Too Good To Be True Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear, Suki was half-way between creaming her panties and melting into the couch to hide.

"Okay then, so the story of how we met starts on Friday, two weeks ago." Courtney began dramatically.

"Two we-" Abby started.

"No interruptions!" Courtney snapped.

Abby clasped her hands over her mouth.

I could tell Suki was turned on by the thought of two weeks being all it took to, she glanced at me, meeting my eyes. She blushed, but couldn't take it anymore. Her legs spread, her skirt came up, exposing her red thong. She began rubbing her pussy through her thong. The well lit room allowed her no escape. The growing wet spot on her thong was easily visible. Suki looked in my eyes again, then turned her attention back to Courtney.

I glanced at Sarah, who was watching me. I could tell she was thinking, but seemed satisfied and turned her attention back to Courtney.

"I had been out late, shopping at the mall, and I lost track of time. I didn't end up leaving until the mall was closing. I hadn't realized it had gotten so late." Courtney stated, and all the girls kinda nodded, it was believable. "And when I went to order an Uber, no one was available to drive me home. I'd have to walk home."

"Normally, that wouldn't be an issue, but I'd gotten really carried away. It was after 1 o'clock and it was dark." Courtney continued, "I started home and made it most of the way home, but about four blocks from here, on Cherry street, someone grabbed me and pulled me into the alley. You know how my vision is in the dark. I couldn't see anything. My bags went everywhere, and he grabbed both of my hands and trapped them behind my back with one of his. I tried to scream, but he pushed something in my mouth. Like a bunch of rags." She demonstrated, her arms held, wrist together, slightly off to the side of her body. "He pinned me against the wall, ripped off my panties, and got legs pinned over his arms! Then I felt his penis slap the inside of my hip!" The girls were enthralled. Abby was still clutching her mouth. Debbie was bouncing anxiously. Tina and Abby were leaning forward with baited breath. Sarah had given up watching me.

Suki was chewing her bottom lip and couldn't take it anymore. She pushed her thong aside and started rubbing her bare pussy. Her finely trimmed bush was just a small strip above her glistening snatch. She rubbed her clit with vigor as Courtney continued.

"I was terrified. 'Oh, please, not like this!" I was praying, when suddenly, in a flurry of motion I was suddenly on the ground, my virtue intact. I couldn't make out much, but I heard the unmistakable sound of fighting. The sound started to move away, and I made out the silhouette of two men now, my attacker, and a new man, beating the crap out of him. Eventually, my attacker got his pants up and ran. The new man almost gave chase, but turned back to make sure I was alright."

Suki came. Her back arched, she bit her lip and her eyes squinted shut. Her eyes opened, and she met my gaze. She blushed, but turned her attention back to Courtney, not bothering to cover her glistening pussy as she resumed rubbing it lightly.

"The gentlemen came to make sure I was okay, collected up my belongings, and offered to take me home. I would have said no, but after the scare I just had, I couldn't even stand. He collected up my bags, even grabbing my discarded and soiled panties, lifted me like I was nothing and carried me home. Though I did have to direct him."

Abby strained, so many questions, but Courtney gave her a look and she just clamped her hands down more.

I couldn't tell if Debbie was discreetly masterbating or just bouncing with excited energy. Sarah was intent on the story.

"As you may have guessed, that man was Tom." Courtney announced excitedly.

"Bullshit." Brittany, the brown-skinned beauty declared. Standing and walking over to me, she grabbed my hands and looked at the back of my hand. "He's no.... oh. Wow." She saw my calloused striking knuckles. Years of punching bags, and other striking surfaces had marked my punching knuckles and the callouses unmistakable. "He is a fighter."

The girls immediately looked to Courtney, her story not 100% believed. Brittany basically threw herself back at Courtney's feet asking for me. Suki knew more was coming and she blushed more as her fingers returned to her pussy. Only Sarah didn't seem convinced.

"I realized I knew my savior. Tom is a Computer Science major like me, and we have had dozens of classes together. He had always been a gentleman and was a smart man. I knew I was safe with him." Courtney expounded.

"When Tom laid me down on the couch here, I begged him not to leave me alone. I had just come THIS close to losing my virginity to a stranger in a dark alley. He agreed to stay for a while, initially telling me he'd stay until my roommates got home. I told him I didn't have roommates. So he offered to stay for an hour so I could calm down." Courtney continued, almost tearfully. "I asked if his girlfriend would get mad at him for being alone here with me, he told me he didn't have a girlfriend, and one thing led to another and he told me he hadn't had a girlfriend since his high school sweetheart tore his heart out. What was her name?"

"Nikki." I answered.

"Ah, yes. Nikki." Courtney acknowledged, "He was faithful and good to her, and one day, he walked in on her getting fucked by the entire football team. Poor man."

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh..." The girls cooed in sympathy. Sarah's face softened and seemed to acknowledge me.

Suki was back going hardcore at her clit. She caught my gaze and rode it to another orgasm. She seemed to be more and more comfortable with my gaze on her, and her pussy, as she gave herself release.

"I felt in him a kindred spirit, and terrified that next time I wouldn't have a random passerby to save me if something happened like that and, I, in a moment of weakness, asked him to take my virginity." Courtney declared.

The girls gasped. Suki's fingers dipped right back to her pussy.

"But Tom would have none of it. He knew I was emotional and not fully making good decisions and no matter how much I begged, he refused. He told me he'd see me on Monday in class, and he was sure I'd be glad he didn't take me up on my offer." Courtney moaned. "But all that did was make me want him more! All weekend long, I couldn't get him out of my mind. The only difference was on Monday, my courage waned. The fear of rape diminished by a weekend of dreaming of him, I couldn't just offer myself to him again. All I could do was ask him to come study here at my house. He accepted my invitation but had to work after class. So, I came home. Worrying about how I would broach the subject of my maidenhood."

The room smelled like a sex shop. If Suki was the only one wet, I'd eat my socks. Suki had long since stopped even trying to hide her horniness as she rubbed her slit with need.

"But being the gentlemen, it was hard. I tried everything I could think of, rubbing my boobs on his arm while 'studying', leaning so he could look down my shirt. He didn't respond at all! But I needed him now. I couldn't let him leave." Courtney declared. "Finally, I just said, 'Tom, I'm sorry. I've been trying all weekend. But I can't wait anymore. Please, make love to me!'" She dramatically opened her arms. "But he was no man to take advantage, and insisted we talk. I told him of my fears of losing myself to an unworthy man, and only when he was certain I had thought this through, and wouldn't regret it, did he let me lead him to my bedroom."

Suki was rubbing like a champion. Even Sarah was starting to shift uncomfortably in her chair. Debbie said, "Fuck it." She pulled up her skirt and joined Suki in rubbing herself. Her black lace panties only stayed in place for a moment, before they were pushed aside, her unshaved bush revealed as she rubbed to find her clit and began to rub it. Tina clamped her legs around her hand, obviously fingering herself but not willing to put on the show Debbie and Suki were. Abby joined Tina in trying to discrete, but she leaned forward too much and her skirt rode up, and as I was behind her I could see her fingers as they ran up and down her blue lace thong. After moments, she pushed it aside, exposing her pussy lips to my eyes, though the state of her pubic hair was hidden from me. Brittany was trembling, but not surrendering to the hotness of her body yet.

Sarah had her eyes closed, but as of yet just shifted her hips, rubbing her aroused pussy into the chair beneath her.

"I admitted to him I didn't know what I was doing and asked him to help me. We disrobed, and he let me appreciate the penis that was about to be in me." Courtney began the hot stuff. "I couldn't believe how big it was." And she held up her hands, indicating, pretty accurately, the size of my dick. A good six inches.

Several of the girls gasped, and Brittany yelled, "Fuck!" Flipped on her back and joined the other girls in rubbing off. Her pussy was completely shaved and the pink stood out gorgeously against her near black skin. Tina gave one final glance of resignation at me before leaning back, pushing her green thong aside and just rubbing herself openly. She had a triangle of neatly trimmed pubic hair topped her glistening pussy. Abby looked back at me, her face flush as she rubbed herself. I don't know if she knew I could see her pussy, but she knew I knew what was going on.

Sarah looked over the 5 masterbating girls, then sighed, resigning herself, she flipped her skirt up, revealing a purple lacy thong and and pushed it aside revealing a bulging hot pussy, completely shaved.

"I stroked the monster that was about to make me a woman, while Tom assured me that I was gorgeous. Did you know the very tip of a penis is extremely sensitive when erect? I didn't." Courtney recounted lustily. "He had me lean back and started kissing me. The touch of his lips drove me crazy! He told me he was going to touch me, starting with my neck, then moving to my breasts... then my stomach... then my legs... and finally my vagina. He told me he'd then lick and suck on my nipples and play with my vagina until I orgasmed."

