Too Good To Be True Ch. 28

Story Info
Tom and the harem go to the summer house for wild orgies.
15.6k words
4.84
8.5k
23

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

Here's the next chapter! Hope you like it! Thanks again to Bry1977 for helping with the editing.

Warning, there is incest coming, in case you haven't figured that out yet, if you don't like that.... well, it's probably not going away, though it will only be heavily featured for a few chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 28

It was the first time for most of the girls to get on a private plane, so there was a lot of excitement buzzing as they got on board. Martin and Corinne helped them all get on board. The luxury was mind-blowing to most of them. Ali was unfazed, but she was used to private flights. She did like the plane though. We had to take a larger plane this time

Clarence pulled Courtney and me aside as everyone boarded the plane.

"I have had discussions with Master Robert, but I wanted to confirm with you before you left..." Clarence began. "Miss Courtney, is it true that you allow Master Tom to have sexual relations with all these women?"

"Yep. There are rules and conditions, but yes, Tom and I have sexual relations with all of them... or most of them. There are a few that are still working to get those privileges." Courtney explained.

"And this makes you... happy?" Clarence pressed.

"Yep, it was my idea. Tom took some convincing but got on board." Courtney told the older man. "I am the queen of his harem and will be his wife. Those girls are my sisters and I share my man with them. We are careful and everyone is treated well. So we are all pretty happy with the arrangement."

Clarence thought for a moment, reading her face. "I believe you, and I am glad you have found such happiness. I have spoken with the staff at your home, and they confirmed the sexual nature of your group, but I wanted to make sure it was what you really wanted." He nodded. "I have made arrangements to staff the Jersey residence with staff members that are accepting of your lifestyle... Several have volunteered to....erm... enhance the mood with a modified uniform. Some have even volunteered... full-service actions as desired."

I stared at him blankly.

"He means the staff have offered to wear sexy outfits and some of them are willing to do sex acts with you." Courtney smugly informed me.

The realization was real. I immediately shook my head. "No... No, no, no, no, no. I do not want to be having sex with girls whose employment I have any control over. That way can easily turn into bad things. Sexual harassment and sexual assault."

Clarence raised an eyebrow. "Is that what you think this would be?"

I looked at him concerned. "Isn't that exactly what this would be?"

Clarence laughed, "I see why you like him, Miss Courtney."

"He's such a gentleman, isn't he?" Courtney purred.

Clarence put a hand on my shoulder. "My dear Tom, these girls are willing to participate in the acts, and in some cases were very enthusiastic about it. They have employment contracts that you could not break, and all that would happen if either you or the staff members have issues with anything going on, they would simply be reassigned."

I felt the impending sense of the inevitable closing in on me. "What about the harem rules?" I turned to Courtney.

"Hmmm... That's a good point. Clarence, in order for the girls to have sex with Tom there are some conditions. They have to have a clean STD test, and as of right now, they'd have to be virgins. I may talk with the harem during the flight and see if they are okay with relaxing that for staff members. The other thing is, generally, access to the harem isn't just to have a fling, but to meet the sexual needs. Many of our members were virgins who were trying to find a safe space to discover their sexual preferences and find the support and love that they need." Courtney explained.

Clarence nodded, "I understand and there were a couple of the applicants who were not accepted because they simply wanted the clout of having slept with the young master. A few were also filtered out as it was discovered they planned on blackmailing him with accusations of sexual harassment or assault. I think you will find these staff members fit your description well." Clarence explained. "You will find many of these young ladies lack any form of social life. They live on the premise and many chose this line of work because they struggle socially. I personally have interviewed them, and believe they will work well with the information I have on all of the girls you have in your... harem."

"Where did you get the information you're working off of?" I wondered.

Clarence smiled, "You have had half a dozen young ladies maintaining your abode for the past several months, and they report to me. They had quite the files on each of the girls living with you, though I understand you just added a few."

I nodded, that made sense.

"Well, I for one am all for these girls enjoying the same benefits as the rest of us." Courtney declared, "We will have to make sure the other girls agree."

Clarence smiled, "Might I come on board for the discussion?"

I nodded.

We joined the other girls on the plane.

Courtney quickly explained the situation to the girls. We were able to get Brittany on a Zoom call so she could be included.

"Why can't we just keep our current staff?" Abby asked.

"Well, contractual and other issues." Clarence began, "Your housekeepers had a short-term contract that will be ending in the next two weeks. June has stated that as a lesbian, she appreciated the chance to observe positive sexual interactions with men, and I understand she is planning to experiment with seeing if she is in fact bisexual. Dallas, Piper, and Athena also have moved on to other positions, though they will remain under a non-disclosure agreement. Also, you will need a new driver and security service as Dana and her husband are expecting their first child, and she will be retiring for a time to raise her child. In her words, 'it was inevitable with the amount of sexual energy going around'. So, we are going to be replacing all of your current staff."

"So when do we meet the new staff and potential harem members?" Tina asked.

"That is one point I will have to discuss with you," Clarence announced, clearing his throat. "Due to the highly sexually charged environment, it is difficult to acquire the services of young ladies into this environment without assurances that if they desire to join in, they may. I understand you may leave the agreement at any time if you desire, so that is not an issue if they desire to change their place or manner of employment. I can ensure the staff members meet all of the requirements you give me, namely as I understand it, the staff members must be virgins with clean STD tests. The staff members must also be looking for a more long-term relationship. But it will make my job very difficult if I must have each member present herself for approval before knowing whether or not they will be able to partake in the... privileges... of being a part of your group."

"So, are you asking us to blanket accept all staff members you bring us as members of the harem?" Sarah asked.

Clarence nodded. "My discussions with your previous staff members have made it evident that even young ladies with lower sexual drives eventually become overwhelmed. So I will only be sending young ladies who will be partaking in the activities. I could potentially send young men, but that has a very similar problem, that could get significantly worse."

The girls shuddered.

"Yeah, let's avoid that." Ali agreed.

"What about older staff members?" Mary asked.

Clarence raised his eyebrow. "I assure you that age does not fix the problem as much as you'd think."

"Oh, sorry." Mary apologized.

Clarence laughed. "I assure you, I am far more difficult to offend than that, young lady."

The girls began chatting, discussing what to do. I was used to people being added to the growing list of girls I was fucking concurrently, so it wasn't a big deal to me, though perhaps a bit of a turn-on.

"Realistically, what are our options?" Khloe asked, "If we say no, what would we have to do? Because if we say yes, obviously, you just provide us with new harem sisters who will have various responsibilities around the harem. Could we get jobs helping too?"

Clarence furrowed his brows, "Theoretically, you could assist if you desired. Do not expect it to be a walk in the park, though. And if you did take up those responsibilities, I could see you compensated." Then he straightened. "As to if you chose to reject my request, I would have to request you return to your practices when you had young ladies living in your housing who were unaware of what was going on, to enable me to get staff that is unaware of the happenings in your bedrooms, and I'd have to keep rotating them out as they discovered the nature of your living arrangements."

Debbie and Tamora were the most displeased about that, but none of the girls were thrilled by that proposition. So after a few more minutes of debates, the decision was made to accept any staff Clarence provided as members of the harem.

"You haven't said much, Tom," Sarah noted. "Are YOU okay with this?"

"Yeah, I'm happy to help any young ladies that want or need it. I trust Clarence. He wouldn't send us any girls that weren't a good fit." I acknowledged.

Clarence smiled, "I appreciate your faith."

That seemed to clear up any remaining doubts of my harem.

"So you said we'd have completely new staff, now that we've agreed. Do you already have anyone picked out?" Courtney asked.

"Yes. I have." Clarence acknowledged. "Some of these new staff members will be meeting most of you during your time at the Jersey residence. You will be meeting your new Executive Housekeeper, Executive Security Manager, three of your housekeepers, four of your security detail personnel, and one of your drivers. Two of the housekeepers will be serving as flight attendants during the flight. I understand Miss Lizzy will be cooking for you during your time in New Jersey. As such, and as Miss Brittany will be spending time at your normal abode, we will have the rest of the security detail, housekeeping staff, your second driver, and your chef begin their duties at your normal residence. Additionally, we are planning to bring on board gardeners, maintenance personnel, and an engineer for improvements to the property and potentially designing a future residence for you all once your schooling is complete."

