All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 01'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk910 months ago

You should add POV from the girls side in future ch to show the impact it has on her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So this girl who is engaging in the most epic cheating scandal in history is sitting in public perusing all her cheating materials??? And this paragon of chastity is on birth control??? And she locks herself in handcuffs with no real way out on her own??? Dumb lazy writing is dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree....add her point of view

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin10 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback.

On the comment about 'dumb lazy writing'... if you don't like it, I'm sorry. I don't expect everyone ot like my writing... but really? Have you read half the stuff here? I'm planning on posting several more of the works I've worked on here, and yes, this was my first one.

As to the POV requests, I could try and implement them in the future, but I'm 31 chapters on on the rough drafts and I worry that with the cast of almost 60 characters that I've had to use three different documents to track, I worry that implementing POVs for all these girls will bog things down and making an already large cast even more confusing.

Knowing that, do people still think that the POV should be implemented? I think I do a solid job resolving concerns and issues in later chapters, but I specifically submitted the first chapter alone initially to feel out things like this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good stuff - keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

31 chapters of rough drafts. Slow down and put more effort into the stories you are offering us readers. Character development, smoother transactions with the scenes... An editor can help. Good luck.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin10 months agoAuthor

Well, in all fairness I only recently decided to start sharing my stories. I've written these over about a year, in my spare time.

Also, ADHD has me chasing lots of plots on different stories, that I will post as I am comfortable with where they are at and that they are as well thought out as I can, though like this case Chapter 1 might not answer all the questions.

Also, nervous about reaching out to editors. It's intimidating as a writer to give that kind of power over your stories, or at least it is for me.

WalterWoodyWalterWoody10 months ago

I enjoyed it and look forward to the next chapter, I hope that will be soon. Well thought out, you don't need to worry about suggestions from anonymous people.

WhanmoreWhanmore10 months ago

I agree that reacing outvto editors can be anxiety ridden. I did it on the forum and did not get a ton of good feedback. Get someone in your private life u trust that'll read your stories. Ive got 2 or 3 beta readers to get feedback on before i publish.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire9 months ago

You have this in the wrong category.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

Which category should it be in? I'm sorry, I'm still figuring out things like that.

BabauromeBabaurome9 months ago

Great story, very hot. But why would she be on birth control, is there a boyfriend hidden somewhere

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

Babaurome, have you read the subsequent chapters... it might just get explained there.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lovely premise.

Good back story.

Well written.

Could have used more preliminaries/foreplay/teasing before the ass playing/fingering/fucking action began.

Nothing with her breasts? No touching? Playing? Licking? Sucking?

No discussion about why her pussy was shaved since no one got to see it?

No fingering her pussy to excite her before the ass play began?

Nevertheless, five stars.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Yeah l liked it, a bit rapey but it’s only fun. I know she’ll eventually fall in love with him.

I’ll read on, but it would be fun if she attempted suicide and he had to save her and they then connected. Not beyond the realm of possibility.

4/5

MarkT63MarkT637 months ago

Not sure cheating deserves rape?

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos6 months ago

This guy is a real piece of work...cheating equates to rape? I sincerely hope in the end he is either raped or in prison. Truly. I know by reading the chapter index this somehow turns into a harem and people are supposedly happy, but the guy really doesn't deserve it.

KR7907KR79074 months ago

Great start to the story. So far I like the main character, seems like he'll build a good harem in his future.

Concerning the two comments prior to mine: Why read a non-consent story to complain in the comments about there being rape? And, beside being a fictional story where the author decides who deserves what based on his kinks, nowhere does it say that he raped her for solely for being a cheater. He just uses the opportunity of having evidence of it to get what he wants sexually.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin4 months agoAuthor

KR7907, thanks! Both for your positive feedback and saying that. I don't get it either. If you don't like the content, don't read the story. I know my stories each have their audience. If you don't like a story, look for one with with the tags you like. I hope I will eventually have enough variety to please about everyone, but for now, if I don't have some thing for you either wait, or send me feedback about what you want (then watch your junk box for my replies, due to my email name closely matching my username here, junk filters toss it out) and we can talk and maybe I can craft you something you would like.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pfft would be nothing but disappointment if he doesn't pop her cherry and they end up together. Hope I'm not wasting my time with this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
1361 Followers
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES