Too Hot Not to Fuck

Story Info
"I’ve needed this." There was an animal lust in Sal's eyes.
2.6k words
4.59
85.1k
107

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 10/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas groceries. What a way to spend Saturday. Hearing the door slam shut, I was glad it was my parents and not me.

I was visiting them for the first time since uni began. Celebrating Christmas and showing off my girlfriend, Aisha. We'd been going out for more than two months, driving everyone around us sick with how in love we were.

I was also hoping to introduce her to my twin sister Sal. But Sal hadn't got home yet, and Aisha had to leave again this morning to get to her own parents.

So I snuggled up against Aisha's warm body under the thick blanket. I let my hand slide across the curve of her hips to her arse. She murmured and wriggled against me, and I felt my cock come awake with a twitch.

Her thigh felt wonderful in my hand, firm and plump. I rubbed her beneath the blanket, drawing murmurs and sighs from her until she glanced over her shoulder at me. "So we're awake, are we?"

"I am," I replied. "And I think you woke this one up too." I pressed my cock forward against her crack.

"That one's always awake." She didn't protest though. "Have your parents left?"

"A moment ago. We should have a few hours before Sal gets here."

"We'd better make the most of it then." I felt her reach between her legs and stroke my swollen head. "Doesn't feel like you'll need much time, though."

I reached round to pull up the T-shirt that was all she wore in bed, and cupped her breast in my hand. Her nipple responded immediately, and she gasped when I pinched it. Her legs parted slightly, and her hand pressed my cock against her slit.

A memory came back, of lying in the dark in a freezing tent with Sal. Not being able to sleep because my cock was so hard, until Sal had pulled it between her legs like Aisha was doing now. Our fucking had been silent, awkward and urgent, and it was still one of the hottest moments of my life.

Even now, with Aisha's curves pressing against me, I found myself thinking of Sal.

They couldn't have been more different. Aisha was dark caramel, with straight black hair and plump breasts and arse separated by an hourglass waist. Sal was tiny and slender with short pale hair. Aisha was sultry, very aware of her feminine attractions, and Sal was straightforward and more concerned with what was happening in her own mind.

Aisha's hand on my cock drew my mind back to the present, and I hastily pushed thoughts of Sal away. I hadn't seen her since uni started, and I didn't want to be getting hard as soon as she arrived home.

Instead, I concentrated on the soft flesh in my hands. Pressing my lips against Aisha's neck, below her ear, I teased her with soft nibbles and kisses while I flicked her nipples with my fingers. She was pushing back against me, that round arse feeling hot against my stomach.

I slid my hand down to her thigh and between her legs. Her slick cream covered my fingers instantly. She gave a grunt and lifted her legs, guiding my cock to her entrance. I pressed forward and slid inside her, drawing a loud moan. "Yes!" Aisha could be quite vocal. It was one reason why we'd waited until my parents left this morning.

I thrust into her, feeling her buck back, enjoying her moans and cries. Her hand reached behind me and pulled my body against hers. She wasn't far off, I could tell, but I wasn't ready to let go just yet.

In and out my cock went, making Aisha moan louder and louder. Suddenly her cries became frantic. "Yes, yes, y-- YES!" Her whole body shook and trembled as her climax swept through her.

I slowed my thrusting to let her recover. After a while her moans became soft gasps and she lay still. Her hair was stuck to her forehead. "That was good," she whispered. "My turn to treat you."

Ignoring my protests, she pulled away and stepped from the bed. My cock was hard, shiny with her cream, trembling with desire as I admired her naked form walking round the bed to my side.

"I'm going to take you in my mouth," she said, "and I'm going to suck you. Suck you until you cum."

I sat up against the pillows to give her room. She ran her tongue over her lips and stepped forward. Suddenly she gave a shriek and collapsed onto the bed, holding one foot in her hands.

"Ow! Ow ow ow!"

"What's the matter?" I asked, then felt stupid. She'd clearly stubbed her toe on something -- probably one of the feet of the bed, placed at strange intervals along its length. I'd bashed my own toes there before.

Luckily Aisha hadn't hurt herself too badly, but the mood was definitely killed. Anyway, a glance at her phone reminded her that she was supposed to be travelling on to her own parents shortly.

With rueful apologies she pulled on her T-shirt and limped out of the room. I heard the bathroom door opening and closing, and moments later the first song on Aisha's favourite playlist started playing on the bathroom speaker. Well, so much for that blowjob.

My cock had softened a bit during the business with Aisha's toe, but now that I was alone I took it in my hand and gave it a quick tug. Her cream was drying on my shaft, but still slightly moist. It smelt wonderful.

I was rubbing myself absentmindedly, eyes closed and memories of Aisha's body and Sal's playing in my mind, when the door opened again. "Just keeping it warm for you," I said. "It's all yours if you want to continue where we left off."

Soft footsteps approached the bed. Something was different, I thought, but I was looking forward to feeling Aisha's warm lips around my shaft.

"Alright, I'm willing if you are."

I opened my eyes with a startled yelp and sat up. "Sal!"

It was my twin, my little sister. She was wearing a Mandalorian T-shirt that fell to halfway down her pale thighs. "That's my shirt!" I said. As if it mattered. "I haven't seen it for ages."

In fact, the last time I'd worn it was on our camping trip last summer, I realised.

"I stole it," Sal said. "It smelled nice. Anyway, I bought it for you. You want it back?" She reached down and grabbed the hem as if to take it off.

"No!" I said. At the same time I realised that I was naked on the bed, with my cock still half swollen. I grabbed the blanket to pull it over me, but Sal planted one knee on the mattress and pulled the blanket away.

"You said it was all mine. I travelled home late last night just for this. I didn't think you'd offer it to me so easily, though. Lucky me." She had an evil smirk on her face.

"I thought you were Aisha!" I put my hands over my cock to try and hide it. It peeked out between my fingers, though.

She grinned. "Your girlfriend's quite the moaner, isn't she? And that scream at the end! You must have been doing something right."

Blushing under her gaze I explained about Aisha's toe. A look of insincere concern painted itself on Sal's face. "And she left you here just like that? No wonder you were having a wank. But don't worry, I'll finish you off." She reached out for my cock.

"Sal, no! It's... you shouldn't."

"Why not?" She brushed my fingers away and took my cock in her small hand. "I want it. You don't seem to be protesting very vigorously." It was true: I'd let my hands fall onto the mattress and was letting her stroke my shaft.

"You know when the last time was that I had a cock?" she continued. "When we were camping. When we fucked in the tent." Just hearing her say the word made me as hard as I'd ever been.

"What's wrong with the guys at uni?" I gave a wince as she added her second hand.

"Geeks, always trying to prove they're cleverer than me. They can't even figure out deodorant, or why a proper diet is important." She looked at me with large eyes. "No sex for months. Can you imagine?"

I couldn't, but then again, I wasn't trying very hard. "Wasn't there anyone else?"

"Not really." She pouted. "I was too busy with my studies to go looking. Why do you think I kept asking you to come and visit?"

I'd made excuses every time. I wasn't sure I could control myself around her. "I've been busy too." It sounded like a thin excuse.

"Too busy banging Miss Screamer, you mean."

"Aisha!" Shit. "If she catches us--"

"It sounds like she's showering. Besides, I saw her toilet bag. I don't think she'll be done for at least an hour."

I stopped myself from grinning. It was true. Aisha had a ritual, and it wasn't a quick one.

Sal saw my smirk and grinned back. Before I could say anything she lowered her head to my cock and opened her mouth.

"Wait!" I said quickly. "Aisha and I..."

Sal glanced up. "You were fucking. She's all over your cock. I can tell. I don't care." And with that she opened her mouth wide and engulfed my head.

I heard myself give a strangled moan. "Shit, Sal..."

She didn't stop. Her lips were tight around my shaft, her tongue teased my head. Her tiny hand was cool on the base of my cock, giving short tugs.

I knew I wouldn't last long. "Sal... I'm... I..."

"Hmm-hmm." Her reply was muffled, and she sucked even harder. The knot of fire in my balls spread along my shaft, searching for the way out.

"Sal... I... I'm coming..." I gasped, and felt myself explode. Jet after jet of white flame rushed along my shaft and into Sal's eager mouth. She kept sucking, swallowing everything, then running her tongue around my head.

I barely went soft before I was hard again.

At last she let my cock slip from between her lips. Her eyes were wide, I saw. The Mandalorian T-shirt came off in a smooth motion, and for a moment she stood naked before me.

Her slim figure was pale. The mounds of her breasts were topped with small pink nipples and the lightest dusting of fair hair disappeared between her thighs. I could see her lips peeking through.

"I'm going to leave you the way I found you," she whispered hoarsely, climbing onto the bed and straddling my hips. "You're going to fuck me, but not cum. Can you do that, big brother?"

The first part wasn't going to be a problem. My cock was like a bar of glowing iron, my head swollen and purple just at the thought of fucking Sal again.

She guided my cock between her legs. Eyes closed, she pressed me against her entrance, and I felt her warmth slide over me as she lowered herself ever so slowly.

She was tight, gripping me like a vice. Her whole body was tense, her weight on her knees and on the hands that she pressed onto my chest. "Fuck!" she whispered. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Lifting off me slightly, she took a deep breath before lowering herself again. This time my cock vanished inside her all the way. I was gasping too, I realised, and my hands were clutching at hers.

Her eyes were clenched shut, her head bent forward so her short hair covered her face. At last she seemed to relax, and I felt her hands loosen their grip on mine. Opening her eyes to look at me, she took a deep breath and held still.

"I've needed this," she whispered. There was a wildness in her eyes, an animal lust. "So many times I wanted you to come and visit me, so I could feel you inside me again." She lifted and lowered herself once. "Yesterday I came home as fast as I could. Just so I'd have more time alone with your cock."

She began to ride up and down slowly, her hands pressed against my chest.

I reached up to stroke her breasts, teasing her nipples and exploring her pale skin with my fingertips. I could feel her cream leaking down over my cock, trickling between my legs and along my crack.

"Fuck!" she breathed again. "Don't cum. Nearly there. Don't cum!"

I didn't want it to end. Clenching my jaw shut, I kept my body still while she rode me faster and faster, her gasps becoming moans. She lifted one hand from my chest to stroke herself, slowly at first and then faster, leaning back with a hand on my leg while the other moved in a blur.

Then she made a keening sound and her body became tense again, then shuddered. Her thighs clamped around my legs and she flung herself forward onto my chest, gasping and whimpering into my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. Gradually her breathing returned to normal and she gave me a light kiss on the cheek. "I needed that," she murmured.

"I could tell." I began to thrust my hips up at her. "My turn."

"No no!" she laughed, and pulled herself free. Still breathing heavily so that her small breasts heaved up and down, she clambered off the bed and picked up the T-shirt. "I told you, I'm leaving you the way I found you."

"That's not fair!" I protested, reaching for her. She danced away and pulled the T-shirt over her head.

"Seems fair to me." Suddenly she bent forward and looked in my eyes. "Maybe next time when I ask you to visit me..."

"Next time you ask," I promised, "I'll be there as soon as I can." I grinned. "Will you let me lick you?"

Her breath caught, and I knew the thought excited her. "Perhaps," she said with exaggerated casualness, and ran the fingers of one hand up her thigh and under the T-shirt. "But now I'd better go. Remember to act surprised when you see me downstairs."

She left as quietly as she'd arrived, and I found myself with my cock as hard as it had been after Aisha left me. Minutes later I heard the bathroom door open and Aisha's footsteps approach my room.

She entered, showered and dressed. The limp had gone, and there was a smile on her face. "Still here?" She glanced at my cock. "Were you playing with yourself?"

Admitting it seemed to be the safest course. "Thinking of you."

"Well then." She bent forward and took hold of my hard cock. "I think I owe you." And opening her mouth she sucked me in. Her tongue swirled along my shaft and around my head, and she gave a muffled, "Hmmm."

Knowing how much she hated anyone messing with her hair, I put my hands on her shoulders and closed my eyes. This wasn't going to take long.

Up and down her lips went on my cock, sucking and slurping. I'd cum once already, but I wasn't surprised to feel my second climax begin deep inside my balls.

"Cumming!" I managed to gasp. Aisha's hand tugged at my shaft, her lips clamped onto my head like a seal and she sucked and sucked until I couldn't hold back anymore.

With a strangled moan I let myself release in her mouth, my body twitching and shuddering until I was completely empty and Aisha let me slide out from between her lips.

"Merry Christmas," she said with a grin, wiping her lips. "I think you owe me breakfast."

Before I could answer the door flew open and Sal burst in. "Merry Christmas, big brother! Oh, did I interrupt something?"