All Comments on 'Too Far'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
excellant

what a super story.i dont often read stories on this site with no sex content but im glad i read this one .exceelent again .rob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Believe me, I was fully prepared for Frank/Bob to be a 6'4" black man with a foot long dick who would tell Carol, "You're MY bitch now...uhhh...bitch."

I'm pleased to be wrong. I hope more Loving Wives writers would incorporate some of this thinking into their stories.

Thanks for an enjoyable and thougtful read.

Eric

irishcatsmeowirishcatsmeowalmost 20 years ago
Thought provoking....

I really enjoyed this story....much to think about. I also like that it was told from a man's point of view. Look forward to reading more of your posts.

QuagmireEchoQuagmireEchoalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Like the others before me i was trying to second gues this story and put it into a formula like so many others on this site. But it just wouldnt go in one. I enjoyed reading this story very much. Something like this kind of leaves me in a sense of fugue after i read it, like my mind needs some time to decompile all the complexities of what im thinking. I love that feeling. Thanks for a great story.

Quag

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Fantastic

As some of the other commentators have stated, it is great to read a story that does not have a submissive husband who takes whatever abuse his wife heaps on him. It is nice to see an emotion-filled story that deals with the price of infidelity instead of the casual attitude that prevails on this site. I love the sex stories, but it is nice to see a real-world scenario every once in a while.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Outstanding!

"rspuch:" Thank you for a very enjoyable and intelligently written story. Being ever the romantic, I am usually hoping that in stories such as this, the couple is able to reconcile. However, I heartily agree with your resolution. The wife went far past "above and beyond" in developing and implementing her scheme for her indiscretion.

You presented the story in a logical and easy-to-read manner. The background you painted brought me, as the reader, up to speed on the 'past' and 'present' of this couple. Your characters were very believable, the dialogue was realistic and the actions of each seemed consistent with how you portrayed them.

And the best part of all: There wasn't a "wimp husband" in sight.

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
Perfect ending

No matter the situation, when someone indulges into his/hers selfish urges, someone gets hurt.

Excellent writting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Graphic depiction of ideas?!

Certainly, but not, I suspect, the ideas he thought he was pushing! Far from being a warning against marital infidelity, this is really about the man's sick self-righteousness and paranoia. How fitting that he winds up in the surveillance industry! He can now provide a service to the millions of other men living in fear, tortured by the idea that someone, everyone, is putting one over on them.

Women, of course, are never to be trusted, deceitful and uncontrollably lustful. Other men, it goes without saying, will take any opportunity to deceive and humiliate you. The narrator here clearly doesn't like his wife much in the first place, and he certainly isn't going to stand for any shit. That's for wimps.

So, where's the joy in this guy's life? Not in sex, apparently. It seems to be just a power-broking commodity at best. Getting an erection is "socially undesirable". At worst, it is the harbinger of Death, in the form of some disease or other. And it's all the fault of women!

I began to lose the will to live myself by page 3! I mean, I'll give it 25 because it's obviously better-written than the worst efforts on view here, but it's really pretty unpleasant stuff. The prose is often stilted and dull, with a few long words chucked in for the sake of it, and much of the dialogue can never have been uttered by anyone in the history of the world.

I'm sorry to go on -- I wouldn't bother if I didn't think this guy is probably capable of a lot more -- but I was disappointed at the pretentiousness and mean-mindedness of it. It was a bit like John Updike with all the humanity and interestingness surgically removed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Too Far is Too Long and Boring

Too Far is Too Long and Boring

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

Don't worry about the pathetic anonymous pommy twit below.

Obviously someone who has values and lives by them is too much for the poor limey.

Great depiction of the way many real people would live their lives and react in similar circumstances.

The guy trusted his wife till she gave him reason not to. Actually she first sent a woman to try and set him up..Did ya read the story limey?

The couple had 'happy' sex often when he was home. All in the story!

Pommy said it was all "pretentiousness and mean-mindedness". If that is the new definition of someone abiding by moral principles, no wonder the UK is no longer a world power.

Please write some more like this rpsuch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I am the pathetic pommy twit below. . .

... and I wasn't talking about who does what to whom in the story, fairly preposterous though that may be. I was teasing out the attitudes behind it. It's all about suspicion and the fear that someone might be getting away with something. It looks like the writer doesn't like other people much, or himself. Which is OK, if that's the way you want to go through life, but it sure don't make for joyous erotica! And to depict that state of mind convincingly, you have to be a better writer than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thought Provoking

No matter what you thought of the moral, the story was thought provoking.

It told a story, and that's what this grade is about.

This is a unique story for this site one that contains ideas and a mostly believable plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thanks

I don't know why the negative views weren't diswayed by your brief "warning". There are more and more stories on lit that continue to show the men as mindless sex machines that get so turned on by their partner's betrayal they can't realize the significance of the act. I enjoy reading the real steamy stories that lit provides, however, I really enjoy reading those stories which come closer to real life interactions. If you couldn't see the "wife's" hand in the initial seduction then you were hoping for a different ending way too early.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beautifully written

That was a well written story. I enjoyed it and loved the ending. Please continue to write more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not Erotica

The name of this website is Literotica.com as in erotica. This is a fairly well written story, but it should have been posted to Nuerotica.com. Interesting? Yes. A twist at the end? Yes. Erotica? No...

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
At the beginning

it was stated that the story was not one filled with sex. Here is a very self centered woman who professes love for her man by demanding everything to be her way period. When she doesn't get it she plots another way around the obstruction. Sending out women to hit on her husband on the road was just such a trial to see if she could get him to cheat.

Her husband lived up to his beliefs and morals on the padding (stealing) on the expense account and also on the fidelity vow also. He had to be drugged by Nicole who went along with her girl friend to date rape him with drugs to get him to "cheat" then blame him so she can have a fling. 5 months in the planning, she deserves what she gets.

The husband did the honorable thing and called it quits. Great story about how it probably is in the real world, where it is not all about happy endings and sugar and cream. It gets bloody out there folks. The wimps are in a minority.

George

BallzacBallzacalmost 20 years ago
Good Story

Great story. Good plot and exellent character development. I will be looking for further contributions from this author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Values and Vindication

This story is really about those values that make for a strong and lasting marriage. Unfortunately, the wife here was lacking a fundamental core set of values...at least until she apologized.

What struck me as significant in this story was the husband's characterization of her behaviour as "willful". I'v read many adjectives to describe the wives in these cheating wife sagas but this is the first time that someone has dared to explore "willful" behaviour. The journey made for a very good read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Are there two stories "Too Far"?

I can't imagine "anonymous in england" read the same story I did. I really don't know how one can confuse being principled with being self-righteous and paranoid. 'Simon's' wife knowing no bounds when it comes to her getting her own way is apparently acceptable. I guess the lengths to which she went in accomplishing her infidelity are part-and-parcel of her being a loving and faithful wife. No reason for suspicion there, eh whot?

And where did the bit come from about an erection being "socially unacceptable" and sex being a "power broking commodity"?

Come on, admit it. You just wanted 'Simon' to be a wimp, didn't you. You were hoping that he would agree to sit and watch. No wonder you were disappointed by page 3. Don't worry, there are lots of stories here I'm sure you'll like. Thank goodness this isn't one of them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Me again being pathetic

Oh dear, I really didn't intend this to be about me, but about the story!

We seem to be at cross purposes. Obviously I agree the wife behaves badly. Obviously I agree the guy would be justifiably pissed off. But the talk of his "principles" and "values", while it makes sense in the context of the story, seems to amount to little more than "Do it my way or f off". This is not what is normally held to keep marriages functioning. A sense of humor is, though, and I imagine she noticed years ago he didn't have one! It may be tragic, but women sometimes find their husbands so boring they'll do almost anything.

My point, though, was more about the attitudes underlying the story, rather than the attitudes contained in it. That is, why did he write it? What I get from it is, "You can't trust anyone", "Don't take any crap", and "Never drop your guard". I was just pleading for something a bit more generous and life-enhancing.

As for me wanting a wimp story, that is ludicrous. I didn't even know what a wimp story *was* until I wandered in here, and nearly all of them seem utterly ridiculous. Certainly not exciting. I think psychologists call wimp behavior "stepping down in the dominance hierarchy", but of course people who like stories like that are doing it at second hand anyway, which is probably the safest way :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good work!