Suki was ticking off the new harem members on her fingers, "So that is ten new girls that we'll meet during the flight or when we land and we'll have more when we get back from our vacation?"

"Yes, there will be ten staff members at the summer house, and nine more will be waiting for your return. We are still planning on hiring 5 more, for now. There is room for more in the future as well." Clarence confirmed.

"More?" Cindy asked. "Why would we need more?"

"I know at least one more will be needed, as Tom will need a personal assistant once he graduates, and I don't know how many more of you will require your own assistants. I also suspect that once you start bearing children, as I understand several of you plan to, we will probably bring nannies or other people to help with the children." Clarence explained.

I noticed Mary wiggle happily at the mention of bearing children. She wasn't the only one, either and I began to realize I might be having a LOT of children.

"Also, I have discussed with Miss Courtney the plans for you all bearing children if you desire. I have discussed it with Master Robert, and he is planning on helping with setting up a legal framework to ensure that you all are taken care of, as well as the children, regardless of whether you remain with Master Tom and such separation is possible and easy for everyone should it be your decision. Each of you, regardless of childbearing, will receive a trust fund to ensure you will be okay if you decide to leave. And for each child you bear, the child will receive a trust fund as well, which will ensure your children are taken care of." Clarence explained.

This was exciting for most of the girls, and I could tell it took a weight off. Clearly, it had been a concern for some of them, regardless of what they said. Brittany may even have shed a tear, which I thought was odd since as a doctor she'd be easily able to provide for herself. Khloe was well on her way to becoming a lawyer, but I could tell the security was nice.

"I won't need the trust fund." Ali declared, "And I'll set up trusts for my children, so they won't need them from Robert, though I'll happily accept assistance in setting them up when the time comes."

Clarence nodded, "Master Robert suspected you'd say that. Are you aware your parents are highly concerned about your safety and well-being."

Ali's eyes narrowed, "Yes, and you'd better not have told them anything."

"Your parents approached Master Robert and were already aware that you'd taken up residence with Master Tom and Miss Courtney. We have told them nothing else, feigning ignorance." Clarence explained. "I may not understand or agree with your decisions, but they are your decisions, not mine to make."

Ali relaxed, "Sorry. I'm used to my parents' servants." She confessed. "They would have sold me out in a moment."

Clarence relaxed, "Not all of them. I hope you know that Matthew, Georgia, and Jacqueline are concerned for you and still haven't told your parents anything. I don't even know what all they know, but I was able to ascertain that they know something."

Ali hung her head in shame for the first time in all my time knowing her, "I hope Mom and Dad haven't sacked them. They deserve better."

Clarence smiled, "They are still employed, and hoping to be able to serve you once again. May I bear any messages to them the next time I see them?"

Ali looked up suspiciously, "How often do you see them?"

"They come every time your parents visit with Master Robert trying to learn the address of the residence you are staying at. They have quite bothered Master Robert, but he has enjoyed the weekly socialization." Clarence informed her.

Ali winced. "I'm sorry about that. Yeah, tell them... tell them I have made some good friends... better than I let on to my parents."

"I will do that." Clarence acknowledged, "But I believe with that, my delay of your departure may end. Miss Brittany, expect the staff to begin turning over by the end of the week. Martin, Corinne, I leave these young ones in your care. Have a safe flight!"

The door closed, and two young ladies, right around twenty years old, wearing the pantsuits I'd seen many of the serving staff wear at Courtney's father's house. They introduced themselves as Bridget and Amy. Bridget had B-cup tits and a tight-looking tiny ass. Bridget had red hair, green eyes, and a slim build. Amy had A-cup tits and a flat ass, but with her girlish form, at 5' 4" she looked much younger than I was sure she was, which was a turn-on. Amy had bleached hair, though the beginning of her brown roots were starting to show through, and had piercing blue-gray eyes.

"We're here to help any way we can," Bridget said, with a slight Irish accent. Both girls stood at the standard, with respectful attention, feet together and hands at the small of their backs.