Suki climaxed but kept rubbing. Abby leaned forward in her first orgasm, which caused her ass and pussy to open up, even sexier. Brittany was laying back, listening and rubbing herself. Sarah was breathing hard, but not there yet. Tina was getting close.

Debbie threw everything out the window, pulling her top up, exposing her tits and groping them as she rubbed her pussy desperately. She glanced at me, and sped up.

"He followed me up on his promises. Having your breasts in a man's mouth as his tongue caresses your nipple is a feeling I could never get enough of. His fingers on my pussy were heavenly, his fingers massaged my slit and sought my most sensitive spots. He found them and I came for the first time for my man."

"He warned me that he was going to make me climax multiple times before actually giving me his dick, because he wanted it to be memorable and there was no way he'd last in my hot virgin pussy." Courtney breathed, and no longer able to resist, she leaned back, spread her legs, lifted her skirt, and started playing with herself as she met my gaze. Recounting the story of me fucking her.

I was so fucking horny watching this orgy of virgins. But somehow, I just sat down and watched, the bulge in my pants impossible to hide.

"He didn't let up and I came time and time again, waiting to be deflowered." Courtney gasped. "He made out with me more, continuing to treat my vagina like a treasure and squeezing and teasing my breasts. Oh, it felt so good!"

"Finally, the moment came, and while I was mid orgasm, he placed his rock hard cock at the entrance to my womanhood, and pressed forward. I felt myself open to let him in, entering me until I felt my hymen stretch on his cock." Her eyes closed as she remembered. "He told me to breathe and before I realized what that meant, he pushed forward, breaking my hymen and making me a woman."

Collecting groans from the masterbating audience. Debbie was switching between her breasts and all of the girls had orgasmed at some point now, and were needing more.

I could see why Courtney said they needed dick. I realized the reason they were all wearing short skirts and thongs was this was a regular thing, talking about hot sexy stuff and having a masturbation party. Suki was obviously in the worst way, but they were all horny and needy. I was starting to think Courtney was justified in wanting to help them. The idea of the harem was gaining appeal. The fact that seven pussies were splayed before me, six of them virgins, made me so hot.

"He tried to be gentle, but I was so wet his dick went all the way into my pussy. All six inches of it. Did it hurt? Yes, it did hurt a little, but what I actually wasn't prepared for was the sensation of being filled by his giant cock." Courtney moaned and shuddered, cumming with her friends.

"I wrapped my legs around him, trying to hold him still so I could get used to it." Courtney mused. "This backfired as it drove the hard cock deeper into me."

"He immediately apologized for being rougher than he intended, but it wasn't rough. It hardly hurt. He started doing all the things that made me wet again, and before I knew it my vagina was wet again and wanting more, despite not quite being used to his dick being in me up to his balls." Courtney continued. "He started playing with my clit and started gently thrusting in and out of me. The sensation was amazing. My entire body was on fire and tingled like lightning was running through me. He made sure he was okay to come inside me, as I'd already told him I was on the pill. So a few moments later, I felt his penis begin to pulse and a warm sensation spread up my vagina as he put his seed deep inside me."

The thrill of the finish must have been something mental for the girls as well, because they all spasmed, a collective orgasm.

"Holy hell, Courtney, that was hot!" Debbie said, falling back on her ass, with the other girls agreeing.

"I hope your boyfriend enjoyed the show." Sarah said, straightening her thong and lowering her skirt.

"Oh, come on." Courtney said, "It wasn't that bad was it? I know you thought it was hot having him watch."

"He's your boyfriend, not mine." Sarah said, watching me, "But I suspect you'll be enjoying the results later."

"No!" Suki gasped, then covered her mouth in embarrassment.

Courtney laughed, "I told Suki if she was embarrassed by him watching her, I'd let her watch as he pleasured himself."

Suki was now covering her face in humiliation. But Debbie and the others were on board. "Fair is fair." Tina pressed.

I had a naughty thought. "You want to watch me rub one out, or you want to see the real deal?"

Courtney blanched for a second, then recovered. "TOM!"

Debbie, lowering her bra and shirt, begged. "Come on, Courtney!"

"Fine, but if I am getting naked and letting him fuck me, then you all are gonna be naked too!" Courtney declared. "Fair is fair!"

I was realizing Debbie was a bit of an exhibitionist, at least in the right circumstances. She immediately agreed. Suki nodded, not wanting to be first to agree, but not wanting to miss out on this. Britney shrugged, Sarah went with the group. Tina and Abby were obviously torn. But obviously, this was a chance they didn't want to miss.

Courtney grabbed my hand, whispering, "Brilliant. I love you. Wouldn't have moved this fast myself, but they seem receptive." She led me down the hall to our room. Debbie was on our heels, Suki right behind, followed by Brittany, then Tina, Abby and finally Sarah.

"Alright, Tom. You've seen the girls, let them see the goods." Courtney said. "Then... anyone against Tom getting to take your clothes off?"

"I'm down!" Called Debbie.

But Tina and Abby were flat out against it. "He gets to see, he doesn't get to touch. What's wrong with you, Courtney? He's your boyfriend."

"Maybe another time on that, if this becomes a regular thing." Sarah put out there, "We'll strip ourselves." She declared.

"Spoilsport." Debbie pouted.

Well, the attention went back to me, so I started with my polo, slowly lifting it over my head. I was a bit self conscious, because like I said, I wasn't chiseled or anything. I was at least muscular.

Suki didn't seem to care about my lack of washboard abs. Neither did the other girls. Abby and Tina were both appraising my physique, I was guessing Tina was starting to regret not letting me strip her. Abby was appreciative, but not drooling like Tina. Brittany and Debbie, were ogling shamelessly, which was fair considering I just did the same to them as they rubbed themselves to the story. Sarah was a mystery, I couldn't tell what was going on in her head.

My belt came undone, and I undid my pants, letting them drop. Now all that stood between the eyes of six virgins and my girlfriend was my boxers. I was definitely pitching a massive tent.

"No time like the present." I informed them and looped a thumb in both sides of my boxers and in one movement my boxers where at my ankles, my cock rising free.

Six gasps were quite the reward as my six inches of cock was devoured by their horny eyes.

"Fuck!" Debbie gasped, "You weren't joking! It's huge!"

Suki squealed, pressing her legs together and playing with the hem of her skirt.

"Well, he's naked. Our turn, girls." Courtney declared and started to strip.

Debbie had no issues tossing off her top, and pulled off her lacy black bra, letting her massive tits swing free again for me to ogle. She had massive areolas around her small pointy nipples. Unsurprisingly, she had no tan lines. The girl tanned in the nude.

Suki was obviously getting hot again, and after a second of reluctance She lifted her top off, revealing a matching red lacy bra for her thong. It hit the floor shortly before her skirt. She had to actually take a breath before removing her thong, even though she'd stared at me as I watched her rub her pussy. Her nipples were in stark contrast to the skin of her breasts and her nipples were surprisingly large, standing tall.

Brittany brought her shirt up revealing a sexy pink bra holding her globes. Her nipples blended into the flesh of her dark brown tits, gorgeous. The bra was off in a moment, letting her tits swing free. Her skirt and thong were off at once, her skirt and thong both only held up by elastic. Sarah joined the topless crew, her purple lace bra joining the pile. Then her thong and skirt followed.

Abby and Tina looked at each other, breathed a deep breath and together tossed their blouses and bras on the pile. Blue for Abby and Green for Tina. Abby's tits were bigger than Tina's but Tina's areolas were bigger. Abby's areolas were barely bigger than the nipple, where Tina's were about an half-inch bigger in diameter. Their skirts and thongs joined the pile.

Courtney unceremoniously threw her clothes, including the sexy orange lacy bra and panty set, by the closet door. "Okay, Tom. The girls want a show, and you clearly need release." She laid back, lifted her legs and spread them in a 'V'. "Show them how you fuck me. And don't worry, I'm plenty warmed up."

I think Suki creamed herself then and there. I climbed on the bed, and got in position before looking around. All the girls, even Sarah, were leaned against the wall, their legs spread and fingers on their cooches. Suki met my eyes and moaned.

I put the dome of my dick in Courtney's slit, rubbing it up and down to get some of the excessive moisture on it. Then I put it in her opening and pushed. The first thrust went halfway in. Courtney grabbed me and pulled me down, kissing me. I lifted my hips a touch and thrust all the way into her pussy.

From the gasps around the room and the sounds of sloshing as the girls pleasured themselves, they liked the show. I carefully pulled myself 90% of the way out before plunging in again. I continued, with increasing speed. I knew I wouldn't last long.