Interesting story, and very well written. And I would like to say to some of the people that wrote below: why does one always have to search for a "meaning", or what the author "wanted to say"? Since we had literature in highschool I have hated that, since I just like to read a story or book, without thinking about what the author wanted to say. I mean, the point is this: while reading, the important thing is how YOU comprehend the story, not why it was written!

the Troubadorthe Troubadoralmost 20 years ago
Comment on the Comments

Just finished going through the public comments. I certainly understood someone who was disappointed in not finding another boring compilation of how they put tab c into tab t. But there are hundreds and hundreds of those around. What is usually missing is the emotion. Unless getting an erection when your lifes partner is busy showing how much she despises you.

The other running commentary that surprised me was the readers who could see no human understanding when a man is rather brutally betrayed. All this after spending years with the woman, learning she is probably the most selfish individual fostered on the world. Then he finally gives up and tosses her out. For that he has no sense of humor or understanding.

I think some of them skimmed through the story, saw what they knew not what, and commented on it.

Mr/Mrs rpsuch, welcome to the world of erotica. You will early find yourself a loyal following. Even I have, though I often completely leave out sex scenes. But someone who reads usually gets the emotions I am trying to show(excuse me, I'll say "portray" ))it's a $0.35 word)) to show how smart I am)

Doug

Please note, my commentary is not from anonymous. I often have questions tossed to me in emails on my stories. How the HELL can I answer one from anonymous? If someone just says, good job, fine and dandy. If they have a legitimate gripe, I'd like to address it. I always answer every signed email I receive.

Garth WinterGarth Winteralmost 20 years ago
What Doug (The Troubadour) said

Just wanted to second what Doug said about anonymous emails. I think I said this in the comments on one of my pieces. I don't have a problem with anonymous comments here, it's all fair game, but anonymous emails are frustrating, particularly when someone asks a whole list of questions that the writer is happy (keen, even) to answer, and leaves no address for reply!

Doug is right about many of the comments, too. A lot of people give you a hard time for not writing the story they WISH you'd written, rather than the one you did! I thought the "pathetic" guy from England (I'm from England too, but hopefully not too pathetic!) went way too far in his comments. I could agree the plot is a bit far-fetched, but plots in stories often are, you just have to try to make the reader believe them. I thought this story was OK, at least it all hung together and made sense, though maybe the dialogue was a bit iffy in places, not sounding too much like real people talking. It's not how *I* would have written it, but that's the point, I didn't!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Enjoyment

Hej maybe it wasn't erotic but you don't have to beat off all the time. I think it is a great story, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nicole

I think he lets Nicole off the hook too easy.

When she "met" him at the restaurant she should have told him what was going on.

If she wanted him they could have backfired Carole's plan

and possibly built they're own relationship from there.

rpsuchrpsuchalmost 20 years agoAuthor
great take Anonymous

That's a great alternative take on Nicole. I wonder if she would need to drug him and not do anything to convince him that Carol was behind it. Would have been an interesting story. You have a devious mind. You should be writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
really liked this one

not much more to say...but it always confuses me when others will read a story, see where it is going, then express surprise when it reaches its logical conclusion. then they say how unrealistic it is... i say this was true to the authors characters, and a REALLY GOOD STORY....

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Excellent,

Great story, hope this is the first of many. It's good to see a cheating and conniving spouce get what they deserve.

dave52dave52almost 20 years ago
Very interesting story

I liked the story and the plot twists (if you can call them that). I thought the mixed emotions the husband felt (revenge, wanting her to be happy, confusion, etc) were more realistic than not. This certainly was not another typical "wimp" story -- keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well-Written

This is similar, in some respects, to "Truth Or Consequences" by K.K. I feel this is much more realistic than it was. Well-written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

I would have to think for a good, long time to come up with any criticism of this story. The mix of emotions you portrayed was fabulous. You dedicated time and a good deal of effort to an accurate portrayal of feelings and emotions in your characters, and it makes for a nearly perfect, completely readable story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Highly Regarded

Interesting reading all the comments - but first rpsuch, you are appreciated for your theme and ability to write. It's not perfect but very well done and I'm pleased you spent the time to entertain us. Much more wanted and hoped for.

Now some personal thoughts. Please bear with me, as writing it down helps me think through this issue many of us are strugling with. Up front, let me say that I,like most of the readers love this site for it's diversity and tittilation. I'm no prude and enjoy a sexy story or I wouldn't be here. I'm not a moralist, just a realist seeking the pleasure of entertainment.

Much can be said about a non-wussie husband who has normal intelligence and backbone being foreign to this site but one fact remains clear, cuckolding is an absurdity, an extreme that exists but not in the magnitude exhibited here. And that is puzzling to myself and seemingly to many other readers who come here for sexy / erotic feelings not a skeamish lack of male intelligence and marital respect. It is unimaginable to the normal simi-intelligent spouse or caring individual. It's like pain administrated by someone who supposedly cares without relief and with mind numbing freqency. Erotic - Sexy - methink not but some do and there is the rub.

I think that it is pain and misery driven to those who appreciate that. And it is ok if we can avoid it should we wish to. But how? Many stories give hope of consequence until the end. This author inspired tease angers and frustrates many who had hoped for justice without cause it seems. Just another author who choses one emotion because they are unable to evoke another.

That a new or poor writer uses cuckolding to rack emotions is understandable as it seems they can do no better. That an experienced tried author with ability uses it is a wonderment and reflective of the regard or respect they have for us and more importantly themselves. These are the pain and misery pushers. They love chaos, mayhem and anger. They love the public feedback that feeds them. Then there's the black hole authors who only allow direct, not public feedback. These are the masters who have grown into themselves the need for direct appreciation or pained isolated responses. Its pure and undiluted by public scutiny. Much more personal and satisfying.

Well I feel better and more decided on this cuckolding issue. And much more appreciative of you and authors like you.

I do think the site owners and editors could do a better job for us. After all there are catagories more suited for nonconsequential cuckolding than Loving Wives, and Erotic whatever. This seems to be a Fetish more than anything else but I'm no expert.

What do you think site owner? Thanks rpsuch Regards

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
I hate to say this

But rpsuch is becoming a favorite writer of mine of the way he explores the psyche of people without going to the extreme. I always feel that he is gonna give me a quality story with believeable people.

Danm! I wish could write like he does!

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Good writing

I'm enjoying your stories. This one kind of hurt. But in a thoughtful way. It's bad enough to have to deal with manipulative people in every day life without it being the one you love. Why? Maybe because they're the one that gets the closest to every thing you are. Know the most about you. The longer I live the more I start to understand why some people I have met seem so distant and hard to get to know. I find it usually has to do with being betrayed more than once.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!

She did indeed take it to far! I don't think I could trust her ever again if this situation was imposed on me. Why didn't he get with Nicole? Or why didn't Nicole inform him to what Carol was up to before hand if she was any kind of friend at all? Overall a pretty sad situation! She really fucked a good thing up! This kind of damage in this way most likely cannot be repaired. Sorry for them both!

There consequences and they are cruel for this kind of behavior. You connot treat someone you supposedly love in this manner. Betrayl and hurt are devastating!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It is not plausible.

No woman would put forth that much planning, cost, and effort to fuck Frank. With her husband out of town, there was near zero change of being caught if she was careful and only fucked a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Extremely good story

I love how you showed your main character as someone with self respect. The amount of wimp husband stories on this site is mind boggling. I'm glad writers like you still exist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I thought it was great

Everything I want in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

Very well written with a good plot and no trace of a wimp. Carol would have cheated again with no remorse; she would have taken more care next time.

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Outstanding

I'm really surprised that I hadn't commented on this before. I consider this tale to be one the best that I have every read on this site. Outstanding writing, plot and character development with a powerful theme. My sincere admiration goes out to the author.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Excellent

Kudo's & salutations. Enjoyed the hell out out of a "no wimps" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

Wonderful way to deal with a self centered, self righteous bitch!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Liked the story

Very well written. The characters felt real and the plotline was quite nicely done. Thank you for an enjoyable read.

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
One of the best ....

... "loving wives" stories. Thank you for good entertainment.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
A Convoluted Plot

The plot has its twists and turns but in the hands of this author it becomes quite credible. Good story.

marriedwithballsmarriedwithballsover 16 years ago
Yes indeed, twist and turns.

but that IS what reality is isn't it? Your story was about a man of principle and maybe a little stupid, but we can't all be like we hope we could be. Good job...keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a GOOD one!!!

Carol has a critical character flaw... Not sure without intense counseling with a highly qualified individual specializing in this area, Carol will ever understand within her being her mental problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You are not a very smart writter are you prsuck

I mean you can tell the intelligence level of the writer by looking at what his characters do. I mean here he had Nicole comming over to talk to Carol and he expects to get to the bottom of it. Didn't the dunce head ever think about taping the conversation. If he had he would have a]had all the proof that he needed also Carol admiting to using Ghb would practically insure her arrest for rape. Nicole and Carol could have both been guilty of conspiracy to commite rape using a drug...But no you don't think of that ...are you too stupid too. That's the first thing I thought of and you Lit writers wonder why I am so hard on you...you deserve it...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
to be perfectly honest

to be perfectly honest. This kind of stories are such a turn off (erotically) but well written, I don't really know whether to flame you or to give you respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

The plot was very well thought out and your writing skills not only brought your characters to life but allowed the reader to understand the logic and motives behind their behavior. If I had to point out something that could have been better it would probably be that most of the dialog in your story came from the introspection of the main character. Which isn't bad, in and of itself, I just think it was a little excessive in some places. This is common with authors that are very intelligent and tend to over explain things. Contary to the opinion of the person that left the articulate comment two comments before mine. Kolkore is another good example. Briliant mind but sometimes tends to drive his point home with a sledge hammer. Though I have to admit I love reading his comments. Thank you for the entertainment.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Convoluted and Interesting

Well written, but he was asking for trouble when he married her. You have to have some one with empathy and love.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Excellent Writing

The author is one of the best but his contributions are rare.

Hope he will make some new ones.

<P>

This story is fascinating.

Basically she was pure poison and he should have picked up on it earlier. Her strategy would have been seriously strained if he had put his foot down refusing to accept her right to compensate, stating that he had no desire to cheat on her and could not accept her wanting to cheat on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Married with balls, you are

an obnoxious critic. Did it ever occur to you that people don't think of everything. Maybe he didn't care to go through the trouble of admitting he was raped by a woman. Who the fuck knows what a person thinks. What the hell makes you the expert. Do us all a favor and go to that other site, you prefer. Your opinion doesn't mean shit here. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One of the very good ones...

I find I can come back to from time to time when there are so few good new stories and new authors in this category. You never disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
one of the Best

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. -Clever ,innovative plot fine build up of suspense and satisfying logical conclusion. Great Job rpsuch.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The funniest thing is with the readers that liked the story. That proves my contention that if you manage to stuff a burito with shit there are those that will assume that it is a regular burito and even though it taste like shit ( owww that was not meant a joke) They will still eat it to the last crumb or crunchy peice. Actually the only jokes are the ones that wrote glowing comments about the virtues of the writer. Actually I think it sucks. If this dumb ass husband is his idea of the brain power in today's work place then we deserve the economic crisis. It was idiots like the husband and RPSUCK

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 15 years ago
To Anonymous with a laughter

For someone who leaves anonymous feedbacks, talking about sucking is quite ironic. Most of us believe that anyone leaving crude and demeaning feedback while cowardly hiding behind anonymity, is as sick in the mind as can come. As for your laughter it was manic... quite like you, I guess.

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
Uhmm, I just read this wwayy after the fact, but..

<p>I have to say I honestly am blown away by the regulars who said it was "fantastic".</p>

<p>Don't get me wrong, It takes a lot to post a story, but this story isn't remotely consistent. Its like a blueprint for why the wife gets to skate but the lovers need to be taught a less. It's not <i>consistent</p>

<p>Lets see why I say that - </p>

<p>On one hand you have the wife:</p>

<p><b>Husband</b>: <i>Do you understand what you did? You helped me be <b>raped</b> and led me to believe it was all my fault. I dont even know what the worst part of all of this is.</i></p>

<p>Ok, then you throw this in the story:</p>

<p><i>Whose idea was the GHB?</i></p>

<p>Carol researched it and she was able to get some. Simon, I want you to know how sorry I am.</i></p>

<p>So not only does the wife set up her husband to be raped she researched the correct drugs to do it with? But when asked why she did it she says:</p>

<p><i>Frank has been <b>flirting</b> with me for a long time. It made me feel attractive. You were always gone and he was always there. He gave me lots of attention. He kept trying to win me even though I turned him down again and again. It made me feel special. Being pursued was so exciting. It, it made me think back to how much fun I had when I played the field before we met. I guess I finally let it get to me. I wanted to see if I was missing anything. I wanted to feel the thrill of being desirable. It wasnt anything you did. I just got caught up in the excitement. It was stupid</i></p>

<p>Ok, somehow flirting with her causes her to first hire one of the <i>only</i> detective agencies that will let their operatives <i>sleep</i> with their targets, then she gets her best friend to drug <i>and</i> rape her husband, but when asked she said she was attracted to a man who flirted with her and that was all it took to decide on her plan of attack? The husband can resist women flirting with him, but she gets to skate because she's a woman? Okkkaaaayyyy.......</p>

<p>But I could have gotten past that since they split up, but then you threw in this gem:</p>

<p><i>A man who takes so little pleasure in his own life that the only enjoyment he gets is from seeing someone else suffer? If I took action to make her suffer, I might lose more respect for myself as a man than I gained in satisfaction from her suffering.</i></p>

<p>Ok, now he's reflecting that he would be less of a human for taking revenge on her and he should just walk away. I can respect that I mean that's probably what I would do too, but he doesn't do that <i><b>does</b></i> he?</p>

<p><i>She had at least told the truth about that. The slimy bastard had pursued my wife until he succeeded. That didnt mitigate her loathsome behavior. <b>But it did warrant some retribution.</b</i></p>

<p>Did the the main character fall off his horse? Huh? He can't dispense any retribution to his wife, the one who had him drugged, raped, and pursued, but the man she did it for was the one who the husband needed to get even with? Sorry but that's retarded. That's like like walking into a corner convenience store and punching the guy behind the counter because your kid stole your mortgage money to buy Twinkies because if he hadn't sold them then your kid wouldn't have lied to you, stolen from you, and schemed to get your money to buy them.</p?

<p>That's why I didn't like it. When it all came down to it in the end, the husband needed to have his revenge on someone. His wife could have said no, just like he always did, but she didn't. She decided to trap him into a way that she could get what she wanted, and the husband decided that the <i>object</i> of her desire was worth getting even with more than the one who actually made a promise to be faithful to him.</p>

<p>Frank didn't even know him and promised him nothing and he got even with Frank and assaulted him to make himself feel better. His wife on the other hand promised him a lot, you know faithful, honor, love, cherish, etc. and she drugged, had him raped, and tricked, but he would be less of a man if he actually went after the mastermind of his rape?</p>

<p>Sorry, just didn't like it.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice story

Well written and interesting story. Wife got what she wanted but lost everything in the end. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Thanks. I really enjoyed it.

Orionman17Orionman17almost 14 years ago
A man of conviction coupled with a shrew. I can relate to that . . .

although it didn't work out for me either. Thank you for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a pussy!!!

Frank fucks his wife, Simon "scares" Frank, Frank makes Simon look like a cuck and a fool ... I would say Frank is the real man here!! Maybe he'll say some "bad words" to his whore wife and then go "jerk off" in the corner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no way

no way, could anybody be this dumb, this author has a soft side that even in a story he can't be human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I enjoyed almost the entire story. The only real problem I had was the confrontation with Frank where he "sounded menacing" in his threats. I could have done without that completely, the intimidation factor was laughable and I felt that it went against his character to threaten physical violence as revenge.

morris53morris53over 13 years ago
She had the character flaw.

Great Story. Sorry, children, but she had the character flaw and easily played into Frank's paws. Simon's "menacing" comments were appropriate and yet Simon had the balls to amputate the blood sucking selfish self righteous bitch from his life without other threats or problems. I have observed a few women like this over time. The sad part is that they usually get away with their stunts, sometimes even putting innocent hubby behind bars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Close, no cigar but a cigarillo

Maybe because your stories sustain rational underpinnings that emerge during discussions and arguments, the irrational bases of this wife's compulsion isn't satisfying -- I prefer your wives who have their own seemingly adequate reasons for doing what they do. Similarly, our hero's staunch resistance to the two temptresses rendered him a prig. You'd have done better to show him struiggling and finally triumphing over himself, just -- he would then seem more admirable and Carol's plotting would seem all the more contemptible. That in itself might have complicated Nicole's seduction so it seemed accidental, chancy, less deliberate, distracting the reader from later wondering ewhen the dullard would realize that both temptresses had been setups.

That much said, you are a terrific writer. AOL's software doesn't allow me easy access to their response pages, but I've left remarks here and there after other stories. Now on to your Nerd epic!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Certainly well written.

However, the story is impossible. Although, extremely unlikely, it possible for $20,000 Carol could have hired someone to seduce him or to see if he could be seduced. However, to think that she could get Nicole to commit a felony by drugging him and having sex, is way beyond the twilight zone.

Here are just a few of the problems with that impossible scenario:

1. Nicole is not experienced in giving the drug and committing crimes is outside her experience. She would be terrified.

2. Drugs affect people in different ways. What if she gives him too much and he doesn't leave and collapses at the table. Or what if he collapses before he gets to his room. In ether event someone will call 911 and the hospital is going to discover that he has been drugged. Nicole knows she would be questioned by the police and would be afraid that she is going to jail.

3. Suppose Nicole gives him to little then it is not going to work. Even so, there is a change he might go to the emergency room and end up getting tested for drugs. Of course Nicole would fear that she would be the prime suspect and be arrested.

4. Suppose Nicole gives him the perfect amount but he only drinks part of his drink or, even if he drinks all, if doesn't choose to return to his room and starts acting silly at the table. That will attract attention and someone is going to or might guess than he was drugged and call 911. Nicole knows she would be questioned by the police and she is not strong enough to carry him to his room if he chooses not to leave.

5. Even is somehow Nicole could drug him in his room she is still going to have to fuck him. I can see it now. "Nicole, since we are friends, I want you to take an out of town trip and drug and fuck my husband." Perhaps in some other life but not on this planet.

The fact is if Carol wants to have sex with Frank, with her husband out of town, she has plenty of low risk opportunties away from her house.

Since the story is impossible, even though well written, I gave it the 2 is deserves.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Very interesting

Thats all the comments actually... The story was good too.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Cerebal

The husband had a very well rationalized moral system.

Almost too rationalized. You skirted closely to having him act as an insufferable prig. But I understood and appreciated his points, so you didn't slide over the edge.

I have read this story a couple of times, so I enjoy it. The wife's actions were over the top and the key piece of idiocy was to think that hubby would be clicking his heels over the idea of next day leftovers. A serious case of the stupids.

And may I say that your tags would not help me find this story unless I had a fetish for the names simon or carol. "Drugged, revenge, set up, conspiracy, cheating, GHB, best friend, etc" would all have been better and more descriptive tags.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Well written and eloquent,but a bit pompous.

I understand that a lot of Brits assume this superior attitude with a bit of education. But then one eyed is a king in the kingdom of the blind.

SpykkeSpykkeabout 12 years ago
The author is from Pa

Not England. Xenophobic BS from a spectacularly ignorant commentator. "I understand" , as used in roscovich's comment means "I assume but really have no idea so I'll behave like a dick"

roscovichroscovichabout 12 years ago
Oh spaik, It is easy for me to remember your name. It is the name of my dog.

I assume from your belligerent diatribe that you are a Brit. Well,that explains it. I consider majority of Poms to be lowlife scums,and with reason.

It is the country where perversion runs rampant. Whole of this nation is full of gutless wimps and pedos.

That is the reason I dislike Brits. Is that enough,shithead?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
go easy on rosco

that demented cucky sucks duna's balls fer chrissakes, what could be worse than that? Other than DWmoronic, his comments are the most baseless and inane on this board, which is saying a mouthful. Speaking of mouthfuls, rosco has a meaty cock to smoke so time to sign off....

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Very engaging storyline. Though the plan was certainly over the top, you were able to maintain an air of authenticity. The apology at the end was well written. Glad he just thanked her and hung up. Priceless.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Great writing

Not much else to say. The plot got a little out there with the wife and her agents working to seduce the husband. The concept was good and typical of a womans' thinking. All in all, quite depressing. The one thing missing from all these stories, is the realization that there is something seriously wrong with a person who destroys not only their spouses life, but also their own. Regardless of how the material interests work out, the cheater loses all honor, respect, and trust from those around them. This level of poor decision making is clearly a sign of mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Was a good tale...

But, more misery for slut Carol was called for.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 11 years ago
I like your stuff

You write well and your plots are great. Thanks

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
A Classic

A lot of the dialogue is stilted, and Hubby could 'ease up'a little bit on expounding on why he is right, especially in similar situations! I think his revenge against Frank could have been more inventive AND mess with Sweetie at the same time!

Nonetheless, wonderful, instructive story - deserves

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Monkcalm is

the definition of a sad sack of shit loser. A proper cuckyboy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great effort

This is a good one. I agree it was slightly stilted in parts, but, so what, the overall story was great. It dealt with a man who wronged his wife, her revenge & his final play to rescue himself. Was he a wimp, no, I don't think so, misguided perhaps but really the villain in this case was the wife. Who, male or female, treats their partner with so little respect & love & causes so much grief for a bloody fantasy, it makes no sense at all. Once again another excellent story from a talented author. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Read

Entertaining, and although somewhat predictable except for the specific details, held the reader to the end.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Second time through...

her closing apology almost got to me. Almost.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
gave it a 4

Good story overall.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
@Anonymous 06/09/14

Wronged his wife?

By being a drugged rape victim?

She was a narcissistic sociopath.

What Carol wants Carol will get, no matter who gets hurt in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

totally unsatisfying. bunch of assholes needed burning, not forgiving. damn wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty good story

Of a marriage circling the drain. They obviously end up separated. But what made me wonder was that I never read the part where he actually filed for and got a divorce. And I read it twice. Seems to me she might have asked for counciling. Maybe a therapist saved the marriage? Stranger things have happened.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
YOU CAN PUSH AND STRETCH TO A LIMIT

but 1 extra push can cause a snap. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So so writing. 2*

And a pathetic hero.

He was drugged, raped and cheated on as part of the same plan by his wife and her bitch friend.

His reaction was underwhelming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

He found out truth dumped her feeling lost and alone got new job as is looking forward.

True not A NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION BTB

But one she will feels the scars of foerever

Need bibtime BTB TARGET FOUND SERIAL CHEATER

basic info on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who would hate this story?

Only rednecks who voted for Donald Trump would hate this story. Isn't that right Donald. He knows because he has now turned his back on those rednecks after being elected president.

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
Entertaining read but .....

.....not likely in the real world !

She wanted to spice things up a bit in the bedroom and he made it clear that what she was thinking was not going to happen.

So she spends their hard earned money on some specialist fidelity person .... and he shoots her down too.

I really cannot imagine any woman being willing to have her husband and best friend share a hotel bed somewhere for the night, but so desperate was she to get her fantasy, that is what she did.

I think any other woman, under similar conditions, would forget the idea of having her husband watch her have sex for the moment and just go for a short term affair. As her husband travels a lot, provided she's discrete, she probably stands a fair chance of getting away with it.

There would be no need to involve her friend. Her husband wouldn't have been alerted to any kind of trickery by having undies planted in his suitcase.

Using her friend like this and going straight for the other man just gave her husband too many clues. And was she really going to try this tactic a second time ?

Good read but not so good plot. Thanks for sharing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Enjoyed it....

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

To simplistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So much

Stupidity and cleverness flirting with each other all along and why would he not want Nicole to suffer?

Perhaps not suffer greatly but she drugged him and raped him and his marriage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

“She played it down while we were dating.” – So, she hid her true self?

I don’t know just HOW expensive this lingerie is, but my wife doesn’t consult with me on her lingerie purchases. I wish she would, it would be much sexier!

“You always give me such a hard time.” – Not based on what we’ve been told so far!

“Wouldn’t you like to see your honey ecstatic?” – Sure – when I’M the one doing it!

“I wanted to feel the thrill of being desirable.” – You’re being chased; why wouldn’t THAT give you the “thrill of being desirable?” Why the need to fuck?

She already KNOWS he won’t cheat, so basically FORCES him to cheat. Nice lady!

He's a better man than me - I DO take pleasure in her misery!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Another Thought

They can't afford fancy lingerie, but she has money to pay for a Honey Trap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two idiots whoh didn't deserve to be together.

He was bad, she was worst. One thing was obvious neither of them truly loved the other. So in a way they got what they deserved,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*2.5 Lacking

Lacking : Common Sense, Logic, Passion, Reality

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 6 years ago
Second reading

I’m going over this and there are a few items. She cannot have loved him, not with literally having to have him date raped by her “best friend”! Another thing is thank goodness that she only gave him half a dose of ghb. As it is usually cooked up in a kitchen as opposed to a lab, you really can’t tell just what a half dose is. Now Percocet comes in two doses, 5mg & 10mg. Combined with ghb it can very quickly become a lethal dose by causing respiratory distress and heart palpitations which if they get too bad can and will kill you! The wife, her friend & her friends husband should all go to jail! Shame that nobody in the restaurant noticed his behavior and thought to alert emergency services. Most women would kill to have a certified faithful spouse, but she decided to throw him away...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nicole

So, she helps plan his downfall, she lies to him, she drugs him, she rapes him, she tries to get him to have sex with her again, she plants fake evidence, she lies to him again.

She clearly should have taken one of his kidneys and sold it on the black market, because this idiot will forgive anything.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous