Too Boring Pt. 01

Story Info
What's the opposite of too boring? Lets find out.
10.5k words
4.6
19.8k
61

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning? Drug use, don't read if you're concerned.

Yup there's a lot in the real world that you wouldn't and shouldn't do, lucky for you this a fantasy, is fiction and some people find it erotic. Enjoy

1. We're Too Boring

"I really don't know about this, Chris." and I scrunched up my face to push the point. I could tell from the look on his face he wasn't sure either, "Shall we head home, babes?".

We were both sitting in our car outside, one of his work colleagues friend's or something. I still don't really know why we're here. Something about a lost bet at work. Something about us being in our mid 40s, both in good shape and never doing anything exciting. The person at work had called us boring. Chris and I chatted about it a bit over the next few days.

It was strange. At first, it didn't bother us much but in the end I did start to wonder what I was missing out on in life. Our only daughter was grown up in uni but still living at home, part time. We were in a good place money and jobs wise. I didn't need to work but enjoyed my job more as a social thing than much else. I started to think about what we were missing out on and that maybe we were a little boring. And that let us here, parked outside a house where, as Chris's work colleague put it, 'There ain't no boring there.' I didn't like the sound of it but something in me wanted to look at least. Well until we got here and I wanted to chicken out.

He nodded, "Yer I don't think we should do this either.". I breathed a sigh of relief hearing him agree. He then put the car in drive and we started to move. That didn't last long as suddenly there was a woman in front of the car blocking our way. She waved way too enthusiastically at us and quickly danced to my side of the car.

"Fuck," quietly escaped my mouth as I politely smiled at her, putting the window down.

"Hi, are you those guys, with Tim?"

I was about to say no and lie that we'd gone the wrong way or something when Chris replied, "Yer".

She beamed at us and clapped her hands together. I couldn't help notice her small boobs bouncing in her t-shirt, what a hussy. She tried the car door from the outside, but it was locked. She kept trying it whilst telling us to "Come on then!" as the locked door confused her.

I sighed, "It's locked from in here," and I opened the door. We were doing this. We were going into this small drab looking house with this hussy because ... well we were too boring. I didn't look across at Chris as I exited the car. I had a bad feeling about this place and as such he was in my bad books for this stupid idea. The girl quickly took my arm and started yapping while leading me into the house.

Next to her, I felt like some frumpy old woman. I was probably old enough to be her mother. My smart outfit of trousers, blouse and jacket are a far cry from her denim mini skirt and t-shirt. One of my earrings most likely cost more than everything she had on right now.

She didn't knock on the door, or use a key instead opening it and walking in, dragging me with her. Chris was right behind us. She continued yapping all the time, I had no idea what drivel she was on about.

This was the wrong place, surely. We entered straight into a large living room. It was a mess, with stuff everywhere. It was also smelly, funky, dirty, I shivered at the state of it. There were a few dirty looking sofas facing a huge TV and 3 men. Or maybe they were boys, they couldn't have been far into their 20s. They were engrossed in something before we entered. They were now all checking us out.

One of them stood and walked over to us. "Hey, Tim's friends, Chris and..", he turned to me and smiled. I didn't like the way he looked me up and down, very clearly taking my body in. Really perving, it was creepy and rude. He focused on my boobs before looking at my face with a big smile on it and simply delivered "Nice."

How rude. I turned to Chris, "We need to leave Chris, this place isn't us.". Time to go home and be boring.

Chris looked at me, he could see I was furious and ready to run. He nodded and turned to the guy, "Yer sorry dude. Emily's right, we're sorry to bother you.". He turned and took my hand.

The girl started to waffle something about prudes and being safe. But what the strange man said stopped us both, "Hey hey guys, no need to be like that. I was just shocked at the beautiful woman before me. Don't be boring.".

For me, his attempt at charm was thin. It was nice to hear and flattering but everyone always stared at my boobs. That's why I always dressed to cover them.

For Chris, I think the word boring touched him. As he quickly turned back, "Arrr we're not boring." And with a complete change of personality, "We're here to let our hair down a little," and he let go of my hand and walked into the room.

I was left with the charmer in front of me. He simply smirked at me, "Emily is it?", I nodded. He kept eye contact adding, "Sorry, I just..", he squirmed. I suddenly found him endearing, like a little boy being caught with his hand in the cookie jar or something. "You're just a goddess."

I blushed and didn't know how to react. No one had ever called me that. It felt good. Suddenly, Chris wandering off and the silly girl next to me didn't matter. I smiled a nervous smile at him. That Tim was right, we didn't know how to relax and enjoy ourselves. I didn't even know how to take a compliment.

I sighed a "Thank you.".

He then couldn't help himself and looked down at my boobs again. This time it was a glance, an obvious glance but not as rude as before. He took my arm and we moved to sit on a sofa together. At the same time a few of the guys and Chris moved to a table, I guessed for cards or something.

2. Try it

We'd been here for an hour or so. The girl was called Julie and I'd warmed to her a little. She was a bit ditzy but nice enough. She was probably a little older than our daughter Claire. God only knows what she did for a living, same for the rest of them here.

Chris hadn't paid me much attention but he did appear to be having fun doing whatever they were doing. He was laughing which was nice to hear. I'd decided I'd put up with this evening as long as he was enjoying himself. To tell the truth I was ok also. They'd gone and gotten me a bottle of wine and I was a glass and a half through it. The boy next to me was lovely, I'd not picked up his name but he certainly was paying me plenty of attention.

Julie had just come back with a box of some stuff and they were teasing me into trying it out. I knew it was drugs of some sort and I had no plans to try anything like that. She was now smoking a cigarette, it stank.

"I really don't want to try it, thank you.", I knew my personality, I knew I was the addictive type. Those stupid iPad games that I waste my time on when not at work. Just looking at the glass pipe with the stuff in me shivers. This was as close to drugs as I'd ever been and it worried me. I was very aware that I was slightly interested.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to be surprised when Julie's lips were instantly on mine. At the same time she puffed some smoke into my mouth. The lips and the smoke caught me completely by surprise and I coughed and spluttered.

"You ok love?", Chris had turned and was looking in my direction.

I nodded, continuing to cough to clear the smoke from my lungs. Everyone thought it was funny and was laughing. I laughed with them as the coughing stopped, just to not feel like an idiot.

"Teehee you have lovely lips.", Julie said quietly just to me. I looked at her, confused and surprised. I've never kissed or been kissed by a woman. It was strange and crazy. I didn't like it, it was false and forced on me but I smiled back to her. I didn't know her and maybe she was trying to help, but I needed to be more careful.

Chris turned back towards the table again. That pipe thing was put in front of my face again, this time a lot closer. "You should try it. Don't be soo boring," the boob loving boy was really pushing it.

I shook my head, "No, thank you.".

He smiled at me and tried again, "Trust me you'll love it. It will give you the best time of your life."

"Hah, how'd you know?" trying to remain friendly.

He looked like he'd just won, "Everyone that tries this stuff says it's the best.".

I scrunched my face up showing confusion. He bit, "You've had an orgasm right?" He grinned and I caught him delivering a subtle nod at Julie.

I didn't want to answer him, however, we were trying to be better socialisers here. But talking about sex like this, it was wrong. Maybe this was normal talk for this sort of thing. Trying to fit in I snapped back, "Yes thank you smarty pants.".

He smiled affectionately, "Well a bit of this inside you and all orgasms going forward will be multiplied by 10 or 50 times," and he raised an eyebrow.

I scoffed, "Yer sure and next you'll say it's not addictive," with a smirk.

"It's not." I laughed out loud at his stupid reply but I was now looking at the pipe. He caught me looking at it. "You only have to try a tiny bit. See what you think. It's fun."

I shook my head no but was acutely aware that I was still looking at it and was now wondering what it would be like. I felt a tap on my shoulder again and this time I looked slowly across at Julie. I was ready for her lips but they didn't come. Instead she simply looked closely at me. She lit a new large rollup cigarette and leaned forward. She took a drag of it, removed it from her lips and blew a slow steady flow of the smoke in my direction.

I was offended, what were they trying to do? I looked across at Chris but he wasn't paying any attention to me. I smelt the weird smoke, guessing it was weed. Christ they were trying to get me into weed and whatever, crack or meth or whatever was in that pipe. She did it again, another puff of smoke in my direction. I couldn't help but inhale a little of it each time. I wasn't happy with this and thought about getting up. It was time to leave.

But the man with the pipe was back on it again. "This stuff is like magic for women. It'll make their..." he corrected himself looking deep into my eyes, "It'll make your clit turn into an orgasm button." He then emphasised it by saying, "Your clit Emily."

I gasped at his crudeness, just as Julie puffed more of that smoke at me. I had a big mouthful of it this time. I nearly coughed but managed to hold myself from doing so. I was relatively pleased with myself. I actually felt my clit throb when he said it, that worried me a little. He continued, and almost whispered to me, "Any cock sliding into your tight cunt will feel like bliss." He paused a second before, "You have a very tight cunt, don't you Emily?"

I don't know why but I nodded my head slightly in answer to his disgusting question. I wasn't even sure exactly what he was talking about but something felt right to answer him. I was shocked at myself for playing this game.

Then it happened, Julie's face appeared right in front of mine. I watched her draw a deep lung full of the smoke from the joint. She then leaned in and her lips touched mine. At the same time a hand was at the back of my head so I couldn't pull away. Our lips felt like there was an electric pulse going through them. I couldn't help it but my lips parted and she filled my lungs with the smoke. I felt it going in. Using her lips she then closed mine, keeping us touching. Holding there with the hand on the back of my head still.

A few seconds later, just before I started to panic she pulled back and instantly started a full hearty laugh. I exhaled the crazy smoke and looked at the pipe man, he was laughing also. I wanted to punch them both and run away but instead I laughed with them. The three of us chuckling at the predicament that I was put in.

Whatever this smoke was clearly helping me chill. I wasn't too happy about that and very aware that my resolve was probably weaning. I looked up for Chris to save me. He was turned in his chair and looking straight at me smiling. Had he seen that? The kiss? The smoke? Or just the laughter?

I had to get out of here before .... "Chris, I think it's time for us to roll," and I gave him the look.

He smiled at me and simply said, "Looks like you're having fun, love. Roll with it."

What the fuck. Where did that come from? What did that mean? I almost laughed back at him. That told me I wasn't in my right mind. I needed to get out of here.

Then the pipe thing appeared in front of me again. This time Chris was looking at me when it appeared. I couldn't read his face, I don't know if he was worried, surprised, happy, scared or what. I turned slightly back to the man offering it. "No I don't want it."

"Why," was his simple answer.

"It's dangerous."

"Narrr it's not. It's magic my love," and smiled as I shook my head. "Trust me your skin will be buzzing."

"Please don't. I don't want to try it." I was nervous now. I really felt like it was only a matter of time and I didn't like that feeling.

He pushed the point more, "I think you do want to try it."

I turned to Julie, maybe another woman could help me. "Please Julie, help me out of here." She simply smiled at me and slowly drew another lung full of smoke from her joint, before delivering it to me, lips to lips as before.

This time there was no laughing afterwards. It was all a bit more serious and my defences were really crumbling down. I looked at Chris, he was watching it all with a smile. I was shocked, confused, slightly turned on from her lips. I was scared.

The pipe appeared and his tone changed. "Come on bitch stop playing and get your juicy lips around this." I didn't react. This was the green light for him, he smirked. The pipe was moved forward until it touched lips. I felt the cold, hard glass pushing onto them. I made eye contact with Chris, he was looking straight at me, he appeared to want me to try this stuff. That confused the hell out of me. What did he think it was, why did he think this was a good idea? My eyes shot back to the pipe and the man's face.

He leaned close into me. "I just know this is going to change your world," and an evil smile crossed his face. I didn't want it and I moved back. Just a little but the pipe left my lips. He then looked across to Julie and nodded at her. She was quickly behind me, leaning forward. Her head to the right of my head with her shoulder squarely behind my head locking me in place. The pipe was back on my lips as Julie whispered to me, "Let it happen. It'll loosen you up. You want this."

I weakly tried to shake my head. Oh god this was really going to happen as I watched the flame on the lighter appear. He wasn't holding it under the bowl bit yet. He then let go off as he taunted me, "Oh yes, you bitch are going to really get loaded up." Why did he call me bitch again? That wasn't nice.

Julie instructed me, "Open your lips a little love. You need this, just you wait." I tried to wriggle back a bit but her shoulder had me locked. For some ungodly reason, I opened my lips as she instructed. I was confused and stuck. I wanted to run, but some part of me was wondering what this was going to be like. I'd been teased so much now. Oh shit.

