All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 04'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's interesting. Because it seems to naturally be moving away from blackmail, which is good because the blackmail seems to have nothing to do with the narrative anymore.

Well written and different.

jni551jni55112 months ago

You have to finish all 8 in the series. This is great writing and story telling.

MehntalityMehntality10 months ago

Not a fan of the blackmail or the watersport aspects and I'm hoping you drop those moving forward...

JohnSimmsJohnSimms10 months ago

Seems like they are heading towards a real relationship and both are learning more about their sexuality. Fun story and all the more so because I have no clue where the story is going! Thanks😊

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

He is being stupid here, he is on a winner here with her, but he is seriously close to fucking it all up.

Time to cement his future by seeing off the blackmailer and becoming her undoubted hero for life. He could marry her and inherit everything he wants and needs thru her wealth is he smart or is he serially stupid??

Read on and see.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hmm if this keeps up it's just going to inevitably lead to a lot of heartbreak. Will she stick around after the reveal though? Curious to see how this will pan out. Yeah he could get rid of the blackmailer (various plausible reasons could be used) but I suspect the guilt would eat at him. Maybe a confession of truth and an apology with a grand gesture might work. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES