Too Good To Be True Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for me to break in my cum dump?" I asked the spasming girl.

"USE ME!" Debbie begged.

Feeling my scrotum and body surge, Brittany redoubled her efforts, and I felt my already boiling erection skyrocket. I pushed in as deep as I could, feeling my dick pressed against Debbie's cervix and released. Sperm flooded her no longer virgin channel.

Debbie screamed again in pleasure. No words, just orgasmic joy.

Then she settled.

"Damn, that was hot." Debbie groaned.

When I had finished cumming, the other girls had backed off to give Debbie space.

"It was so much better having everyone here." Debbie almost cried. "I love you guys."

"We love you too, that's why we didn't want to deprive you of this." Courtney told her.

My dick was still balls deep in Debbie, but I glanced at the door and saw Khloe's ass in her skirt slink around the corner.

Starting to feel my erection fade, I pulled loose from Debbie's love hole.

"Ooo!" Debbie crowed, "Picture time!"

Debbie spread her legs as wide as she could and made sure to frame her hole. She wasn't bleeding badly, but the blood of a deflowered virgin was clearly there.

Courtney snapped the picture, as Debbie pushed my cum out of her hole.

Tina and Abby retreated into a corner, they had gotten naked with the other girls, but hadn't participated, not being a part of the harem yet. Abby was already pulling on her clothes, and I could tell she was uncomfortable being naked where Tina seemed more comfortable in just her skin. I couldn't tell what they were saying, but it was obviously related to the revelation they had just received and the event they had just watched.

Debbie finally came down from her high enough to develop her regular boundaries. "I hope that wasn't too much.... I've just... I thought it was so hot in the videos I've seen online and... it turned me on."

"We don't shame anyone for their sexual preferences here." Courtney assured her, cleaning her up with the wipes. "If you want Tom to talk to you like that, he seemed okay with it. We just want to make sure you are getting what you need. And Sarah here is our resident therapist. If you need to work things out with her, that's fine."

"And don't forget to go pee." Brittany interjected, "It helps avoid UTIs and we all know how much those suck."

"Yay for the med student." Debbie called, "I hate UTIs, they are the worst." She grabbed her clothes and hurried to the bathroom, her ass jiggling.

"Can we talk... not naked?" Abby asked.

"Of course." Courtney assured her, and we all dressed quickly and returned to the living room where Khloe was waiting like she hadn't come and watched.

"Back from your sinful activities?" Khloe asked, blushing profusely. Her eyes struggling and failing to keep away from my crotch.

"It was glorious." Debbie told Khloe.

"Well, at least you enjoyed your first steps on the path to hell." Khloe prodded prudishly.

"So," Abby announced. "I'm not going to pretend that wasn't hot and I didn't get turned on." She started.

"Don't fall for the temptation, sister!" Khloe begged.

"I need some time to think, but I will reach out to you tomorrow. Now it sounded like generally Tom is... more gentle with someone on their first time... right?" Abby questioned.

"Oh yes, Tom is usually quite the gentleman. But he also is really good about playing up to what his lover wants." Courtney explained. "We all heard what Debbie was asking for and Tom gave it to her. How are you feeling Debbie?"

"Sore as a bitch." She groaned. "But man, I really did need that."

Abby was deep in thought.

"Is it usually over that fast?" Tina asked

"No, usually Tom likes making it last. It makes him feel like a better lover, but unless he's already come and been brought back to full erection, he usually doesn't last more than ten or fifteen minutes once he's' inside, so he likes to make you orgasm several times before he involves his dick." Courtney informed Tina.

"Also, I was kinda sabotaging him." Brittany admitted. "I bet it would be hard to last very long with me playing with his balls like that."

"Okay, so what's the longest he's lasted?" Tina asked.

"The longest we've ever gone was, what, two hours?" Courtney laughed.

"If you count foreplay, and all the stuff I do before I stick it in, and then going back to that afterward, yeah, I think we did that." I confirmed. "Sorry, I don't pay attention to the clock while making love to someone."

"That's good." Tina assured me. "I just get tired of boys who can't even keep up on a jog."

Running wasn't my favorite, but I could manage well enough.

Khloe was aghast, "I can't believe you are even considering this! I'd need a direct sign from God for this to even be an option! You all disgust me!" And she stormed out.

"She's my roommate." Suki told me, "I'll talk to her."

Khloe's departure broke the unspoken desire to remain and the girls all filtered out.

Debbie laughed and flashed her tits at me after opening the door. "They'll be back for you." And she laughed, lowering her shirt and bra again.

"I should have known she'd be a bit of an exhibitionist." Sarah remarked.

It was just Sarah, Courtney and me now.

"Did that go how you expected?" I asked her.

"Better." She informed me. "I thought it would take much longer before Khloe caved and watched one of us make love to you. I am betting that Abby will cave first. She'll want to have sex just the two of you... maybe including Courtney. Then Tina will come around. Hope you've kept up with your cardio for her. She treats everything like an endurance sport. Though her vagina might get sore and help you keep the first time reasonable. Then, I think Khloe will cave to her desires."

"How long have you been psychoanalyzing your friends?" I asked her.

Sarah shrugged, "Once you start learning it, it can be hard to turn off. Everyone has tells and little things that give them away."

Sarah turned to me, "How are you doing?"

I shrugged, "I mean, I am feeling pretty spent at the moment. But other than the fact that these events can be stressful, I am doing well. I was worried I wouldn't be able to help Courtney get caught up fast, but she is amazing. She is learning faster than I dreamed."

Courtney beamed at the praise.

"And how is the situation with your families?" She pressed.

"My family is excited to meet Courtney at Thanksgiving. Her family is unavailable for Thanksgiving, so I'll meet them at Christmas." I explained.

"Is that stressful for you?" She asked.

"Well, my family is pretty accepting, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm just worried her family won't... like her being with an average guy like me from a nothing family. I mean her father is rich enough that instead of getting her an apartment, he bought her a house." I gestured.

"And you worry you don't have enough to offer to be of value to a man like that?" Sarah finished for me, but left me open to refute it.

I couldn't.

"And now you have a bunch of women that are all committed to you, and you worry that you can't meet our needs, other than the sexual ones?" Sarah pressed.

I was silent. There was nothing I could do. Without Courtney I was literally no one. I couldn't provide hardly for myself alone, let alone the half-dozen girls who were pledging themselves to my harem.

"Is this how you feel Tom?" Courtney prodded.

"Is she wrong?" I whispered. "I am nobody. I'm not rich. I'm not someone with anything that could be of value except for being Courtney's boyfriend."

Sarah stopped Courtney from speaking.

"Now Tom, do you remember why Courtney picked you?" Sarah nudged me.

"Because she didn't want to lose her virginity to a rapist." I replied, you just don't realize I was the rapist.

"She could have chosen anyone. Why did she choose you?" Sarah returned to the point she'd been trying to make.

"Because I wasn't a fuck-boy." I replied, "That's not exactly a glowing qualification."

"That was only one reason." Sarah reiterated, "What were the other reasons?"

"Because I wasn't an asshole to women." I said. When I'm not blackmailing them, I thought.

"You are a gentleman. You are intelligent. You are also ingenuitive." She replied, "Let's go over your relationship with Courtney really quickly, because that is what her family will learn about you. Yes, your relationship had extenuating circumstances that accelerated the start." Sarah conceded.

That is one way to put it, I thought.

"But did you press your advantage and force Courtney into anything she didn't want?" Sarah asked.

"There kinda wasn't anything she didn't want." I lamely admitted.

"How often were you having sex?" Sarah pressed.

"As often as she wanted it." I replied.

"Exactly, as often as SHE wanted it." Sarah emphasized.

"You let her lead on everything. You could have pressed her to have sex with you almost constantly, and in her unstable position, she would have accommodated you. But you didn't." Sarah persisted.

"Then when you found out about the blackmailer." She continued.

When she told me about what I was doing... I thought.

"You not only found a way to free her from that." Sarah stated, "But it was one that helped her and her goals advance. You didn't judge her. Again, you didn't press your advantage. Everything you have done with Courtney has freed and empowered Courtney." Sarah insisted.

I had to admit that, even with the blackmail being my action, without it, not only would Courtney be still a virgin, without a job, cheating to get through school, but Suki would still be a mess, and the rest of the girls would still be sexually frustrated and without an outlet.

"You got her a job." Sarah insisted. "Do you know how long all of us have been pushing her to do that? Are you aware how long we've been trying to get her to do all these steps that you have led her through in a few short weeks?"

I looked at Courtney, who just grudgingly nodded.

"Do you really think that the girls sold her test keys to 'study'? We knew what was going on, but we couldn't help her the way you did. So we pretended it wasn't happening." Sarah declared.

"You have been an amazing source of growth and development for Courtney, and if her parents can't see that, I'd be shocked." Sarah said.

I felt a little better. I guess having a therapist on call wasn't such a bad thing.

"Now, when was the last time you had sex that you weren't solely focused on your partner's pleasure but accepted that she was taking care of you?" Sarah asked.

I looked at Courtney, "I think it's been about a week and a half."

Sarah took my hand, "Let's fix that."

Courtney took my other hand and they led me to the bedroom.

"Um, I kinda just dumped everything I had in Debbie, I don't think I'll be able to cum for you guys." I admitted.

"That's okay. We're just going to see how much we can do for you. If I recall correctly, so long as we can get you erect, not being able to cum should let you relax and enjoy what we do to you. But I think to start, how would you like a massage?" Sarah assured me.

"I haven't had a massage in years." I admitted.

"Oh good, then hopefully you won't realize that I am not the best at this." Sarah laughed, as we entered the bedroom. "I took a few classes a year ago, when... when I needed an excuse to touch a man's body.... But that isn't important here. What's important is that we take care of the lone man who's taking care of a growing army of girls." She smiled.

The three of us got naked. Sarah had me lay down on the bed, my head sideways on a pillow.

"I should get us a massage table." Courtney stated thoughtfully.

"You want to learn?" Sarah asked, a little surprised.

"Of course, he's my boyfriend. I want to take care of him." Courtney declared.

Sarah and Courtney took turns, as Sarah guided Courtney through working the tension and knots out of the muscles of my back, shoulders and neck. I felt amazing. Then they rolled me over. Next attention was given to the front of my shoulders, my chest and arms.

As they worked lower, my member began to stir and gradually a full erection formed.

"Oh, good." Sarah stated happily, "He's responding well."

"But if we have sex, Tom always puts his lover first." Courtney struggled.

"Well, there are a few things we can do that put Tom first." Sarah laughed and she took my dick in her mouth. Like Suki, she struggled to get even half of my dick in her mouth, but she wasn't trying to just swallow it. Sarah took it slow and gently, licking and savoring every contact with my dick.

"Mhm, Sarah, you seem to be good at that." Courtney praised.

"I read a lot of... spicy... novels." Sarah admitted, "You'd be surprised, some of them have good advice. Most of them are trash, but some of them have gems here and there. Usually I google things I find about pleasing a man and try to figure out if they are real or not. I'm glad to see at least some were real."

She resumed gently and lovingly sucking and enjoying my cock. Courtney was almost literally taking notes.

"If you'd like you can suck on the base of his dick and his balls." Sarah told her, "Just remember, we're making him feel appreciated, not trying to just milk cum out of him."

Having two girls gently sucking and licking my dick and balls was heavenly. I was so glad I had started shaving my downstairs area back before Courtney and I had actually gotten together. I had thought of doing laser hair removal like Courtney had, but where her hair was dark, mine was light and that made laser hair removal a non-option.

I have no idea how long they spent, spoiling me with their attention. I could tell when they switched who was sucking my base and who was sucking the tip, because while Courtney didn't deepthroat me, per say, she was able to take a lot more of me in her mouth.

Eventually, Sarah let Courtney completely take over the care of my penis and she kept massaging down my lower body and legs.

And with one of my harem girls sucking my dick and another massaging out all the stress in my body, I felt all more relaxed than I had in the longest time. The two girls kept at it, making me moan and sigh with pleasure and enjoyment as they worked their magic on my body. Finally, the exhaustion of the day combined with the extreme relaxation overcame me, and I fell asleep.

12