Too Good To Be True Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll rip their fucking throats out!" Brittany blazed, her eyes full of rage.

"I think I was able to help Suki realize they were just jealous." I assured her.

Brittany tried to calm down. "Those bitches have it coming to them. They are whores that couldn't stand the fact that they didn't have control over Suki." She shook her head.

"Anyway... now.... how... how painful was it for the others.... Getting split open by your monster?" She breathed, shamelessly staring at my cock, which was bulging obviously in my pants.

"Well, I try to make sure that my lover is as aroused as possible before I make that move." I told her. "That helps it hurt less. And honestly, every girl is different. Courtney seemed to feel it most. It took her a few minutes to get used to it. Suki I think felt the pain but wanted the pleasure and pushed through and enjoyed everything in spite of the slight pain. Sarah seemed to think it wasn't significant. I think she said something like, 'That's it?' then had me go hard into her. I can't tell you which it will be for you, but I will try to make it as pleasurable as possible."

Brittany bit her bottom lip, "Can I see it again?"

"Of course." I told her, and I lowered my pants enough to let my cock free.

"Damn, boy. You must be six or seven inches.... That fits inside a girl?" Brittany gasped lightly. Her hips were definitely grinding, trying to suppress the need between her legs.

"Honestly, Suki can't take it all in her vagina. I bottom out about an inch early, but I can get it all inside both Courtney and Sarah." I informed her.

"So if my little pussy can't handle the whole yard of penis, I won't be the first girl to pussy out?" She confirmed.

"Suki takes as much of it as she can, but she is tiny and tight. I am still working her to be used to it. So no, if you can't take my entire dick in your pussy, you wouldn't be the first. And if Courtney and Sarah get their way and we get as large a harem as they seem to think, you won't be the last." I told her.

"I can deal with that. Now put that beast away. I ain't in the harem yet, so I don't think I get to just.... Do it." Brittany sassed.

"You ready to talk to the girls again, or anything else you need to know?" I asked her, pulling up my boxers and pants.

"The other girls... were they... good? The first time?" She asked.

"Well, mostly what's happened is me driving things forward, and I like to think I know how to make it good for both parties. Courtney is getting to be okay on top. Sarah and Suki have no idea what they are doing, so everyone is learning together. But no, none of the girls have had a clue what they are doing. Suki is great because her pussy and ass are both so tight, Courtney is down for anything and that is hot as hell. Sarah and I have only made love once, and she was losing her virginity, so while I enjoyed it, she wasn't particularly skilled or anything. I've had a lover before for just over a year and learned how to make a woman feel really good, but no one is 'natural' at being amazing at sex. If you just relax and enjoy, we'll both have a good time and you can worry about learning sex techniques later." I assured her.

"Just so long as I am not the worst you've had, I guess I can be happy with that." She said, "The hoes back home, they were just always so proud of how fast they could make their man cum."

I snorted, "How old were the boys? Sometimes all it takes to make a 16 year old boy cum is to show him a pussy. Also, making a man cum fast.... Isn't necessarily the goal. It is to make the sex mind blowing for both partners, that's the big thing. I mean, most girls can stroke off a guy with their hand faster than their pussy if they do it right. Does that mean the hand is more enjoyable? Hell. no. They were blowing smoke to make themselves look.... I don't know, what they imagined was sexy. I'd rather have sex with a girl that takes a half hour, and both of us are seeing stars at the end, then have sex where I come in two seconds and no one really has fun."

Brittany gave me a startled look. "You mean, making a man come fast isn't it?"

"Brittany, when referring to a man, sexually, the desirable trait is 'stamina', generally, meaning you can have him stimulating you with his penis longer, because that is what feels good for everyone. Sounds like your 'hoe' friends were bragging about either finding shitty lovers or having crappy techniques that made sex too short to enjoy."

"Ha! Fuck you, Keisha!" Brittany laughed. "Alright, let's go join the others again. I'm ready."

Brittany walked back to the others, her shoulders back, her head high. A woman who had made a decision. I was pretty sure I knew what she was going to say, but it was still a relief.

"I'm in." Brittany declared. "Is there a paper I need to sign or something?"

"Nope, now, have you been tested recently for STDs? That is the only thing remaining." Courtney replied happily.

"I donate platelets regularly, and they test you there. I can pull up my most recent result on my phone." She pulled out her phone and showed Courtney the results.