The flame appeared with a fizz again. He put it under the bowl and started to give me instructions. "Breath normally through your mouth. That's it, open your lips a little more. Yes, like that. Now see that smoke, you want to wait a second for it to get really thick, then slowly take a deep breath. Taking as much of it into you as you can." I watched the smoke swirl right under my nose in the pipe. I was trying to breathe calmly but my breathing was making it swirl and blow a lot. I couldn't help myself, I was worried.

"Breath slower, here it starts to come," he smiled at me. I could see the smoke start to thicken slowly. I blew my last breath out and held a second. "Good bitch." I waited for the pipe to fill, my heart beating like crazy in my chest. "Now take it in." And I did. "As much as you can. The more that gets in you the better this will work."

I drew my breath in deeply and watched the smoke rapidly vanish into my chest. More and more of it filled the tube and more of it vanished into my body. I was surprised and pleased that I didn't choke. It actually had a really nice taste. I cursed myself for that thought as I was already giving this experience a positive feeling. My lungs full, he spotted it, "Hold a second." I did. "Good, let it work its magic." God no. He moved the pipe away from my lips. "Now let it out, slowly and controlled." I did, and I felt my head start to swim already.

That can't be it, it can't be happening already? I looked up at Chris. He had a big grin on his face and gave me a thumbs up. The cock. But I felt something. I felt a little light headed.

Then the pipe was back at my lips. "More bitch," and we did it again. Just as slowly and just as much. A huge dose of whatever this was. Julie whispered something into my ear as it started to ebb into me. I couldn't really take it all in but I did hear "you need this!"

This time I really felt it... I really felt it! I felt my skin tingle. I felt my nipples throb, and I mean really really throb. My mind started to waver and the room started to spin. But I felt great, or something like that. I smiled at Chris and gave him a wobbly thumbs up. He smiled and turned back to the table.

I felt myself being helped up. I felt a hand on my breast, I felt fingers on my nipples, I left alive, I felt like I was going to burst. Whoever was doing whatever to my nipple was sending jolts of electricity through my entire body. Every nerve felt like it was tingling with insane pleasure. I liked this feeling. No, I loved this feeling.

I was walked away, somewhere. I left the room, I left Chris. I don't know where I went, with whom, or why. But I didn't care. I was buzzing from this amazing new feeling and never wanted it to stop. I even felt an orgasm coming from somewhere, this was AMAZING.

3. The feelings

Cloudly, swirling, dizzy.

FLASH

FLASH

"Go bitch go."

Laughter

Oh god what is that feeling?

More laughter

Oh god, ooohh gooodddd I'm orgasming.

"Ohhhhhhggghhhhhh" oh it's soo strong, oh god, oh god.

Ohhh god my nipples are throbbing and tingling like never before. Oh my god it's amazing.

And my pussy oh god it feels soo alive. So tight and full and sensitive. Oh god my clit is on fire.

What was going on?

FLASH

God I feel soo good.

I started to look around trying to work out where I was and what was happening.

"Ohhgggggg" something felt so good somewhere. I was panting.

I deep man's voice behind me, "That's right bitch." I didn't turn, I don't think I could have.

I continued ... what was I doing?

I couldn't really even see but ooh god I felt soo good.

My mind was lost. I raised my hands and rubbed my eyes. Trying to clear the fog. God I felt so hot. So alive. So powerful. So good.

My body was moving. I was moving? Ohh god it felt right. What was I doing? Where was I? Was I moving up and down? Ohhh it felt fantastic.

Feeling something at my lips and hearing a voice "That's it, take a deep breath through those lips."

Hearing a fizzing and as instructed I breathed in deeply. I don't know what I expected, but I felt nothing. I breathed in and the fizzing continued.

The voice again, "Hold your breath a second. Look at her boys, she'd completely fucked," and he laughed. I did as the voice instructed and held my breath. Quickly starting to feel something rushing through my body. More stronger amazing feelings. "Now let it out slowly." His voice again.

The pressure at my lips moved away and as instructed I slowly let my breath out. I saw plumes of smoke in front of me. Thick white smoke as the feeling started to hit me harder again. Then a male voice again, "She's going to blow again." I felt something on my shoulders, something on my breasts, something on my hips.