Too Casual Friday

Story Info
It was casual Friday and Hoss wasn't wearing pants.
3.1k words
3.77
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; the characters in my stories exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

~~

It was casual Friday at the office and Karen was wearing her normal outfit, a fitted sleeveless top and spandex pants. She was in the break room making herself a morning cup of coffee when Brad walked in carrying a bag filled with bagels and a container of smear on top of two boxes of doughnuts.

He was about six feet tall, with an athletic body, black hair, and blue eyes, all of which reminded her of her father, and she was in love with both of them. "Brad let me help you with that," she said with a warm smile suddenly appearing on her angelic face.

"Thanks... grab the container of smear please," he replied, and she did.

They then exchanged a proper greeting and were sitting the food on a table when Hoss walked through the door with swag oozing from his pores. He'd been given the nickname of Hoss because he was big, strong, and dependable, rather than it being derived from his ethnicity.

While Brad was wearing his usual casual Friday outfit of a polo shirt and a pair of jeans, Hoss had on his usual spandex shirt that hugged his pecs, and showed every ridge caused by his abs. As impressive as his upper body was it was the fact that he didn't wear trousers on casual Fridays that always got Karen's attention. While technically it may have been true that an anthropomorphic horse's skin was his clothes, she couldn't ignore his sheath and the big balls dangling between his legs.

"Good morning, Hoss," she said once she tore her eyes away from his groin.

"Good morning y'all," he replied in his booming deep voice as he stood beside Brad.

"Hey Hoss," responded Brad as he focused intensely on a bagel so that his eyes weren't mysteriously drawn to Hoss's junk.

"Mm, that looks good," said Hoss as he subtly checked out Karen's petite body before looking at the snacks on the table.

Karen saw how he looked at her and her core instinctually tightened, then she glanced down at his groin again and saw that the head of his cock was protruding out of its sheath. When she somehow pulled her eyes off of his crotch and looked at his face, she saw a smirk as he put a smear on a bagel, which made her suspect that he'd seen her looking at him down there. She sheepishly turned her head away from him and picked up her cup of coffee, then took a sip.

A moment later Brad headed out of the break room while saying, "See-Ya Karen."

Hoss was a step behind him as he glanced at her and smirked again before also telling her that he'd see her later. "Bye guys," she responded as nonchalantly as she could, then she subtly peeked at Hoss's powerful buttocks as he walked out of the door. Once he was out of sight she sat down and grabbed a doughnut. 'What is the matter with me, I was practically drooling while I was looking at his genitals and he saw me doing it," she chastised herself, then she bit into the doughnut.

Comfort food always fixed what ailed her and the delicious, sweet treat did indeed distract her from thinking about Hoss for a few moments.

~

Once she was done, she headed to her cubicle, but when she reached a metaphorical and actual fork in the passageway, the stressful feeling that had subsided returned. The most direct route to her cubicle was to her left, but she desperately wanted to look at Hoss again, so she clenched her jaw and exhaled in exasperation and took the path to her right.

As she was approaching his cubicle, she could see his ears above the top of the wall, so she knew he was standing at his drafting table. The image of his muscular chiseled torso and animalistic genitalia popped into her head again, and the tightness in her core returned. She was beginning to feel flustered, but she couldn't turn around because she'd feel silly if she ran away.

"Taking the scenic route to your place, are you?" asked Hoss jokingly when he saw her passing the entrance to his cubicle.

"I guess so," she responded and paused though there really wasn't a reason for her to stop walking.

"These casual Fridays are great aren't they," he commented, just to make conversation with her since she was standing there as if she wanted to talk.

"Yeah, I like them too," she replied as her eyes traveled down to his sheath and lingered there for a moment before she forced herself to look up at his face.

"It'd be fine with me if every day was casual Friday, " he stated jokingly as he pretended that he hadn't noticed the direction of her eyes, but he allowed his cock to begin to come to life.

"I'm not sure how much work I'd get done," she said, then she glanced down below his waist again and gasped as her breath caught in her throat when she saw that his flat headed cock was peeking out of his sheath again.

"Me neither," he agreed as he watched her eyes again, and when he saw that they were aimed at his cock once more it crept even further out of his sheath.

By that point she could smell the musky aroma of arousal from his manhood, and her own juices were beginning to flow. "Well, I'd better get going," she said abruptly.

"Alright," he replied without attempting to extend their conversation, knowing that his cock was about to get out of control.

