Too Boring Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another male voice behind me, "Good 'cause I'm going blow too."

Then the first voice, "Enjoy it bitch, cum again."

His words didn't make any sense, nothing made sense. But the feeling grew, whatever was happening exploded in my mind and my pussy. I heard my own voice, "Ohhh gooddd dddddd," as the feeling rushed over me. Another strong, crazy orgasm.

I couldn't see anything but the smoke clearing.

FLASH

My eyes rolled.

My back arched.

My mind spun and exploded.

I cried out again, "Ugghhhh," as my body jerked and rocked.

This feeling was out of this world.

My pussy felt amazing and one of my nipples was sore and alive.

I just about heard a man roar behind me, "Arrrgghhh".

And I felt my pussy throb. It pulsed. It got so hot. Inside, inside was getting hotter. Hot and wet.

The amazing feeling rushed through me cascading from the top of my head to my toes. Every part of me feeling this whatever.

It was amazing. It is amazing. I want to feel like this again and forever.

Just about catching my breath and trying to control my heart rate. My vision starting to come back."Ohhh goddd, YES, thank you. More!" I hear myself crying.

Men laughing, "Oh yes love don't you worry."

Oh I wasn't worrying. This was bliss. Feeling something on my hips. Then feeling movement. I was moving? I was being moved? Lifted? I was astride something? Someone?

Looking around the room, it was dark and it was bright. There were faces. Men smiling. There was smoke in the room. It smelt funny.

Looking down my body I could see my breasts and someone's legs. Yes, I was astride someone. I was naked? Why were my breasts out? Could they see them? I liked the thought that they would see my big naked breasts. He said he liked them. He always said that.

I continued to move up and sideways as I was being guided, someone was helping me. I felt something move in my pussy, oooh it was nice, then I was very wet down there. Had I wet myself? I didn't feel like I'd peed. I felt empty. I felt ready for more or whatever. What was going on?

A lot of movement near me. People talking, laughing. I reached for one of my breasts and grabbed it hard. My nipples were on fire. I squeezed one, hard. "Ummmm," moaning loudly.

I was moving around again. I was straddling something again. It felt warm on my legs. Where were my trousers?

"Bitch you want this?" Another voice somewhere.

Want what? "Ummm yes," came out of my lost mind.

"Then you do the work," and he chucked. What work? What does he mean?

I felt a hand over my free hand guiding it down between my legs. I found something. Something soft but hard, something long and strong, it was hot, I liked the feel of it. I moved my body, there were hands on my hips, my hand helping to move the thing. "Ugghhh," I moaned loudly. "Ummm yes that's it," he moaned as I started to feel full again. My pussy was filling up.

Oh god the feelings again. "Umm gooooddd yes," my hand holding the thing flew to my other breast but I couldn't get to it. There was something there in the way. Both nipples were alive, tingling, electrifying me.

The thing below me felt huge and hard. I felt like I was being filled. My pussy nerves firing as I stretched and was filled. My weight moving my body down. Ohhh gooodddd what was going on? I felt so good, bliss.

I could hear someone saying something. I don't know what or where. Trying to focus, but the feelings. I raised my body then lowered it. Oohhh the feelings. Full and hard. So good. So amazing. More. I needed more.

Then something came into my vision as the feelings continued to rush over me. It was a box and a man's face. He was talking to me but all I could manage was a "Ugghhhhh" as my pussy feelings took over my brain. "Yes more."

He laughed and said something but I couldn't understand. I closed my eyes and moaned, "Yesss cock."

Why did I say cock? What's a cock? A penis? A dick? Why would I say that. Ugghh the feelings sooo good.

"Yes, more. Yes." Was I answering a question? What was the question?

Feeling something on my lips again. Something hard and round, like a large tube. The fizzzz sound again and a voice, "Hey whore, breath it in again." And a laugh. I did exactly what was asked again, breathing in deeply as the sensations around my body continued to drive my mind and even make my skin tingle. "Hold it in." I did, with my lungs full of air.

The thing at my lips gone, I hear laughter again. I move my body up and down hard and fast. My lungs are now burning and the feelings are building. Stars and colours and rushing around my vision. I hear someone behind me moaning. A different voice say something like, "Fuck, her tits are huge." I know they're talking about me. I'm proud and move more and faster, my lungs starting to burn.

"Let it out love, breathe it out." And a lot of laughing as the room fills with smoke from somewhere and my lungs relax. At that moment it hits me again. This one is harder than the last one. So hard, the feelings overtake me. My world swirls, my pussy tingles and throbs, my nipples ache, my face flushes, my body jerks and twitches, even my fingers feel alive. My world blacks out.

4. I stir

"Ugghhh, Ughh, ugghh, ughh, ugghh." I'm on my back. My eyes are opening, my world is returning. Those feelings. "Ugghh, ughhh, ughhh!" My god, they're still there, YES.

What is happening? This is amazing. I want more.

I hear a voice, "She's coming round again," and a laugh. I turn my head trying to shake the fuzz. "Ugghh, ughh, Ughhhh, ughh, ughhhh". I feel so amazing so, euphoric again, so turned on.

What's that noise? The grunting? It's a woman's sound and a man's?

"Ughhh, ughh, ughhh!" It's rhythmic and it's matching the feelings. Oh god my pussy. Again it feels soo full and fantastic. I want more. I need more of this.

The woman's voice. "Ughhh..." It's me. I'm moaning.

And he's moaning. "Uggh".

And I'm moving.

There's a man moving with me. With the sounds.

He's above me.

He's on me. He's heavy. I feel him, his presence, his weight.

The feelings, I feel so powerful, so strong, so tingly.

He's with me. He's making this happen. "Ugg, ugghhh, ughhh." He's in me?

I wrap my arms around his body. He has a shirt on. But I feel my breasts against his shirt. What is happening? It feels soo good.

I'm moving, I'm feeling it. I'm feeling him.

"Fuccckkk," I moan loudly.

He laughs, "Yes, ughhhh, yes, ughh".

He's fucking me.

I realise that I'm having sex.

He's having sex with me.

I wrap my arms around him tighter and pull him in. I need more of this feeling. It's amazing. It's soo strong. I see his face above me. I feel his hips on top of mine. I feel my legs spread wide, feeling his weight on me. I feel his cock sliding in and out of me. He is big. I am tight. We are wet. I can hear his cock sliding into me, my pussy is noisy. "Ughhhhh." I can feel his cock. I can feel the shape and size of it, I can feel the skin on his cock. I can feel him deep inside me then not, then back.

I love this feeling. I love being fucked. I want more.

My neck moves my face up and I reach his lips and kiss him. "Ugghhhh"

There's a laugh behind us, a man. "Look at her. She can't get enough."

Then another different man's voice, "God, she's a ughhh, treat. Ugghhh gonna bust in her".

Yes. I want that. I need to feel it. I want to please him. I want to feel more of this. I tell him, "Yes, more. Yesss deeper. Ughhhh."

We stop moving and I feel tight and full. He grunts and moans. I feel hot, hot and wet. I feel it. He's cumming in me. YES. I feel it. YES. "Yessss fill me!" I moan out and the feelings overwhelm me again. My body explodes, my mind is lost again. My vision goes, my nerves tingle. I feel his cock. I feel it pulse. I pulse with him. I want it all. I need his sperm. I need it inside me. I need these feelings. Yes, these feelings.

My mind blanks again.

5. I awake

I stretch. I'm in a bed. I feel rested and tired. I ache. I'm naked on a bed. I'm on my own. Where am I? My mind is clearer. I remember it all. I had sex. A lot of sex. "Ummmm," I moan to myself out loud as I remember it all.

My head hurts. My pussy is sore. My nipples are throbbing. I feel ill. Looking around the room I don't remember this. I don't know where I am. I sit up, feeling the weight of my breasts swing, they pull me forward. I am naked. Quickly I look around the room. There's no one here.

I breathe a moment, at least no one can see me like this. I look down my body. I am laying in a wet patch. It's huge and damp. My pussy and thighs are a mess. How much sex did I have? Then it hits me.

Why no condoms?

Why did I have sex?

What have I done?

Where's Chris?

Oh god, my heart skips a beat. I need to get out of here. Everything is coming back to me clear but jumbled. I had sex, a lot of sex, more than I've ever had before. I liked it. I liked it a lot. I shiver at the thought, as I remember it. Suddenly, I start to feel horny again. I smirk at myself a little. God I was naughty.

I move slightly and feel the ache everywhere. I feel like I've run for hours, every muscle in my body aching. My head aches more, a throb, a pain. I feel my mouth is dry. I need water. Then my stomach rumbles, I need food.

How long was I here for?

Where is Chris?

Where are my clothes?

