Too Good To Be True Ch. 11

Story Info
Multiple girls are invited to the harem, but who will join?
6.2k words
4.8
11.6k
24

Part 11 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

The next day in class almost every teacher announced our next tests. Every university teacher ever seemed to think there was a standard test schedule and by avoiding this schedule they would stagger our tests, but since they all did it, we had all five of our classes have tests opening at the testing center at the same time. Part of me was sure they were doing it on purpose.

Courtney had made amazing progress, testament to the fact that she was actually an incredibly intelligent girl. I didn't know where her mother got the idea she needed to cheat, but her last two assignments, done with minimal oversight from me, had gotten nearly 100% grades. I was feeling confident that she would rock this test.

Which was good. When my last paycheck, as Courtney's tutor, had hit my bank account, I'd see that where Courtney had said her father had given me a raise, he'd doubled how much he was paying me. I felt a little bad, yes, I was getting her caught up, but this was amazing pay for me and I was fucking her and that was 90% of why I had this job!

Courtney laughed when I told her my worries, as we studied at the kitchen table I'd fucked Sarah on the night previous, "You know daddy probably suspects we're having sex, right?"

I gulped.

"Oh, come on," Courtney teased, "When I told him I had a boyfriend, he immediately knew it was my tutor. He knows I have my own place so we aren't being chaperoned. He's probably just glad I'm not a sad 21 year old virgin anymore. This isn't the 1800s, he's not going to force you into a shotgun wedding... unless maybe you get me pregnant, and even then, I could get an abortion if I wanted. Though I think I'd happily bear your child."

"I think we're getting off topic, having children is great, but that won't be for a while and we have tests to study for." I reminded her.

"Oh, yeah, the girls will be coming over in a bit to study. It's a regular thing." Courtney informed me.

"The whole harem?" I asked.

"Plus a few that haven't joined yet. You've met Debbie, Tina and Abby. I don't think Tiffany will end up joining the harem, she seems pretty okay without sex in her life, but who knows. Khloe's a hard one to tell if she'll join. I'll leave that up to Sarah to figure out." Courtney explained.

True to her predictions, the gaggle of college girls, half of them virgins, the other half my lovers, showed up about an hour later. Brittany, Sarah and Suki were each dressed as they normally did. Brittany in a tight shirt and short skirt. Sarah in professional attire. Finally, Suki, in a t-shirt and skinny Jeans.

After removing her jacket, Debbie was wearing a t-shirt just thin enough that I could tell she was wearing a black underwire bra that pushed up her tits into prime viewing position. Her jeans were low enough that when she bent over to get her books out of her bags her panty's string waistband, and the string that was all that would cover her ass, were easily visible.

Abby was wearing a tank top, which didn't hide her blue bar straps, but was thick enough I couldn't make out the actual bra. She'd recently gotten a haircut and her bright red hair came down to her shoulders, which got in the way of her studying, so after a minute she put it up in a ponytail. Her sweatpants gave no clues as to what panties covered her sexual openings.

Tina apologized for being a 'hot, sweaty mess' but she'd just finished a jog. "I study better once I've worked out in some way." She explained. Even in chilly October, she'd gone jogging in running shorts and a sports top. That was erection inducing, given I'd seen the goods underneath.

"If you'd like, there are two bathrooms here and both have showers. You could rinse off." Courtney offered, winking at me subtly. She could tell what effect Tina was having on me.

"If the smell bothers anyone, let me know and I'll shower, but I shower regularly so I shouldn't smell too bad."

Since it was my first time meeting Tiffany and Khloe, Courtney introduced us.

Khloe was dressed very conservatively, with a loose sweatshirt and a long skirt. The blonde didn't have much in the way of an ass, but when she leaned correctly, her breasts pressed against her top, revealing breasts that were at least c-cup.

"Now, I'm happy that you found a man who makes you happy," Khloe affirmed, "But don't go doing the devil's tango, you should keep yourself pure still until your wedding night, you know?"

Courtney assured her we'd keep that in mind.

Tiffany was graduating early in December, the bleached blonde girl had c-cup breasts under a faux-fur vest and high waisted jeans covering a tight ass. But as Courtney said, she seemed the most content of the lot.

For all her talk of avoiding "the devil's tango", Khloe was obviously turned on to have a man in the group. When she leaned back her erect nipples pressed through her sweatshirt and I noticed a couple of times that she'd press her skirt down just enough to touch the top of her vagina's lips, while glancing at me. Then she'd pull her skirt, when she'd notice me noticing, to make it sit normally as opposed to the obvious canyon between her legs. It would have been far easier to hide in a shorter skirt.

