Too Good To Be True Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kinky." I told her.

"You bet." She teased back.

When Abby returned she gathered her clothes, "Well, I've stayed longer than anticipated." She announced. "Tina's gonna be jealous."

"I forget you two are roommates this year." Courtney exclaimed, "How's that going?"

"We should have done it when we met last year." Abby lamented, "She obsesses over keeping the bathroom clean and I do the kitchen, plus her workout classes I join her in have helped me lose eight pounds!"

"Amazing. I'm glad you two are so compatible." Courtney congratulated her.

"Yeah, Tina probably would have come yesterday, but she 'had to do a jog' to work the horniness out of her system or something and the medical offices closed before she got there. She went second thing this morning to get tested." Abby informed us.

"After another jog?" Courtney guessed.

"What else?" Abby rolled her eyes, "Can't interrupt that routine."

"Well, tell Tina we'll be home any time after two tomorrow." She said, and she opened the door.

Khloe was pacing anxiously outside. One look at Abby and she moaned, almost in tears, "You did it. You gave in to sin." And she ran away sniveling.

We exchanged glances. Khloe was an interesting girl, alright.

"Do you think she was watching the house? Or was she watching you?" Courtney asked Abby.

"Does it matter? She clearly wants what I just got, or she wouldn't hang around. But she needs to make up her mind." Abby stated, awfully certain for a girl who had specifically not come for the sex she had so clearly enjoyed and planned to continue enjoying.

After Abby left, Courtney texted Sarah the good news.

Shortly later a group text went out, "Hey, Sarah here. Thought we should have a place to discuss our harem related activities, we will add people to the chat as the harem grows. Speaking of which, Abby, welcome to the harem."

Congratulation texts came in from all the other harem girls.

Courtney helped me add all of the girls as contacts in my phone so I could follow who was who.

"Tina's pissed I joined before her," Abby told the group, "She'll need to be in this chat by tomorrow evening. Tom, she says to be ready at your place at two. She wants to see if you are worth the hype."

"Stay hydrated." Brittany advised.

"She want any support there?" Suki asked.

"Nah, she says Courtney can be there to snap the picture, but she says she's used to pushing through pain when she knows what's on the other side."

My cock stirred at the thought.

Courtney decided she wanted to wait for me to fully recover before claiming the contents of my balls, so we went back to grading and checking over her practice test. She had made great strides. And I was confident she'd absolutely nail the tests next week.

"I can't believe I didn't just study harder in the first place." Courtney grumbled. "I bet I just gave up in junior high when my mom first pressured me to cheat."

"Well, on the good side of things, if you hadn't cheated, you wouldn't have been blackmailed and you wouldn't have turned to me for help and none of this would be happening." I told her.

"It almost makes me forgive the bastard. At least he didn't give me an STD. I just wish you were the only man who could claim he'd had sex with me. I feel bad saying only girls who are virgins can join the harem, when I've had another man." Courtney confessed.

I still couldn't bring myself to tell her. "It was extenuating circumstances, as far as I'm concerned, you've only had sex with me. And Sarah and Abby know, and they don't begrudge you either."

"Thanks Tom, you really are the best." She told me.

Just then I got a text from Brittany, "Bringing you some supplements. Need to keep you properly nourished or your sperm count might drop."

"Brittany is coming by with supplements for me." I told Courtney, "Then it's a good thing I waited. Brittany's only had you once, I can wait until you've recovered."

Brittany was wearing a Pink v-neck t-shirt and fleece leggings when she arrived.

Courtney hugged her and Brittany gave me a hug and a kiss. Then, noticing my hands safely on her waist, Brittany laughed, "Honey, if I didn't want my ass groped, I wouldn't wear leggings in front of you."

I kissed her again and grabbed a handful of her ass on each side, giving a firm loving squeeze to her tush.

"MMmmmmmmmm." Brittany hummed, enjoying me enjoying her ass. "I've been thinking about what Suki said about anal sex, and I've been thinking I want to try it."

"I like it too. It's different but good. It can be a bit... rough... when it first starts, but once you get past that it feels amazing." Courtney agreed.

"My girls back home always said it was best being on top for anal." Brittany informed me.

"I'm down for you riding my dick with your ass." I assured her.

"Good!" she laughed, me still kneading her ass, "I could tell you were liking my ass today."

"You'll probably want me to lube it up for you and prep it with my fingers first, but I'll happily let you take over." I told her.

"Such a gentleman," she teased, "willing to let the girl do the work."

"Only when she wants to." I told her, kissing her and giving her ass an extra squeeze before leading her to the bedroom.

I pulled her top off and began mauling her tits as I removed her lacy pink bra one handed and then started sucking on her chocolate colored breasts.

Her leggings were easy to pull off of her, revealing her lacy pink thong. I loved thongs and g-strings. Something about how they technically covered a girl, teasing what was underneath, but also providing easy access to the hidden goods.

I picked the ebony girl and tossed her on the bed, diving between her hips and pulling the thong aside to start licking her snatch.

"Damn, you really know how to make a girl feel wanted, even when she knows you have your main girl right there and you were fucking a tight virgin just, like, an hour ago!" Brittany moaned.

I was too busy slurping her pussy to answer.

When she clenched and spammed in her orgasm, I pulled her thong off. I'd hate to stain it with lube. I started playing with Brittany's tiny pink asshole with my finger as I continued to lick her cunt. Courtney handed me the lube and got closer to get a better view.

I dribbled a little lube on her tight pucker and started working a finger into her ass. As her butt accepted my finger and sphincter expanded, Brittany moaned and gasped.

"Right to business, just like I like it." Brittany praised.

My finger tunneled deeper into her booty, doing small circles to stretch her out.

"That is something else!" Brittany breathed.

Judging that she was ready I started working a second finger to her slowly gaping ass.

"Mmmmm." She groaned, her forehead creasing.

"It's quite the stretch, isn't it? Just push through, it passes quickly." Courtney told her.

Brittany nodded.

I kept preparing her ass to be fucked.

"Okay, I think your ass is ready, I can fuck it a little bit before you get on top or you can just go on top." I told her.

"I can take it." Brittany informed me, "I will go on top. Though, Courtney, could you help line him up?"

I laid down, my rod pointing skyward. And while Courtney helped Brittany line up, I lubed up my cock with the excess from lubing Brittany's ass.

Brittany got her ass over my dick, and Courtney held my dick's head at Brittany's puckered backdoor.

Brittany had her feet on the bed and crouched like a frog, and lowered herself letting gravity spear my dick into her ass.

Her pucker opened and her sphincter relented, both massaging my cock as slowly her ass swallowed my rod.

She kept going, her mouth opening wide in pleasure and pain as her anal cavity was split by my cock.

"Oh, wow." Brittany gasped, "That cock does things to me I can't explain."

"Damn, Brittany. You just took him up your ass in one shot?" Courtney exclaimed.

"What was I supposed to do?" Brittany shuddered.

"A little bit at a time!" Courtney laughed, "Your ass is probably going to be super sore tomorrow, but you might as well enjoy it now. Start lifting yourself and GENTLY lowering yourself. Or bounce a little bit. You can also rock, side to side or front and back. I'm still learning what I like."

Brittany started doing little bouncing motions. "Oh fuck. That does feel amazing."

Brittany began really jiggling, and I reached up and played with her tits. My cock was in heaven with her tight ass clenching and bouncing up my length. And her tits were jiggling nicely and I couldn't not grope them.

Then I realized I still had access to her pussy and clit. My right hand had been in her ass, so I dropped my left hand down and started rubbing her clit.

"FFuuuuuuuuck!" Brittany screamed, cuming with my dick buried in her ass.

Her legs dropped her ass, skewering her deeply in her ass with my cock.

Once she recovered, Brittany cocked her head to the side. "I'm going to try something."

"Go for it." I told her, having enjoyed her ass so far.

She shifted her hips a little, then she started twerking. Her ass jiggling and bouncing felt amazing on my penis.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" She moaned, "All that twerking practice is paying off now!"

I was rapidly reaching my peak.

"I'm going to cum in your ass!" I told Brittany.

"Fuuuuuuck! Yes!" Brittany gasped, "Fill my ass!"

I released deep into her bowels.

"Fuck!" She gasped, shuddering as her ass exploded with another orgasm. "You... can... feel... each.... squirt...."

Brittany laid back. My dick sliding out of her ass, with a small pop, as the head exited her newly stretched backdoor.

"God, fucking, damn!" Brittany breathed.

"Your ass was fabulous." I told her, watching the white sperm running down her dark brown ass cheeks.

"That was so hot to watch." Courtney agreed.

"You gonna get some, honey?" Brittany asked Courtney.

"I'll get him later," Courtney told her, "But even if I wanted to, there's only a half-hour until the furniture gets dropped off for the second bedroom."

"You're sweet to do that." Brittany told her, as we dressed.

"You can tell your roommates, I have a spare bedroom and bring a few changes of clothing over." Courtney told her, and we returned to the main living area.

"Girl, I'd move in if I could. Latisha keeps eating my food." Brittany said, "But I don't want to be a leech."

"You wouldn't be." Courtney said, then glanced at me. "Um, you're the first of the girls I wanted to talk to... but... If Tom and I had a bigger place... so all the girls could move in... Would you?"

"Are you serious?" Brittany asked, kind of incredulous.

"Yeah. I am serious." Courtney affirmed.

"Courtney, a house like that would cost millions of dollars." I told her. "Would your father really buy you a place like that for you to live in while you go to school?"

"He seemed open to the idea. I told him I wanted to start, like, an unofficial sorority for my girlfriends. He said he thought that was a great idea. I told him it would need a Sorority House, and if we were doing that, we might as well offer my girlfriends a place to live. He said he'd look into it and tell me at Christmas." Courtney replied.

"So you want to get a giant mansion where we can all live together and have unfettered access to Tom?" Brittany asked, verifying.

Courtney nodded. "I know the real estate guy my dad used and reached out to him. He verified daddy was looking into places. Apparently, there is a place about 2 miles from campus, 25 bedrooms and 22 bathrooms. It has all your basics: indoor pool, hot tub, indoor gym, home theater, massage room, three kitchens, four dining rooms, but only a 10 car garage. I think some movie star wants to get rid of it, but he can't sell it. I bet daddy could get a good deal."

Brittany and I looked at each other. "That place must be a pain to clean." Brittany finally said.

"Oh, come on. You know I don't even clean this place. And I could have my chauffeur come in and we could carpool to campus. Tina could use the in-home gym to start doing those online workout classes she's been talking about. Suki could do her cheerleader workouts without dealing with the bitches on the squad making fun of her. Sarah could use one of the dens as an office. I'm sure it would be great for everyone. I could have one of the butlers start making sure the pantry is stocked... please, just tell me if you'd do it." Courtney begged.

"Courtney, I'd be happy to. I'd have to find some way to contribute." Brittany explained, "That can't be cheap."

"The chauffeur and butler are already working for daddy, they've helped raise me and take care of me up until I went off to school." Courtney shrugged the cost off. "It'd probably only be a few hundred dollars a month to feed everyone." She continued completely missing the fact that the house she's talking about had to be at least 30 million dollars.

"And you could be a great help like this!" Courtney proclaimed, lifting the supplements. "By helping keep us all healthy and in prime shape for enjoying each other's company."

Brittany laughed, "Tom's the main one I was worried about. He is pumping out protein and amino acids like a fire hydrant. But I guess having a med student in the house wouldn't hurt."

"Britttany, you graduate in a year and a half with your doctorate. You're practically a doctor. And a doctor in the house is always a good thing." Courtney informed her.

"I'd still need to do my residency and pass my medical licensing exam." Brittany explained, "And I still need to decide which of my specialities to focus on."

"What specialities are you thinking about right now?" I asked.

"Well, right now. Either being a family doctor or an obstetrician-gynecologist. I mean, I guess some doctors do both." She told me.

"Wait, obstet... isn't that a... um... doctor for women, especially pregnant women?" I asked.

"Yeah, basically. I mean, there is more to it then that. Women's health is a surprisingly big thing. So much can go wrong." Brittany explained. "You need pap smears, regular checkups, and so much more."

"I'm sure some of the girls would much rather have a doctor in the house to take care of them that way." I told her.

Brittany laughed, "Okay, but it is going to be like four years after I graduate before I am a full doctor. And if I can't get accepted for residency locally, I'll have to move to where I can get it."

Courtney set her jaw. "When do you have to get accepted for residency?"

"I start applying in March. Last applications would be in September, and if I don't get accepted next March.... There are some programs that might help, but I may be stuck for a year and trying to take a spot the year after."

Courtney was determined and I could see she would be working on her friend's behalf. "Are there nearby hospitals or clinics you'd want to do your residency at?"

Brittany began explaining about her top choices.

Turns out, Brittany didn't know her dad, and her mom had a regular stream of men in her life, whichever sugar daddy would take care of her at the moment was who she was living with. Brittany wasn't even sure her mom checked her email, and her phone number and address were constantly changing. Her mom had wanted her to just find a sugar daddy and settle down, but Brittany had been determined to break out of that life. So she buckled down in high school, and despite the crappy inner city school she had gone to, she managed good grades, and got scholarships to college for her pre-med. She had gone to a Community college, then gotten into Med school here. She didn't know of any relatives so family wasn't a draw. The closest thing she had to family was her friends and now the harem.

There were several local hospitals and clinics she was hoping she could do her residency at. Including a couple that would let her do both her specialities, but the one she really wanted was a well known clinic and demand was high. She was scared because while she had tried to do everything she could, she didn't have connections and sometimes that was all that mattered.

Courtney assured her she'd do great, and Britteny left after pushing me to take the supplements she'd left for me, morning and night.

About 10 minutes later, Courtney got the text that the deliveries were almost there. Courtney confirmed we were ready and shortly later a giant box truck pulled up.

The delivery men were efficient and careful. There were soon four large dressers and the biggest bed I had ever seen.

"Holy crap, what size bed is that?" I gasped.

"That would be an Alaska King." Courtney announced. "Nine feet wide, by nine feet deep." And she finished signing for the deliveries and the men left.

"You've been doing research haven't you? So how long has the Sorority House been a thing you were talking about with your Dad?" I asked Courtney when we were alone.

Courtney glanced at me worried, "You aren't mad, are you? You told me not to try something like this and I kinda went behind your back."

I laughed, "Courtney, he's your father and if he's willing to drop, what, 30 or 40 million dollars on his daughter's whim... I guess he's got even more money than I give him credit for. I wouldn't call talking to your father about something 'going behind my back'. Especially if it is something I just grew up too poor to expect was a possibility."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"This place has four beds and two baths, my family of five lived in a place like this and considered it luxury." I told her.

"What about your summer house?" She asked.

"We didn't have a summer house, some years we couldn't even afford to go on vacation." I informed my wide-eyed girlfriend.

"I had a hard time believing the girls when they said that last year, when I invited everyone to our summer house in Colorado." Courtney shook her head in wonder. "I guess it must be true though."

"Yeah, those are some serious luxuries, and most of the girls probably haven't even dreamed of having that." I told her.

"So sad. I always looked forward to trips to the Summer cabin. That was one of the few times I got to spend time with Daddy." Courtney said sadly.

"Well, that's the tradeoff, most of us had less money but more time with our parents." I explained, "I saw my father every day, and he taught me to throw a baseball and catch. We played games as a family... but we didn't have as much money and we had to do everything for ourselves. I had to save up and buy my first car. It was a trashed up beater, a 1998 Toyota Camry." I told her.

"You didn't get a car for your sixteenth birthday?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No way was that happening."

"I could see why believing my father would buy me a second college home would be hard to believe then." She conceded.

"So you're going to keep this one?" I asked.

"Yeah, daddy said he wanted me to have a place that was just mine in case the Sorority thing doesn't go well." She explained, "And it would be great for private getaways if you and me, or one of the girls, needed it."

"Well, if it works out, that would be great." I told her.

"I'm glad you aren't mad." Courtney told me. "I was really worried."

"You know, there are things that I will do or say that I am sure will make you mad one day too." I told her, "Just so long as we can forgive each other, and remember the good times, I think we'll be alright."

Courtney kissed me deeply.

"You still spent from Brittany, or could I have a turn, I really want to make love to you right now." Courtney breathed.

I felt the stirrings and was confident, so I lifted Courtney up and carried her to the bedroom. She kissed me the whole way, our tongues each trying to tie the other's in a knot.

I laid the queen of my harem on the bed and slowly peeled her clothing off of her. The other girls were great, each offering their own little something, but Courtney was still my favorite. Nothing could beat the way she surrendered 100% to my will. Her vagina always strained to please me and her breasts fit perfectly in my hand and mouth. Her ass was the perfect mix of firm and supple and fit in my hands like it was made for them.