Too Good To Be True Ch. 08

Story Info
Tom moves in and Courtney introduces her friends.
15.4k words
4.82
20.9k
40

Part 8 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Sorry about how long this one is, it felt wrong to break it up.

Chapter 8

We got dressed and headed over to my apartment. I was in one of the dorm rooms on the first floor. Luckily, my roommates were out.

"Ugh, how do you live in such a cramped space." She complained.

Her skirt swished as she stepped over the mess of one of my roommates dishes.

"I try to keep my space clean, but you can only do so much about your roommates." I informed her. "Not everyone can afford a private house."

"I know, it's just weird to me. And always has been. I'm not used to sharing my space with so many people. Though I'm excited to share it with you." I grabbed my few belongings from the front room and headed into the room I shared in the back.

I peaked in the other rooms on my way back, confirming we were alone. I wondered where the others were then realized it must be a sports game or something. I really didn't care about the athletics at our college.

"Hey Tom!" Courtney called. And turning around I was treated to the sight of her, shirt pulled up above her tits and skirt lifted above her waist. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties. "Want to do a quick goodbye ceremony for your apartment?" She asked.

"What would this ceremony involve?" I pressed, guessing.

"Fucking my pussy on the bed you'll never sleep in again." She informed me, walking into the room, her assets still bared.

I hooked my hands around her waist, pulled her into the room, closing the door. I threw her on my bed, making her yelp. I started sucking her tits and fingering her.

"Yes, let's bid this place farewell in style." she breathed.

After getting her sufficiently warmed up, which wasn't hard. I dropped my pants and boxers and pulled her hungry little cunt up to the edge of the bed. My dick slid right in and I was still happy about how tight her pussy was.

About three thrusts in, I heard the front door open and Sam and Tim talking loudly. I went to stop but Courtney put a hand over my mouth and trapped me with her legs. "Fuck me quick." She instructed.

Sam shared my room. There was no way I could finish in time if he came straight back, but I couldn't detangle myself gracefully without Courtney letting me. So I plowed her hard, fast and dirty. My balls began their familiar ache. I'd already come several times today, so odds were there wouldn't be much. I plunged in deep and released. Courtney moaned.

"You hear something?" Sam asked Tim.

"No." Tim replied.

I pulled my cock out, pulled up my pants and boxers, redid my belt and grabbed my duffle bag.

Sam opened the door to Courtney helping me load my clothes into the duffle.

"Oh hey, Tom. Who's this?" Sam asked loudly.

"Hey Sam, this is my girlfriend, Courtney." I explained.

"Girlfriend? You? When did that happen?" Sam laughed and Tim came running down the hall to see.

"Dude, Tom has a girlfriend?" Tim exclaimed in disbelief. Then he saw her. "Damn! Where'd you find her?"

"I found him, for your information." Courtney corrected. "We have a couple classes together."

If Sam and Tim knew my sperm was leaking out of her pussy right now, they'd lose their minds.

"Yeah, and, um, she invites me to move in with her so I'm grabbing my stuff. I'll be by this weekend to get the rest." I told them.

"Bruh." Tim said. "I'll help you move. That's tots lit, dude. My truck is parked just out front."

"Does this mean I get my own room for the rest of the semester?" Sam gloated, "The chicks are gonna love that! I'll help you get out of here."

With the four of us working, we got all of my stuff out to the truck in about a half hour. Every chance she could, without being seen, Courtney would bend over and flip up her skirt to show me my the sperm drying on and around her pussy, and a little down her leg. Though at some point she stepped into the bathroom to keep the stuff going down her leg from being visible below her skirt.

Finally, with the last of my stuff loaded. Tim, Courtney and I climbed in Tim's truck. "Where to my gal?" Tim asked.

"Go to the corner and turn right." Courtney instructed, taking my hand and discreetly guiding it up her skirt. It was late at this point and without a light in the cab of Tim's F150, obviously she was being daring. I slipped my hand up and started flicking a finger up and down her slit, still moist with my sperm.

"Now head two blocks and take a left." She instructed.

"Sweet, not far then. Which dorms are coed?" Tim asked.

"Tim, the dorms end this block. It's a house." I informed him.

"Ah sweet! That means, like, no stairs!" I honestly didn't know how Tim managed to get into college. Luckily, Sam didn't come. Tim couldn't find anywhere without google maps. Sam could get to anywhere he'd been once, blindfolded in a blizzard.

