Too Good To Be True Ch. 22

Story Info
Ruth's friends move in, how will this affect the Harem?
9.7k words
4.8
9.3k
23

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22

Everytime I thought life had settled, something changed. I had gotten the hang of my business classes and my computer science classes were still going great. It probably helped that multiple of my harem girls were business majors. Ruth had integrated into the harem well, and the rest of the girls were still doing well.

Tina had started her experiment of trying to swallow my sperm three times a day to see if it would make her breast grow. She would come in at five a.m. so suck out my first load of the day. We would also find time between classes to go to the athletics building, Tina was in the program so she could schedule rooms and use the changing rooms. We would switch up where she sucked me off, but she got sperm in her stomach the second time each day that way. Then on days we had sex, she'd suck me off and swallow before going me hard again to ride. She ended up deciding that since she would only have sex with me like two times a week, she would come in regardless after everyone else left and suck me off for her third or fourth load of the day, before I went to sleep.

I really started to enjoy Tina's blowjobs. Not only did the late night blowjob help me get to sleep, but Tina got lots of practice and got much better at sucking my dick. Finally she had to admit she was even enjoying it.

"Okay, so your sperm doesn't taste as bad as I used to think... I actually kinda like it." She admitted. "I think it's like Courtney says, it's a mental thing... though I'm still not drinking your pee." And she laughed.

The strangest was Ruth's friends starting to hang around the harem's 'sorority' house.

Her descriptions of her friends were pretty spot on. Lizzy was a larger girl, chubby verging on fat, but despite that only had B-cup breasts to go with her ample ass. Her natural blonde hair and blue eyes were cute when she let me see them. Tamora was a natural model, with a fit looking body, D-cup breasts, and flaring hips for her curvy ass, she belonged in a centerfold. Taylor was fit, but with small curves, her B-cup breasts almost hiding in her form and since she generally wore loose pants and barely had a bump for her ass, it really accentuated her long legs and tall form. Taylor was only an inch shorter than I was. Ali dressed like a skank, she was always showing a generous amount of the cleavage of her C-cup breasts, and as cold as it was she wore short shorts and leggings that did nothing but show off her bubbly butt. Ali was fit and slim, like most skater chicks, but didn't quite have the right vibe.

Laura was almost always over, watching one anime show or another on her phone, she said the internet was better and we had comfy seats.

Ali and Tamora started hanging out with Ruth and seemed thoroughly confused by the house and everything.

"So, if this is a Sorority house, why does HE get to live here?" Ali asked, quietly, but not quite quietly enough.

"He is Courtney's boyfriend, and it isn't an official sorority, and since Courtney owns the house, he gets to live here. He's really chill, the rest of us don't mind." Ruth assured her at the same volume.

"But, like, don't the other girls like to walk around in their underwear and stuff?" Ali pressed, "What do you think he'd do if I flashed my tits at him?"

"I don't think it'd phase him." Ruth replied, "But he'd probably leave."

"Hmm, I do like to keep my eye on him." Ali murmured. "Have you seen him pitch a tent yet? How big is his cock?"

"He pitches quite the tent. He must be over six inches long, but I've never asked him and I can't exactly measure it." Ruth told her, "But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't take it for a ride."

"Hmmmm...." Ali mused, "I wouldn't mind something like that. But I don't want a boyfriend since my parents want me to date, and hookup culture is dumb."

"I'm just surprised with how clean this place is." Tamora marveled, "Who does the cleaning?"

"Courtney has a maid service that comes in. They take care of everything." Ruth told them.

"Mhm." Tamora almost moaned, "You have maids? Do you ever see then around? Do they wear those skirts and aprons?"

"Well, I've seen them a couple of times, and no, they don't wear the French maid outfits." Ruth laughed.

"Oh, I'm sure that would be distracting for Courtney's man." She laughed.

"He's pretty good at only pursuing things he can have, and Courtney is pretty specific with what he can and can't have." Ruth informed Tamora elusively.

Taylor loved the backdrop the house was for her pictures. Gym photos. Swimming photos. Winter yard photos. Photos in the gardens. She was all about it.

Lizzy was the strangest to be sure. She loves the kitchen and spent as much time in there as she could. I was no stranger to the kitchen and liked to make snacks for myself. The first time I walked in the kitchen while Lizzy was there, the poor girl almost fainted when she saw me. Eventually she got used to me being there, though she'd try to be on the other side of the kitchen. It was funny though, the only girl, other than Ruth, that Lizzy would talk to was Sarah.

All of them were regularly visiting with Sarah. Some days they'd even ride in the limo with us home after class, though it made a tight fit.

"You add any more girls and I'll need to get a bigger stretch." Dana laughed the first time we all rode home.

Two weeks after the girls started coming over, word got out that there was some disease from China that had reached US shores and was spreading. Two weeks to slow the spread, they said, and a lot of people were going home to their parents to be safe.

The harem all decided that their best bet was to stick together at the harem house. Ruth was concerned for her friends and asked Courtney if they could move in for the two weeks. Courtney consulted the rest of the harem and though it wasn't unanimous, the decision was to let them move in for a few weeks. They claimed rooms clustered over by the kitchens, which worked out because that was well out of hearing even if the girls decided to scream while I was fucking them.

Classes were all basically shut down, and everything was crazy. Brittany and Sarah still submitted everything and would graduate one way or the other, but there was talk of suspending graduation ceremonies and just giving out diplomas in the mail. Brittany said she didn't care, but Sarah was disappointed.

Then the big week for Brittany arrived, the third week of March when she'd discover if she matched for residency and where. Normally, the med students got together for a party, but socially distanced, it turned into a zoom party.

"Even if I don't match," Brittany told us nervously, "there are a few programs that could get me matched in a second round."

"Don't worry!" Courtney urged,"You'll match!"

"I hope so." Brittany prayed.

The emails then went out and Brittany opened hers with trembling fingers.

Her eyes scanned the page, then she covered her mouth and stepped away crying, when she could speak again she gasped, "Guy, I got the clinic! My first choice!"

We celebrated with her, clapping her on the back and breaking out the Martinelli's. (No one in the harem drank alcohol, most of us had bad pasts with it.) Brittany was beside herself with happiness.

"I can stay with the harem!" She celebrated, crying tears of happiness, "I was so scared I'd have to move across the country or something but the clinic is only 45 minutes drive from here!"

I saw Courtney with a satisfied smirk, so I discreetly went over, "Did you have your Dad pull strings for this?"

"I tried to, but he got caught up and by the time he reached out, they had already made the decision. She earned it all on her own. They didn't even hear who he was endorsing." Courtney shook her head. "But Dad did say if she didn't get matched he'd guarantee her wherever she wanted. Throw enough money at a problem like that and it can be fixed. It's so nice he doesn't have to."

"Nice to know I earned my place fair and square." Brittany laughed, slipping up to us.

Courtney laughed, "Sorry, it wasn't that I didn't have faith in you. But if someone else was trying to buy your spot, I wanted to outbid them."

"No, I'm not mad." Brittany clarified, "It's nice that for once in my life, someone's got my back, and I have faith you won't stab it... unless we're talking about Tom's dick in my ass, I might need that in a bit." She laughed.

"Why wait?" Courtney laughed and pushed me at my dark skinned beauty.

Brittany grabbed my hand and pulled me from the room, running to her bedroom. Once inside she pressed me up against the door and kissed me passionately.

"I'm gonna ride that cock until I pass out or you do." Brittany breathed, groping my crotch.

"That's where you're wrong!" I told her and scooped her up in my arms.

"Eep!" Brittany squeaked, as I carried her to the bed.

Tina's personal training had paid off two fold. First I was easily able to lift weights far heavier than the girl in my arms. Secondly, the girl in my arms was light and fit. I easily carried her to the bed where I lightly dropped her as close to the center of the king bed, before crawling up after her.

"You did all the hard work to get here, so you are going to get that long hard fucking reward you want, but all you need to do, lady-mine, is lay back and enjoy." I instructed, then I cut off any objections with a kiss.

Brittany didn't seem to object, instead began pulling off my shirt. I allowed it, pulling off her shirt then bra in response, tossing them onto my shirt starting a pile. Brittany's pants and panties joined the pile. I dove in and started licking her pussy, while shimmying out of my pants and boxers.

