Too Good To Be True Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom starts tutoring Courtney and they continue to get closer.
7.3k words
4.69
20k
32

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney was pretty done after her throat fucking, and I dressed then went home. This ranked as one of my best nights in the longest time. I wasn't even home when Courtney sent her blackmailer the photo proof of our activities of the night. God, it was hot. I now had the photos of me absolutely fucking the shit out of the hottest "untouchable" girl in my department at college, sent willingly to her lover and sent begrudgingly to her blackmailer. Though she only sent the 12 most smug "I got fucked" photos to her blackmailer. Courtney texted me a few hours later telling me that while all three of her holes were incredibly sore, she had really enjoyed the evening and hoped I was okay doing it again. I replied that I would happily have repeat sex with her whenever she wanted. She sent me a smirking emoji and said she was glad.

My roommate asked me what was with the shit-eating grin. I didn't even care what he thought I just told him it had been a good day.

"Oh, you ace a test or something." He asked.

"Or something..." I laughed.

"Whatever dude, you're fucking weird." He laughed.

The following morning, I was sitting in my Operating Systems class when Courtney came over and sat as non-gingerly as she could.

"Sore still." I asked softly, as class was about to start.

"A little." Courtney confessed, equally quiet. "So I called and talked to daddy last night, and he just wanted to confirm, do you have over a 3.75 GPA?"

"3.97 last I checked." I informed her.

"Perfect." She glowed. "If you can get me a transcript to prove it, he'll hire you as my Private Tutor. He said if you had a 3.75 he'd be willing to pay you a thousand dollars a week to help me keep my grades up. With a 3.97, he might up that to encourage you to stick to it."

I gaped at her.

"Think you can work with that?" She asked. "You may want to close your mouth, or you'll attract flies."

I closed my mouth and swallowed, "You have yourself a private tutor."

She smugly sat back in her chair. "I will beat this."

And class started...

Between classes, I was able to get a transcript of my school record and Courtney was able to send it to her father to prove my academic record. A few minutes later my phone rang with a number I didn't recognize from outside our area.

"You should probably answer that." Courtney told me, "I gave Daddy your number, he probably has one of his secretaries calling so you can get paid."

True to her word, it was one of her father's secretaries, and they collected various information from me, including my name, and bank account info.

"Alright, with that you should be set up. Your first payment should be in your account momentarily." The secretary informed me, "I don't know what Mr. May is hiring you for, but your payments will be made each monday morning. You will receive your tax statements in January. Take them to H&R block and tell them who you work for and they should take care of your tax statements, then please reach out to this number and as part of the agreement Mr. May will take care of your owed tax burden. Have a wonderful day."

I hung up and checked my bank account and there it was. A $1000 payment. I now had the largest balance in my bank account that I had ever had, except for like the two days between my scholarship funding and having to spend it all on books, tuition got taken out before it even hit my account.

"So, now you can quit your campus job." Courtney beamed.

"I'm doing it right now." I told her and called my boss. He was pissed I was dropping him with no notice, mid semester, but when I told them what kind of pay he'd have to compete with to keep me, he got the picture.

When our last class for the day finished at 1 pm, Courtney took my hand and whispered in my ear, "I know it's early in the day but my vagina is aching for some attention."

We were at her house in record time. As soon as the door was locked, Courtney was shedding her close fast. Her dress flew over her head, and bra and thong hit the floor at what must have been record speed. I could only get my pants off before she pushed me on the couch, pulled my boxers off, licked my dick to make sure I was fully erect (unnecessarily), and lowered herself on my dick skewering her womanhood on my raging hardon.

"Fuck," She breathed, starting to bounce up and down.. "I used to say that girls who couldn't wait for sex were sluts, but damn, once you've had a dick in you everything changes."

I took one hand and started rubbing her clit and shamelessly groped her tits with my other.

"OhhhHHHHhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHhhhhh!" She moaned with closed eyes. Twitching as her orgasm hit her. Her twitching cunt seemed to milk my cock, unsurprisingly making me explode in her hot, tight pussy. "Fuck!" She gasped her eyes widening as she felt me pulsing and squirting in her. She lay forward on me, nestling my face between her tits. "That feels so good."

She rolled off me, and lay naked on the couch next to me with her legs spread.