Karen then continued on her way to her cubicle, hoping she didn't walk past anyone and have them see the flush in her face. When she looked ahead of her thankfully the path was clear, but when she was passing the entrance to the passageway that Brad's cubicle was on, he stuck his head outside of it and said, "Hey Karen, I thought I heard your voice."

"Hello again. Yes, I was talking to Hoss," she replied with an uneasy look on her face.

"Are you okay?" he asked when he saw the color in her neck and cheeks, though he suspected that it had something to do with Hoss, being that he saw that look on all of his female coworker's faces on casual Fridays after they'd been around him.

"No, I'm fine," she responded as she forced a smile.

"Thanks again for your help when we were in the break room," he said, just to have something to say after having stopped her.

"No worries. Um, I'd better get to my desk," she said and waved bye.

When she made it to her cubicle without seeing anyone else, she exhaled a big sigh of relief, then she sat still at her desk for a few moments while she re-centered her thoughts. After saying woo sa several times she calmed down, then got on with her work. The next few hours passed quickly, and it was time for her to go to the loading dock and sort deliveries that had been dropped off by the parcel delivery companies, then placed them in the storage room.

~

Hoss walked into the storage room just as she was maneuvering the pallet-jack so that she could place the last pallet filled with heavy boxes where she wanted it to sit. "Hey Hoss," she said casually, then she pressed the lever that lowered the jack so she could roll it from underneath the pallet.

"Hey," he replied as he shut the door behind him.

"What's up," she asked with a quick glance at the door.

"Karen I've been wondering if I should dress differently on casual Friday?" he stated as he took a couple of steps closer to her.

"Why?" she asked, sounding as innocent as she could, though her core had instantly tightened again.

"I'm beginning to wonder if my not wearing pants is a distraction to you," he said while gazing into her eyes.

"No, not at all," she proclaimed as she tried in vain to stop herself from looking at his cock. "I mean, of course I notice, but it's considered appropriate for an anthropomorphic person to dress like that, so no worries."

"Well, if you're sure it's not affecting you," he said as his nostrils flared when he caught the scent of her warming pussy.

"It's not," she insisted as her eyes betrayed her again and glanced down at his cock and was treated to the sight of it fully erect. She immediately felt herself blush and there was no way to deny that she was affected by seeing the size of it.

Without saying a word Hoss took another step closer to her.

"No, please stop," she requested weekly as she stared down at his cock.

"Do you really want me to?" he asked as he gently placed his hands on her cheeks and held eye contact with her.

"I should want you to stop, but I don't," she admitted, then she allowed him to turn her around and pull her panties and pants down.

"You have a great ass. It's as fine as the buttocks on any anthropomorphic mare," he said, and she was certain she heard him nicker.

She knew his comment was intended as a compliment, but having her booty compared to a horse's backside was a little awkward.

"Thanks," she responded, to be polite.

"Bend over," he said as he gave her shoulder a nudge with one of his big strong hands.

"You're awfully big, I don't know if I can take all of you," she stated as she propped herself on her elbows atop some boxes.

"I'm sure you can handle me. It looks bigger than it is," he said modestly, but he sounded like someone who knew that he had a big cock.

Karen looked over her shoulder at him with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"Are you ready?" he asked as he dragged his cock up and down her crack. When she bent her knees a little and spread her thighs, he pressed its flat head against the opening to her vagina.

When she felt him push, she tried to relax her muscles as much as she could to make it as easy as possible for his thick cock to enter her, but all she felt was pain and pressure. Then all of a sudden, the very tip of it passed between her pussy-lips, and as soon as her vagina felt his cock it tried to devour it. She suddenly had an uncontrollable urge to push back towards Hoss, impaling herself on his cock until the head of it passed her cervix and bottomed out against the back wall of her vagina.

His long thick cock was as hard as it is to say no to temptation, and feeling it slide along the walls of her vagina had her leaking pussy-juice down her inner thigh. "Oh, my fucking god," she said to herself as he rammed his bone home. She certainly wasn't a virgin, but she'd never felt anything like Hoss's cock before. "My pussy is completely full, and his hips aren't touching my butt. He still has some cock left over," she stated as she continued talking to herself.

Something within her suddenly saw that as a challenge and caused her to push her hips toward him to see if she could somehow get more of him into her. He noticed her movement and began to push a little harder, forcing her to take more and more of him until she could finally feel his hips rubbing against her ass. At that moment she had more cock in her than she thought was possible and now that he was fully seated, he was putting it too her with such powerful thrusts he was practically lifting her feet off the floor.

"Don't stop," she heard herself say when she felt herself begin to build toward her peak.

