All Comments on 'Too Far Gone'

by shaide87

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
Bert_FeggBert_Feggabout 10 years ago
Shit hot

Really like this - looking forward to the next installment

er.....

that's it

shuriken2012shuriken2012about 10 years ago
liked it

i would really like to see more of Bryce and his whole fuck them all attitude. also it would be cool if he found out what a snake Lynn is and became even darker, after destroying the gang

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
I don't know if I can offer any advice on how to continue....

But this got me so down in the dumps just reading how overlooked this kid is.

I so hope there's a happier time coming to him.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 10 years ago
Yeah nice, but...

Gangsters and murder? Hard men with 4.0's and full scholarships? Really?

*Sigh*

It's a good storyline, but I don't want to have to struggle too much with the whole upper-middle class genius thing, who thinks the world hates him and he needs to go prove himself to be a man. Again. It's tiring and trite.

You're better than that dude, so work it!

And you've already got the sister fucking one brother... I mean it's obvious where you're gonna take that, I suppose I'm just going to hope you're not going to do the obvious. I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Depressing

This is so depressing you get a one. This story is TOO FAR GONE please stop.

wolfpackprincessawolfpackprincessaabout 10 years ago
liked it

looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish by A Wanker

Fucking total crap

OverstarOverstarabout 10 years ago
More to the story I hope

I really like what I've read of this so far. It's got fantastic potential. I love the conflicts that are building up. The story has plenty of room for sex but also has a ton of potential for the quality of the plot. I'd definitely like to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good

I enjoyed it, like most of your other things. I look forward to seeing more of the story. I wouldn't mind seeing some of it from Bryce's perspective. Hope you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

really looking forward to next installment.

Excellent story and writing.

breastman80breastman80about 10 years ago
Nice!

I like stories of corruption and downfall, and hopefully, redemption? And ignore the simpletons on here too chicken to leave anything more than anonymous comments. It's not all about the fucking. If we don't care about them in the least AS PEOPLE, why should we care if they fuck?

I was really getting into this. I want to know more about Lynn, and when the story suddenly ended, I felt that blind rush of "NO! NO! THERE HAS TO BE MORE!"

Favorited. Awaiting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Compelling

Storyline is strong... Made me want to know more about Bryce but I didn't care for the Adonis/Alice dynamic. I think the upcoming sex with Bryce and Alice will be sufficient. Adonis seems to be a bit of a distraction to th central story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more please. i want to read the rest

This was really good and i want to read whats next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * *

Needs more anal intrusions. Get it? Ass fucking!

Jp2278Jp2278about 10 years ago

Can't wait to see what's next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So Wrong

You torture your main character so much and leave him without resolution. No I don't want to read a narrative from Bryce. It appears that he would hurt his sister for invading his privacy and if she did ever seduce him he appears like he would be a brutal and uncareing fucker. No Lover at all, except to the woman who has so successfully lied to him for years just to keep him 'under her pussy' and as a potential 'soldier' for the 'gang'. This is a depressing story without love or even lust. Only neglect and festering hatred resulting in the violence that he metes out on others that he wishes he could spew onto his family. He looks like none of them or thinks like them so he is probably a result of an outside liason by his mother - and both parents have treated him as a lesser, (second class) family member. The state of his room, the color of his clothing, and his actions toward his family speak of a disturbed and obviously violent personality in need of love, but rejecting all who would. Even 'Lynn' knows what happens when she doesn't keep him 'under her pussy'. He'll do the waitress, spend quality time with 4.0Alice, and withdraw into himself becoming of less use to the gang. She (Lynn) knows he feels, and never will, no real attachment to her or any other female. She's just a cunt that is willing and convenient, but a cunt that knows how to make use of the potential she sees in him and has a plan for it if she can nurse the hatred. I can't see a seduction by Alice or Mom of Bryce being successful or remotely believable. Though he might fuck either of them, the choice of lifestyle and future would not be influenced by anyone he did not want advice from. This is not a story with any eroticism in it and even Bryce's casual relationship with Lynn holds no passion. He fucks her with anger in his soul that could only spread anger along with the success of his seed. There is no reason to continue this horror story depression and degradation.

sargedog1sargedog1about 10 years ago
excited to read something so intense

Well done. Characters with real life type issues. Humor of professor nut job which anyone of higher education has come across a similar one. I enjoy the depth and changing narrative as I believe it adds perspective and draws the reader into the story. Neglecting to give grand descriptions of exact physical dimension like the 14" penis really says what you rely on as an author, thanks. Keep more cuming.

dustyrusty54dustyrusty54about 10 years ago
Good

I can get why some people wouldn't like this story though. Because it is pretty heavy shit. But I like my stories that way. Life is not all sunshine and rainbows coming out of people's assholes.

And I find this idea the Bryce could not be redeemed or change to be foolish. Or that if he cannot, and Bryce is Too Far Gone (tee hee), to don't think that would make the story not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great!!

When are you posting the next chapter?

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
a disconnected, disjointed, unresolved narrative going nowhere

what is the time line? is an 18 yo in the bar, or is that part in the future? who are these people? is Bryce even related to them?

who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Honestly most of the characters seemed fake. Alice, for example, lived with Bryce for years and apparently never gave a shit about him, but now just because the spotlight is on her she really cares and wants to get to know him. Totally unbelievable. And her professor seems ripped straight off the tv show Perception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Twisted tail

The story really has my attention. I kind of want to know more about Bryce, and I like how you have different POVs so I understand how everyone feels about each other... It gives me insight. I'm definitely waiting for the next chapter so hurry I'm not that patient. ;-)

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776about 10 years ago
DAMN!!!

I was wondering when you were coming back and you came back in a big way I love the story nothing like new view but you got me wanting more like you did with new view.

Where do I start first I want to hear the reason of the journals I also want to know if he knows about his sister and brother fuckin also I would love to hear Bryce's pov to show how he feels does he know his about how a controlling bitch his girlfriend is and to know what he might think they have plan for him

I know you are busy but you cant keep up hanging for to long on this one this have almost everything sex and violets its just missing so love and you will have the perfect story

brosismombrosismomabout 10 years ago
liked it

but a bit hard to understand and a bit unbelievable,why she didn't ask parents what's going on with Bryce,

also this makes no sense at all(You won't believe it. You really won't believe it. You remember how I entered one of my stories to an online contest. Well, I won. I won a silver award on the national level. I won a trip to Washington D.C. for my whole family. The President of the United States of A-fucking-merica is presenting the awards. And I can't go. And guess why. Go ahead, guess. Nope. You were wrong. Do you want me to tell you? I can't go and accept my award from the President because the Beauty and the Brain, Alice 4.0, has a damn violin recital at school! At school! I won a national award! )

know you want to make him the black sheep and outcast but Really Really Really school recital vs award from president personally handed to him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Continue the story please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chapter 2?

Is there a chapter 2 coming? And if so, when?

mrdilligafmrdilligafabout 10 years ago
too far not enough

Please please write next chapter to this. This is a great story

hellturtlehellturtleabout 10 years ago
another chapter please

This is good I love what you have here and really hope to see more eventually. If you don't the teddy bear get fed to the moths

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More Chapters

Wow what a read, please don't keep us waiting for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
chapter 2

whens chapter 2 coming out ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Are you working on another chapter? If so, when will it appear. I would like to know how the story continues.

KEEP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
should be in the NONEROTIC AREA it was a total turn off

enough said stop writing you suck at it.

stanthony8stanthony8almost 10 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!

When is the next chapter coming? Soon I hope! Love your story so far.