Tired from our quickie, but still excited. I grabbed my phone and snapped a shot of her with my sperm dribbling out of her cunt. In response, she grabbed her ankles and raised them up by her shoulders, forcing a glob of cum out, which was promptly photographed.

"Oh shit," She yipped, jumping up. "I can't get any on the couch. Daddy might hear from the cleaners." She explained and ran to the bathroom.

I quietly pulled up the college messenger app. As her mystery blackmailer, I messaged her.

"What the fuck! I told you that you could only fuck one guy! You've had your fuck last night, now you're fucking another guy! One penis and suddenly you're acting like a cheap whore!" I sent her.

Her phone bussed from her purse.

I jumped and realized. Shit, I need to turn notifications off on my phone for this account or she would hear my phone go off when she messaged her blackmailer back.

"Can you get my phone for me? I heard it go off." Then Courtney happily giggled, "There is so much sperm dripping out of me right now. You were horny!"

I turned my notifications off for my blackmailing account, then grabbed her phone and walked to her bathroom. "Well, I was watching your cute butt practically run home so you could fuck me, why wouldn't that make me horny?"

I handed her her phone and watched the blood drain from her face, making her post-sex blush even more prominent.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"It's the guy that I lost the bet too.... Somehow he guessed we're fucking and he's not pleased I am taking a second round." She muttered, typing out her response.

I saw the notification of her message, pulled down the top of my screen and read her response.

"You never said I could only have sex once. You said I could only have sex with one guy. I am holding you to that. Same guy, two days." Her message read.

"Well, I will let you finish up in here." I told her. Stepping out into the hall.

I stepped into the hall and then replied. "Fine. I did say that. But I want your pussy tight for me. You can do what you want with him, but he can't fuck your pussy anymore until I get to fuck it. If you want to have sex with him, you'll have to deal with his dick in your ass or mouth." I messaged her as her blackmailer.

"Tom can you send me the pictures you took after you just fucked me?" Courtney asked, straining on the toilet.

"Sure!" I told her and sent them.

"Well, you didn't say that fast enough. He just fucked my pussy before you said not to let him do that. I'll stick to having him fuck my ass and mouth in the future." She sent along with the pictures of her with her legs spread and sperm leaking.

Fuck, this was hot. Here she was bragging that she just fucked me, too me, and I was quietly calling the shots behind the scenes.

"Ugh." I sent her. "Fine, but I want a picture to prove which hole he is fucking each time he's over there. Each time his dick goes in you, I want you to prove it isn't in your pussy, and if I figure out you are skimping on me, I will ruin you."

Courtney was smirking, "Well, the guy I lost the bet to found out we're having sex."

"How?" I asked, "Is he, like, psychic or something?"

Courtney sat down, "I had to send him some of the photos you took of me last night. And I guess he saw us running off like newlyweds after class and put two and two together." She shivered. "I wouldn't put it past him to be watching the house though."

"Well, what does he want?" I pressed.

"He realized you are over here fucking me again and says you can't fuck my pussy anymore." she informed me, "At least, not until he gets a shot at it. He wants it tight for his tiny dick." She laughed, "It's okay, I wanted you to start almost exclusively fucking my ass and throat anyway." She flipped her hair, making her tits jiggle. "Our romp on the couch proved to me my vagina can handle anything his tiny dick can deal out."

She rubbed her butthole and winced. "This is still a little sore, but I want you to keep fucking it so it can get used to it. My personal trainer always says that if you are sore, stretching and working out is important to maximize your gains...." She gave me a lust filled glance, "And I want your dick as deep in my ass as I can get it."

"Holy fuck," I breathed, "How did I get so lucky?"

She laughed, "Oh, I am the lucky one. I did some googling. I learned most women don't get orgasms like you give me, and rarely if ever orgasm." She looked down at her feet and shuffled a little, crossing her arms under her tits, unintentionally emphasizing her nakedness and vulnerability. "You'll stay with me, right?" She glanced up at me. "You aren't just going to fuck me for two weeks then dump me like a cheap whore?"

"Oh, no." I told her, "If anything I am terrified you will find a guy with a bigger dick and drop me like an old dildo." I went to her and hugged her. "I mean, I just quit my job for you. And fuck, with sex this amazing, I am going to be sad if this relationship ever ends."

She looked up at me in wonder. "You mean it?"