"It's right there." Courtney instructed, breathing heavily from the ministrations between her legs. We pulled into the driveway.

"Sweet, dudes, let's get this unloaded. I'm beat so I'll probably conk out after this." Tin drawled.

Unloading his truck into the front room only took about fifteen minutes.

"Good luck with your new crib!" Tim called out his window as he headed out. "Which way back to the dorms?"

Courtney and I pointed.

"Thanks dudes, I'll find it. No worries!" And he drove away.

Courtney breathed out. "Okay, was almost getting caught as much of a turn on for you as it was for me."

"Probably not, but I knew them." I told her.

"Okay," she said, closing the door, then lifting her skirt to examine the mess of sperm all over her crotch and upper thighs. "I need a shower. Care to join me." She locked the door behind her.

I had loved the few times my ex and I had showered together.

"Of course!" I told her.

She took me to the big bathroom. While the shower water warmed, I made out with her against the glass wall of the shower. "Hmmm."she breathed as I kissed her neck. "Best decision ever." She declared, opening the door to the shower and turning to test the water. I kept kissing her neck, but reached around and started groping her left titty, while my hand started groping her now exposed ass.

"Water's ready." She announced headily and stepped in. I joined her and she latched onto me in the hot water.

Her tongue met mine and she started stroking my dick as I started groping her pussy and tits.

I was pleased to find that there was some sort of a grip mat down in the shower. I had an uncle who'd been hospitalized after slipping on the tile floor in their shower trying to have sexy time with my aunt. They'd tried to keep it quiet, but my cousin couldn't keep his mouth shut, and told everyone what actually happened. I was nervous about shower sex ever since.

Her hand was doing things to me though, and I moved things up a notch. I lifted her hips to the proper height and pinned her to the wall. Courtney eagerly lifted and spread her legs, which I slipped my arms under as she put her arms around my neck to help lift her weight. I guided my cock to her love tunnel and began inserting.

The water made it hard, washing away her natural lube, and no matter what anyone says, water is not lube. But Courtney was turned on and after a few thrusts, I was lubed enough, despite the water that I was slapping her ass with my balls. Our tongues were still tangoing between our teeth, and I couldn't exactly help her along with my hands as those were supporting her weight so I wasn't surprised when my balls shot a load in her without her coming.

She disengaged, "I think that's the first time you've come first. But I'm so close." I set her down and turned her, slapping her ass, then slipping my fingers in her sperm filled cunt and started pistoning against her g-spot. "Fuuuuuuuuuck!" She moaned as my efforts were rewarded with an orgasm, and she squirted on me the water watching it away..

"Why couldn't I find you a year ago?" Courtney moped, "You were in my classes... so much missed time."

"Maybe we weren't ready yet?" I shrugged. Let's just enjoy what we have now.

We had fun soaping and scrubbing each other down. Anyone who says having someone to scrub your back is overrated is lying.

Getting out and toweling off, Courtney admitted, "As great as today has been, it's eleven o'clock and we have class at 9 in the morning."

"I can find homes for my stuff later." I told her, and she brought me back to her....our... bedroom. Turning off lights as we went.

"I'm not sure where my PJs are." I informed her.

"I know where mine are." She informed me, and climbed into bed naked. "But who needs them?" I turned off the light and joined her naked.

Her sheets were so soft, I couldn't believe it. I snuggled up to her ass and spooned her.

"You're so warm." She moaned and wiggled her little ass up as close to me as she could get. Within moments we were asleep.

I woke slowly to a warm, wet sensation on my cock. As I opened my eyes and looked down, I saw Courtney, naked, between my legs my dick solidly in her mouth, her tongue working overtime.

"Fuck, what a wake up." I stated. My balls tingling, "I'm gonna cum."

She pulled mostly off, keeping just my head in her mouth and working it with her tongue until she felt me start to jizz. She kept my dick in her mouth, and let the sperm pool in her mouth. Once I was finished, she pulled off my dick and swallowed.

"Tasty." She informed me. "Now we have time for a real breakfast, nice as your protein shake is, before we head to class."

She made fried eggs, and toast for breakfast. "How do you like your eggs?"

"Over medium." I told her.

"I knew I picked a good man. Me too." She laughed.

"Are you just saying that...or?" I teased. She revealed her eggs were already done and she was eating them as mine cooked. "Hard to argue with that. I guess."

I had her grab her passport and Social Security card. I was pretty sure that was all she'd need to apply for a job as a TA.

Class was interesting. Courtney was asking good questions quietly and I explained to her what was going on. We had only had a few sessions and it was clear, Courtney was smart. She was picking up on things very quickly.

"I don't get it," I told her as we relaxed in one of our breaks between classes. "You're smart. You are picking up on everything so fast. Why'd you need to... you know."

"I'm starting to think it was my teachers." Courtney concluded. "I was at a private girls school and I know several of my teachers didn't like me. And when my grades weren't great, my mom stepped and then things couldn't stop."

We reviewed a few concepts she'd need to understand the next class. And when the time came, Mr. Smith started class. "As usual, as the semester ends our TAs are getting swamped. So be patient with them and if you know anyone in need of work, send them my way." Then he started class.

Courtney glanced at me, and I nodded. "Mr. Smith is great." I whispered to her, "We hit it off my freshman year in 120 and I've even hung out with him a few times. We've played Magic the Gathering and League of Legends together."

"What rank is he in League?" Courtney asked in a hushed tone.

"Not sure this season, but when I was playing with him he was Diamond rank." I informed her. "Jungle main."

She seemed impressed, "I've gotten to Platinum a few times, but I don't play it seriously enough to get higher." Then noticing my look, "ADC main."

After class, we walked up to Mr. Smith.

"Hey, Tom. Courtney. What's up?" Mr. Smith greeted us.

"Hey Mr. Smith. Courtney was wondering if you could use an extra grade for the lower classes. We were talking about her work experience, and she has actually never had a job, and wants to start building her resume." I inquired.

"I'd love it. Several of the lower classes are swamped. Do I get you too in the deal? I know you're working over in support now." Mr. Smith exalted.

"I actually got a better job last week, but it's not a campus job, so I could probably help too." I told him.

"You two are life savers." He explained. "Let me get you up to Stacy and we'll get you guys in the system."

An hour later the newest TAs were walking out of the building, hired, access granted and instructions in hand.

"That was so easy!" Courtney exclaimed, exuberant. "I have a job! I got hired!"

"You don't exactly need the money." I reminded her.

"Fuck money." She told me. "My mom said I wasn't smart enough for work and jobs. I just..." she flipped off the sky with both hands smugly. "Fuck you mom!"

"We heading back?" I asked.

"I wanted to swing by the campus nursing office. I know we can get STD tests there. And while we are getting rid of the... asshole, I still want to get tested. After all, I'm going to make sure the other girls get tested, and fair is fair." Courtney insisted. Reminding me she still wanted me to fuck some of her friends.

"You know, as of right now, our excuse is valid." I told her. "You can tell the asshole to fuck off."

Her eyes went wide.

"You mean..." she started.

I pointed to a section of our instructions about VPN access and how to find the grading keys.

"I know you had them stored locally, but all you'd have to say is that you grabbed a local copy so you could work without internet access." I told her.

"What about the classes outside our major?" She asked.

"Your friends are TAs in those other majors, right? You still have friends there?" I pressed.

She nodded.

"Then you just say, as a grader you were helping them." I told her. "You should let them know if anyone asks, you help them grade sometimes."

Courtney pulled out her phone and shot off a few texts. "There. The girls should have my back. I'm going to message the asshole now." A moment later she hit send.

"Now, let's see what he has to say to that!" She exclaimed. "Now let's get the test done."

Courtney was skipping all the way to the medical center.

She went first. They did a urine test and a blood test. From what I understood a few years ago there was quite the outbreak of STDs at our university, so tests had been made free to all students.

While Courtney was away, I checked the message she had sent.

"Well, asshole. I can officially say you can fuck off! I'm a grading TA, so those pictures and videos you have mean nothing. And if you so much as think of posting a single nude you made me send you, I will have private investigators find you and you will be hit with blackmail, rape and posting of nudes without consent. So, I'm going to offer you this: never message or speak to me again and I won't have my father get involved. He is a powerful man with many resources and friends in high places."

Damn, I thought. If she had sent a message like that when I first tried, I would have never gotten any of this.