CharlesRosenbergCharlesRosenbergalmost 10 years ago
Plz' continue

nice setup and perfect score of story. and it would be better if you show brain's POV in the story with some other ignorant charecter showed by his family members and his personal opinion about his sister and family members and it would also be great if you could show jelousy of his gf and struggle for attention from him and i hope desperately that you would lunch second issue of thisromancetragerdyincest story.

andplzinform about what do youthink abottheiudeas of mine plz contact me (Emailadd: charles9rosenberg@gmail.com) iwiuld be waiting for your feedback dont take toomuchlong

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Don't Listen to Dum ass critics

You did a fine job a story needs a lead in.Keep up the good work all will be well.For every one who doesn't like it there will be plenty who will love it.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 10 years ago
excellent work

loved this stories build up lots of raw emotion please continue I have read thousands of stories and I know an amazing one when I see it keep up the brilliant work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
continue

Please please finish this story.. you show such a great talent for writing a real structured story line!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You are a freaking genius. Absolutely great story! Keep writing! You should try to write professionally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
u r killing us here!!

Love this story. When r u gonna continue??? What a lovely way to write,build up and portray the characters. I really want to know how she will get him out of his funk and bad life and some love and happiness in his life. And yes plz, want to know his sis effects him and his changing emotions. And love Adrian and her too. Can't wait to read the what happens next. Plz update soon.!!

u r really killing us with the wait after giving us such a lovely build up. :-)

shaide87shaide87almost 10 years agoAuthor
ITS COMING!!!

Okay, I wasn't going to continue this one, because I was getting such bad feedback, but enough of you have asked for it, so I'm writing it now. By the way, why do you send anonymous feedback. I'd love to respond to your emails and thank you for your support personally. Still, you command, and I obey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Give us more!

One of the better stories I've read here in awhile, hope to see a conclusion soon. Especially want to read more of Alice & Adrien. A little less Lynn ?

Good read all on all. Can't wait to see how it ends

FaerietalaFaerietalaalmost 10 years ago
Love!

I love this! Found it through your other story, New View. I love the slow buildup and the background building. Also it sounds amazing and I am eager to see what happens between the siblings... Also love that on a porn story site you managed to pull at my heart strings. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting...!

How long it it gonna take!!?

Jp2278Jp2278over 9 years ago
Can't wait

loved the build up can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting.......

When is Chapter 2 going to be submitted, you stated in July that you will be writing a second chapter to this story. Are you still going to write a second chapter. I personally believe you have the makings of a good story here. I definitely want to see what is going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When are you submitting chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Continue the story please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

CONTINUE THE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE MORE

This is an amazing story bout a troubled younger brother always under the wing of his older siblings. this is awesome!! make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was quite good. Looking toward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lost & Found's Robbie gone bad

The similarities are not exactly the same but the effect is. sibling ignored and forgotten for the glow of another, in this case 2, and turning resentful. I implore you to please finish this as it has a fascinating potential to become an instant Hall of Fame story.

1Direwolf1Direwolfabout 7 years ago
Don't Apologize

You warned everybody that it wasn't a quick stroke story. Personally, I would rather know the characters and feel something for them. Just someone fucking and that's it is boring.

Good first chapter now on to the next.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Good story

I liked the story so far but having alice already fucking her older brother kinda ruined it for me cause I'm sure you will either have A MMF threesome or just have Alice fucking both her brothers like a slut just like Lynn is when she mentioned fucking some dude while Bryce was talking to a waitress.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Like it, nice and dark

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

BTW, if Lynn was fucking around on Bryce, she’ll do it again because of his Alice distraction. Once he finds out Bryce will quietly kill Lynn and Dave and then just resume his life, but with Alice this time who will save him.

maxx308maxx308about 2 years ago

I like it, I really, really like it. I would like to hear more about Bryce perhaps from himself.

I can relate to this story, had an older brother the 4.0 student and a younger sister that was doted on, then there was me just the ignored middle child. Called my brother and sister the Golden Ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it.

But i don't like MC.

Stupid and Emotionally fragile.

I want all the aspects of hime written here except being manipulated.

I wanted to see something someone who has conquered his demons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't want to read about a psychopathic family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaide87@shaide87
I'm really excited about this one. Then again, I'm excited about my all my stories, soooo.... But this one! Not much to tell really. Just your above average guy with a below average lifestyle, so I have a lot of free time. I've been a fan of the site for a while and decid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES