Too Good To Be True Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, honestly, Lizzy, Taylor and Laura seem nice enough, but Ali and Tamora seem like stuck up bitches." I admitted, sitting in one of her comfortable armchairs.

"So, what would you say if I told you I think they are all prime harem material?" Sarah pressed.

"I'd be surprised. I mean Lizzy can barely be in the room with me. Laura just watches anime and doesn't seem to care about anything else. Taylor only cares about her photography, and Ali and Tamora seem to just hate everything." I informed my harem recruiter. "Plus, what are the odds that we are finding girls for the harem this easily?"

"The odds are better than you think. Girls that have similar life situations and experiences that tend to gravitate to each other. So I am not surprised that girls that would do well in the harem group together. And about the behaviors you noted in Ruth's friends, those are the fronts they are projecting, but under the surface, there's a lot going on." Sarah mused, "Lizzy is a horny mess, as bad as Suki used to be, she hides in the kitchen and avoids you to stop from embarrassing herself. She is crushing on you hard and knowing that she doesn't have the stress of having to be the best in bed would be a relief to her. Plus, she has lost almost twenty pounds in the last month, Tina is trying to stabilize the rate she is dropping pounds for healthy weight loss. It's really doing great things for her, another couple of months and she will be looking great and sexual confirmation of that will help her."

Sarah pulled out another sheet of notes, "Laura is using anime as a coping mechanism. She relates everything to it because she struggles with human relationships. She stated that she hasn't found a man worthy of inclusion in her life story, but you intrigue her. She isn't sure what to think of you, but she says she's pretty sure you're the 'main character' in what's going on here and she's trying to figure out how she fits in your story. I'm pretty sure she would think you're the main character in a harem story, which wouldn't be terribly off, but she would be so excited and we could use that to help her learn social interactions and help her develop the paradigms of social life."

"She is graduating with a degree in Graphic Design and has quite the capacity to have an amazing career in it, but she needs to learn how to interact with people." Sarah finished, turning to her next page of notes.

"Taylor is actually slightly problematic, she uses her photography as an escape from her loneliness. She wants a man, desperately, but like many of us, she has given up on finding a man that sees her as more than a gatekeeper for her sexual access. She would benefit greatly from an uplifting sexual partner who affirms her value and gives her freedom. But she has completely rejected her sexuality, leaving it repressed and unsatisfied, and she is taking antidepressants and a couple of other mental stabilizing medications to deal, instead of admitting she needs sex in her life. If we can convince her to accept the affirmation and intimacy of the harem, it would be amazing for her. But I'm still working on how to introduce her to the idea, because if we just blurt it out to her, she'd run from it."

Sarah moved to the next page of notes, "Tamora and Ali are interesting cases. Tamora has fantasies about Bondage and Submission, or being a maid and having a steamy affair with her employer. She seems to want to be the submissive one and wants a powerful man. She feels like she should have been offered an acceptable sexual situation with no effort on her part, but every boy that has gotten over their fears of approaching the 'hot model' has been a... um... 'disease-ridden fuck-boy' with 'no real prospect'... so she is begging to join the harem, but we will want to be smart about how we present the harem to her."

Sarah turned to the last page of notes she had, "The most surprising one is actually Ali. She'll probably take the least convincing to join the harem, but should probably be close to last in the group because she... isn't very good at keeping secrets. But her entire goal in life is to disappoint her parents as much as possible, while still having a good life."

Sarah looked over her notes, "She won't do anything that actively sabotages her life, like dropping out of school, but refused to go to the school her parents love and instead chose our school because her dad hates it. She skateboards because her father wanted her to do ballet. She actually really wanted to do ballet, but refused to because her father wanted her to. She wants a loving, supportive partner, really badly in fact, but refuses to get one because her parents want her to get married and have children."

Sarah shook her head, "I mean, her parents are almost as rich as Courtney's, and she's an only child, but where Courtney had one loving parent she wanted to please, Ali decided at a young age that she hated both her parents, despite them being loving and supportive. I mean, I really want to help her, but she's contemplating some really stupid things to try and piss off her parents after Covid ends. Things that could actually cause her problems in life. She's close to giving up on finding a man who would love and support her, but be okay not marrying her, because her parents want her to marry. She wants to have children, preferably with a man who will stick around, because she wants her children to know their father, but she wants to bear them outside of wedlock because her parents are begging her to have children inside the bounds of marriage."

Sarah looked at me concerned, "In our last session she floated the idea of starting an OnlyFans to post her nudes and do a video where she finds the most disgusting man she can and lets him deflower her, wearing a condom, and she'd post the video to her OnlyFans, then send the video to her parents."

I winced, "That is the sort of behavior we try to discourage by bringing girls into the harem." I agreed.

"So, like I said, I think they are all prime harem material. I'd like to discuss this with Ruth, Courtney and Brittany before figuring out the order and methods for bringing the girls into the harem, but if you had any personal reasons to reject bringing these girls into the harem, I figured I should talk to you first." Sarah explained.

"Oh, no. If it would help them and all the current girls are okay with it, I have nothing against bringing Ruth's friends into the harem. I know Suki and Khloe didn't want them living here if they weren't in the harem. So bringing them into the harem should resolve those concerns anyway." I replied.

Sarah nodded, "I'm hoping Suki and Khloe will be easily convinced that this works. Heck, maybe we can turn offering housing into a recruiting tactic?"

I shrugged, "Just so long as it doesn't make joining the harem a matter of need. If you HAVE to join the harem to live here, and it becomes join or you're on the street, I'm not okay with that."

"Makes sense, we try to avoid coercion in the harem." Sarah agreed. "Well, I'll start talking to the other girls about our prospects here. That's everything I wanted to talk about. Oh, but Tina wanted to talk to you when we finished."

"Okay, I'll go find her, she's usually in the gym or pool about now." I acknowledged.

I headed to the gym and found Tina working with Lizzy. Knowing that Sarah had plans to bring Lizzy into the harem, I couldn't help but look over the prospective harem girl with a different eye. Unlike many larger girls, she doesn't have oversized flabby breasts, and I noticed the weight was coming off of Lizzy's frame and was coming off in all the right spots. Her tight workout clothing showed her improving body well.I was guessing in a few months she'd be looking amazing. I knew some guys liked larger women, and body positivity was a big movement, but I wasn't on board with a lot of the messaging.

While I acknowledge that a healthy weight was different for different girls, not every weight was a potentially healthy one. After a certain point, the weight was a health concern and anyone pretending otherwise was more concerned about a fad trend of body positivity than the girls actually being harmed by being told they could be healthy at unhealthy weights.

I was proud of Lizzy, I knew losing the weight was hard. Changing your lifestyle to accommodate exercise and a proper diet was hard. She was tackling the diet herself, and she found friends that helped her discover the correct way to exercise. There was beauty in that, and I was glad Lizzy was finding confidence in herself as a result.

I decided to watch and let Lizzy and Tina finish, and Lizzy leave, before I revealed myself. Lizzy was really working hard, sweating and grunting as she went through her paces. She had to stop and rest a few times with Tina, but I didn't have to wait more than ten minutes for her to finish her routine.

"Alright, Tina, I'm going to shower now, then I'll go get working on dinner for everyone. Brittany wanted to discuss a few things with me about the nutrition balance of our diet and Izumi was going to show me how to properly filet a whole salmon!" Lizzy told Tina before heading into the adjoining locker room that connected the gym and the pool. Izumi being the chef that had been working here before and still worked with Lizzy to make our food.

The girls and boys lockers were adjacent and identical, except the men's had a couple of urinals instead of a few toilet stalls, and they were mirrors of each other.

Once Lizzy was in the locker room, I walked into the gym.

"Hey Tina, Sarah said you wanted to see me?" I greeted my dark haired harem girl.

"Oh, hey Tom, I did. It's actually about the experiment we're doing..." But she trailed off her eyes going wide.

Lizzy was walking out of the locker room, naked, staring intently at the two bras in her hands, "I almost forgot, Tina, about sup-p-p-ort...." Lizzy stuttered, breaking off when she realized I had entered the gym while she was gone.

Lizzy might have had some extra chub in a few places, but she was actually really cute naked. Her breasts were perky and had nice cute little nipples with slightly larger areolas. She clearly shaved her pubic hairs, as there was a little bit of stubble above her tiny, sexy little slit. Her pussy was small and slightly puffy, showing that she was aroused, I couldn't say why because the look on her face said that she clearly didn't expect me to be here.

Lizzy's face went extremely red, and she crossed her arms over her chest, doing nothing to really cover her sexy little tits. She turned and wordlessly fled back into the locker room.

"Fuck, let me handle this." Tina told me, and hurried to follow Lizzy.

I sat on a bench, worried. Based on what Sarah had told me, a socially awkward girl had just walked out naked, in what was for the most part a girls-only house, only to have the only boy in the place, who she thought was cute and had a crush on, to see her, completely nude. She struggled to talk to me before, this wasn't gonna help.

A text went out to the harem group from Tina, "Sarah, I need you in the locker room, Lizzy just accidentally exposed herself to Tom."

"Fuck! How bad was it?" Sarah asked.

"Full nude." Tina replied

"Shit, so emergency call, I don't know if it will be necessary, but if needed would everyone be okay with bringing Lizzy into the harem?" Sarah responded.

One by one, the girls confirmed they were okay with it, with the last being Khloe as Sarah strode into the gym.

"Not your fault Tom, it's okay. Stay here." Sarah assured me as she hurried into the Locker room.

I sat there, worried for poor Lizzy. I knew her state of mind had been delicate. Like Suki before she was satisfied, but worse, because Suki had at least been healthy enough to be a cheerleader. I knew Lizzy had been teased for years about her weight, and wore loose clothes to try to hide it. Honestly, having seen her naked, she was a little overweight, but probably only weighed like 220 lbs. That wasn't horrendously fat, not by a long shot. But I knew people were mean and probably attacked her about it regularly.

Tina poked her head out of the locker room and beckoned me over.

I stood and walked over and she took my hand and let me into the locker room. Sarah was sitting just outside one of the bathroom stalls.

"Lizzy, I assure you Tom doesn't think that." Sarah spoke softly and gently.

"Noooooooo!" Lizzy sobbed, "I'm fat and ugly! He'll never want to see me again."

"Lizzy, what if we brought Tom in here, would you listen to him?" Sarah pressed still soft and gentle.

"Why would you bring him here? Haven't I embarrassed myself in front of him enough?" Lizzy cried.

"Lizzy, there is something you should know about us and Tom." Sarah began, "Tom and Courtney are dating, but Courtney and Tom understand that it can be hard for girls like you and me to find a man to meet our needs. Everyone has needs. Physical needs. Social needs. Emotional needs. And sexual needs. Do you understand?" Sarah asked.

"What do you mean?" Lizzy cried.

"Tom is helping a lot of us through a lot of the problems you are struggling with. He helps us with our needs and the feelings we have, being a sort of partner for us, even if Courtney is his definitive woman. He is sort of like a boyfriend to all of us." Sarah explained.

"You... you mean... Tom... could be like my boyfriend, and still be Courtney's?" Lizzy sniveled from her stall.

"Yes." Sarah told her. "All of the girls who live here, other than you, Laura, Taylor, Tamora and Ali, we all have agreed to share Tom. Courtney will still be the one to marry him, but she said that even once they get married, she'll still be fine with us sharing him. So he has seen all of us naked, and finds all of us beautiful. Even Debbie. Did you know Debbie weighed more than you do when she joined the harem?"

"She doesn't now." Lizzy sniffled.

Tina had worked wonders on Debbie. Debbie had dropped almost 20 pounds a month for the past 4 months. She was down over 80 pounds, and was still working to reach her target weight. Debbie's breasts were still the largest in the harem, but had gone down a size from triple Ds to double Ds. Her ass, while still the largest in the harem, was significantly shrunk and shaped. She had dropped several pant sizes, and was thrilled with her progress.

"No, and Tina is working to help you reach your goals too." Sarah replied. "Let me bring Tom in here, and he'll tell you you're beautiful."

"No! You... You can't do that!... I'm... I'm still naked." Lizzy stuttered through her tears.

"What if Tina and I were naked with you?" Sarah asked, "Would that help?"

"...Maybe..." Lizzy conceded hesitantly.

Sarah took off her shirt, and tossed it into the stall with Lizzy, and Tina started following suit. They tossed their clothes under the stall door, so Lizzy could see they were naked too, but avoided the risk of tossing their clothes into the toilet. When the two girls were naked, they looked at me and motioned me over.

"Okay, we're naked and we brought Tom in." Sarah informed Lizzy.

"Hey, Lizzy." I greeted her softly.

Her sniffling got quieter, like she was covering her face.

"You really do have a beautiful body." I told her.

"See, Tom agrees." Sarah told her.

Lizzy said nothing.

"You don't believe that Tom could love you?" Sarah asked.

Lizzy still said nothing.

"Now, if you wanted to, you could join our group, we call ourselves Tom's harem. The requirements are simple. So first of all, all the girls in the harem have to be okay with you joining. I've asked and everyone is okay with you joining." Sarah informed the crying girl in the stall. "Secondly, you must be a virgin. We've discussed that and I know you are one. Third, you must not have sexually transmitted diseases. You remember how I encouraged you to get tested a few weeks back, and you did it? You didn't understand why I wanted you to get tested, well, I knew you would want this, and I was trying to help you, though I thought you would have more time to get used to the idea."

"Is... that it?" Lizzy's tiny voice asked from the stall.

"Almost, if you want to join, you must agree to only have sex with Tom, though we can play with the other members of the harem, have threesomes, or whatever. You also agree that all sexual activities must be agreed on by all parties involved. So Tom, or anyone else in the harem, can't make you do anything you want, and you can't make Tom or anyone else do anything they don't want." Sarah informed her. "And finally, you agree that if you do anything sexual with anyone outside of the harem, you will leave the harem. If you do, you can stay here until you find another place to live. And I guess during covid you could stay here until covid clears up. If you do something sexual outside the harem, and don't tell anyone and we find out, you'd be forced to leave immediately."

There was a snort from the stall, "Like I could find anyone else...."

Sarah smiled, "Then that should be easy for you."

I heard Lizzy shifting in the stall.

"That...that's it?" Lizzy confirmed.

"Yes." Sarah assured her.

Lizzy's hand extended under the door. "Shake?"

Sarah shook Lizzy's hand.

"...Tom s-s-should be naked too..." Lizzy stuttered.

I tossed my shirt under the door, eliciting a gasp from Lizzy. My pants and boxers followed.

The door opened a crack, and I saw Lizzy peaking through the gap.

"You'll get a better view out here." I told her, smiling.

She sheepishly opened the door and stepped out, covering her tits and her crotch with her arms. Her eyes were locked on my cock. It was fully erect, and all six inches were pointing straight out. I could see her breathing hard.

"Would you like to touch it?" I asked.

She nodded, shyly.

"Go ahead." I told her.

She bit her lip and removed the hand covering her pussy to touch my penis. She gently touched the head, pulling back when it twitched.

"Sorry," I told her, "It is an involuntary muscle, but it likes you touching it."

"Mhm..." She hummed, and touched it again. She ran a finger over its length.

I stepped closer to her, lifted her chin, and kissed her gently. Lizzy stared at me, wide-eyed like a deer in the headlights. I kissed her again, and she leaned into me. I caught her, and held her naked body against mine.

"May I make love to you?" I asked her as she leaned against me.

She nodded vigorously.

I guided her to the benches for changing. Normal lockers had thin, uncomfortable benches for sitting on while you changed. These lockers had wider cushioned benches. I laid her on the bench, still kissing her, and squeezing her shoulders reassuringly. I slid my hand down her neck, and across her shoulder and down toward her breast. She was still covering them, but I slipped my hand under her hand and began to caress and massage her breast, making her moan into my hand. She dropped her arm and I brought my other hand up to caress her other breast.

I broke my kiss, "I love your breasts." I told her, and lowered my mouth to suck on her left nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." She gasped, wiggling her ass as my tongue played with the nub of her nipple. My right hand trailed from the breast I was sucking, down her stomach toward the treasure between her legs. "Oh, god." She moaned.

My hand brushed her pubic hair, and I stroked her pelvis. She shuddered and pressed her hips forward. I knew what she was asking for and I complied, my fingers stroking her lady parts. My fingers traced both sides of the slit, then down the center, playing with her clit and the opening to her love tunnel.

"Oh, god, don't... don't stop." She begged.

I continued to suck her breast and play with her rapidly moistening pussy. I found the pea sized nub that was her clitoris, and began to massage it with my thumb, while my fingers dipped into and out of her tunnel. I could get my fingers in almost two knuckles before her hymen stopped my progress, but just interfered with my access to her g-spot. Her body didn't seem to care as after a few minutes of stroking her like this, she arched her back, pressed her pussy into my hand and her arms flailed as her first orgasm rocked her body.