Looking around the room, I see nothing. No clothes at all. I hear voices and laughter, in another room. I see a closed door. I move up off the bed and stand on wobbly legs. Instantly, I feel something run down my legs. It runs out of my pussy. I look down worried that I'm bleeding. But no, it's white, creamy, watery. It's cum. I'm revolted, scared and horny at the same time.

I shake my head to stop the confusion. Using a hand I wipe my inner thigh and look for something to wipe my hand on. But there is nothing. Not even a sheet on the bed. I was lying on the mattress directly. It looks dirty and disgusting. I can't worry about that now. I need clothes, I need water, I need food, I need to get home.

Somewhere in my mind, I feel a need for something else. I need a feeling. I am confused.

Walking towards the door, very aware of my nakedness I open it. Relieved it's not locked. The corridor is dark and there are no other doors. But there are voices, there are people. I look back into the room behind me for something to wear but there's nothing. Steeling myself, I cover my boobs with one arm and my pussy with my other hand and I step forward. Not sure what I'm about to see, what I'm going to walk into.

There are 4 men on 3 sofas and a woman. The woman looks like she is sleeping. The men are not looking at me, they're watching porn on the TV. It gets my attention for a few moments. It's showing three women doing things with each other, I tear my eyes away. There's a table in front of them. It has stuff all over it, but I notice pizza and bottles of water.

"Hey darling." One of the men is looking at me. I blush. Now they're all looking at me. Still aware of my naked body. They're all dressed, even the sleeping woman is dressed in a mini skirt and top. I look back at the water and food. My basic needs kicking in.

I look back at the men. Seeing their eyes. One of the men does something on his phone. One of the other men smiles at me, "Nice to see you bitch. Damn you look good," and he grabs his crotch. Why did he call me bitch? God darn, I don't know how to operate in this world. I'm scared, I'm cold, I need to get out of here, I need their help.

I try to smile at them but know it doesn't come across correctly. "Can I have some clothes please? Where are mine?" I look around the room. It's a mess, there's stuff everywhere. I realise that I don't recognise any of the men. They're all Asian, unlike at the start of the evening earlier, or was it yesterday? What time was it anyway? What day was it? Was it good that I didn't recognise any of them? I tried to picture the faces from, well, everything.

I shook my head, I need clothes and food. Something flew my way. I caught it with my breast covering hand. It was a tank top thing. It would have to do for now. I quickly pulled it on, very aware that I was showing them my pussy. One thing at a time. The top fit well. It was very big and loose, it offered no support. I didn't care, at least my boobs were hidden. I now used both hands to cover my pussy from their eyes.

"Thank you. Something for the rest?" and I indicate my lower half.

From their sitting positions, they rummage around a little before one of them lets me know "We ain't got anything."

Looking around the room that can't be true. There are piles of clothes everywhere. Looking at the one closest to me I step towards it.

"NO," one of them shouts loudly.

It shocks me. I stop and turn back to them. "But I need something. Please." I want to ignore him and just grab whatever's at my feet. There's a hoody on the top that I can fashion as a long skirt just for the moment. I look back at the pile.

"You'll be sorry," one of them lets me know.

I look back at them, confused, "Why? Please?"

One of them chuckles and lets me know that I need to wear women's clothes, not men's. I look down at the top I have on. I very much doubt this is from a woman's range but don't feel like arguing. I look back at the food and drink on the table, I want that.

"Julie, give her something to wear." I look up and watch one of the men elbow the woman. Her eyes open instantly, she wasn't sleeping.

She smiles at me, "Hi." I again try to smile back. She then asks me a stupid question, "What do you want?"

Trying not to piss these strangers off, though I wanted to shout at her, I managed a calm, "Something to wear," and again I look down at my hand covered lower half. "Please."

She smiles back at me, "Look at you. Not so high and mighty are you now." I then remember her from earlier. She was the one that kissed me. She's the one that started this all. I frown at her and about to say something when she moves. She raises her ass off the chair a little. Then her hands go to her hips under her denim skirt. Two of the men laugh. I don't like what I think is about to happen.

Her tiny dark red panties appear and are instantly thrown across the room towards my face. I manage to catch them before they hit me in the face. I can already smell them, I can smell her. God this is so humiliating. I realise that again my pussy is on display to them. I want to argue, to discuss, to run. But I want something to eat and drink. I then realise that I want to wash. I want to be clean.

I instantly think, one thing at a time. These will do. Looking down at my catch I untangle the fabric. Firstly they're a thong and secondly there's a damp patch at the crotch. I cringe and think about STDs. I then remember the cum that ran out of me a moment again and steel myself. Just do it. Quickly bending, stepping into them and pulling them up my legs. They're small and tight. I adjust them as best I can.

I feel so much better already. Even though I know I'm standing in a strange living room wearing someone else's thong, no bra and a tank top. I can only imagine what I look like now. What they're all looking at. Something in me is proud of the looks I'm getting. They think I'm sexy.

I catch myself, what's wrong with me? What on earth got me here right now? My head aches, I feel the need for something. I look back at the food and drink.

"Help yourself, bitch," one of the men says. I look at him and smile, ignoring the 'bitch' for the moment. The girl has her eyes closed again, like she is sleeping. I quickly move forward with a thank you to them. Looking around for a plate or glass, realising that that's not going to happen. I pick up a bottle and take some water. It feels soo good. So cold running inside my body. Just what I need.

I turn to look for somewhere to sit. There are a few spaces on the sofa but one of the guys tells me to just kneel at the table. Again, there's no fight in me at the moment so I do that and quickly fill my stomach with some more water and pizza.

In this position the thong is pulled tightly across my pussy and ass. I feel it and try to adjust it with a free hand. This effort has one of the men telling me to stop teasing them. I like his comment, I know I shouldn't. The porn on the TV also catches my attention. My mind keeps jumping back to the sex last night. Everything about this room, this scenario, has me confused and on edge.

I need to get home, I need to find my husband. Where do I start. I was just about to formulate a plan when one of the men puts some stuff on the table right in front of me. It chills my bones and my mind screams at me.

It's a small green tube thing. There's a bag of dust, rocks or something and a lighter.

I stare at it. I feel my heart beating faster. My brain instantly starts to replay the feelings and actions from last night. I look at it. I don't have feelings for it. I don't care for it. I want to run away. I keep telling myself but I can't take my eyes off the objects.

I need to get out of here. "I need to call my husband, I need to get home," I manage to tell them. But my eyes are still locked on the stuff. I remember feeling so good. I was sexy. I was a goddess. I was alive. No. I feel my nipples start to ache.

I feel someone next to me. And some hands enter my vision. Someone says something but I don't take it in. The hands fiddle with the bag. Stuff is put into the green pipe. I stare at it.

I hear the voice this time, "You can call hubby in a moment. Would you like a little of this first? Before you go?"

I don't reply. I just stare at it. I feel my pussy throb as I remember the feelings. The cocks that went into me. How many were they? Why did they not have condoms on? Why did I have sex with those people? The feelings were amazing, like nothing before. The constant orgasms.

I need to get home. I need to find Chris.

My pussy pulses, I feel wetness leak into the girl's thong. I feel my nipples ache for touch, I can't help myself. One of my hands reaches for my breast and I absent-mindedly hold it, releasing the pressure on my nipple. It feels good. I squirm.

I watch the pipe move in the hands. I manage to draw my eyes away from it and look around the room. The porn on the TV stimulates my mind more. I look away. One man is looking at me with a smirk on his face. Another one is now standing up looking at me.

A phone appears in front of my face and the screen opens up. It just unlocked. It's my phone. The hand with it scrolls to Chris's face in a list. "We'll call him for you in seconds. I promise. Have some of this first. You know you want to."

He was right. I did want to. But I couldn't.

The phone is put down on the table in front of me. I can see Chris's face on it, his contact picture. Then the pipe appears in front of my face. "Yes?" he asks me.

He's not forcing me. I could say no. I should say no. I look back at Chris. I remember the feelings. I can have a quick little bit? Before I go? No I can't. I look back at the pipe and I remember the amazing orgasms. Will I have to have sex again? Will I want to? How will I get away from here? The sex, the feelings.

"Yes," and I lean forward. The pipe is instantly at my lips, the cold glass feeling going through me. Again memories flooding my brain. The fizzzing sound starts again, the lighter, the flame. Oh my god I can already feel the feelings starting. My brain getting ready.

Without realising it I grab my boob harder and squeeze the nipple, at the same time I spread my kneeling knees apart and my other hand goes between my legs. Through the girls thong I feel my pussy. I see the smoke swirling. I almost shriek in glee as I breathe out through my nose, and then in deeply, slowly through my lips.

"That's it bitch," I hear one of the boys say. I draw it in deeply, filling my lungs. At the same time just in the corner of my vision I watch one of the boys dropping his trousers. "You get ready for us." I feel the rush of the smoke as the pipe is moved away from my lips. The feeling starts to course through me, I release the smoke, he removes his pants and top. His cock appears.