Too Far Gone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaide87
shaide87
572 Followers

"Oh God!" He slid into me, hard and fast. And he kept going. "Oh god, oh God, OH GOD!!"

His fingers interlaced with mine and he held my hands above my head. Fuck! I couldn't stop moaning! We were out in the middle of the damn woods, anyone could walk up and see us. And here I was, Bryce between my legs, fucking the shit out of me, moaning my damn head off... ' "FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

His tongue slid into my mouth, forcing me into silence. Oh God! He just kept stroking me! His cock was working me over! No foreplay or pussy eating, just straight dick. And I was loving it! My blouse was riding up, I could feel leaves and dirt grinding into my skin, but it didn't matter. Anyone could have been watching us, but it didn't matter. Nothing mattered. Even the pleasure that covered Bryce like a mask didn't matter to me at that moment. All I cared about was the hard dick sliding between my legs and the amazing ecstasy it gave me.

His hands let mine go and he braced himself up, giving him that much more leverage as he fucked me under the clear blue sky for anyone to see. And, God forgive, I wrapped my legs around him, opening my pussy for him even more, and begged him for everything he had to give me.

And he didn't disappoint. The birds and the bugs bore witness around us, but I couldn't hear them. The smell of dirt and leaves surrounded us, but I couldn't smell it. The world moved around us, but I couldn't feel it. Everything that I was focused on us. I heard Bryce as he moaned, I felt him moving inside me, the sound of his sack slapping against me. The miasma of sex surrounded us.

I felt it before I felt it. My body tightened up, my back arched, his cock slammed down into me. And I came. I was dazed, lost in my own sensations. My pussy had tightened around his cock inside me, I could feel the shape of him, the heat of us.

When a few of my senses returned to me, I was face down in the dirt, my ass was up in the air, Bryce's hands were on my hips and he was slamming into me even harder than before. I grabbed whatever leaves and dirt I could get into my hands, "FUCK! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!"

Bryce obliged.

My pussy was was filled and emptied and filled again. Over and over. Harder and harder. Dirt and rocks and God knows what dug into my knees. I was helpless against him, completely at his mercy, and Bryce had none for me. "OH GOD! FUCK! OH GOD!!"

He was everything to me. Everything. My entire being was focused on him. On what he was doing to me. For me. For him. Somewhere, deep in my mind, I knew this was about him now, but for every ounce of pleasure he got, I was getting a pound. And I didn't want it. I didn't want anything. I had him. Everything I wanted, I wanted for him. I was beyond myself, pushing back against every thrust. Pulling him deeper inside me, trying to give him everything I was, every pleasure I could.

With a loud moan, Bryce pulled me onto him. I felt his cock harder to his fullest inside of me. For a moment, he was frozen there, pleasure overwhelming his every sense. I overwhelmed him. I owned him. And then, he gave. The dam broke. His hot, liquid soul poured inside me, connected him to me. And I came. My pussy tightened and convulsed and milked him. Happily, I drew every ounce of him into me. I felt every spurt, every pulse. He was erupting inside of me. Burning himself out. My pussy oozed with the last embers of his passion.

Bryce slipped out of my pussy and collapsed next to me. His breathe came hard. I wrapped myself up in his arms and laid next to him. I smiled at him, "Really?"

He turned his head a smiled back, his real smile, and stole a quick peck from me. "Yeah." He laid with his back on the ground, a stupid smile plastered to his face. I couldn't tease him about it though. As I laid there, I was sure I had the same stupid smile.

--Alice--

I recognized that car. It was Dave's old car. That thing was old even when he bought it. It was a wonder it still ran. It wasn't hard to figure out what Bryce was doing getting out of that car, not with everything that had been going on since I had gotten home. Especially the way he had left Adrian this morning. It was sad to understand, but not hard to figure out.

So Dave had gotten Bryce into his stupid little gang. I didn't like Dave. I had never liked Dave. He was a bully, always had been. I recognized Lynn immediately as she got out of the driver's side. I didn't really like Lynn. Nothing against her, I mean, I'm sure she had it hard growing up. But she was bitch. I was surprised when they met in front of the car and I saw Bryce wrap his arm around her waist. They shared a long kiss, several in fact. I watched Bryce lay her on the hood of the car. Even from this distance, I could see them grinding against each other. There was real passion there, and that scared me. Then Dave showed up and tapped him on the shoulder. There were smiles and laughter before they all went inside the club.

So, Bryce was in Dave's gang, dating his sister, and terrorizing the city, let alone our home. Shit. My image of my little brother was rapidly changing. I grabbed a hoodie from the backseat and threw it on. I pulled the hood up and got out of the car.

Nerves ran through my body as I walked toward the door. I thought about the look on Bryce's face when he found me in his closet. The sound of his voice when he stood over my bed. I remembered how he struck a life-time of terror into me with just a touch.

Okay Alice, time to pull up your big girl panties, go in there, and see it for yourself. I opened the door.

The dance floor was pretty packed, waitresses slipped through the crowd carrying drinks here and there, loud music and louder weed filled the air. It definitely wasn't my kind of place, and the hoodie look was sure to get me caught. I ducked back out of the door and went back to the car. I took off the hoodie, threw on some heels and twisted my hair into a quick little bun. I put on some lipstick for a final touch. A quick look in the mirror and I was satisfied. I wouldn't draw too much attention, but I wouldn't stick out either, and that was a lot more important.

The door man was sitting just inside. "Lot better," he said as he waved me through. I smiled at him as I walked by. Alright, I was in the lion's den now. I headed to the bar and grabbed a beer. I needed something in my hand to complete my disguise. The bartender gave me a quick wink and moved on. I realized at that moment, I've never paid for a drink in a club. Ever.

Noted.

I kept moving. I had a mission. Recon. Locate subject. Observe subject in his natural environment. Hopefully, I could find some way to reconnect with Bryce. It was more important now than ever.

Shit. I was doing it again. After reading Bryce's journals, I was definitely seeing myself in a new light. He would probably say I was only trying to manipulate him for my own gains, protecting Adrian and myself. And he wouldn't be completely wrong. But, I also wanted my little brother back. If I ever had him in the first place.

I saw him in the VIP area. Lynn was sitting on his lap, smiling with a drink in her hand. Bryce had his arm wrapped around her. He wasn't smiling, but he looked relaxed, comfortable. I leaned against a wall where I could keep watch on them. I saw Dave a few seats away from him. He had girls on both sides of him, laughing and drinking and smoking. He was definitely enjoying himself. Not my problem though. Lynn leaned over. I thought she was just kissing Bryce, but I saw liquid spill down his chin. They broke off with a laugh. I saw Lynn start to look over the room so I turned away.

It was only a matter of time before the inevitable happened. A guy walked up to me, "Hey lil mama, what's good wit chu?"

"Oh, nothing much, just waiting on some friends."

"Why don't you come wait with me, huh? I'm friendly," he smiled.

"I'm good, but thanks anyway."

"Aw, don't be like that, lil ma. At least have a drink with me."

He had a beer in his hand. I took a swig from my own, clincked my bottle to his, and smiled at him, "Now we've a had a drink together."

He smiled, "Aiight shawty, I get it. But Lynn wants you out of here. So maybe you need to text your friends to meet..." his attention turned to the door as the room went quiet. "Shit," he said as he reached under his shirt.

Shit, I thought.

He'd just pulled out a gun.

--Lynn--

I saw them as they came in. The music was the only sound left in the building. Guns were drawn and out on full display. "What's everyone so worried about," he said as he looked around the room. "We just came to kick it." He walked back towards us with the confidence of a dead man. Not a care in the world. He walked the length of the room, eyes focused on D. Past the ropes and into the VIP area. And no one said a word, no one even tried to stop him.

He and his boys stopped on the other side of the table. "Whats good D?"

"Vape."

He smiled and looked around the area. He laughed, "Lotta tension."

Except with him, I thought. Vape was the kind of gangster D wanted to be. Boss as fuck. There was a reason he could walk in here, all guns pointed at him, and not worry in the least. We didn't have the numbers or the financials to go up against him. But I gave D credit. He didn't flinch.

"Probably cause you ain't had a drink yet?"

Vape laughed. "Sweetheart," he said to the waitress, "Let me get a jack and coke." The girl looked at D, who gave a nod, and scurried off. "So, we got a little issue."

"What's that?"

"Ya boy Jose startin shit again."

D laughed and wrapped his arm around the little bitch that was next to him. "That muthafucca ain't been my boy for a minute."

"That aint what he been saying." The waitress came back and handed him a drink. He looked at Kase, who immediately got up from his chair. Vape sat down and took a sip from his drink. "That's a damn good drink. Nice and strong. You don't be lettin em skimp, D."

"Glad you like it."

"But ya boy, he goin round sayin you got his back. He done ripped one of my boys off wit dat shit."

"Then ya boy need to pay more attention to what the streets say."

"Now, I said the same shit. But, see, this aint the first time. Last time I let that shit go. I mean, I do keep my ear on ground. I heard how ya boy handled up." Vape spared a look over a Bryce and nodded. "So I let that go, but that shit wasn't final enough. Now ya boy in my pockets again. And I'm sayin that's on you."

"If you think I'm gone cover that-"

"Naw, dawg. It ain't even bout that part. I can take the loss. I'm wondering if you gone finally handle old boy, or if I need to."

We all knew what that meant. Jose lived almost in the middle of our territory. Vape riding in and handling him would be straight disrespect. It would question our own strength.

It was D's turn to look over at Bryce. Bryce met his eyes and tapped on my leg. I slid off his lap and onto the couch as he stood up.

Vape smiled at him. "Man, I like this kid." He turned to one of his boys. "You heard what he did to that muthafucka last time? Cut his bitch up something bad and made hoe-ass watch." He turned back to Bryce. "You something else man." Bryce didn't say anything. He just pointed to two of our guys and they came over to him, getting their marching orders. "I guess you like the quiet ones, huh Lynn?"

That got Bryce's attention. He walked over and leaned down, his hand on Vape's shoulder. "No offense, Vape, but you talk to my girl again, and I'll teach you what silence means." He straightened up and held his hand out to me. I went to him and we started walking to the door.

Vape laughed behind us. "Shit, I don't even know what that means, but it's scary as fuck!"

I looked back to see D smiling, saying something to Vape. We were too far away to hear by then. Then I glanced at the corner of the room. There she was. Johnny Boy was with her. When we got outside, Bryce turned to the two guys that followed us out.

"Find him, follow him, but don't take him until I say so, got me?"

"What if D-"

"Who do you take your orders from?"

Face smiled at him. "Got you, Yce."

Wait. What? When did this shit happen! Bryce was overruling D?! He let go of my hand and started to walk to the car. I headed to the car, my mind whirling. I could barely focus on driving. I looked over at Bryce. I knew that look. Head down, eyes closed, face relaxed. He was falling into himself. Going to that place where all the hate and violence came from. He wasn't safe to be around right now.

But FUCK! Face, one of the top enforcers in the gang, had just blatantly said, in front of me, that he was putting Bryce's orders over D's. And what the hell was 2.0 doing there tonight. And Vape! Bryce had just threatened one of the most dangerous men in the city without any repercussions. Vape just took it! I mean, sure, he was on our turf. He laughed about it, but he let it stand.

I pulled up to Bryce's place. He got out without a word. I watched as he walked into the house and closed the door, without even a glance back. Yeah, he was definitely in his head now. I felt sorry for Jose.

I turned the car around and headed out of the neighborhood. I saw Alice as her car passed me. Part of me smiled. It turned out to be a good night for her to come to the club. As I got out of the car, I remembered my little theft. I popped the trunk and grabbed the notebook and headed to my room.

I pulled the string on my lamp and fell onto the bed. Flipping through the journal, I could see that some of pages had been colored in with black ink and the writing was in white. Strange. I had planned to read it from the start, but that was just too curious. Plus, it was just like Bryce to be dramatic like that. I stopped on the next one I came across.

***

"I got an autographed football in the mail today from Adonis. For a minute, I thought about keeping it. But I didn't. I know better. He's just looking for another chance to leave me out in the cold again. I wonder if Alice... No, never mind. I really don't want to go down that rabbit hole. I'll flatten the damn thing and send it back to him. That should get my point across. I was done looking up to him a long time ago.

I can see the truth. They all want to control me. That's it, right? That's all I am to any of them? Some wild thing that everyone wants to put their leash on. Too bad for them. I'm not going to be leashed. Mom wants me to be her little mini-Adonis, Dad wants me to not exist, Lynn wants me to be her little pet monster. Do any of them give a damn what I want?

I don't want any of it. I just want to be me. And, the really sad thing is, I don't even know what that means. I know I want more from life than just being some gangster. I want to make my own mark on the world, but I'll be damned if I'm just going to follow in Adonis or Alice's footsteps. I refuse to stay in their shadows. And I'm not going to just let Lynn keep me in her little cage either. I'm better than that.

Do you know, truthfully, I hate that part of me. The things I can do. And I keep having to do more. More vicious. More violent. And I hate that I like it. I hate that I can. I know I haven't reached my limit on that. I've even got this new idea. I got Face setting it up. Wait til Lynn see's what I can really do.

Wait until they all see."

**

Shit.

I slid the notebook under my bed and wrapped myself in my sheets. I was shivering. I was scared. He was lumping me in with his family. I was trying to mold him into my own idea, just like they had. And he knew it. But I was worse than them. I had taught him violence. I inspired him to hurt people. I wondered if, or when, or how long it would be before I regretted that.

--Alice--

It was Saturday morning. We all had breakfast together. After what I had seen last night, it was terrifying. I kept expecting Bryce to pull a tommy gun out from under the table. I was amazed at Adrian. He was sitting there, talking to our parents, like our little brother didn't just leave him gasping on the floor yesterday.

Those journals were an eye-opener. I realized something that I don't think anyone else noticed. Mom and Dad talked to Adrian and me. We talked to Mom and Dad. Conversation was lively and animated.

And no one said a word to Bryce.

He had a seat. He had a plate. He ate his food. But conversation flowed around him. It didn't include him. No one asked him how he slept, what he had planned for the day. Hell, his graduation was three days away and no one asked him a single question about it.

How long had we been living like this?! It didn't matter. It was going to stop today.

"Bryce, you ready for graduation?" Oh wow. The whole table got quiet. It was like I had just committed some fearsome taboo. Even Bryce was stunned.

He was suddenly pulled from his own little world and suddenly stuck in the middle of our family. It was clearly an uncomfortable position for him. "Uh, yeah. I've got everything."

"Adr-" Dad started, but I wasn't finished.

"We should get you some new dress shoes. I mean, you'll be wearing a gown, so your clothes won't matter much, but you should at least have some nice shoes on."

Wow. Dad was eating. Head down, focused on his fork work, eating. The rest of us were looking at Bryce waiting for his answer, but Dad... He was doing everything he could not to pay any attention to Bryce. Mom was paying attention, but I could tell she wasn't about to be adding anything to this part of the conversation anytime soon. If she ever had.

Bryce was a study to watch. Surprised, awkward. He wasn't really sure what to do. All the attention was on him, at the dining table, for something positive, for the first time in forever. "I'll take you shopping after breakfast. We'll make a day out of it," I smiled at him. "Maybe even catch a movie, huh."

If I had a camera. Polaroid perfect. Besides Dad, everyone else was staring at me, slack-jawed. I kept my eyes on Bryce. It was like I had sucker punched him. To his credit, though, he rallied quickly. "Uh, yeah. Sure."

I smiled at him. The look in his eyes told me that wasn't the answer he wanted to give. I've seen that look from plenty of men. Having tits has its perks. "We'll go after breakfast then, kay?"

His eyes narrowed at me. His mind had finally caught up with the conversation and the situation. "Yeah, sure." He wasn't expecting to have to participate in conversation. He wasn't expecting to be included in anything. He probably wasn't even expecting breakfast. Surprise little brother.

I smiled at him again as conversation started to move back outside of his orbit. Pancakes and sausage and eggs were devoured. Conversation was enjoyed. And Bryce was comfortably quiet. Adrian proved to be the love of my life. Knowing how useless it would be, he still threw two comments over to Bryce, trying to invite him into the conversation. The first time, Dad jumped in and verbally shouldered Bryce to the side. The second time, Bryce just gave him a look. And not a friendly one.

Slowly, one by one, we departed the table. Food was finished. Dishes were placed in the sink. We made our way to our rooms to shed our jammies and get dressed for the day. At least, thats problably how it went. I was the first to leave the table. I knew I needed to get dressed first. I couldn't leave Bryce any excuse to start his day without me.

I was sitting on the couch when he came out of the hallway on his phone. He looked at me. It didn't have quite the heat of the look he had given Adrian over breakfast, so that gave me a bit of hope. It was more like he was annoyed that I was still there than anything else.

I smiled at him. "Ready?"

He nodded his head. "And its clean, right," he asked into the phone.

We walked outside. There was a guy leaning against Bryce's car. It was the same guy from the club. I hoped he wouldn't say anything about that. "Of course its clean, bro! It's me, right? Do I look like the kind of guy who would deliver a dirty car?"

shaide87
shaide87
572 Followers