Too Good to Be True Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, ok. Thanks, y'all don't take long now!" April joked.

We drove to the store and I bought the beer, 2 cases as Tammy requested. Seems like overkill to me for 1 night but I'm not buying so whatever.

"Damn that's a lot of beer! You planning on a drunken orgy later?" I joked to Tammy when I got back in the truck.

"Yep, sure am!" She said confidently.

"Well, ok then," I replied, not much else to add to that.

We get back to the room, April and Lisa sitting on the bed watching TV, pizza sitting on the dresser untouched.

"Y'all didn't have to wait on us to eat. Dig in!" Tammy said.

"I would've felt bad eating food you paid for without you even being here. No way I was going to eat first!" Lisa said.

I put a case of beer in the mini fridge, stacking bottles like a leaning tower to fit them all. I took 4 out of the other case, still cold from the store, and opened them, handing them out to the group.

"Eat up, drink up, after the food settles a bit let's go take a dip in the hot tub!" Tammy said, holding her beer up suggesting a cheers, to which we all obliged.

About 20 minutes after we were finished eating, still destroying beers, Tammy stands up and pulls her shirt over her head, pulls her shorts down showing her bare ass, and unfastened her bra. Within 5 seconds, she was standing in front of us butt naked.

"I'm putting on my swimsuit and going to the hot tub, care to join me?" She asked as she fumbled through her bag.

"Hell yeah sounds fun!" Lisa said, stripping as well.

"Why the hell not?" April said, undressing.

"Well, shit, I can't be the odd one out can I?" I said as I pulled my shirt off.

Within 30 seconds, all 4 of us were standing there naked, searching for bathing suits. Tammy was bent over, shuffling to find her bathing suit, giving us a great show of her swollen pussy poking out between her legs. Lisa was on the other side of the room, same show, bent over showing me her swollen lips.

"Careful, you'll be walking to the hot tub with a tent in your shorts!" April smarted off, tying the bathing suit string around her neck sitting on the foot of the bed right in front of me.

"How can I not look though, I mean, fuck they're poking them out like that, I just wanna lick em!" I said, pretty buzzed and not giving a shit what I said anymore.

"Put these on you perv!" Tammy said as she tossed my trunks into my chest. As I put them on my legs and began to pull them up, April leaned over and took my cock into her mouth with a slurp.

"Now I'm really gonna have a tent. Damn girl that feels so fucking good!" I sighed as she let go, laughing as she got up to grab a towel.

"Pull your shorts up, hold this in front of you to hide it. Ready girls?" April asked.

That was the most uncomfortable elevator ride of my life. These 3 sexy ladies, not bothering to cover up anything, all wearing bikinis, brushing against me on purpose to keep my cock throbbing and at full mast.

The door finally opened to the lobby, the pool and hot tub to our left, as they skipped to the entrance like three school girls.

"Ahh, damn this feels so nice!" April sighed as she slid into the hot bubbling water.

"Fuck this is amazing!" Lisa said as she slithered in.

"Well, come on, or were you just gonna stand there all night and watch us?" Tammy said, talking to me. I didn't hear her, my mind was inside my trunks, poking against the netting uncomfortably, unable to get the images of their bare pussies and April sucking my cock out of my head.

"Earth to Randy! Get in goofball!" April said as she playfully slapped my leg.

"Shit, my bad, yeah I'm getting in," I said awkwardly.

This was awesome, the jets blowing on my back, massaging it after today's events. My head was laid back on the side of the hot tub, just relaxing and taking it all in. I felt a hand brush my stomach, tilted my head up, and saw Tammy's hand wandering, searching for my trunks while she had her head leaned back and eyes closed.

On my leg, I felt a foot touch me and start rubbing it's way up my leg, also searching and wandering. Lisa had her leg extended and was rubbing my leg with her foot, also laid back with her eyes closed.

I look over at April, she is sitting up with her eyes wide open, her gaze back and forth between Tammy and Lisa. She didn't notice me looking at her, noticing her right arm moving forward and backward. She was touching herself under the water.

I reached out and brushed my fingers against her neck, pushing some rogue hairs that escaped her bun away from her neck, making her jump, as I startled her.

"You dirty girl!" I said quietly.

"Shh...I'm close, I'm going to cum!" She mouthed quietly, as her face tightened up, needing all of her restraint not to shake and moan out loud.

She came down, sweating now, as she pulled her arms back above water as her post orgasm face was obvious to anyone looking.

"Shit, I'm getting really hot!" April said, lifting herself out of the water to sit on the edge.

"If you quit fingering yourself you wouldn't get so hot so quick," Lisa said, never moving her head or opening her eyes.

April's mouth was wide open, Lisa rolled her head and opened one eye to peek at her mom. "You forget, I know you, I always know what you're doing. Plus my leg is right here, I could feel your hand rubbing." She said, leaning up now.

"Busted!" I sang out toward April.

"Oh like you have room to talk, getting a handy from your sister and Lisa playing footsie with you. Bet you can't stand up can you?"

"No, he can't, I'm not done yet!" Tammy said, opening her eyes and smiling really big.

Just as she leans forward, about to do something naughty, a couple walks into the pool area, sitting in the lounge chairs by the pool to relax.

"I need another beer!" Tammy announces. "Why don't you be a dear and go grab another round Randy?"

"See that?" As I pointed to the sign that read No Alcoholic Beverages Permitted In The Pool Area.

"Well, shit. Guess I'll drink it up there then come back down. Anybody wanna go with?" As she stands up, water dripping off her barely covered tits and running down her engorged mound.

"Yeah, I'll go have one," as I stood up, reaching for the towel immediately to cover myself, not wanting our new neighbors to see my fully erect penis.

"Anyone else?" Tammy asked.

"No, I'm enjoying this way too much, I'm not going anywhere for a while," she said in a relaxed tone.

"Guess I'll stay too and keep her company," April said.

"Okie doke, let's go sweetheart!" Tammy said, playing like we weren't related for the benefit of the neighboring couple.

As soon as the door closed behind us, Tammy reaches behind her back and untied her top, swinging it over her head to take it off. She shimmied out of her wet bottoms and tosses both garments into the bathtub to drain.

"You too!" She said as she hooked my shorts and pulled them down. I step one foot out, then the other, and she tosses them alongside hers. She gets 2 beers out, opens them, and sits on the bed by me.

"We haven't really had a chance to talk about last night," she said, trailing off.

"No, I don't guess we have. Not real sure what to say honestly, I enjoyed every moment, and I'd do it again!" I said as I took a gulp of beer.

"Really? You would do it again huh?" She asked, also taking a drink.

She set her beer on the table, I followed suit and set mine down too. Before my hand released the bottle, Tammy was straddling me, kissing me wildly.

I return the vigor, grabbing her ass, squeezing, as I force her down onto my cock, grinding it into her slit, pushing into her clit with the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck that feels so fucking good. Push harder!" Tammy whispered into my ear.

I thrust even harder, to the point of painful, to satisfy her urge. She was so wet, hands on my shoulders, face inches from mine, panting like she was about to cum on me but I couldn't feel the inside of her walls.

"Ooooohhhhh..." she cried, her eyes locked on mine, bucking against my cock, hammering her clit with my head. "Fuck I'm cumming!" She whispered. She shudders, gasps, and digs her fingernails into my shoulders as a weak but significant orgasm flooded her.

"Oh that felt so damn good! I need a drink now," as she reached over to grab her beer. The bed was too wide, so she climbed off me and crawled over, her ass in the air, as she got a drink of her beer. I reached out to grab mine, not taking my eyes off her ass, and knock the damn thing over.

"Shit!" as I get up to get a towel and dry it up.

"Guess the view was too good huh?" She said, shaking her ass at me.

I got the towel down, stepped on it to soak up as much as I could, and grabbed another beer.

"Yeah I guess it was, I can't think straight with that clouding my judgement," I said as I waved my hand, pointing at her nether regions.

I walked back over, sat my beer down, and resumed my position on the bed. Tammy backed up so her ass was on my arm, rubbing herself on me, begging for attention. I caved, I was trying to play hard, yeah who was I kidding that was never going to work.

I took my right hand and lined 2 fingers up with her dripping wet snatch. Being careful not to touch her with them yet, I took my left hand and smacked her ass at the same time as I plunged my fingers into her.

"Owwwoooooo" she cooed as I buried my fingers to the knuckles.

"You've been awful bossy today, time to teach you a lesson!" I playfully said.

In one fluid motion, she lifted her left leg and did some little pirouette move to straddle me again, my fingers still buried inside her. "No, motherfucker, I'm gonna teach you one," she growled as she slapped me across the face and shoved me backward, flat on the bed.

"What the fuck was that shit for?" I yelled back, now curling my fingers tight in her pussy, clamping down.

"Ooohh...that was for smacking my ass. This is for grabbing my cooter like a fish!" As she slapped me again.

"Ok, fuck, that hurts, you gotta stop!" as I was interrupted by another slap. "Ok dammit!" I screamed, taking my fingers out of her pussy and grabbing her arms, throwing her down on the bed. "You asked for it bitch!" I growled, taking her legs and putting her feet around my head.

I moved toward her, pushing her legs up with my body, as I lunged and thrust my entire cock into her at once. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her into me tight, making her take every bit of my cock, as my balls pressed hard against her ass.

"Oww fuck!" She cried out as I suddenly slammed into her. "You asshole you could've warned me!" She said, reaching up and slapping my face again. "Now hate fuck me you little prick!"

I rose and withdrew to the head, my body weight leaning into her, pinning her down, as I thrust with everything I had back into her, making a loud slap against her ass and legs.

"Ooohhh yeah, just like that!" She screamed as I withdrew again. I plowed again, getting the same reaction, her squealing as our skin slapped each other.

Again, she slapped me across the face, hard this time, hard enough it brought tears to my eyes.

"You little bitch I'm gonna rip your cunt open now!" I growled, putting every ounce of body weight I had into thrusting into her.

"Ooohhh stop, don't move, pull my legs in, push hard, I'm gonna cum!" She yelled.

I gripped her legs and gave one last surge in as she lost it. She shook so hard under me I thought we were going to fall off the bed. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and wouldn't let me move an inch. She was screaming at this point, both pain and pleasure, as I flexed to stay deep inside her.

"Yeah bitch, cum on your perv brother's cock, you nasty slut! I'm going to fill your slut pussy up with my jizz. How do you like that fuck toy? I'm going to cum hard in you!" I said, uncontrollably, as I pounded her.

"No, don't, please!" She said in a playful tone as she came down from her mountain of pleasure, moaning hard with each thrust.

"Take it bitch, take my load in your pussy, deep inside you!" I groaned as I thrust hard one last time. I released my seed, powerful shot after powerful shot, deep in my sister's abused pussy. I came for what seemed like an eternity before calming down and falling beside her on the bed, my cream pie fresh in her beat up cunt.

"Jesus that was fucking hot!" Lisa said. Her and April came back up, we never heard them, we were preoccupied hate fucking each other.

"How long have y'all been standing there?" Tammy asked, still gasping.

"Long enough. Are you ok? He beat you up pretty good honey!" April chimed in.

"Oh fuck yes I am ok, I'm more than ok. That was fucking amazing!" She cooed, scooping up some of her fresh pie and licking it off her fingers.

"I want some!" Lisa cried as she plopped down on the bed and buried her tongue in Tammy's cream filled pussy.

"Ooohhh my god, fuckfuckfuck, don't stop fuck don't stop!" Tammy cried. How the fuck is that even possible? How could it feel good after I used it as a punching bag?

"Mmm that looks yummy!" April said, as she joined Lisa. Tammy had one leg over Lisa's back, the other over April's, while each of them took turns eating her pussy like a lion on a fresh kill.

"Fuck that is so hot!" I said, stroking my soft cock in an attempt to bring it back to life.

"Why don't you bring that up here and let me give it some mouth to mouth?" Tammy asked, panting hard again.

I got on my knees and crawled to Tammy's head, lowering my cock to her mouth, watching April and Lisa throttle her cunt with their tongues.

"That was fun brother, but I hope you don't really hate me that much. Here, let me make it up to you," she whispered as she softly kissed the head of my cock, showing no signs of life yet.

She kissed and licked me, alternating between my dick and balls, slowly pumping blood back to it, feeling it begin to harden in her mouth.

"Mmmmmhmm..."she moaned with me in her mouth.

I looked down to meet her gaze and she attempted to smile with my cock in her mouth. "God you're so fucking hot like this!" I whispered to her.

She released my cock to say "you're just saying that because I'm blowing you, stop it!" She said sheepfully, and went back to sucking on me.

I felt her breath, hotter and hotter, as she exhaled onto my shaft. Her breath shaky, really pumping me into her mouth now, I could tell she was about to cum.

As she climaxed, she never took me out of her mouth. She moaned, bucked, and shuddered all while keeping me in her mouth. I was rock hard now, ready for more. I thrust into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat, gagging her.

"Nope, you can't take it all, your gag reflex works!" I said as I pulled out to let her breathe.

"This feels so fucking good, fuck I can't stop cumming!" She cried, almost in pain.

I looked and April was now by herself tongue twirling in Tammy's spasming pussy, working her magic. Lisa had gotten up to strip, she was on her knees next to Tammy's face. "My turn" she said as she mounted Tammy's face.

"Lick my pussy sister, lick me!" Lisa said as she force fed her pussy to Tammy.

"Oh fuck that is the sexiest rhing I've ever seen!" I said in amazement.

"Come see if from my view!" April said over Tammy's mound.

I crawled over, lowering my face to meet April's and lick my sister's cunt. "Watch, this is what is driving her wild!" April bit Tammy's clit, holding it between her teeth as she flicked her tongue across it. Tammy reacted by thrashing her hips into April's mouth. "Try it!" as she released and moved, giving me free access to Tammy's pussy.

I licked from the bottom to the top, tasting some of my remnants mixed with her grool, I didn't like it, it grossed me out. I kept powering through it though, biting her clit, flicking my tongue as fast as I could over it. She writhed a lot, accidentally pulling her clit out from between my teeth. "Oww fuck stop, that fucking hurt. Wait a minute!" She cried in pain.

"Ok move, let me do it. Lay still honey I'll make it feel better," April said as she kissed and licked it, like a mother cleaning her kitten.

"Ooo ya, that does feel better. Let April do it, she knows what feels good. No offense bro, we can practice later, right now I need to cum again!" Tammy screamed through Lisa's lips.

Lisa stood up and turned around, now facing us, as she put her pussy back in Tammy's mouth. "Fuck her while she eats your sister!" Lisa ordered.

I smiled big, got behind April as she raised her ass to me, green light. I slid my cock up and down her pussy, her juices all over the head of my cock, then slid to her asshole.

"Oh god yes please fuck my ass, put it in!" She cried from Tammy's pussy.

I pressed forward into her ass, stopping after a couple of inches, like she taught me last year. She rocked back, indicating she was ready, as I slowly shoved the rest of my cock into her tight asshole.

I bottomed out and held it there, April moaning in pleasure as she assaulted Tammy's clit. I rocked back, withdrawing and thrust forward slowly, loosening her up for a good fucking. I sensed she was ready as she rocked back harder and faster into me, so I picked up the pace. I was fucking her ass good in no time, her cries emanating from my sister's pussy.

"Of fuck I'm gonna cum! I'M CUMMING!" Lisa screamed. She furiously fucked Tammy's face, wave after wave, thrust after thrust, until she came down. She sunk off Tammy, lying beside her, as Tammy began to cum. Lisa planted a kiss on her lips, rolling Tammy's nipple in her hand, as Tammy reached her climax.

April was shaking now, clenching her little ass around my cock as I pistoned in and out. She moaned loudly into Tammy's sopping box, she was cumming too. She tightened her ass up really tight when she came.

I lost it. "Fuck I'm cumming mommy!" I screamed, burying my cock deep in her ass. I shot my load into her ass at that moment.

"Oh you dirty fucker! Cum in mommy's ass!" She wailed as another wave of orgasm hit, reacting to the mommy comment I would imagine.

We all collapsed, spent, unable to perform anymore. 11:10, still plenty of night left. I get up after about a 20 minute rest to grab my beer, but it's warm. I pour it out and grab another cold one.

"Get me one!"

"Me too!"

'Meeee three!"

All with a fresh cold beer, we clanked bottles, cheers!

We drank for another couple of hours, talking, joking, crying about tomorrow. We all remained naked, sitting indian style on the bed, facing each other as we talked.

"Mom, seriously, where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" Lisa asked.

"Uggghhhh..." April sighed. "This again?"

"If you just tell me it'll be all over and I'll never have to ask you again!" Lisa begged.

"Fine. So I was about your age when I had my first lesbian experience. Larry's sister. She got me high as fuck and started rubbing all over me, kissing, licking, fingering me." as April takes a swig and lights a smoke.

"I couldn't fight it, I was too fucked up to know what was going on. The next morning I woke up naked next to Marie, also naked. My head was such a blur, I couldn't remember much, until Marie told me. She leaned over and kissed me again, I felt her hand on my pussy, and I let her take over. She was so damn good at eating pussy, I'm getying wet again thinking about it!" as she took another drink.

"Aunt Marie ate you out huh?" Lisa said in disbelief.

"Yep, all while you slept, you were still a baby," April admitted, ashamed.

"Keep going," Tammy said, now rubbing herself.

"Well, not much else to say really. Marie lived with us so while Larry was at work, we fooled around, damn near every day. I still craved cock, so did she, so we weren't full blown lesbians. Just in-laws with benefits I guess. She taught me hee trick, I practiced on her until I was able to make her cum pretty quick," April said boastfully.