Too Good To Be True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney stared at my dick, with determination. "I'll do as much as it takes. I won't let him break me."

I smiled, "Okay, it is easier if we can line your mouth up to your throat. My old girlfriend found it easiest to lay on her back with her head off the bed so I could easily reach her throat. But just warning you, you might puke."

Courtney nodded and took my hand, grabbing a large bowl from the kitchen, and led me to her bedroom, where just hours before I had broken her maidenhood. She noticed a few spots of blood and cum on her sheets. "I'm glad I got throw away sheets for this." She observed. Then she lay down with her head off the bed, and looked down, "You didn't just want a great view, did you?" She teased.

I shrugged, "I already had a great view. You were already naked."

She laughed, then got serious, "Let's do this."

"Let your head fall, and relax your neck." I instructed.

She did and I couldn't help but cop a feel of her tits, thrust skyward as they were. "That's nice, but not what we're here for." She chidded.

I smiled and released her tits, "Okay, now we'll be gentle about this." I told her, lifting my dick.

"Okay, we'll start gently, but I need to be ready for a dick down my throat, so after we do this, I need you to get your dick down my throat. I'll manage, you just need to push down my throat when we get through." She told me.

"Alright, but to start with, I will put my dick in and when you can't take it, tap my leg. I'll make sure you take it all later, so now isn't the time to force things. Trust me, it'll go better in the long run." I told her.

She nodded, and brought my dick to her mouth. I gently started pressing forward. About where I expected, she tapped my leg. I pulled back just a second. "Okay, that's what I expected. I am going to push it and we'll go in ten second increments. So breathe through your nose and try to stay relaxed." She gave me a thumbs up.

I pressed forward, inducing a slight gagging noise, I held it as I counted ten, then pulled it back. Courtney breathed in, and I put my dick back at the back of her throat. After five or six thrusts, Courtney reached up and pushed on my butt, and I complied pushing in a little further. I felt my dick hit the back of her throat.

Courtney gagged, flinching and accidentally pulling me further into her throat. I felt her throat spasm on my dick and pulled out. Courtney coughed a couple times, wiping the salvia off her face.

"Oh, that wasn't fun." Courtney gasped.

"I told you to take it slow." I explained.

She waved me off, "I know, I just...." She shivered. "I'd rather gag with you, being gentle and caring than with that asshole who'd just shove his dick in further and choke me with it." She smiled, "I still want you to choke me with your dick, because I'd rather get used to that with you than him. And I'm sure you need some release. So, we'll do that a few more times, then I'll brace and you just like... rape my throat. I know it isn't ready, but I trust you. You've been great all evening, but I need to be ready fast. I don't want you to stop until you cum."

I shook my head, "That's not really how deepthroating works. Yes, my dick goes down your throat, but since that blocks you from breathing if I throat fuck you for 3 minutes you'd pass out and possibly suffocate." I explained, "You said your dude won't hurt you, so at worst, he'd go for a bit then pull out like I've been doing."

"Okay," Courtney conceded.

"I'll still force some deepthroating if you want it." I told her, "Not going to lie, it is pretty hot."

Courtney smirked, "Well, at least one of us will enjoy it then."

I brought my dick back to her mouth and she took it in her mouth.

I grabbed her chin and neck and positioned her and pushed my dick as far in as she could take it, backed off a touch.

"Take a deep breath." I told her, and watched her tits rise as she obeyed.

I pushed and felt her throat and gag reflex rebel, but pushed through, with almost a pop my dick was in her throat. The feeling was indescribable as her throat clenched around my dick as I was balls deep in her throat. Courtney squirmed and thrashed for a second, and I pulled my dick all the way out, letting Courtney cough and gag. She sat up a little and put her hand on her throat.

After a moment, "Okay, I almost.... Almost puked, but I kept it down." Courtney triumphed. She coughed again, rubbing her face to try to get some of the excess saliva my throat fucking had induced off her face.

She laid back down and said, "Again."

"You are gonna need time to suppress your gag-" I started.

"I know." She cut me off, "But I want you to do it again, and stay in until I tap your leg."

I shook my head, I put my dick in her mouth again, her tongue helping it harden back up.

"Breathe". I told her and was again rewarded with her rising tits.

There was less resistance this time as I went deep in her throat. It was incredibly hot watching my dick expand her throat down her neck. That made my dick pulse. Courtney gagging on my dick was a full dick massage, and it brought a swelling to my dick. I grabbed her phone and snapped a couple of photos of my dick down her throat.

"Oh, Lord." I breathed.

Courtney tapped my leg, and I pulled my dick out of her throat, but she grabbed my butt and kept my dick in her mouth as she coughed a few times then pulled, telling me to throat fuck her again. I pushed my dick in and couldn't resist, I reached down and started playing with her tits. "I'm about to blow my load down your throat." I told her. She gave me a thumbs up and licked the top of my dick. "Oh fuck," I breathed and started shooting sperm. About my third squirt, Courtney started to squirm. I finished my two more squirts, then pulled out.

Courtney rolled over, grabbed the bowel and wretched, dry heaving, but after a moment, she smiled weakly, "Didn't puke." She whispered and rubbed her throat. "Oh, that's rough. Definitely going to take getting used to." She smiled bigger, "But I did it. That asshole won't break me."

12