All Comments on 'Too Close for Comfort'

by Whitesocks

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
vie_secretevie_secretealmost 16 years ago
Every man's fantasy

I liked your story a lot and -- to me at least -- it opened the door to an eternal fantasy, that of taking the experience and chuzpe of a 45-year-old, who knows the lines and buttons, and transfer it back into an 18-year-old body, young, athletic, with a really big dick. Your story reminded me of several occasions where I could have had sex, also with women considerably older than me, if I had been just a little less nervous and a little more direct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well Written Tale

Your story was well written. I enjoy such stories that read as if they could easily have really happened. I especially enjoyed the humor and I enjoyed the scenes of the young man really liking the older woman - not just the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mrs. Henderson was note perfect

The sister thing, a little weird, as it's not really my bag. But the romance and seduction between these two...magnifique.

kalodinkalodinover 13 years ago
Top Notch

A great job, one of the best on LIT. Your sense of humor and plot, along with a real gift for dialogue, combine to make for great entertainment and first rate stroking. Bravo Zulu!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!!!!!!

This is both sexy and the funniest thing I've read in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please write more.

neosamneosamover 9 years ago
wow

Very erotic.n funny

Wish u can write a slow erotica abt aunt

Neo

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Top notch

"You are a very interesting though somewhat tactless young man.". -- this undoubtedly describes the author too.

Witty. Hot. Well-developed characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
as tactful as brick through a window!

Being tactless is an acquired skill...unfortunately your technique doesn't come to me often when I need to get laid. You are a tactless wit...& clearly, not hung like a hamster! Brilliant...please continue until the cab driver tosses you out the window!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
passion always overcomes everything

a very realistic story. i hope there is a follow up story.well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Completely agree with kalodin (titled: Top Notch).

Laughed my way through another Whitesocks tale.

Thank you so much.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous