to their mother as they would a "One night stand?"

I'm not saying that words in a incestuous relationship cannot get bawdy, but there needs to be tenderness with a mother and son relationship. After all it is your mother, the one person that will love you more and more unconditionally than ANYONE will ever love you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the tale very much. Even though the names got mixed up it was a great story and flowed continually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I/T heat, utterly destroyed by harem and swapping bullshit.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Way to long and way too many people involved

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Far

Far too long and repetitive.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry to be a complainer but I think this section is to give our opinions. I liked the story till the introduction of Susan and Tyler. When I saw there was swapping I skipped that last part, so I didn't read the story completely and can't rate it. Sorry, but sharing/sharing/swapping is not my cup of tea. For those who are into that, I think it is a great story. Unfortunately for those of us who don't like the females being fuc*ed by more than a male, the story is not that great.

lickgummilickgummiover 2 years ago

This was definitely a fucking fantastic story. I LOVED it!!!! Had to stop few time my pussy so damn got hot and creamy. Only thing that would have made it better that Tyler was thick also. I'm still creaming this was excellent.

BladeMaster28BladeMaster28over 2 years ago

Excellent Story. I love long stories that have plenty of hot raunchy incest. My favs are Mom/Son, and Brother/Sister. However this story hit the spot. Definitely a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who ever proof read this got the 2 boys names mixed up a couple of times. Long but hard to put down! Will wait for a few days and read it for a 3rd time.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Would have been just as good without the swap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

12.3" cock, massive rack, soon as I read this I was put off, OH AHHH FUCK, JACKHAMMER COCK, way to over the top. You've deffo watched to much porn,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic, started to read it and was hard before half of page 1. Read it to the end without a break. Stayed hard all the way through. Came off three times !!!!

More of this can't be bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story I've read!!! Good thing Tyler had a decent size cock up against Jake's whopper. I too have a monster cock that's insanely thick. I began one night when my cousin's family visited and my (didn't know she was underaged) cousin snuck into my room in my cabin and wanted to fuck. She was developed way beyond her years and I fucked her senseless She couldn't walk the next day. She was heavenly!!! We ended up meeting every chance we got. Our parents were very openminded and didn't mind as we were related and incest was both family's thing We lived in the country so we didn't have nosy neighbors. Her mother was and is a great fuck - my mother had died - too but I preferred my cousin. We told them we would run away if they kept us apart so my family moved close so we could fuck often and did. When she was of age we married - her with a different last name - and have been together ever since she began taking my monster.

She loved it in all her holes, learning to deep throat after teaching herself. Her throat was amazing and she took it all to my balls, swallowing every drop. Took some time to train her ass but boy every time we fuck now she ends up taking a huge hot load and it was like heaven!!....I always end up falling asleep in her ass.

She had developed very early on and was super horny, although inexperienced from that first night but was a fast learner. I knew she was young but had natural talents so we stayed together after the first night. Parents weren't happy but because of their lifestyle couldn't really object

mom7764mom7764over 2 years ago

I know it`s a bit older,,,,but I loved it.......

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 2 years ago

How about a sequel? Maybe a reboot featuring lockdown?

OldMan1944OldMan1944over 2 years ago

Once I got into the story, I couldn't stop until I reached the end and was hard most of the time. The one thing that bothered me was at the very beginning, but soon forgotten once the build up to the action was described.

Julia stated that she was 39 years old. Divorced for 5 years and married for21years. 39 minus 5 equals 34. Now subtract 21 from 34 and I believe that comes 13. And according to Julia, she had been fucking before she was married?

I know that it's possible, because I once knew a woman, who was known to and was up front, about having sex with countless number of both men and women, even relatives. I asked her when it all started and she told when she was 12 years old and that she enjoyed from the first time and hasn't looked back since. Married 5 times and always falls in love with the person if they are together at least on 3 occasions, but moves on quickly when those relationships end. I lost track of her, several years after we were both laid off from the same company during a down turn in the economy.

Anyway, a 9 inch hard on for a 13 year old must been like a 12 inch or greater unless she had an early growth spurt and looked older than her actual age, but go figure????

tobytimtobytimalmost 3 years ago

Story was hot but much shit of UH O FUCK BIG COCK etc bit over the top with 12 inches think. I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too long but a big hard on. It is great mom nuts for his son dick, big dick. She need this and he needs too. Every mother would suck and fuck with her boys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Could have been a script from the Taboo series.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

Great story and build up!!

I simply love and envious of carnal fun they’re having.

Thanks for writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story

I really loved this story both women said they were on the pill but it would have been quite stimulating to hear Julia say she had become pregnant by her son because the pill sometimes does not completely do its job.

powder83powder83over 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much

RickJoeyRickJoeyover 3 years ago

Gave it a 5. It deserves a 10.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 3 years ago
Best story

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Great job! I throughly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Editor

You need an editor. You mix up the names repeatedly which takes away from the fantasy nature of the story and the numerous grammatical errors confuse things. Aside from that great story of a mother and son enjoying each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

To wordy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To long but to hot

Long story, better shorter. But to hot. Fking hot. I think all mothers would fuck her sons, be the first women in their lifes and be lovers. I would love fuck my mother.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 4 years ago
Really good

I liked the story and was held to the end.

Only one quibble: you keep mixing up your characters names, especially at the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Extremely repetitive

I got as far as page 8 and just skipped to the end. It became too monotonous and repetitive. That and the son seemed too arrogant. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Math

So I just started reading. Theres a slight math problem here.

Aged 39

Divorced 5 = 34

Married 21 years

That makes her 13 on her wedding day.

And her husbsnd wasn't her first lover. Mr. 9 inches was, BEFORE she was 13!! Now, not many 12 or 13 year old boys are 9 inches, so this 12 year old girl (or younger) lost her virginity to an adult man.

Oh well, I'll but it down as a simple math mistake, and carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A9ZUda

Great story very exciting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
13?

In your first paragraph. She is 39 and divorced for 5 years. In the second paragraph you say she was married for 21 years? So she got married at 13?? She had her 18 year old son at 21 after being married since 13?? Come on!

I am sure it is a wonderful story. All the comments seem to say that. But the ages of your main character took me right out. It is mistakes like that which must be avoided. Even stroke stories have to make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
bisexual incest

would be highly erotic if you introduced bisexuality into the story...the boys sucking each others dicks would be orgasm inducing,,,not to mention the sisters big tits and wet cunts rubbing together,,,

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
What's Next?

How about a sequel or something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Very hot had me hard !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AAAAARRRGG!??????

I thought of a pirate every time I read that expression and it took away from the whole story, over and over again. And then to have it happen with both women was just too ridiculous. The story took way too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Complainers

This was fantastic!!! But why do the complainers send in their stupid remarks? If they don't want to read the stories, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE with your dumb comments.

This story had it all...great descriptions, great sounds, wonderful images coming to the reader of all parts of both bodies, mum's and sons, and I could see it all. From the individuals coming on their own to their visions of their mums/sons, to the final getting together and admitting that they wanted to have sex with each other. Great Story!! Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
slight suggestion

only thing better could be if moms were smoking and more mom-on-mom action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Arrr?

It was pretty hot right up to the point where he starts fucking his mom and she starts screaming "ARRRR". What the fuck? Is this pirate role play? Anyways, pretty well written, other than where you said she was married for 21 years and divorced for 5. At 39, that would mean she married at 13! I guess someone is into child marriage. Whatever. You already said it wasn't heavy with realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO!

The writer is not a math expert gee I must have forgot he's a writer! You fuck heads need to pick at some dumb shit. The story was long and there was little need to bring in the whore sister who must have had a nine inch dick!

Other than that the story was okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Liked it when both moms got dped by large cocks.how about when aunt let's six nephews gangbang her getting two large cocks in her cunt one in the ass and shoved down her throat.then end up pregnant because I know we raped my aunt in her bedroom fucked her for two hrs.we made her are slut fuck her and blow load of cum up her cunt.one thing we like she has nice thick cunt runs to her belly button to top of her ass crack.there are some days we stay the night fuck her smells like sex in her bedroom.plus we make sure she doesn't have a shower look at her cunr hair matted face full of cum with hickys on her body.way I see it we turned her into gangbang slut.to all mothers aunt let your sons and nephews fuck you and get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Liked it when both mom's got double penetrated.those should have tried taking both cocks in their cunts at sametime.i remember that mom and aunt and me were at a nudist resort where everybody was naked.we walked around saw woman getting gangbanged buy different guys.there was a waver everyone had to sign that was the guys got to a woman when they felt like it.plus woman had no say in birth control it was bareback only.saw woman walking around cum dripping out of their cunts and ass the sametime.we be sitting down there was group black guys walk up to my aunt pick her up put her on her back watch the guy shove his cock up her cunt with force where she screamed then have one shoved in her mouth.every guy took their turn fucking her plus having mouth cunt ads fucked at sametime.once they were done with her grabbed my mom did same thing to her.to this day they both still do gangbanges and plus end up getting pregnant too.not just different guys but by me too like the one person said about the 2 woman getting pregnant.between 2 sisters living together I enjoy fucking them.even got my sister knocked last week told her get rid of your husband which she did.what happens in my family stays in family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Love to see like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
do your math

39 years old, 21 years of mariage, divorced 5 years ago -> married at 13???

Hidalgo1001Hidalgo1001almost 7 years ago
Amendmant to my cast comment

I was speaking specifically about the gutless anonymous naysayers and bashers

Hidalgo1001Hidalgo1001almost 7 years ago
5* Loved the story Ignore the Anonymus Comments

Ignore the Anonymus Comments. I understand that one need not be an author to read and enjoy a story (or not), but feel that in order to give a relevant constructive criticism they should have attempted to set a story to paper. We as authors know what an emotion trial even a simple story can be. (just saying)

For myself, I enjoyed the story a great deal. As I have a bit of an impregnation fetish, I would have enjoyed it if both mothers decided to go off birth control and then not know which of the sons was the father of their respective children. Maybe side by side delivery at the hospital. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Agree with 'Fuck This'

I gave it one star. Another loving mother-son incest story shot right in the ass. Son turns out to be a dick and mom is nothing but a size-queen whore. You should write it that way from the beginning or put a disclaimer up front. Reading this drivel is time I could have spent reading a good incest story. You should apologize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
69

During the 69 moment how could her chin touch his balls if they were 69 ing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck This

Fuck this sad shit. I read God only knows how many pages of good mother-son loving incest, only to find in the last few pages that all that "oh baby, I belong to only you" talk was all bullshit, why the fuck do you do something like that? Put it out up front or something, don't lead the reader that damned far in before changing the story style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆-

Each mother should have a moral duty to teach her son not only how to fuck & but also how to respect women and be kind & gentle with them.

It would be very benegicial for dociety at large.

Crime rate would be cut in half.

I am not joking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
simply awesome..

well written, engaging story. I was on tenterhook through out.. I feel so glad for the mother, also the son.. I am just upset there are not that many mothers like her.. he's one lucky guy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great piece of art

I enjoyed reading this story. I like long stories because of temptation built between the characters of the story. The incest content is really good. It is one of the best erotic stories that I read on this site or other sites. Hopefully U will produce something of similar quality soon

Cheers :)

Threecats407Threecats407over 7 years ago
Nice

Good to see a mom worship her sons godly cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOLY...FUCKING....CHIRST...ARRRRGGGH," ????

Loved the story but it could still use an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too fucking long

Seriously... 15 pages? thats bullshit

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyalmost 8 years ago
I Love It

The Best Story . So Hot, So Awesome. I Love It.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
INCREDIBLE WRITING AND EVER SO HOT

THANK YOU FOR GETTING HOT AND BOTHERED IN A TRULY REMARKABLE STORY - 15 PAGES!! ONE OF THE BEST, IF NOT THE BEST, ON LITEROTICA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

15 pages , mad I never read a story that long ,I buy a book 4 that sit in a comfey chair not a stool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My step-mom is a hot black babe!

In the summertime when it's hot, she often wears a bikini top, and shorts, when she was doing her gardening. She's light skinned, and I notice tan lines after a couple of weeks. I think my dad married her because of the nice softball sized tits she has, and I couldn't blame him for it either, At twenty-five, she was still firm, like she was just out of high school, her pinky sized nipples always visible if she wasn't wearing a bra. She looked so sexy as she worked, I stroked my cock as I watched her watering flowers in the back yard. She looked up and caught a view of most of my cock as I jacked it. She smiled and to my surprise, she took off her bikini top and tossed it on the lawn. Her tits were so much paler where it had covered. It highlighted them, making her areolas stand out more, and there were those half inch nipples poking out that I loved so much. She shut off the hose, and made her way into the house. Once inside, she also removed her shorts, leaving her only in some very skimpy red panties. My god she was gorgeous! I couldn't help but forget about my dad completely, my eyes were sending thousands of images to be stored in my brain for years to come.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous