Too Good To Be True Ch. 12

Story Info
The harem keeps growning, and plans for a harem house begin.
8.3k words
4.81
12.9k
20

Part 12 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

I woke up cuddling my naked Courtney. The alarm told us to get up and start getting ready for class.

"You enjoy your treat last night?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah," I admitted, "That was really nice."

"Sarah said she's going to try and make sure we girls don't completely dominate you. You have needs too and they aren't just emptying your balls in us and pleasing us. You need to be treated sometimes too." Courtney informed me. She got up and started to dress, and I did too.

We had three classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but only two on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We had our first class, then an hour break and the second hour. I used to have to work the majority of my hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays but now they were more relaxed days.

Between our first and second classes, Abby found us in the student center.

"Hey, can I come over and talk later?" She asked, nervously.

"Sure." Courtney and I replied.

Courtney smiled at me then turned back to her friend. "You want it to just be us, or you want me to get everyone together?"

"Oh, no. No need to get everyone together... I just need to talk." She assured, though it almost felt like she was assuring herself.

"We'll be home all afternoon." Courtney informed her.

Abby squirmed, "Okay, I'll come over to talk after class." And she walked away.

Courtney texted Sarah, "Abby's coming over, asked not to have everyone there. Your prediction may be coming true."

Sarah responded with a thumbs up.

Courtney and I finished our classes and went home. Mr. Smith was actually really happy with us because we were cutting through the buildup of grading much faster than he'd anticipated, and we did some more to pass the time. I then went through and did a practice test with Courtney for the first of our upcoming tests. We were halfway through reviewing her results when there was a knock at the door.

Courtney let a very anxious Abby in the door.

"Okay, so first of all, I am not here to join the group and become one of Tom's bitches." Abby started.

"Join his harem." Courtney corrected.

"What?" Abby asked, confused. Obviously, Courtney had interrupted the speech Abby had practiced.

"We aren't his bitches, we're his harem. I mean, Debbie can call herself what she wants, but we are his harem." Courtney confirmed.

"Okay, I didn't come here to join Tom's harem, or to fuck him." Abby restarted. "I have some concerns, mostly for you Courtney. This isn't normal! You're letting your boyfriend fuck half a dozen of your friends! I know Sarah is on board. But I am concerned, if it was a normal thing it would happen all over the place and this is not something that happens. Why would you be willing to share your man, let alone encourage it?!"

Courtney thought for a moment. "You know how I said Tom saved me from a rapist in an alley that one night?"

"Of course, it was horrifying!" Abby replied.

"Well, the truth is a little worse." Courtney replied. She related the story of her blackmail, choosing me to take her virginity, and how I had saved her from it.

"But by that time, I had already come to accept it. I realized the good it could do! And Suki and the others are proof!" Courtney finished.

Abby sat, deep in thought.

Courtney and I glanced at each other, but let Abby think.

She sat for a moment, then got up and started pacing.

She sat again. "I see where you are coming from." She admitted.

"If I had been in your shoes, I wouldn't have thought of getting the grader job either. And once it becomes a matter of my life or my friends having sex with my boyfriend.... I can see how it would be impossible to say no to that. Especially because some of us, like Suki, needed it so badly." Realizing what she was saying she hastily added, "I don't think I've ever needed it that bad. I masterbated with you guys, sure, but it was because I wanted to not because I needed to."

She started to pace again.

"FUCK!" She moaned. "Why does this make sense in my head!"

"Because it just makes sense." Courtney told her. "You've wanted a boyfriend for the two years, almost three, you've been here. And You haven't found a man that wasn't an asshole fuckboy, now we've found him, and we're sharing him. Stupid societal norms be damned."

"That's the thing!" Abby pointed out, frustrated, "What do I tell my mom? 'Oh, hey mom, I kinda have a boyfriend. Well, he's my girlfriend's boyfriend and I'm just fucking him'. That will go over well!"

Courtney looked at me, but I wasn't sure how to answer.

"I mean, talking with Sarah, we could leave the... the harem... at any time. So, if I found a guy worthwhile, I could leave and have a normal marriage and kids with him, but what if I don't?" Abby continued, rushing forward. "Would you let me have kids by Tom? I mean I want to be a mom someday. What should I tell my parents?"