I went through the thirty second process of deleting the account. Normally, the conversations were linked to a student account and if the student recreated an account the messages would be retrieved from an archive, but watching what happened, the archiving process failed and the account was still deleted. In a matter of hours, not even a forensic analysis could recover them.

"Tom."

I got up to get my test done. I was fine with the urine sample, but I hated needles.

When I got out, Courtney was waiting for me. "Tom, it's gone!" She whispered urgently, standing up to join me walking toward the exit of the medical center.

"What's gone?" I asked.

"The account of the blackmailer! It's gone. I can't see the messages, can't find the account, nothing." She explained.

"Then I think it worked." I told her, "What did you say?"

"I told him I was a TA and that the pictures and videos would mean nothing now. Then I told him if he ever messaged me again I'd have my dad hunt him down with a private investigator and see his life ruined." Courtney recounted.

"Well, that would make me bugger off if I was blackmailing someone." I told her.

"I feel so free." She exclaimed. "Let's go celebrate." And she took my hand and practically ran home.

Once we were in the door, she leapt on me. Her legs wrapped around my waist, her tongue in my mouth, arms around my neck. I carried her to the bedroom that way, groping her ass and tits, until I leaned over and laid her on the bed.

"The couch was closer." She panted, finally removing her tongue from my mouth so her shirt could go over her head. She pulled my shirt over my head, then it was right back to making out. Once she was naked, I lifted her up again and positioned her further up on the bed and slipped my fingers into her dripping cunt. I began twisting and pulling her nipples, randomly switching between the two. After a minute of attacking her pleasure zones, she had her first orgams of the evening, arching her back and screaming into my mouth.

When she came down she pushed me off her and grabbed my dick, latching down with her mouth and starting to licking and sucking like my dick was the most delicious thing she'd ever had in her mouth and she couldn't get enough.

The way she twisted her ass was now almost directly by my head, so I brought my hand up and started rubbing her clit.

Courtney moaned on my dick, then in one surge took my dick into her throat. It was exquisite, her throat was pulsating around my dick trying to get it deeper, and with a burst of will, Courtney took the last inch in, touching her nose to my scrotum. Her tongue licked the top of the base of my dick.

I groaned in pleasure. "Oh, Courtney, that's so good."

She pulled off, took a deep breath and went right back in. She deep throated like a professional. She pulled out again.

"Damn, Courtney. That was great." I praised her, "You're getting so good at that."

Courtney gasped, "That's all I have right now, but you can have this." She flipped around and lowered herself, spearing her anus on my spit lubed dick. Her ass resisted the intrusion of my dome for a moment before surrendering and allowing the anal violation. "

"Oh, fuck." Courtney gasped as her ass gaped around my dick. She lowered herself, allowing her body weight to spear her bowels with my dick.

"Give me your hands," she asked, then took my hands for support, she began lifting her ass mostly off the impaling penis, then dropped it back down, letting gravity drive my pole deep in her puckered hole.

"Oh, that is deep." She groaned. She tried to get up to speed. "This... looks... so... much... easier... in... the... porn."

"Don't believe what the porn shows you." I said, "If you want it faster, go forward and back."

She obliged, she could get faster that way, but after a few minutes of receiving my dick in her ass, she gasped and said, "Just take my ass and make me cum."

I leaned her to the side until she lightly fell to the side, I sat up with her, my dick sliding out of her ass. I pushed her knees up so she was basically in the fetal position, her asshole fully exposed and ready. I quickly applied some lube to my dick, then put it back at her still gaping asshole and pushed it in, one slow deep thrust to bottoming out.

"Fuck, I love how that feels." She moaned.

I grabbed her hip with one hand, my other fingers wiggling into her pussy as I began fucking her ass with abandon.

"OooooooHHHhhhhhhh!!!" She moaned. Then her hand shot to my chest as she came with my rod up her ass.

Knowing her, I decided to go for the squirt and upped my speed and began thumbing her clit while still massaging her g-spot.

"Fuuuuuuuu..." Courtney gasped, her ass clenching on my dick, and her pussy squirting into my hand. The massage of her ass clenching on my dick put me over the edge and I dumped my load up her ass. The resulting sensation, the heat of the inside of her ass, the moisture of my cum, and the clenching, pushing sensation of her orgasm all assaulting my sensitive, post-climax penis was amazing. I savored it, waiting until the waning erection and consistent pushing forced my member from the pink pucker of her asshole.