Too Good to Be True Pt. 03

Story Info
April and Lisa move out. Things heat up at the hotel.
8k words
4.68
11.2k
32

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi part story, but I tried to write each one so they could stand alone. These stories may not be for everyone, if it isn't my apologies. If so, hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing them.

*******

I just stared and didn't say a word. This was something I never imagined I would ever see, let alone be a part of. Lisa turned back to Tammy and deeply began making out with her, now rubbing her hands over Tammy's body. Tammy began to unbutton Lisa's shirt, slowly undressing her as their mouths stayed locked, tongues dancing.

I stepped around behind them to lock the door again, didn't want someone interrupting our play time. I turned around to see the girls again, as I turned I saw just enough to know they went to the bedroom. Judging by the pile of clothes on the floor, Lisa was naked or damn near it.

As I stepped in behind them, Lisa's panties were sliding down her legs as she began to kick them off. I watched my naked sister and step sister make out, hands all over each other, bodies naturally gravitating toward their sexes, longing to be touched and fondled.

I wasn't sure if I was dreaming, after all I was woken up about 90 seconds ago by a knock on the door, Tammy on top of me, glued together by our mixed sexual juices that dried overnight as she slept on top of me.

"Lisa I have to stop, I have to pee really bad!" Tammy said.

"Oh, ok, cool go for it." Lisa said awkwardly.

"Sorry, I just woke up and haven't had a chance to relieve it from last night." Tammy explained.

"You are really early Lisa, you must have left super early!" I said.

"Yeah, I got up and left before Mom and Ray woke up. I didn't want to have to explain why I had so many clothes and was leaving so early."

"So nobody knows you left?"

"Yeah, I left a note by the coffee pot. I didn't say where I was going, but said I was going to visit an old friend that needed help, be back in a few days."

"Subtle!"

"She won't guess where I am. She doesn't even know where you live!"

"No, but Ray knows this town like the back of his hand, it wouldn't take him long to find us. He knows your car and my truck."

"Stop being such a worry wart!" Tammy piped up. "Geez, you're killing the mood that was starting to get really good, way to go asshole! I'm going to make some coffee. Go brush your teeth nasty ass!"

I did my morning routine. Shower, brush my teeth, comb my hair, only I didn't put any clothes on when I stepped out of the bathroom, steam escaping from my shower. I stepped into the bedroom looking for the girls, nobody around, no voices, no sounds of kissing or sex.

"You don't have coffee, are you even human? Went to the corner, be right back" the note said, Tammy's handwriting.

I elected to put some clothes on, I would be the only one naked when they got back. After getting dressed, I sat on the stool, thinking about everything that happened and what all needs to be done before classes start in a few weeks. I found the paperwork and course outlines from the university, so I started filling in my preferred course numbers and major.

The door swung open, no key this time, they didn't lock it when they left. "Wow, leaving the door unlocked while I was in the shower huh?" I smarted off.

No response. I pull my head out of the catalog to look up and see April standing at my door.

"Uh, ok, this is unexpected."

"Where is she?"

"They went to the store to get coffee."

"They?"

"Yeah, Tammy is here too. She heard Lisa was coming so she stayed the night last night."

April looked around the practically empty apartment, stepping in and closing the door. She continued inspecting my apartment, finally seeing the bed, it was the only furniture I owned.

"She slept with you?" April asked

"Yeah, where else is she going to sleep? I'm not putting her on the floor!"

"Look, I'm not here to start trouble. I came to get Lisa and get her back home."

"Ok, but why are you so hell bent on her never seeing me again?"

"She's different with you. She's not the little girl I raised, she's brazen, bold, confrontational."

"Think she might be trying to tell you she can handle herself like an adult?"

"How could you possibly know that?"

"Because I told them mom." Lisa said, startling April. The door never shut all the way, Lisa and Tammy walked in quietly.

"We have to go home Lisa. We need to pack our stuff and move to mom's."

"What, why?"

"Ray is back on pills. I was awake when you left, I found his stash last night and never slept. When I heard you moving at such an early hour I peeked out to see what you were doing. I saw the bag of clothes and knew you were coming here."

"Mom, if we try to go back and pack up, he will get mean, you know that as well as I do."

"Not if we're there." Tammy chimed in.

"Tammy let's stay out of this. April made it clear she doesn't want me there again, and I respect her wish, I haven't been back yet." I told her.

"I don't recall asking your permission mister bossy pants!" Tammy fired off.

"We're going, shut up and get dressed." Tammy said as she headed out the door. "Be back in 20 minutes, going to get some clothes."

The next 20 minutes were awkward as fuck. I went to the room to put some clothes away. Lisa followed me to help. April took my place on the stool, staring at us.

Finally she broke the silence. "You know, I never bothered to just take a step back and look at what was happening right in front of me." She said as she got up and walked toward us.

"What do you mean mom?"

"You're in love, aren't you?"

"Mom! No, I'm not. Why would you say that?"

"The way you were just looking at him while you helped, the way you light up when you see him, the obvious hard nipples poking out of the shirt that shows you aren't wearing a bra!"

Lisa didn't have a bra on. I never noticed, I was caught up in the incredibly tense situation happening before me. Her nipples were incredibly hard, begging to be touched and nibbled on. I wanted to nibble on them too. She was so damn hot.

"Oh, I forgot to put it back on I guess."

"Back on? You weren't here long enough to take it off, were you? You must have taken it off as soon as you walked in!" April said.

"What if I told you I didn't take it off, someone did it for me?"

"That wouldn't surprise me, Randy is quite the horn dog."

"Who said it was Randy mom?" As Lisa turned to face her mom, grinning heavily.

"Who else would it be?" She asked. No more than a second later, April gasped loudly and covered her mouth with her hands, much like Lisa did when she arrived.

"Now you're getting the picture!" Lisa said proudly.

"Did you have sex with Tammy?"

"No, we were close, but she had just woke up and had to pee, so she broke it off before we got too far. We were naked and making out, rubbing on each other, but that was as far as it went."

"Wait, this happened in front of you?" April said as she turned to look at me.

"Yeah. I was standing right where you are now ironically, leaning on the door, watching."

"Ok, back up. You stood here and watched Lisa and your sister practically fuck?"

"Yep"

"And that didn't bother you?"

"No, it was hot, so fucking hot. I was hard in seconds."

"You fucked Tammy last night didn't you?" She asked, shocked.

"Yeah, yeah I did. She fell asleep on top of me, we were woken up by Lisa knocking at the door."

"You are a dirty little shit!"

"You should've seen it from my viewpoint!" Tammy interrupted.

"I had to practically rip our stomachs apart, we were glued together with cum!"

April put her hands back to her mouth again, still shocked, though nobody knew why.

"Mom, really? How is this any different than what happened last year? You fucked him, I fucked him, we sucked him together, what's the big deal?"

"Step baby, step. Not blood. I just never expected to walk into this. So what, yall were about to have a threesome? Is that what I walked in on?"

Tammy walked over to Lisa, grabbed her face, and began kissing her again. Lisa didn't fight it, she turned and got right back into it, lowering her hands to cup Tammy's ass. They were pretty much the same height, ass built the same, the stark contrast was their hair.

"Alrighty then!" April commented.

"Jealous mom?" Lisa asked, whispering through Tammy's mouth.

"Nah, not at all. I have this to keep me company." April answered as she reached down to grab my now hard cock.

I jumped in surprise, I never expected her to touch me again. "Whoa!" As I realized what happened.

April shoved her hand inside my shorts and gripped my cock. She pulled me to her as she kissed me. My cock jumped when she kissed me, some things never change.

"Mmm, someone likes this," she whispered into my mouth.

I turned to look over at Lisa and Tammy. They were both naked on the bed lying on their backs, pillows under their heads propping them up to see. Lisa had her right hand on Tammy's clit, Tammy had her left hand on Lisa's clit, both rubbing slowly as they used their free hand to massage their own breasts.

"Don't mind us, we were just enjoying the show!" Tammy cooed as she closed her eyes for a second.

I felt a breeze down there, April already had my shorts and boxers down as she stroked my throbbing hard on. I pulled them the rest of the way down and kicked them off, taking off April's shirt. We continued kissing deeply, frantically removing, almost tearing, each other's clothes off.

"Fuck, what are we doing, we shouldn't do this again!" April panted, her intensity unchanged.

"Tell me to stop then," as I rolled her nipples between my fingers, pinching them slightly.

"No, don't," she breathed into my mouth.

I slid from her breasts to her shorts, unbuttoning them, hooking my fingers into the waist and tugging down. She wasn't wearing panties again, I lost all control.

Her shorts were around her ankles, I lifted her by her ass so they would fall off, crossing her legs behind my ass holding on.

My aching cock was wedged between my stomach and her pubic bone, she wasn't quite high enough for me to enter her like this. Still holding her ass, I lifted her up more and my cock sprang free under her ass.

As I held her, I reached down to guide my cock to her entrance and felt another hand grab me. I looked down, Lisa had gotten off the bed and was guiding me into her mom's pussy.

I lowered April onto my cock, her moans escaping our lips as she sank onto me, taking me inside her.

"Oh fuck I have missed this dick!" She said, pulling away from me, pressing herself down in an attempt to take all of me. In this position it wasn't possible, so I carried her to the bed to give her what she desperately wanted.

I gently laid her down on her back, still kissing her madly, like I needed her kiss to survive. She unfolded her feet and legs from my ass. "Sit up," she whispered. I did as I was told, as April brought her knees to her chest and straightened her legs so her feet were on either side of my head.

Knowing what she wanted, I lowered myself a little more and thrust into her with every bit of strength I had, smacking her ass and thighs as I bottomed out in her hungry cunt.

"Oh god, yes keep doing that, fuck that feels so good," she said, eyes rolling into the back of her head.

I withdrew to the head and slammed into her again. She shuddered and moaned out loudly in approval as I once again bottomed out. I needed no further instructions, I knew she wanted to be fucked hard, and I gave it to her.

Each thrust was with all the power I could muster, the smack of our bodies now stinging. I could smell her intoxicating aroma as she flooded herself, clearly enjoying the punishment I was dealing her pussy.

I dug my fingers into her thighs as I rapidly increased my speed, now thrusting hard and fast as she began to steadily moan, her eyes closed, squinted almost as if in pain.

"Am I hurting your cunt mommy?" I asked her, not letting up my motions.

"God no baby. Fuck mommy's cunt hard. Fuck me like you hate me!" She cried.

This only made me go faster, which I didn't think was possible. As my speed reached its peak, my balls began to tighten and burn, I was about to cum in her. She was tightening and her voice getting higher and higher as she moaned, she was about to cum too.

"Cum in mommy's pussy baby. Shoot it in me, grudge fuck me, harder!" She screamed, her orgasm within arms reach.

"I'm cumming for you mommy!" I groaned as I buried myself deep in her wet cunt, shooting deep into her hole. This was the persuasion she needed to send her over the edge.

"FFFUUUU..."she screamed as her orgasm took over her body, convulsing and squeezing my head with her legs. Wave after wave floods over her body as she wanes, eventually lying motionless gasping for breath.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!" Tammy said, now vigorously pounding her pussy with her fingers. Lisa reaches out and strokes Tammy's clit as Tammy bites her lip, concentrating on pushing herself over the edge.

April, with my cock still buried inside her, reaches over and grabs Tammy's nipple, rubbing and pinching it, and Tammy falls off the cliff into euphoric spasms.

"OOHH FUCK PINCH HARDER!" Tammy screams, her own orgasm now in full control of her.

Tammy settles, withdraws her fingers from her beaten snatch, and flops her arms above her head, attempting to recover from her seemingly intense orgasm.

I pull out of April, as she moans in disappointment, and lay on my back between April and Tammy, recovering my breath.

"Well, fuck, I'm not gonna just stand here and be horny. Get it up big boy!" Lisa said as she stroked my half mast dick.

I look up just in time to see Lisa take my cock in her mouth, awakening it from its flaccid state. She slurps and licks my member until awakened, her smiling in approval as she releases it from her mouth with a pop.

"My turn!" She said devilishly as she climbed up to straddle me.

Lisa reaches down to line me up with her hole, ready to take me. "Nuh uh...let me" Tammy said, shooing Lisa's hand away from my cock.

Tammy stroked my cock a few times under Lisa, like pumping a sprayer, as she aligned me with Lisa's grool dripping pussy. Lisa feels the head lined up and lowers herself onto me slowly, stopping to let Tammy move her hand.

"Oh fuck yes, I needed this so bad. You fit in me perfectly!" She cooed as she settled all of her weight on my dick.

Lisa began riding me slowly, sitting up, playing with her boobs. Her intensity ramped up quickly, she came almost as quickly much to my surprise. Looking at her face, I could see she had her eyes fixed on something and was looking away as she fucked me.

While Lisa and I engaged in our sex, April and Tammy found each other. As I craned my neck to see what Lisa was looking at, April had her head buried between Tammy's legs, eating her cunt.

"Fuck that is hot!" I said, now understanding why Lisa got off as quickly as she did. I began thrusting my hips into Lisa, matching her tempo, increasing with each thrust.

"Fuck April you are so damn good at this, where did you learn how to eat pussy like this?" Tammy moaned, close to her climax as well.

"I asked the same thing but she never answered me," Lisa said to Tammy.

"What?" Tammy asked, shocked but still in another universe.

"Yep, I asked her the same thing while she ate my pussy too. Whatever she does with her tongue, that curly lick thing, god it feels sooo good!" Lisa said, fucking me harder now.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!" Tammy cried as she raised her hips, grinding April's face, cumming all over her.

Lisa's pussy started clenching my cock, becoming wetter by the second, she was about to cum again. All of this together was too much for me, I lost control and filled Lisa up with my cum again.

"Ooohhhhh!" I moaned as I tensed up, squirt after squirt shooting into Lisa, as she gave herself over and came with me.

All 3 of us came together. What an experience, the thrill, the taboo, it was just too much to soak in at once. April finally popped up for air when Tammy settled down. Lisa laid her head down on my shoulder, Tammy lying there, used and feeling so good.

"What...the...fuck...just...happened?" Tammy struggled to squeak out between gasps.

"I don't know but can we do it again?" Lisa mumbled.

"Well, this wasn't what I had in mind when I followed you here this morning, that's for sure!" April said while smiling.

"Me either, all I did was answer the phone, then all of this got set into motion. Never in a million years would I have thought this would happen!" I announced.

"Well, as much as I hate to break up a good party, we really need to get going soon so we can get most of this done before dark" Lisa said, drawing a bunch of awww's and why's from the rest of us.

We got on the road and eventually got to Ray's, only to find out he wasn't at home. I noticed the boat was gone, "he went fishing," I announced.

"Ok, this gives us at least a couple hours, if we split up we can get this done quick," Tammy said, being the group leader of our party.

"What furniture is yours April? I can carry what I can to the truck and get that out of the way."

"None of it, my stuff is still in storage, all we have here are some clothes and some dishes. The furniture and appliances are Ray's."

"Shit, this will be easy then! April, you and I will tackle your room, Randy and Lisa in her room, we may be long gone before Ray gets home!" Tammy said. "Cmon let's get this done, I booked us a hotel room so we don't have to drive all the way back tonight."

We split up as directed and got it all packed and loaded into April and Lisa's cars in about an hour. It looked like a bunch of burglars were robbing the place, trash bags of clothes and dishes being carried out quickly, racing time to beat Ray getting home.

"Well, that's it I guess. There's nothing left in there I want to take, we can leave the rest and Ray can deal with it!" April said, fighting back tears.

"It'll be ok mom, don't cry, you won't miss him once we get to grandma's house," Lisa said, hugging April tightly as she looked at me, tears in her own eyes.

"Why don't y'all come stay the night with us and leave tomorrow? Drinks are on me!" Tammy said as she patted their shoulders.

"Is there enough room?" April asked.

"Mom this morning we all fucked in Randy's full size bed, I'm sure we can manage!" Lisa said sarcastically.

"Ok, settled then. Follow us!" Lisa said, climbing into my truck and closing the door.

We drove to the hotel and Tammy got us checked in. "4 key cards, one for each of us," Tammy said, handing out the keys. "Room 208, 2nd floor. Here, let me grab this empty gym bag and yall grab some clothes to put in it. Oh, make sure you get your bathing suit, they have a hot tub!"

I start shuffling through some of my stuff in my truck, I didn't bring any clothes. "Tammy I didn't bring anything with me, I thought we were going back tonight."

"I grabbed you some clothes and your swim trunks when I went home, don't worry, I got you!" Tammy said.

"You had all this planned before we even left didn't you?"

Tammy winked, as she shut the door and walked toward April and Lisa. "All ready? Let's go up then!"

Tammy opens the door to room 208 and walks in, holding it open for the rest of us to walk in. I turn the lights on as I glance around the room. Typical hotel room, one king bed, nightstands, TV on a dresser, and a couple sitting chairs.

"One king bed huh?" I asked, knowing now she planned this out.

"That's all they had. You heard Lisa, we can manage, ain't that right sis!" As she high fives Lisa.

We started getting stuff settled, clothes and bathroom stuff put out, when Tammy pipes up, plans again.

"Ok, I'm going to call and order pizza, Randy let's go to the store and get some beer!" She said. "April here take this just in case the pizza gets here, he can keep the change for a tip," as she hands April $60.