Courtney laughed, "You can relax. Clarence talked to you about us, right?"

They let their feet step apart but kept their hands behind their backs. Amy turned her head slightly to address Courtney, "Yes... he told us some things... we weren't sure how much to believe."

Courtney smiled, "And what did he say?"

The two girls exchanged a glance. "... Mr. Hughes told us that... all of the young ladies present are allowed... certain privileges with regards to Master Tom... and should we desire it, we could exercise the same privileges," Bridget explained still with her Irish accent.

Ali giggled, "That's the most polite way of saying we're all fucking him and you can too, if you'd like, that I've ever heard."

Amy couldn't help but stare side-eyed at my crotch, and Bridget glanced at all of the girls.

"Well, let's get seated so we can get airborne. Then we can get everyone drinks. The fight won't be too long, so we can probably only get two or three of you into the mile-high club. I've already done it, so I'll share this time." Courtney laughed and buckled herself into her seat.

Bridget and Amy shared an excited look, then busied about, helping everyone get settled. Once everyone was ready, Bridget took a seat near the front of the plane and Amy informed the pilots we were clear, then buckled into the seat next to Bridget. We took off, and by the time we reached cruising altitude, several of the girls were squirming with horniness and I had a good idea of which girls were planning on joining the mile-high club as soon as possible.

The door to the cockpit opened and Martin stepped out, looking over me and the horde of sexy young ladies in the plane. He grinned, "Well, we are at cruising altitude. Happy fucking, and try not to make too much of a mess." and he shut the door.

Debbie was naked almost as fast as the other girls undid their seatbelt and Tamora didn't bother stripping, just launching herself at me. I managed to get to the couch before Debbie and Tamora pulled all my clothes off. Tamora guided my hands to her tits and started french kissing me, while Debbie started sucking my cock and rubbing her tits on my legs. I stuck a hand up Tamora's skirt to help her with her panties, only to discover she wasn't wearing any, and groping her tits let me know she wasn't wearing a bra either, she had planned this.

I glanced over at Amy and Bridget, both girls showed obvious signs of arousal. Amy's eyes were locked on my cock and her mouth was hanging open as she groped her breast and squeezed her thigh. Bridget was rubbing her crotch and lightly biting her lower lip. I easily believed that both girls would have happily been fucked by me. Amy was mesmerized by my cock as it disappeared into Debbie's mouth, and part of me wondered what she would do if she saw one of the girls that could actually deepthroat the entire length.

As much fun as watching the horny staff, I tried to keep my attention on the girls I was fucking at the moment. I pulled Tamora's shirt up and got full access to her tits, I lip locked on her nipple and saw her look back at Debbie and felt Debbie look up at her. An understanding seemed to pass between the two girls, and Debbie led my cock directly into Tamora's cunt, which she drove down onto my rod, and started grinding and bumping. Debbie hopped up and threw one leg over my head, putting her pussy in prime position to get licked and sucked, which I promptly did, reaching up to grope her tits. I found Tamora licking and sucking on one of Debbie's tits, so I groped the other breast and followed Tamora's body to her tits, realizing the girls were sucking each other's tits as one got her pussy eaten, and the other got my cock in her pussy.

I take pride in my pussy munching skill and it didn't take long for Debbie's legs to clench around my head as she came, her juices flowing over my chin.

"Fuck!" Debbie moaned, "That feels amazing!"

I was still building toward a climax inside Tamora's steaming cunt. Debbie pulled off of my face and started kissing me, rubbing her tits on my arm. I was freed up to grope both of Tamora's tits, and she rewarded me by moaning and begging for me to fill her with my seed. It didn't take me long to do so. As I filled her cunt with semen, Tamora got pushed over the edge stiffening up and moaning in time to the spurts of cum hitting her womb.

The rest of the harem started getting in on the action. Courtney pulled Tamora off me and laid her on the floor, diving in to eat my cum out of the other girl's pussy. Tina got in there and started working my cock to avoid losing the precious erection that most of the girls here wanted deep inside them, which was good because when it came to keeping me erect for an hour-long fuck session, none of the girls were better at that than Tina. Tina succeeded in getting me back to full erection and promptly took it in her pussy.