"Yeah!" I told her, "Fuck, I mean, we're both computer people, right? I admit, we don't really know all that much about each other, but I figure we must have something in common. We'll have to see how it goes, but thus far, we're great together!"

She gave me an unimpressed stare. "Sex is great, but eventually you'll get board of fucking me. And that's all we've done." She cocked her head, thinking. "But you know, we've got a couple of years before graduation. Who knows, maybe the first man I fucked will end up being my husband." She reached down and stroked my dick. "But either way, I want this in my ass before we figure out what we're doing with our day."

"Sounds like we're doing your ass." I told her and kissed her.

"As nice as that sounds, my ass can probably only take one or two sessions... Oh, and the asshole wants pictures whenever your dick goes in me." She told me.

"Like pictures of my dick in your ass?" I asked.

"Yeah, like pictures of your dick in my ass will prove you didn't immediately pull out and fuck my pussy." She shook her head.

"You'd do ass to pussy?" I asked, "My old girlfriend said that yeast infections suck and that's the risk there."

She thought for a moment, "Okay, Ass to pussy probably not. But I get the feeling if we did mouth to ass and back, cleaning your dick between ass and mouth, he'd want three pictures, one in my mouth, then one in my ass, then back in my mouth."

"Let's not give him ideas." I told her, "Ass to mouth can be problematic, you don't want him putting a shit covered dick in your mouth. But that mouth to ass sounds hot."

My dick jumped in her hand, finally recovering from her pussy.

"Then let's do it." She instructed, releasing my dick and grabbing my hand pulling her down the hall to her bedroom. She pushed me up against her footboard, dropped to her knees and started sucking my rock hard pole. My dick touched the back of her throat and she looked up at me and swallowed the tip. Her throat enveloped the tip, and she looked up at me triumphantly, then pushed forward. The sensation was amazing as her throat welcomed the first half-inch of my dick. The win was short lived, however, because as soon as she went to go further, her throat rebelled and she ended up pulling off and coughing. "That didn't work as well as I hoped." She lamented. "I've been googling. Oh, don't forget the picture." She handed me her phone. "Get one me taking you as deep as I can." She then repeated the process of swallowing my dick.

It felt amazing enough I almost forgot the picture, but I got one of her looking up into the camera, a dick down her throat. Then another with her with the dick just barely in. They were so hot.

She licked my dick one more time, then grabbed some lube and handed it to me before laying out a towel on the bed. Her pink sheets were back on the bed and she said, "Sorry, I don't want to have to change my sheets every time we fuck."

"Fair." I acknowledged, smearing the lube on my dick. I got some on my finger and instructed her. "Spread your butt for me."

She reached down and grabbed her butt cheeks, spreading them gloriously for me. I picked up her phone with my non-lubed hand and snapped a picture of her glorious pucker and the glistening vagina above it. Part of me regretted telling her to not let me fuck that soft wet cunt, but I had to maintain the perception of the greedy blackmailer I was being and if she had chosen someone other than me, that's what I would have done.

I kept snapping pictures as I smeared the lube on her sexy little pucker and slowly inserted my first finger. "That feels tight." She lamented with a strained voice, letting her go of her butt cheeks. "And as hot as it is that you can't resist taking pictures, and we need one with your dick in my ass, once you have that picture, just fuck me. It is more fun when this doesn't feel like a photoshoot of my ass."

"Sorry," I told her, and I turned off the shutter sound... what can I say, I loved taking pictures of fucking her ass. "Is that better?"

"What did you do?" She asked, moaning as my finger started to wiggle and loosen her up.

"I turned off your shutter sound, so you don't hear the pictures anymore." I told her.

"Can't resist taking pictures of my ass?" Courtney teased.

"Perfection deserves to be preserved." I informed her.

"But it gets in the way of you licking my pussy." She complained.

I shrugged, she had a point there. I set down the phone for a minute and started devouring her pussy as my finger got deeper in her ass and wiggled, prepping it for a second finger. I could taste the lingering effect of our earlier fuck. It was a little weird, I had never tasted my sperm before, but given the amount of sperm I planned on dumping in her mouth, I would taste it eventually kissing her.

"Oh fuck." She moaned and I tasted her increased arousal as the amount of liquid seeping out of her love hole increased. I figured it was time and added a second finger to her pulsating anus. "Damn." She gasped. I kept working her ass as I probed her cunt with my tongue. After a few moments, Courtney pleaded, "Enough of that, fuck my ass!"

I stopped licking, and had a thought.

I picked up her phone, and got in position, "Spread your ass again."

"Wait until it's in to get the picture." She told me.

"Oh, he'll get his picture, but I am going to get a video so you can watch your ass eat my dick." I told her.

"Oh, that's hot." She agreed, and as she reached down to spread her ass for me, I hit record. Her fingers dug into the plump, supple flesh of her has, causing her heavenly cheeks to spread, fully exposing her sexy sopping pussy and her glistening, slightly open asshole. "Fuck my ass, babe." Courtney encouraged. "Fuck it good."

The dome of my penis entered the frame on her phone, approaching the waiting hole. I rubbed my purple dome around the hole, mixing the lube on my dick with the lube on her hole. Then I presented it at the center of the pucker of the crack of her ass. For a moment my dick strained, then slowly her ass began to spread and envelope the dome of my penis.

"God, it hurts so good." Courtney moaned.

Slowly, inch by inch, my dick wormed into her poop hole. I was so turned on, I was a little mean and instead of slowly pumping, going in a little more each time, I slowly leaned into her, driving balls deep in one long, slow thrust.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Courtney moaned again. "Oh, that feels soooo..... Damn!"

Finally after a minute of watching her ass consume my dick, my balls touched her butt cheeks, and I bottomed out.

"Pound it like you stole it." She told me.

I laughed, half at her request, half at the feeling of guilt that I had inadvertently done just that.

I drew my dick back until just the head was in her ass and then pushed it back into her bowels. After half a dozen thrusts, I ended the recording, I grabbed her hips, above her splayed legs and started fucking her puckered ass with vigor.

"Gods!..... Fuck!.... Oh, Fuck!........." Courtney gasped. "So hard!......... Please, Faster!"

I obliged.

"Oh, Tom!" Courtney gasped, then her back arched forcing my dick even deeper as she ground her ass into my dick. Her orgasm rocked her body. And I remembered I needed pictures of my dick in her ass. I picked up her phone and snapped three in rapid succession, with my dick at various degrees of plunging into her gaping ass.

I could feel the beginning of the tingle in my balls, an early sign I was going to cum. I set down her phone satisfied with the records I had of her ass getting stretched by my dick. I started working her clit with my right thumb, my left hand still holding her hip for leverage so I could keep slamming her ass. I leaned down and started sucking her rock hard nipples as I plowed her. I lightly bit down on her nipple, driving her over the edge. Her nipple was ripped from my mouth as she thrashed again, which felt amazing on my throbbing dick as her bowels twisted and convulsed on my intruding dick. The resulting sensation pushed me over the edge and I grabbed both of her hips, pressing my dick into her ass with all my might, before I stopped resisting and sprayed the inside of her bowels with my sperm.

Courtney shuddered, squirming as her overly sensitive anal tube endured the succession of blasts of semen and sperm. She reached down, grabbed my hips and pulled, trying to drive my dick deeper into her ass as she felt my love juices coat her insides.

She relaxed for a moment, then jumped, almost startling me into pulling my dick outside of her heated ass. "The pictures!" I held up her phone and hit the button to preview the picture I just took and showed her I had the proof for her blackmailer. She smiled and laid back. "Good. I am going to need to shit in a minute, but God, I love your dick in me. I don't care where it is."

"Well, I'm going to need to piss." I told her.

"Oooooo," She grinned, "You should piss in my ass again, that felt so good."

"I don't know if I can get hard again that fast." I told her, "I am barely hard enough to stay in your ass."

"What do you mean?" Courtney puzzled, then felt an involuntary contraction of her anal muscles pushing my dick back out the puckered star it had forced its way in. "....Oh... oh, that feels interesting." Another harder contraction pushed my dick the rest of the way out.

I flopped on the bed next to her.

"I guess I'll drink it then." Courtney casually announced.

My head shot up. "You'll what?"

She turned towards me and laughed. "I... will... drink... your... piss."

I wasn't that obsessed with pee stuff, so this wasn't a fetish of mine, and I had heard about it, but yesterday Courtney was a virgin and now she was casually declaring she was going to drink piss from my dick.

"You're... you want to do that." I asked.

12