Too Good to Be True Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes, God don't stop, lick my juice out, lick your sister's pussy you nasty fuck!" She cried.

Eventually her orgasm released her body and she relaxed, falling face down onto the bed, gasping for breath. As she caught her breath, I grabbed her ass, one hand on each cheek. I had to touch that magnificent ass, so tight and round, a bubble butt alot like Lisa's. I massaged her bottom as I bent down toward her back. I kissed the small of her back, trailing my kisses down toward her bum.

I slowly forced her cheeks apart with my hands, still massaging, as I licked my way down the crack of her ass to her flowering anus. I lightly flicked my tongue over her anus, causing her to moan again as she twitched. "What are you doing to me you nasty fuck?"

"Shhh...just feel." I whispered as I flicked her hole again.

"Fuck oh fuck!" She moaned.

I began licking her anus more deliberately now, occasionally pressing my tongue on her star, as if trying to tongue fuck her asshole.

"You nasty ass, licking your sister's asshole. Like you're my slave now, bitch. Lick my ass slave brother!" She cried, clearly enjoying this but still unsure about what is happening.

I dove my tongue inside her ass with those words, then shoved 2 fingers into her pouting box simultaneously. I felt her tense up immediately until I wiggled my fingers, almost telling her that isn't my cock in you.

She relaxed and began feeling, now giving me instructions with her moans on what felt good to her and what didn't. I listened, paying attention to the actions that teased a moan from her between gasps.

As I began to sense her orgasm approaching, I curled my fingers down toward her navel, hitting her ball of nerves and sending her into orbit as I continued licking her pretty little ass.

"OOHH FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? FUCK DON'T STOP OH MY GOD IM CUMMING!" she screamed.

As her orgasm hit, I was pleased to see gushes of fluid shoot out of her pussy onto my bed. She squirted, and based on her reaction, she'd never done it before.

"Holy shit, did I just piss on you? Oh fuck I pissed on you and in your bed!" She shrieked, embarrassed but still giving into her pleasure.

"No sweetie, you didn't piss, you squirted. Girls can ejaculate liquid like guys when the right spot is hit. I learned where that spot was, and I hit yours when you started to cum." I explained, now withdrawing my finger from her abused pussy.

She rolled over, now leaning on her elbows as she faced me, a serious look on her face. "Did April teach you that?" She asked.

"Actually no, I made Lisa squirt before I knew what it was. When I was out fishing with Ray, I told him about it and he was the one that explained squirting to me." I admitted.

Tammy sat, motionless, for a couple of minutes before laying flat on her back. She burst out into laughter again, something hit her funny bone I guess.

"What's so funny now?"

"You just fingered your real sister, using a technique explained by your real dad, that you tried on your stepsister! Wow we are that southern family!" She laughed.

"Fuck you Tammy!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, you want to?" She shut her laughter off suddenly, asking seductively. She couldn't hold her composure long before she busted out laughing again. Her laugh was contagious, it always has been, I started laughing too. She rolled over, resting her head in my lap, as she slowly came down from her comedic moment.

"No, seriously, do you want to? I'm pretty sure I can't do much more hinting than I already have. I want your cock inside me. I want to feel you in me! " She admitted, raising her head so she could look me in the eye.

"Tammy, today was the first time I ever looked at you in a sexual light. I'd never considered anything else, it's you, my sister. Yeah we used to take baths together and sleep together but we were babies. I guess I always felt like I would be betraying you if I looked at you sexually." I said, seriously this time.

"Knowing now how you look at me, I feel like I've been wrong my whole life. I've purposely ignored the most caring and beautiful girl in my life, not knowing I was doing it." I continued.

She tried to talk but I put my finger to her mouth not letting her speak.

"But now, I can say, that's a mistake I don't have to live with anymore. Yes, god yes, I do want to have sex with you, very bad. I don't have any condoms though, I left them in my dresser at home." I said embarrassed.

She smiled, twisting herself onto her knees as she gave me a quick peck on the lips before she bounded off the bed, jogging to the living room. "One sec!" She called back.

She came back into the room with her purse in hand, fumbling in it, pulling out a box of condoms. "You mean these?" She said playfully, shaking them between her fingers.

"Yep, those." I said grinning.

I started moving to the edge of the bed, taking my clothes off, when Tammy walked up and stopped me. She straddled me, completely naked, and pushed me flat back onto the bed. She lowered herself to rub her pussy into the crotch of my pants, grinding her wet snatch into my hard cock through my jeans.

"Let me do it. You teased me, now my turn to torture you brother!" She said, her mouth inches from mine as her tits dangle and lightly rub my chest. I lean my head up and kiss her, as she returns it passionately.

She broke the kiss and sat up, grinding herself into my cock again, moaning as she rocked back and forth.

She stood up, grool stretching from the fly of my pants to her wet pussy. She bent down and licked her juice off my pants, reaching her hands up to unbutton them as she cleans her essence off my pants.

"Mmm, I taste good don't I?" She cooed as she licked her lips, looking up at me as she put her mouth back onto my pants, mimicking sucking my cock.

"Yes you do baby girl, you taste so sweet, like honey!" I say back thrusting my hips up.

"Easy there tiger, you're gonna ruin your underwear like that!" She said as she unzipped my fly, then pulled my pants and boxers off at the same time. She stopped just before my cock sprang free, kissing the top of it, licking it, before slowly pulling down more and allowing it to pop out and hit her in the chin.

"Ow!" She cried, faking being hurt. "It wants to beat me up huh? Bad boy!" She barked into the head of my leaking cock, covered in precum.