"Welcome to the harem!" Courtney clapped excitedly. "Now do you want to experience the perks of membership before dinner or after? I assume you want to take the plunge."

Brittany winced at the plunge reference, but recovered quickly. "Girl, I have a lover now, if you think I'm gonna wait to see what all the hubbub is about getting fucked, you are crazy." She laughed, "Though I kinda want you in there with me, I need at least one hand to hold while that beast tears me open."

"Are you on the pill, or should he use a condom?" Courtney pressed.

"My mom got me on the pill when I was twelve, said in my school the odds of me not getting pregnant without it were slim and she wasn't ready to be a grandma yet." Brittany snorted, "I showed her. No, the girls always said it was a million times better without a rubber. I want it to be as good as I can get it."

"And the celebratory picture?" Courtney half begged.

"Well, I'd hate to be left out of the album." Brittney blushed.

Courtney squealed happily and we headed back to the bedroom.

Courtney, Suki and Sarah started stripping and I just took Brittany in my arms and kissed her gently. I untucked her shirt, and lifted it over her head. She was wearing a light blue lacy bra that stood out against her dark brown skin. I kissed her neck and undid the clasp, freeing her breasts from their isolation. I took her right nipple in my mouth and started caressing her left breast.

"Wow, he doesn't.... Doesn't wait to get a girl going!" Brittany moaned as her breasts responded to my tongue and touch.

"Well, I think he's been excited since you walked in the door. You can't really blame him, can you?" Sarah chided.

"Oh, I'm not complaining." She breathed, and I took that as an invitation and undid her skirt's zipper, letting it fall to the floor. "Oh, man. He give you girls this treatment too?"

I guess they nodded, because Brittany just moaned and pressed my face more into her breast.

I was licking and sucking as much of her C-Cup breast into my mouth as I could as I rubbed the other one generously with my hand. My right hand found her ass and gave it a good squeeze.

"Oh, I like that." She laughed, and I kept squeezing, alternating cheeks.

"Man, everything you do feels good!" She declared.

"Just wait until he gets you on the bed with your panties off." Courtney teased, "His tongue is going to rock your world."

"Then what are you waiting for, babe? Oooohh. I guess I can't complain, it feels too good now..." Brittany simmered.

Courtney was egging me on, and one touch told me Brittany's lacy blue panties were soaked. Her wiggling earlier hadn't been because she wasn't turned on. I realized taking too long would torture my newest lover, and she was hot as is.

I detached from her nipple, eliciting a sad groan, but then she gasped, as I grabbed both sides of her lacy panties and in one motion dragged them to the floor.

I guided my trembling virgin to the bed, where she joined her three naked friends. Once she was in position, I spread her legs, taking just a second to enjoy the view of the virgin pussy before me, then I started the ministrations with my tongue.

"Sweet motherfucking jesus!" Brittany gasped.

"Can we help him get you ready?" Courtney asked breathily.

"What do you mean?" Brittney groaned.

"I mean this." Courtney purred, and she took Brittany's left nipple in her mouth, sucking and licking while her hands kneaded the brown flesh. Suki caught on almost immediately and joined in on the other side.

"FFUUUUUUUUUUCK!" The black girl screamed, pushing her pussy into my face. She then dropped back to the bed, squirming as the three of us didn't relent. "Okay, I am down for this..... FUCK!" She was biting her lip and grabbing my head, pushing it into her crotch as my tongue explored her folded sex. Her clitorus was easy to find, and her reactions to me licking and sucking on it were highly motivating for me to continue.

"I can't take it anymore," She begged, "Tear me open with that thing!"

I continued for just a moment, feeling her near another orgasm. When she started bucking as it rocked her, I moved up into position. Courtney and Suki were able to shift her breasts and continue their tongues' attacks on their friends' nipples as I pulled her in for a kiss, our tongues immediately wrestling.

Sarah took her position between my legs and took hold of my penis, slipping it up and down Brittney's dark slit to lube it before putting it in position to fuck her.

Since she was still bucking with pleasure, I knew I only had a few seconds before she'd be coming down. This seemed ideal, so I pressed my tip into her.

Brittany's tongue stopped moving and her mouth opened wide in our kiss. She grabbed my ass and pushed encouragingly.

I felt her maiden barrier on my cock. Her pussy wasn't as tight as the others had been, but it felt velvety and wonderful all the same. I obeyed her pressing instructions and pushed into her hymen. I felt it stretch, then with an audible "pop", it was gone.

Brittany didn't seem to care, bucking up into me, taking my cock deeper despite the damage I had just done. I pressed into her and found that, like Courtney, I could enter her fully with relative ease.

"FUUUUCK! HE'S FUCKING ME!!!" She screamed in delight.

I gauged that she was taking my dick quiet well, in spite of her fears, and began full strokes.

"Oh, God! Oh, Fuck! Oh, God!" She began to chant in cadence with my thrusting cock. I could tell I was hitting some good spots, so I kept my angle and slowly upped my speed until all Brittany could say was, "God, Fuck, God, Fuck!" As I plowed her.

I discovered that Brittany seemed to have the best muscular control. Suki was just tight, but Brittany clamped down with her vaginal muscles and it felt like she was trying to milk my cock. I knew she was doing it consciously, because when her next orgasm rolled through they stopped as her brain was overloaded.

"Fuck, it feels so big! I've never felt so.... Filled, before!" Brittany moaned as she came down from her orgasm.

When her orgasm faded, her vaginal muscles began working my dick again. I noticed her forehead was furrowed in concentration as she worked her vaginal muscles.

"That feels amazing, but feel free to just enjoy." I told Brittany.

"Fuck... with how... good... this feels.... you deserve... at least.... a little... bit out... of me." Brittany gasped between my thrusts. "Oh, God. I understand why Tanya was such a hoe now. Oh, God."

"Alright, Brittany, I am getting close. I am going to pump my sperm up in you in just a moment." I told her.

All the girls moaned.

I looked back at Sarah. The normally reserved, and in control woman was laying on her side, groping one of her breasts and using her fingers to rub her clit watching my dick ram in and out of Brittany's stretching, bloody cunt.

That sight had me turn around, latch onto the side of Brittany's neck, suckling lightly and licking as I pumped two finally tims, then drove hilt deep in her love tunnel and began dumping sperm into my newest lover.

"OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, FUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Brittany moaned, feeling my sperm hitting her cervix. "Fuck..... Fuck... Fuck.... Fuck......" She breathed with each of my squirts.

Courtney released her mouth's hold on the chocolate colored breast she'd been sucking on, and happily proclaimed, "Welcome to the harem."

"Shit. Fucking hell, that was amazing." Brittany breathed. "How do you not have his dick in you every waking second?"

"Well, it kinda gets sore." Suki grumbled.

"You'll probably experience that once he pulls out." Sarah explained. "It took a second to set in for me."

I sat back, and pulled out of Brittany's vagina.

"Oh, It feels so empty now." She almost cried.

"Celebration photo!" Cheered Courtney, grabbing her phone and moving toward Brittany's lower half.

Brittany had taken being deflowered like a champ, but there was blood everywhere. From halfway to her knee to almost her belly button. I must have really been feeling it though, because she had a solid stream of sperm leaking from her slit down her ass crack by the time I could roll out of the way and Courtney had her pull her knees up by her chest for the photo. Brittany's face was beaming though.

"Fuck." She stated again, "And I can have him do that any time I want?"

"Assuming he isn't in class, or in one of us." Courtney confirmed.

"Just wait," Suki told the newly deflowered girl, "I thought his dick was great in my vagina, but I like it even better in my bum."

"You an anal girl already?" Brittany gasped at her tiny asian friend.

"Yeah, he is a little big for my front hole, but my butt, he can fit entirely in there. It feels so good!" She cheered.

"Wow," She looked down at my deflating member. "Never thought I'd do anal if I got paid for it, let alone doing it for fun...." She was clearly considering it. Suki's endorsement of having my dick up her ass was clearly a surprise.

"Man, I have to pee." Brittany declared, rising from the bed. "Oh, lord. There's the soreness you told me about.... Mh-mhm. Yeah, that's why you don't always have it in you. Makes sense now." And she waddled off toward the bathroom.

"I'm glad she had such a good time." Courtney celebrated. "This is all working better than I had hoped."

Then from down the hall, Brittney exclaimed, "Fuck! No wonder it hurts so much. Could someone come help me clean up?"

Sarah rose elegantly from the bed, and walked out to join her newest harem sister. Courtney left and came back with a washcloth for me, as I was just as covered in Brittany's blood as she had been.

Once everyone was clean, we got dressed.

"Damn Suki, you just watched me fucking lose my v-card and you don't need anything?" Brittany asked.

"No, it was hot, but I think I can wait for tomorrow, or maybe Wednesday." Suki said thoughtfully, "Though if Tom's available tomorrow, I might do it then just so I don't push it. I really hate getting as horny as I used to be all the time."

"Speaking of Wednesday," Courtney said, "I am setting up a guest bedroom and all the furnishings will be delivered on Wednesday. That way you can tell your roommates you are just coming over and doing a late night study party or something, and you can spend the night. Tom always has the best erections first thing in the morning."

"Yeah, Morning wood is a thing, isn't it?" Brittany said, "I remember learning about it during our section on anatomy."

"You learn about how men have erections in the morning in class?" I asked.

"Yeah, med student." She informed me. "It's something you have to ask about as it can have various meanings if a patient is or isn't experiencing it normally in combination with their other symptoms."

"It's a shame we can't just all move in." Suki lamented.

I didn't see anything, but I watched Courtney. This wasn't the first time this had been brought up. I saw her think for a moment, then move on. I was relieved. I mean, I knew her family was loaded, but what was she going to do, buy a freaking dorm for us to live in?

After dinner, Brittany said goodbye, giving me a deep kiss. "Thank you. So much. Tom, I am so excited to do that again... with less soreness next time, I hope."

"Yeah, after the first time it usually gets easier." I told her.

"That's what I heard." She said, grabbing her purse. Then as her hand was on the door. "Do we know who we're inviting next? I assume we're not stopping with just the four of us."

"Sarah has taken over recruiting." Courtney explained. "I would just be picking who I wanted to see Tom's dick in next, because there are several of our friends I really want to see how well they can handle his dick. She actually has a level head about it."

"And I am still debating. I need to spend some time with a couple of them to really assess their needs." Sarah replied.

"So the competition for a dicking isn't going up for a few days?" Brittany teased. "I can live with that. Later everyone. Especially you, Tom." And she gave me a last peck on the lips and walked out the door.

Suki was the next to leave. Had a project she needed to work on.

Once it was just the three of us. Sarah struggled for a bit. "Damn." She finally dropped her elegant facade. "I really got turned on back there. I can't stay long... but could you just pull up my skirt and fuck me on the kitchen table. I need your dick in me before I go."

Courtney squealed as I laughed and turned her around, pressing on her back. "Your wish is my demand." I informed her, pulling her skirt up exposing a g-string. "You came prepared for easy access."

She smiled back at me. "I dreamed about this last night. I guess I shouldn't be surprised my body is responding."

Her g-string was indeed soaked.

"You know you don't have to wait this long. I could have fucked you earlier. I recovered from Brittany a while ago." I told her.

"I know. I don't need foreplay, just stick it in me." She moaned. "I guess I just didn't want the girls to see me as a desperate slut."

"Never." Courtney assured her, lifting her own skirt and playing with herself as I dropped my pants and moved her g-string aside.

True to her word, my dick sank effortlessly into her tight pussy.

"Fuck, use me. Dump in me. Gods." Sarah groaned.

I slammed her like she asked. I only lasted about five minutes, pounding her sopping pussy, before I came. Surprisingly, she came twice from me just rough pounding her pussy like that.

"Fuck.... I guess it is the change in power dynamics. Usually I am the one in control, so being just used like a cheap whore on the table. Fuck." She gasped appreciatively.

"I feel bad. I like to treat my lovers better than that." I told her as she moved her g-string back in place with a smile and lowered her skirt.

"I know." Sarah told me, pecking my check. "But I like to be low maintenance. Call it a kink. See you both soon."

It was kinda sexy, knowing all Sarah had keeping a load of sperm from dripping out of her pussy as she walked to her car was a tiny g-string.

"That was hot." Courtney admitted, watching Sarah drive away. "Think you've got a load for me, stud?" Courtney asked, stroking my crotch as we walked back to the bedroom.

"Give me a few minutes and I think I can manage. The real question is which hole do you want me to dump it in?" I told her.

"Hmmmmm. Now you're asking the hard questions. I think I'm going to have to go pussy today, it's jealous of all the other pussies that got creamed today." Courtney debated.

"Cuddle naked until my cock decides it's time to fuck your brains out?" I suggested.

"You drive a hard bargain, but I accept." Courtney teased squeezing my ass and running for the bedroom.