I hadn't thought too far ahead, but my brain began to spin up. I wanted to blow her mind and shake her world. Brittany had talked about anal sex until neither of us could move. I loved Brittany's ass. That asshole was fun to fuck, but we did that regularly. She could handle my dick in her ass for quite some time. What we didn't do is hardcore pussy fucking. And Brittany had mentioned that her boobs got highly sensitive after she had a couple of orgasms. If I was going to fuck her senseless, I'd be driving her wild with her pussy, the kicking it up another notch with her boobs. But she wanted something in her ass...

Then I got an idea.

I reached into her bedside cabinet, and fished around. Bingo! Brittany was one of the girls in the harem who had learned to enjoy sex toys more than most. All my girls had tubes of lube, you can never be too lubed, and Brittany was no exception there. But Brittany also had a couple of dildos and a selection of butt plugs, I had remembered correctly.

Brittany had her eyes closed, enjoying the tongue that was still lashing her labia, clit and the opening of her vagina. She didn't see me pull out one of the larger dildos, about the same size as my cock, and a vibrating butt plug.

I flipped Brittany onto her stomach and positioned her face down, ass up, and began putting my plan into action. I slid my cock up and down her slit a few times before penetrating her pussy deep enough to make my dick kiss her cervix.

"Fuck, I love your dick!" Brittany moaned, and I started thrusting like a man possessed.

I started the meditations that Tina and I had figured out to make me last longer, and helped me overcome my refractory period. I needed cooperation from my downstairs partner to make this an afternoon Brittany would never forget. I'd cum, that was never in question with my harem, but how much pleasure I could give my girls was a personal goal, and it seemed to be an ever rising bar.

I grabbed the lube and dribbled a bit on her lovely puckered asshole, the pink pucker standing out against her chocolate skin as my much lighter rod pistoned the hole below it.

"Mhm, you know you don't have to loosen my ass, it's ready for your dick." She moaned, and it was true, we'd had a lot if anal sex in the five months we'd been fucking. But I wasn't prepping her for my dick. I grabbed the dildo and to my delight it was also a vibrating dildo. Apparently, Brittany liked her power tools.

"I know that hungry ass of yours is always ready," I told her, still driving my cock into the depths of her baby maker. "Otherwise, I wouldn't do this."

And with that I lined the dildo up with her ass, still pistoning her pussy, and drove the dildo into her relaxed and waiting asshole. It only made it in a few inches before Brittany clamped down in surprise.

"Oh... FUCK!!!" Brittany gasped, the double penetration a totally new sensation. I could feel the dildo in her ass as my dick continued its assault. I wanted to get it most of the way in, because its current angle wasn't quiet as parallel to my penis as I wanted it, but that would mandate it being deeper in her anal cavity. So I slid it out a touch and then pushed it in with my next thrust, repeating until the penetrating length of the dildo was buried in her ass.

Brittany was moaning with pleasure as my cock and the dildo pressed her insides together. My dick thrusting in and out with the dildo in time. It only took a few thrust of double penetration before Brittany cracked her first orgasm, pulling at the sheets, screaming a drawn out "Fuck!" and pushing back into me, asking for me.

I hit the button to turn the vibrating function of the dildo on. Brittany started bucking into me as the dildo and dick violated both of her holes.

"Fucking Shit...! Holy Fuck....! That feels so.... fucking good!" Bettany gasped. I could feel her anal muscles trying to push back on the dildo, so I pressed it against my lower stomach and started thrusting with my entire lower body. The dildo didn't get pushed out as far, but I could make this work.

They must sell straps for this, I thought, resolving immediately to buy a few sets with compatible dildos. Multiple girls in the harem would love this.

Satisfied that the anal dildo wouldn't fall out or go too far in, I shifted my hands attention to Brittany's lovely breasts. I had to lift her torso to get my hands around her pleasure plushies. The combination of double penetration and her sensitive breasts being groped threw her over the edge of an intense orgasm.

I couldn't hold back anymore and started spraying the insides of her pussy with my sperm. I maintained the concentration required and kept fucking her pussy. I couldn't worry it wouldn't work, I had to believe 100% and focus on that. And with the stimulation of her pussy, plus that of the vibrating dildo less than an inch from my cock, combined with my concentration, I kept my erection.

Brittany was quickly getting overwhelmed, and that was what I was aiming for. I planned to fuck her until her brain could not function, and with my experience with Ruth I estimated that she was five to seven orgasms away from that. I knew I needed to change things up, however, because the dildo in her ass was starting to slide.

I released the heavenly cushions on her chest and extracted the dildo from her delicious asshole, and after a quick squirt of more lube replaced it with the vibrating butt plug. The butt plug had a few advantages and disadvantages when compared to the dildo. The dildo gave more stimulation from motion, but required more work and could more easily go wrong. Butt plugs were designed to be inserted, remain inserted and not over insert. And this butt plug was vibrating.

Once the butt plug was in and vibrating, I rolled Brittany onto her back and resumed fucking her pussy and groping her tits.

"Oh, fuck!" Brittany groaned, "That's too much!"

"We're just getting started." I told her, my erection was still going strong, my refractory period defeated at least on that front.

I continued to thrust vigorously into her engorged and overloaded pussy, and dropped my right hand to start rubbing her clit, while my left hand kept massaging her breasts. Brittany was being rocked by orgasm after orgasm, her pussy was used to me dropping a load of sperm, then moving to her ass, so this continued pussy fucking was really intense for her. My dick kept pressing against the vibrating butt plug, making it shift and grind in her ass, adding a second layer of extremely pleasurable stimulation to the pile. Add to that the fact that she usually twerked on me in reverse cowgirl, facing away from me, so I hadn't given her breasts the attention to desensitize them, so me groping and sucking on them was still a powerful stimulation for her. And for a mind blowing cherry on top, I was playing with her clitoris, which was powerful even for the girls who'd gotten used to it.

After her third concurrent orgasm, Brittany's eyes started rolling back in her head. I smiled as my plan started coming to fruition. Brittany was getting a mind blowing fuck, which she had earned with all of her hard work to get her doctorate. I did not relent, but continued my mind breaking onslaught on every major sex center on her body simultaneously.

Brittany moaned and spasmed as her mind was carried away on a sea of orgasms and sensation.

Luckily for me, the only part of me really being stimulated was my cock, which was feeling her pulsating pussy and the vibrating of the butt plug, which felt amazing, but my refractory period was keeping me from just emptying my balls into her until it hurt, which fucking as many girls as I was, I had discovered was a thing.

After a few minutes, Brittany managed to regain enough sense to beg me to relent. "No more, Fuck! I'm gonna pee!"

I released my mouth's hold on her nipple. "Oh! Trust me!" I told her, and continued to plow her pussy, upping my efforts despite the fact that my hands and arms were definitely getting tired.

"Oh, Fuck! I can't hold it!" Brittany gasped, and with the start of her next orgasm, her pussy gushed, squirting her clear ejaculatory fluids all over both of our pelvises. Brittany's eyes rolled back in her head and she pulled the sheets off the side of the bed.

Finally, I relented, pleased with myself. I'd wondered which harem girl I'd get to squirt next. Courtney said once you did it once, it got easier and a squirting orgasm was the most amazing, intense orgasm ever.

I pulled my penis out of Brittany's sopping dripping cunt, and gently removed the butt plug, before cuddling up next to her. Brittany lay there, chest heaving for several minutes before she could gather enough brain function to speak.

"That was.... fucking amazing..." she gasped, "I cannot feel any of my limbs."

"Was that a satisfactory celebration fuck?" I asked my dark skinned lover.

"Fuck yes! What even was that last orgasm?" She moaned.

"You squirted." I informed her.

"Is that what squirting feels like? Fuck! Courtney wasn't lying when she said it was amazing. Man, I love your dick in my ass, but I may have to start taking it in the pussy more, if that's what that feels like." Brittany groaned.

I looked over her bed. "It's a good thing there are lots of extra beds here, cause you soaked this one."

"Fucking worth." Brittany declared, trying to move her arms and get feeling back.

Once her legs were steady enough, she went to the bathroom and we got dressed and rejoined the rest of the harem. The harem girls cheered when they saw the thoroughly fucked look on Brittany's face and we continued to celebrate for the rest of the day. For the next hour after fucking her brainless, occasional Brittany would shiver as an orgasmic aftershock would course through her, then she'd look at me and smile.

Two weeks to slow the spread came and went, and the world stayed in lockdown. There were rumors and stories about how bad the disease was and it was hard to separate truth from fiction.

Two weeks later, Sarah pulled me into her office.

"Hey Tom, how's it going?" Sarah welcomed me from her desk, "I wanted to talk to you about Ruth's friends, what do you think of them?"