That was all the encouragement Hoss needed. He suddenly tightened his grip on her and began to rare back before slamming his cock home as he felt his own nut begin to rise. At that point the fucking was getting so good to Karen she kind of forgot where she was and started to talk loud and dirty, repeatedly telling Hoss, "Fuck me with your big fucking horse cock and make me your mare."

Every time he slammed his cock into her it felt like it went deeper and her vagina spasmed in anticipation of the next thrust. She'd been in the midst of an ongoing orgasm for several minutes and she knew that he was finally close to coming, she just hoped that it would happen before his cock stretched her out permanently. Just as the thought was fading, she heard him nicker again and a second later he delivered his last thrust, then kept his cock buried deep inside of her as he emptied his nuts.

When he pulled out of her a moment later his come gushed out of her and made a puddle on the floor. "Stay right there, I'll run to the break room and get a roll of paper towels," he said, and rushed out of the storage room with part of his cock dangling from his sheath. Karen quickly closed the door behind him and stood with her back against it to make sure no one came in before she could get herself and Hoss's come cleaned up.

She exhaled and thanked her lucky stars when Hoss returned with the paper towels to clean up his mess. While he was busy with that, she placed a folded paper towel in the gusset of her panties, then hurried to the ladies' room where she let the rest of his massive load drain out of her. She returned to the storage room a short time later and released several squirts from a can of air freshener she'd taken from the ladies' room, then she headed back to her cubicle and continued her day as if nothing had happened.

~

When it came time to sort the afternoon deliveries, she decided to walk past Hoss's cubicle on her way to the loading dock. Once again, she could see his ears above the walls, so she knew he'd be standing at his drafting table. "Hey Hoss, I'm going to check deliveries. I bet there will be a box there for you like there was this morning," she said as she peeked into the opening of his cubicle.

"Hey Karen. That would be great. I've been wondering about that all afternoon. Give me a sec and I'll come get it," he said as he gazed into her eyes.

She tried to hold eye contact with him, but she couldn't resist glancing down at his cock, and when she did, she saw that it was already protruding out of its sheath. "I'll have the box ready for you so you won't have to waste any time moving stuff before you can get to it," she responded, then she looked up at him before leaving.

He was only a couple of minutes behind her, but she had time to get buck naked by the time he knocked on the storage room door. "Yes?" she said questioningly.

"It's Hoss," he replied, then the door opened with Karen standing behind it. When he turned and looked at her, he whinnied involuntarily before saying, "You're naked."

"I told you I'd have the box waiting for you, didn't I?" she said with a giggle. "Now come get it," she added as she bent over the same boxes as she'd used that morning. He quickly set aside the roll of paper towels he was carrying and grabbed her hips. That time there was no need to take it slow as her pussy was still gaping open from their earlier fuck, and he easily pushed the thick flat head of his cock past her pussy-lips. He then fell into a slow rhythm as he long dicked her with the full length of his pole going into her.

Now that she knew that she could take all of him she relaxed and let him enter her as deeply as he wanted every time he pushed.

He took his time just sliding his cock in and out of her, nice and easy, letting her feel the full range of sensations caused by his massive tool.

She was whimpering and moaning very softly as she enjoyed the feeling of having her pussy owned. She knew that it could never happen again because she was going to tell Brad yes, she'd marry him. She'd then find a job at another company, so she'd never have to see Hoss again, but since she'd already gone this far, she wanted to get her fill of his cock, so she began to rotate her hips and push back against it. Once again, he read her signal that she wanted more, and he started moving faster and going deeper with every thrust.

After hitting her poontang with a few short powerful thrusts, he bowed his neck and put his back into it as he pushed his cock into her to the hilt, stretching her vagina half again its normal length. When he felt her body shudder and the walls of her pussy clench, he knew that she'd climaxed which made him come too.

After she was done with her work on the loading dock, she walked past Hoss's cubicle on the way back to hers, but that time she stopped at Brad's. "Hey Brad," she said as she looked at him while smiling. "I'm leaving work a little early so I can get ready for our date. I have a big surprise for you tonight."

"Great, I'll be looking forward to it," he replied.

"Good, I'll see you at seven... Daddy," she said and blew him a kiss before walking away.

Hoss had allowed her to experience the biggest cock and best fuck she could imagine, and she now knew that the mental pleasure she received during sex with Brad when she pretended that he was her father, was more satisfying than the physical sensations Hoss's wonderful cock had given her. That night she was going to accept Brad's proposal of marriage, and also give him some ass because Hoss now owned her pussy even though he'd never get it again.