"I mean, I guess being polyamorous isn't as crazy as it used to be.... And my parents are pretty open.. I mean, they told me they thought I was a lesbian and they would still love me... Would this be any different?" She paced back and forth.

"Fuck, why am I even considering this?" Abby moaned, her face in her hands as she continued to pace.

Finally she sat down, "Okay, if we do this, I want to be able to date him. Like once a week, maybe once every two weeks. And if I try it once and don't like it, I can be out, right?"

Courtney assured her that both requests were reasonable and well within the rules of the harem.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe I am doing this." She breathed.

"Did you get tested?" Courtney checked.

Abby nodded and brought up an email. We looked it over and I noticed that for someone who, when she had left on monday hadn't been interested, she'd gotten tested Monday night, just before the medical center closed.

"Do I have to have all the girls in there... for the first time....?" Abby pleaded.

"Nope, if you don't want it, you don't have to have anyone in there but the two of you." Courtney assured her.

"Well, he's your boyfriend... and I am nervous as hell. So some company would be great, but um, no offense, but I don't want any... girl on girl stuff. Maybe later, but not my first time." Abby told Courtney.

"Would you like to eat first?" Courtney asked, giving her friend an out.

"No, fuck, if we don't do this now, I'm going to chicken out. Not because I don't want it, but because... I'm scared. Scared it will hurt. Scared I will like it. Scared I won't like it." She admitted.

"Then shall we." I told her and I took her hand.

"You'll be gentle?" She asked.

"I promise. Are you on the pill?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"You heard me ask Debbie how she wanted her hymen broken. Do you want it fast or slow?" I asked.

"Um, I am scared either way, but fast looked like it would hurt too much. So I guess go slow.." Abby decided.

"So, to establish expectations, and help you know what's coming. We're going to go into the bedroom and we'll take it slow. I feel like you'd like to start on the bed with all our clothes on, and as you are comfortable, we'll work down to having them all off. Then we'll get you nice and aroused, and give you a few orgasms to prepare you for losing your virginity, then we'll take the actual breaking of your hymen easy and slow. I'll give you time to get used to the sensations of having me inside you, then we'll go slowly and give you the full sex experience. And since you are on the pill, we won't use a condom and I will cum inside you. Does that sound like what you want?" I asked her.

She nodded, eyes closed and nervous.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

She nodded again.

So we rose and I led her to the bedroom.

First, we just laid there and cuddled for a minute. I could feel the tension in her body as she pressed against me. When Abby started to relax, I turned her face to me and gently pressed my lips to hers.

She giggled, "Here I thought my first kiss would be well before I had sex."

"You've never even kissed someone before?" I asked.

She shook her head, "School was always more important. Then once I got to college, it seems all the good boys were taken and the rest weren't worth even checking out."

I pressed my lips to hers again. "Well, thanks for considering me."

I continued to kiss her, holding her close. After a few minutes of kissing, I gradually opened my mouth and when she responded, I made a liaison with my tongue and found her mouth receptive.

We made out for a minute before Abby lifted my shirt, leaving me bare chested. I responded by removing her shirt. Her plain black bra supported her C-cup breasts and try as she might, Abby couldn't help but tense up.

"It's so dumb," she whispered. "I was naked in front of you at the party. Why is this so embarrassing?"

"Less distractions, you are the center of attention here." I guessed.

"Are we all so insecure?" Abby asked.

"I think thus far, Debbie is the only one who hasn't been insecure about her body. Oh, and worried I was just having sex with them out of pity." I informed her.

"Oh, come on. Even Suki? A Japanese cheerleader is a teenager's wet dream." Abby doubted.

"Absolutely," I told Abby, "the other cheerleaders named her 'the two-by-four' and said she was flat in the front, flat in the back and just a skinny piece of wood. She didn't think she had any sex appeal."

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." Abby declared, "Like I said, Suki is a teenage boy's wet dream."

"And a hot red-head isn't?" I asked.

"I'd have to be hot for that to apply." She stubbornly asserted.

"Abby, you are hot. You've got fabulous breasts, a rocking ass, shapely legs, and your waist really makes your hips pop. You check all the boxes. You are hot." I countered.

"I'm already getting naked in bed with you, the flattery isn't necessary." Abby snapped.

"It isn't flattery, it's fact." I told her, "You're lucky I have good self control or this would be progressing much faster."

"Meaning what?" Abby asked.

"Meaning it is taking a lot of self control to not strip you and show you all the things I want to do to your body. But we agreed on a course of action, and I'm going to stick to it." I explained.

Abby reached down and stroked my very erect penis through my pants, "You mean it? This is just because of me?"

I kissed her lightly, "Courtney could do it if she wanted, but she's laying over there fully clothed and we have no plans to be excited about. So, yes, that is entirely because of you."

"Can I... can I take your clothes off? I think I'll feel better if you're naked first." Abby asked.

I kissed her again, gently. "Go ahead."

Since my shirt had been removed before I removed Abby's shirt, Abby reached down and undid my belt. She undid my button, unzipped my pants, then, with me lifting my ass, she removed my pants. My boxers quickly followed.

"It's so big..." Abby gulped.

"It may seem that way, but I can still ease you into this." I told her and kissed her again.

"Okay, I'm ready, you can take these off me." Abby said.

I unclasped her plain black bra.

C-cup, I had decided, was as big as I really liked. Big enough to do what I wanted, but not big enough that they lost their firmness and became flabby. All boobs, at least natural ones, are mostly fat, but smaller ones are just more appealing.

Don't get me wrong, I still planned on enjoying Debbie's DD-cup breasts, but in a contest, I'd go with c-cup being best. Of course all boobs are different and I'm sure there are some fine, firm, supple giant boobs, as far as my harem went, I was happy that almost all of my girls had C-cup or smaller.

The C-cups breasts that Abby had were definitely in my top three in the harem. I quickly, but gently removed her pants. She was wearing white cotton panties, similar to what Suki had recently worn. I eased her out of her panties, enjoying the view of her nakedness.

Abby was clearly aroused. Scared though she may have been to lose her virginity, she was also excited. As things progressed, I could feel the fear fading and the excitement rising.

I resumed making out with my soon-to-be deflowered virgin. I held her head gently, introducing her to my hand's touch. Then slowly brought my hands to the first of her body's treasures and massaged her breasts. Upon finding her receptive, I brought my second hand in on the action, gently squeezing and rolling her breasts in my hand. As she got used to that, I added in teasing her nipples. Her moans slowly filled the room and she was too distracted to make out properly, so I shifted and let my mouth take over for my right hand so it could explore the untamed reaches of her body.

"God, your tongue feels so good!" Abby groaned.

My hand roamed her body, and Abby tensed in anticipation as it approached her crotch, but she opened her legs to allow me access. I slipped my fingers down and began to caress the slit of her womanhood. Her groin pressed back into my hand as I drove her wild with the new sensation. I slipped a finger into her depths, feeling her hymen block me from fully fingering her, and pulled back. A finger was not the proper tool to break her hymen with.

Abby took some work to elicit her first orgasm. I had to be sucking on one nipple, playing with the other with my left hand, use my right thumb to rub her clitoris, and use my right index and middle fingers to play with the opening to her love tunnel to elicit the body rocking spasms that I wanted for her.

I couldn't tell if it was an arousal issue, or if Abby was just hard to make orgasm. Her vagina was wet enough it almost had to be the second option. So I shifted again, taking her clitoris with my mouth, licking and sucking on her pleasure nub while my right hand worked the rest of her pussy.

Abby was not a screamer. When her next orgasm hit, she had a handful of the sheets, though I noticed at some point one of her hands had linked with Courtney's hand, and she clung to her friend for support as she navigated these strange, but pleasurable, experiences with me.

I pressed on, I wanted to give her one more orgasm before moving on.

Given Tina's question about time, I looked at the clock. I'd been glancing a couple times now. It had taken Abby about fifteen minutes to get comfortable enough to start allowing me to undress her, and I'd been stimulating her for almost a half hour.

Finally, I led Abby into her third orgasm. My hand was starting to get tired, so I pulled my mouth clear of her lady parts.

"Are you ready to go all the way?" I asked her.

Abby hesitated, but nodded. Keeping her eyes closed.

I moved to more fully cover the naked virgin with my body. I took the head of my penis and rubbed it up and down her slit to lubricate it. And I placed it at her opening, pressing just enough to allow the tip to enter her. Her hymen immediately blocked further intrusion.

I reached up and kissed her neck. "Here we go. Alright?"

She nodded again and squeezed Courtney's hand.

She had asked me to go slow, so I did. I pressed forward, slowly increasing the pressure.

I had grown quite fond of the sensation of a hymen stretching on my dick. The knowledge that the territory beyond was untouched. This was no different.

All too soon, the barrier gave way, a small tear completely compromising the barrier of Abby's virginity, causing the now familiar popping sensation.

Abby's knuckles turned white on Courtney's hand and she clung to me, though she resisted the urge to wrap her legs around me. Her knees did pull in at my sides. And it took her a moment before she breathed.

"That... that wasn't so bad." She whimpered.

"I'll give you a minute before we go on." I told her, feeling the heat of her virgin blood on my dick.

"Thanks. It's a totally new sensation, having something in there." Abby informed me. "A stretching I don't think anything could have prepared me for."

"Just wait, the feeling of being full of your lover is wonderful." Courtney assured her, squeezing her hand.

Abby smiled weakly, "That's what I hear."

The minute of waiting, my cock aching to make love to Abby, but respecting her wishes to wait as she got used to the feelings of her first sexual encounter, took forever.

Finally, she nodded, "I think I'm ready."

I gently rocked, first out, then back in. Keeping my thrusts super shallow for the first half dozen strokes. Then I claimed another half inch of my lover's depths. Abby was silent, but her contortions and facial expressions led me more to believe that our sex had turned the corner from painful to pleasurable.

Encouraged, and loving the soft wetness of her vagina, I slowly continued to claim the depths of her love tunnel. Each thrust deeper than the last, until I found the deepest her tunnel would go at present. Unlike Suki, who had a full inch at least that wouldn't fit in her tiny vagina, Abby only had about half an inch that was beyond her. I was confident we could stretch her vagina to accommodate that, given regular sex sessions. I held myself, inserted as fully as I could without causing Abby discomfort, to allow her to adjust to the feeling again.

"Fuck!... I see what you meant, Courtney. Oh, this fullness." Abby breathed, barely more than a whisper.

Courtney squeezed her hand encouragingly, and I resumed making love to her.

While Abby clearly enjoyed my rod pistoning her cylinder, I wasn't getting any more orgasms out of her. I badly wanted her to orgasm on my cock. So I reached down and started rubbing her clit as I continued to thrust deep into my new lover.

I could see my tactic was affecting Abby, but I'd wasted a lot of my time making love to her. It was a race to see if I could make Abby cum before I was spent. I could feel the climax rising in my loins, but I could see the pleasure winding Abby like a spring. I resisted as long as I could, upping my efforts with her clitoris, but I couldn't hold it anymore.

I spurted my first shot of sperm into Abby's deflowered vagina, and luckily this pushed the girl into the orgasm I'd been trying so hard to give her. Her legs clamped onto my sides as I filled her with my love juices. Her torso released like a spring extending her head up onto the pillow she'd pulled away from, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure. Her hand that wasn't clamped on Courtney's flew to my chest as if to hold away the overwhelming sensation my actions had caused.

It lasted maybe ten seconds, Abby's orgasm, her vagina rippling on my cock. Then she lay back, legs spread wide around me, breathing hard.

I stayed in her until my erection fading combined with her vagina pressing pushed me out.

"May I take a celebratory photo?" Courtney asked.

"Oh, yes." Breathed Abby, "I want to remember this."

I rolled out of the way.

"Pull your knees up to spread you out for the picture, and smile." Courtney instructed.

Abby obeyed, a pleasure drunk carelessness on her face.

Like most of the girls I'd deflowered, she didn't have a ton of blood, just a trickle from her now open hole, almost drowned out in the sperm leaking from her body.

"Good lord, that felt amazing." She declared once her brain was fully functional.

"Brittany says it's important to pee after sex. It helps prevent UTIs." Courtney reminded her.

"That's great and all, but I need feeling in my legs first. Tom fucked them numb!" Abby laughed.

Courtney grabbed a wipe and cleaned up her friend, saving the sheet from a guaranteed stain.

"I can't wait for my first date." Abby laughed, a minute later, getting unsteadily to her feet and walking to the bathroom.

"You did good." Courtney whispered to me as she cleaned the remains of her friend's virginity from my cock.

"Thanks." I chuckled. "Am I making all your harem dreams come true?"

"So far so good." Courtney laughed. "But unless Brittany comes up with a way to let you cum more often, some of my horny harem dreams are not physically possible."