She licked the precum off my slit, tasting me for the first time, as I twitch in both shock and pleasure. "Mmm you taste good too brother!" She cooed.

She pulled my pants the rest of the way off, tossing them along the wall next to her clothes. She stroked my hard on slowly as she exhaled her hot breath onto the head, driving me wild, so close to her wet mouth I couldn't stand it.

She took her tongue and licked the additional pool of precum off the head of my cock. This time, she didn't close her mouth, she left her tongue out with my goo on it as she crawled up my body. She got to my mouth, grabbed the back of my head, pulled me up and stuck her tongue in my mouth. "See, you taste good too!" She said as she straddled me.

"Not as good as you!" I said as I tried to sneak a finger in her puss.

"Nuh uh uh!" She said, wiggling her finger back and forth. "Bad boy, I said it was my turn, you just lay still!" She ordered, taking my hand and putting them under her knees, her body weight pinning them down. She reached underneath her, grabbing my ready to explode cock, pinning it to my belly as she sat on it.

"My turn to tease you!" She sighed as her wet slit opened, her lips spreading around the shaft of my dick. She rocked back and forth, sliding her cunt up and down the bottom of my cock, taking caution not to let the head of my cock get below her hungry cavern.

"Damn that feels amazing! Where did you learn how to do this? Fuck, don't stop I'm gonna cum!" I said between gasps and moans.

"Yeah you are. Cum for me brother, cum while I'm sliding my pussy on your cock!" She moaned, cheering me on.

I bucked my hips, wanting her to slide farther back to stretch the skin of my dick, as she slid forward too far. The head of my dick slid down past her hole, I moved at the same time she did, and I entered her hole.

"Fuck, no! Don't cum in me you're not wearing a condom!" She begged, continuing to rock her hips as her pussy molds itself to my cock, hugging it, holding it in place.

"Get up, don't rock like that or I'm going to cum in you if you don't stop!" I warned.

"Fuck it, I don't care anymore, I want to feel your cum filling me up. Cum in me brother, cum in your sister's pussy you filthy fuck!" As she bucked her hips, riding me hard now.

"FFFUUUU..." I trail off, tensing every muscle in my body as I shoot rope after rope of semen into my sister's pussy.

"Oh fuck yes, fill me up, fill up your sister's cunt with your hot cum. Fuck that feels so damn good!" As she kept riding.

As I begin to subside, I feel her walls contracting, squeezing my cock with her pussy, as she bucks her hips on me, sitting up massaging her breasts as she starts to cum.

"FFFUUUUCCCKKK I'M CUMMING RANDY! I'M CUMMING ON MY BROTHER'S COCK!" she screamed, her orgasm in full control of her body.

She continues bucking, moaning and talking dirty, as her orgasm wanes. Her hips slow, eventually stopping, as she settles all of her weight onto my dick, falling forward to lay on me.

"Oh. My. God. That was amazing. I've never came that hard before Randy. That was the most intense orgasm of my life!" She said, exhausted.

I knew she wasn't a virgin, but not really a slut either. She had her share of dicks, so for her to say that, made me feel really good about myself.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I sure did. Things ain't ever gonna be the same now are they?" I asked her.

Waiting on her response, I turn my head, trying to pull it back to see her. Tammy is sound asleep on my chest, my cock still buried in her cum filled pussy. I smile, wrap my arms around her, and nudge her head under my chin.

I fell asleep too, she wasn't heavy at all, and I felt like the luckiest guy in the world having such a sexy woman on top of me asleep. Sometime during our slumber, my cock softened and fell out of my sister's pussy. We slept all night that way.

"Oh fuck, what is that?" Tammy exclaimed, rudely awoken from post incestual sex slumber.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. RAP RAP RAP, "Fuck someone's at the door!" I say as Tammy scrambles to get off of me, our bellies stuck together like glue from our cum dried to us.

"This is gonna suck, but I have to do it!" She said, pushing herself up and ripping our skin apart.

"Fuck that hurt!" I said, getting up to get dressed quickly and answer the door.

"Lisa, fuck that's Lisa!" I said, peeking through the curtain and seeing Lisa standing at my door.

I look over to Tammy as she disappears out of the room, only into the living room instead of the bathroom. "What are you doing?" I yelled, hearing the lock on the door unlock, then the chain slide out of the plate, and finally the door open.

As I ran through the door into the living room, I ran in to see the front door open and Lisa standing there, mouth wide open as she stared at me naked as a jaybird. "Wow, happy to see me brother?" She said seductively, walking in and reaching for the door. She jumped, scared to death, as the door shut behind her without her touching it. She dropped her bags and threw her hands over her mouth, gasping, as she saw Tammy standing there naked. "Hi Lisa, good to see you!" Tammy said in a valley girl imitation voice.

Lisa looked at me, hands still over her mouth, as her gaze fell to my dick. "Oh my god you're kidding me, right?" She said, uncovering her mouth and removing her jacket.

"Nope, not at all. That crusty shit on his stomach is my cum, mixed with his, he fucked my brains out last night." Tammy said to Lisa as she walked slowly toward her.

"Fuck, you are dirty aren't you big brother?" Lisa cooed to me.

"You have no idea, but you're about to find out." Tammy said before I could answer.

Lisa turned to face Tammy, who was inches from her. Tammy grabbed Lisa's head and pulled her in as she kissed her deeply. Lisa's eyes got big again, as she shifted them to see my expression, stiff as a board.

"Yeah, same thing happened to me the first time she kissed me" I said sarcastically.

Lisa smiled, pulling away from Tammy only by inches. Lisa wrapped her arms around Tammy, turned to look at me, their mouths touching, and said "This is gonna be fun!"

12