Courtney ordered pizzas at dinnertime, so we could eat without interrupting our studies.

Once pizza was being eaten, Suki snuck into the hall and once she was hidden from everyone but me and Courtney she motioned me to the bedroom.

"Go," Courtney whispered, "if anyone asks I'll say you're in the bathroom."

I quietly slipped into the hallway.

Suki was naked on the bed by the time I arrived. "I'm sorry, I just need a distraction from all the studying." She explained, handing me the lube from Courtney's side table as I finished stripping, "and the thought I'd your dick in my ass was very distracting."

"We'll have to do this quickly, or we'll arouse suspicion." I told her, lubing my finger and starting to prep her ass.

"I don't care if it's quick. I will study much better with an ass contentedly full of your cum." Suki informed me, relaxing her tiny sphincter to let my finger more comfortably in her tiny anus.

I prepped her quickly, then pressed my dick into her ass. Suki pressed a pillow into her face to stifle her moan as her ass stretched to receive my girth. Her ass was still so tight, but as soon as she stopped moaning, she cast the pillow aside and pulled at me, begging me to fill her bowels with my length.

It took me a couple of thrusts to reopen her tight anal cavity and to get my dick to properly start making that first turn in her bowels, but then I happily pounded her in her desired hole, remembering what Courtney had said about quick sex taking less energy. Here it totally made sense to me. And when Suki reclaimed her pillow to moan her orgasm into, I was content I was a satisfactory lover. She even came a second time when I blew my load deep in her ass.

Courtney had gotten disposable wipes for the bedroom, so she wouldn't have to keep getting washcloths to clean me up, and Suki and I used them for a quick cleanup. But Suki's ass was still full of my sperm when she pulled her white cotton panties up and covered them with her skinny jeans.

"Thanks," Suki said, kissing me. "I needed that." And after a quick trip to the bathroom, she returned to the gaggle of studying girls.

I waited for a minute before returning, but Brittany caught my eye and winked, with a quick glance at the very happy Suki.

Sarah caught me in the kitchen, "So, Tiffany is not an option for the harem, she isn't a virgin," she whispered, "but the rest of the girls are prime candidates. Debbie will likely join tonight, if invited. Tina and Abby will take a few days to warm to the idea. Khloe might take some convincing, but with Suki as her roommate I'm sure eventually she'll accept that she has sexual needs that must be met. Surely, you've seen how frustrated the poor girl is. The rest of the harem is okay with me extending a group invitation. It's that okay with you?" I nodded and she walked away as if nothing had happened.

The last couple of pizza slices went into the fridge and studying resumed for another hour before Tiffany stood, stretched and sighed, "Sorry guys, I've got to head out. I've got early classes tomorrow and a project at home to work on. I'd have brought it, but it's hard to transport."

Quick hugs were given. I almost stood apart, but Tiffany insisted, "You're dating my girl, Courtney, so you're part of the group and I hug everyone." So I gave her a laugh and a quick squeeze, then she was on her way.

Once she was gone, Sarah got everyone's attention, "There's something I would like to discuss with all of you, but it is a delicate matter that I'd appreciate not being discussed with anyone outside this group."

"That's why you waited for Tiffany to leave?" Abby laughed, "Love her, but that girl can't keep a secret to save her life."

"Indeed." Sarah confirmed. "May I have your words you won't speak of what we discuss, outside of the present company, or others I tell you are included in the discussion?"

Khloe was the first to promise, by all she held dear to keep Sarah's confidence, and I could tell from Sarah's face that she'd already accomplished her goal with that. Everyone else, me included, acknowledged the promise.

"Friends," Sarah began, "we have all lamented the lack of good men in our lives. And now a simple solution is before us. Courtney and Tom have already welcomed several of us to join in the joy of their relationship. They wished me to extend this invitation to you as well. This is a committed relationship that you must exclude yourselves from other men to engage in, and you must show you aren't bringing any sexual diseases into the relationship, but if you accept Tom is willing to satisfy your sexual desires. Brittany, Suki, and myself have all benefited from the arrangement. All activities are voluntary. And new members to the arrangement must be accepted by all current members. Any questions?"

Debbie blurted out, "So Courtney is willing to let us get fucked by Tom?"

Sarah winced and as the words sunk in Khloe gasped in horror.

"This is sin!" She gasped.

"Khloe, if you believe in God, you believe he created us as we are. We have sexual needs and none of ours were being provided for. We have been provided a safe and encouraging environment to have those needs taken care of." Sarah addressed her, the turned to Debbie, "But your assessment is pretty close. Prove you don't have any STDs, and promise to do nothing with other men and so long as you stick to that, you'll be part of the group that Courtney allows to have sexual relations of whatever kind we wish with Tom, so long as it is consensual on the part of both parties."

"Fuck yeah," Debbie exclaimed, "I'm in."

"But this is sinful!" Khloe declared again.

"The real sin is how this generation of men treat women as toys, to be played with and cast aside." Sarah replied, "Marriage as an institution was not a legal matter until recent history. In biblical times, what Courtney and Tom have could have been considered a marriage, and we his concubines, like with David and Solomon."

"That's not how it is done." Khloe insisted stubbornly, but without thinking about it, her hips were grinding as the thought turned her on.

"Courtney, are you really okay with this?" Tina asked, concerned.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. Tom is a wonderful man, he takes good care of me, and I couldn't be happy knowing you all are miserable when I have a means and all I have to do is share. We've shared everything else, and we're closer than sisters. I feel like I can share anything with you all, even my man."

"What about being seen in public?" Abby says, "Sex would be nice and all, but I want to be able to go on picnics with my man and go out to dinner sometimes?"

"I've been thinking about that." Sarah replied, "And while publicly we aren't in a relationship with Tom, it isn't unheard of for a woman to let her friends take her man out to make sure he is the same around them as he is with her. We'd be taking him on "friend-dates", because 'if you date one of us, you're part of the group, and if you're part of the group, you're kinda dating all of us.'"

"I kinda like that." Abby muttered.

"But it's still sin!" Khloe continued to declare. No one was taking her seriously, or paying attention to her, but I noticed she was trying to lean forward to hide the fact that she was squeezing her legs together and gripping her hips hard. She seemed to refuse to bend to the need between her legs.

"I'll have to think about it." Tina concluded. "Besides, even if I wanted to join now, I'd have to get tested for STDs first, right?"

"Correct." Sarah confirmed.

Debbie laughed, "I go with Brittany and donate plasma for spending money. They test us regularly, and I have the results here."

I glanced at Brittany. She had told us she donated blood. Donating plasma accomplished the same thing for the purpose of verifying her STD status, but had one major difference. You got paid to donate plasma. Brittany saw my concerned look and glanced away. It was a small thing, but when you grew up knowing your family had financial problems like mine had before my father had sobered up, you recognized it. Brittany was struggling. She had to donate plasma for money, and it wasn't for going to the mall. I'd have to bring that up to Courtney later. Surely we could do something to help her with more than just her sexual needs.

Abby shrugged, "I need to get tested too."

"Abstinence is the only test I need!" Khloe moaned as she continued to grind her hips into the chair, the girls pretended not to notice. I realized that this was a thing. Suki had needed to masterbate and they had tried to make her comfortable with the fact. Khloe clearly needed it too, but it conflicted with her obvious religious beliefs, so they ignored it and pretended it wasn't a thing so she could cling to what dignity she had.

Debbie showed her test results to Sarah, "So if I'm in, could, like, could I have sex with him now?"

Courtney shrugged. "I don't see why not. No one else is in dire need right now. I think he took care of Suki earlier."

Tina and Abby stared at Suki, "Is that why you didn't have to go masterbate at all today?"

"Yeah, I got what I needed and was good." She glowed.

"Fuck yeah! You get'im girl." Debbie cheered, "Or, I guess I will."

Tina and Abby glanced at each other.

"No one has to leave. You have been invited and just need a clean test to join. If you want to watch, I don't think anyone here would begrudge you. But warning you, most of us get naked to watch." Sarah told them.

"It wasn't like we didn't do that the other day at that party." Tina laughed. "He's seen everything already."

"Immodesty!" Khloe gasped, "Have you no shame?" But her hips were wiggling again.

Debbie jumped up excited. "I can't believe I'm gonna get fucked tonight!"

"If you are willing, we've been keeping a photo collection of celebrations of each of us losing our virginities." Sarah explained.

"Fuck, that's hot. I am so game." Debbie agreed.

Courtney laughed, "Come to the bedroom and let's be about it then!"

The girls made their way to the bedroom, Courtney leading me by the hand to go deflower her friend and my newest harem girl. Only Khloe stayed behind, but from her look, I'd guess she was going to sneak to the hall for a show.

Debbie was half-naked before we even got to the bedroom. Debbie was the largest in the group, her tits must have been DD-cup, and her ass was bigger even than Brittany's.

"Admit it," She taunted me, "You've been eyeing these and wanting to have a go with them since you met me." She said, jiggling her tits at me. "Now come spank my ass and make me your cum dump!"

Usually I didn't like talk like that, it wasn't respectful, and a relationship had to be built on respect. But it wasn't the first time I'd compromised to satisfy a harem member's kink.

"You'd like that, huh?" I asked her as she practically ripped off the rest of her clothes and flopped on the bed, her ass jiggling. I could tell her ass wasn't the firm, muscular ass I preferred, but I was sure I could enjoy it all the same. "You want to be my cum bucket."

"Ohh yes. Make me your bitch!" She moaned. I wasn't even touching her, but between being the center of attention while naked and the degrading sex talk, she was already soaked.

I stepped up and slapped her giant ass, getting a good handful to squeeze.

"Fuck!" She gasped. "That's right, dirty boy. Use my body. Ugh, I want it so bad."

Courtney stepped up, "We're all on the pill. Does he need to use a condom with you?"

"Fuck that." Debbie snapped, "I've been on the pill since I knew what it was. Told my period to fuck right off for two months. Let him dump in me and do what he wants."

I started groping and playing with her to get her ready. "No!" She moaned, "I want your dick!"

"If you aren't aroused enough, it's gonna hurt more." I told her, her vagina was clearly visible as she splayed her legs and the small amount of groping I had done, I had already felt her hymen.

"I don't give a shit." She breathed. "Use my hole, dump your cum in me, I'm yours to use as a human sperm bank."

Wow, I thought, Debbie really likes the degrading sex talk. I wondered if that was something Sarah should work with her on.

But I wasn't going to spurn a direct request like that. I lined up and pressed my head into her. I expected her vagina to be looser than the others because she was a larger girl, but was pleasantly surprised as her lips opened to accept my dick that it was still nice and tight inside. Just when my head finished entering her, it encountered her hymen.

"Fuck! That my cherry?" She gasped.

"Yeah, all I have to do is break that and you won't be a virgin anymore." I told her.

I heard a gasp from the door and a sneaky glance showed me Khloe, one hand up her sweatshirt, obviously mauling her breast, the other clinging to her hips with white knuckles. Khloe was indeed as bad off as Suki had been and worse, she religiously was opposed to it. The self loathing she must feel when she thinks about how she has to sate her desires must eat her up. She definitely needed something, but I wasn't sure joining the harem would help. I'd have to work with Sarah to make sure we were actually helping her.

"Fuck!" Debbie moaned, bringing me back to the virgin I was deflowering at the moment.

"Okay, I can break it hard and fast, like ripping off a bandaid or I can try to do it slowly and hopefully let you get used to it as it's happening." I told her. "Which do you want?"

"Oh baby, you're so sweet. But if it isn't letting you in, then it's gotta go!" She moaned, "Rip it!"

I nodded and pushed hard.

Much like when I had deflowered Courtney, the push was a little harder than needed and in result I bottomed out.

"FUCK!" Debbie screamed. "Oh Tom! FUCK! FUCK ME!"

Not needing more encouragement, I started pumping her pussy hard.

"Tell me I'm your bitch, your cum dump." She begged.

"Debbie, you are mine. I will use you how I want." I told her, as she gasped in pleasure from my words and my dick in combination. "I will fill your holes with my sperm and make you mine."

She shuddered in an orgasm.

As nice as she felt, she wasn't nearly as tight as Suki, and she wasn't milking me like Brittany had, so I was confident I could go for a few more minutes.

Then the harem got involved.

Courtney and Suki started attacking Debbies giant tits. Sucking and squeezing and licking, they surprised the larger girl. "Oh fuck, yes!" Use me! Enjoy me!" Debbie invited, groaning from the stimulation.

Sarah started groping half of Debbie's ass, and Brittany started playing with my balls. The ass was apparently sensitive, because combined with the assault on her tits by Suki and Courtney and my assault on her vagina, Debbie came again. With Brittany gently massaging and squeezing my balls, I felt my climax building quickly.

12