All Comments on 'Too Far Gone Ch. 04'

by shaide87

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaover 4 years ago
Wow

After all this time.

As a reader, it's an unexpected but pleasant surprise to see an author coming back to writing after being gone for so long. But it shouldn't be at the cost of their mental wellbeing. You shouldn't feel like you are obligated to write anything. Thank you for your stories though.

VagabondwriterVagabondwriterover 4 years ago

I am so happy you came back to this story. I was so frustrated that it was unfinished that I started imagining how I would end it. I have to admit it didn't get this dark this fast. I look forward to reading more. 5 stars

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 4 years ago

I’ve been waiting for the continuation of this great fic... I’m ecstatic that you decided to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue writing this story. And tge sister saving him and loving him.

Make Lynn suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I dont think this story will get any type of definite ending.

Just read all the chapters of this in one go and I want to review it and giving my honest opinion. Author is not compelled to agree but here it is -

Either will it end in Bryce getting treatment like a brother or a one night stand or worst included as a threesome.

There is a slim chance that it will end in Bryce getting Alice and Adonis getting rejected which is a better and classic ending

I am not gonna waste my time on this. Please dont barge on me that its perfect or anything just ignore it or agree with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please get Bryce a happy ending or another half sister

Brandon11Brandon11over 4 years ago
Too far gone

I am hoping for more chapters with the parents getting their day of reckoning and Bryce keeping Lynn and adding his sister to his harem and his brother broken and living in fear with his parents. I think that would be some justice for a life so wronged.

Subject13ASubject13Aover 4 years ago
Please don't repeat

So far so good, writers start a good story but then bomb the ending. Do not do what some other writers do on this site. They write a great beginning but then undo it with a sorry middle and horrible ending. I have a feeling that this writer will end up having Bryce forgiving Alice, then she will change his mind over a small talk or sex, which some writers do with stories similar to this one.

Farm4Life62Farm4Life62over 4 years ago
Hmm...

Could Lynn possibly be another half sister from his sperm donor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like the story but what happened?

Your first three chapters were great but the 4th chapter was kinda a rehash of the shopping trip and few other things. Its going good though I hope to god you destroy adrian and Bryce fucks Alice in front of her over and over then kills him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don’t know why but this story has stuck with me

Whatever it’s building to, it seems to be close to it.

I doubt Jose is actually gonna die. But the twist will be interesting to see.

I hope whenever Bryce does bang Alice, they both realize they are better in bed their Adrian or Lynn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
all three together

I dont' know why Adrian is hated so much by so many!! He was a kid who did'nt know better , traumatized n took his que from his parents, insecure angry and worried that he was going to lose everyone he loved and too young to realize until too late that Bryce was also a victim and not the reason.

i loved the way you have explained everything in their point of views in such deep detail and in sensitivity.

I love the way Adrian realized his mistakes and trying to repent.

I love Adrian's and Alice genuine love for each other. I really feel Bryce can only heal if he gets both of them back.

I really think this should end threesome, with Lyn paying for her deliberate manipulation of Bryce

thnx for such lovely story!! n cant wait for the rest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 5?

Are we going to see a Part 5, or even a conclusion to this story good or bad? Please don’t give up on this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really hope you continue with this story! Been following it for years, checking every once in a while. I know you said you wrote this during a dark time and wanted to move away from it, but I hope that you are willing to at least finish it. A happy ending would be great if you wanted to go away from the edginess of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have been following this story since 2015 and i regularly check on it every few months or so. Please come back i can't take this anymore. I was a young student and now i have a job, i am out of that watching porn and reading erotica phase but still i come back to this one.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

That’s it no more and it just stopped,,, if Alice has sex with the younger brother then this needs to be called “Slut 4.0”

Or a better ending to this story would be to out older brother and sister relationships during the graduation exercise ,, that would really send this down the rabbit hole ,,, miss 4.0 and jock reputations for the school and home town along with the parents

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My heart was in my throat this whole chapter hoping things would turn around and this idiot Alice would finally open her fucking eyes and see what she means to Bryce, and that he was in love with her all along. So much valuable written words wasted on unwanted encounters between the anger-provokingly naive Alice and that asshole Adrian, that could’ve been used to bring her closer to Bryce. To get him to open up his heart to her again and let her soothe him like she did when they were kids. You’ve written her as the only character that Bryce loves; the only one who didn’t abandon him with malicious intent, the only one who wants him to feel needed and seen, and yet you sold us readers short of a relieving climax after 3 long chapters of build-up. I’m so invested in their love story, even though it’s been about 4 years since you’ve touched it. Please come back and give us the ending we all crave and let them find each other for the first time, again.

-flowerintheattic

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How much you want to bet that Bryce forgives his family because Alice tells him too? Lynn dumps him because of it and Adrian and Alice lives happily ever after. Bryce goes to college and turns his life around because of Alice. Stories like this with a great character usually ends up being a cuck from the middle of the story to the end. A complete waste of time reading it. That's how this story ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaide87@shaide87
I'm really excited about this one. Then again, I'm excited about my all my stories, soooo.... But this one! Not much to tell really. Just your above average guy with a below average lifestyle, so I have a lot of free time. I've been a fan of the site for a while and decid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Too Far Gone Series Info

SIMILAR Stories