Too Good to Be True Pt. 04

Story Info
Lisa and Tammy get big news.
9.6k words
4.64
8.6k
27
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey Randy it's Lisa."

"Hey what's up?"

"Do you still live in the same apartment?"

"Yeah, why?"

Knock, knock, knock.

I opened the door, still on the phone with Lisa, who was now standing right in front of me.

"Hey!" I said, giving her a hug as I hung up the phone. We had cell phones now, talk and go!

"Hey Randy, so good to see you again!" As she held our embrace a little longer, finally letting go.

"Come on in. I got a couch now, I'm straight ballin now!" Trying to keep up with the lingo, failing miserably.

"Don't ever say that again goofball!" Lisa said as she play punched my arm.

"Want a beer?" I asked as I grabbed one.

"Sure! Hey, where's Tammy? I thought she moved in with you."

"She did for a little bit, then she met James. They got pretty close and she lives with him now."

"Oh, so you're alone again?"

"Yeah, but I'm so busy between classes and gigs I am hardly ever here."

"Gigs?"

"Yeah, I joined a band on campus, lead guitarist. We play tomorrow night at the club, if you're here why don't you come?"

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"...ooohhhhhkkkaaayyy..."

"I can't live with my grandma anymore. She drives me insane. Always telling me I dress like a slut, I should be ashamed of myself when I go out, I just can't take it anymore. I talked to mom alot about this and she agreed I probably need to move out and start my own life, or I would end up like her, single and living with mom."

"Again, ooohhhhkkkaaayyy..."

"Can I stay with you until I can get on my feet and be able to live on my own? I'll get a job and help with the bills, I don't want to freeload." She said.

"I don't see why not. I mean, we lived together once and it went ok I guess."

"Just ok huh?" She joked as she play punched my arm again.

"You know what I mean, we didn't kill each other, and now that we've grown up maybe it'll be different."

"Yeah, I thought so too, but we haven't seen each other in 4 years."

"I know, I'm sorry. My truck is about wore out, I don't know if it would've made that drive in one piece." I really missed her as I quickly learned.

"Ok, so you're good with me staying here for a bit?"

"Sure. You already got your clothes in your car?"

"Yeah..." She trailed off in a cute little voice.

"Let's go get them and get you settled then."

We brought in a few baskets of clothes, some dishes April let her have, and a TV. We got all of the stuff inside and sat around the living room. We sat down for a minute, tired from hauling all of it in.

"I can't thank you enough for letting me crash here."

"Oh, stop it, you don't have to thank me, we're family."

"Actually, we aren't. We haven't been for years now."

"Oh, yeah, I guess you're right. Huh, crazy," I awkwardly said back.

"Ok, so where do you want me to put stuff? I don't want to be in your way."

"Well half the dresser is empty, and half the closet, so go for it. Where do you want the TV?"

"It's your house, you tell me?"

"OUR house, say it with me..."

"Ok ok, sorry it's just that I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to come in here and take over, I'm not. I'm grateful you even let m..."

I cut her off as I pulled her into me and kissed her. I couldn't help myself, I had to, I needed to kiss her and let her know nothing has changed between us.

"Oohh!" She moaned into my mouth, as she let go and returned my kiss. Now, things were good again, as we broke our kiss, her arms around my neck and mine around her back.

"Wow that was unexpected," she whispered.

"Not from my side it wasn't."

"Well, duh goofball!"

"So, let's attack the elephant in the room," as we let our embrace go and sat on the bed.

"...ooohhhkkkaayyyy..." She sarcastically said, smiling.

"Smart ass. Anyway, you're right, we haven't been family for a few years now. I like you Lisa, alot. You're incredibly sexy, smart, and I just happen to know, really good in bed."

Another punch, a little harder this time as she laughed.

"Where is this going Randy?" She asked seriously.

"Can I take you to dinner tonight?"

"Like, a date?" She laughed.

"Yes, like a date, but really, a date."

"Umm...you sure about this?"

"Why, you're not?"

"Yeah, I just want to make sure you mean it."

"I do, I would like to take you out and see where this goes." Leaning closer to her.

"Ok. Guess I better put my stuff away so I can get ready. What time are you picking me up?" She laughed, leaning closer.

"I'll swing by around 6:30?" our lips inches from touching.

"I think I'll be here." She whispered, as we kissed.

This wasn't a normal kiss. It was passionate. Neither of us closed our eyes or looked away, we kept eye contact for the entire kiss. It seemed to last for hours, when in reality, only about 20 seconds.

We broke our kiss, noses still touching.

"Randy, mom was right. I am in love with you," she whispered, tears pooling in her eyes.

"Then why does that make you cry?"

"I'm scared."

"Scared of what?"

"You not feeling the same way."

"Do you think I would have been so quick to let you stay, give you half my room, want to take you out if I didn't?"

"That's different. I am scared that I might get my heart broken, not scared of losing half my space," she said, now acting hurt.

"I didn't mean it like that Lisa. You heard what you wanted to hear. Listen to me, and listen good. I'm not going to hurt you, ever. I couldn't handle living with that. I want you to be happy, successful, have everything you've ever wanted."

"That's sweet, what's wrong?" She asked, as she noticed my face had a confused look on it as I stared at the floor.

"I've never said that to anyone before. Honestly, thinking about it, I've never felt this before. I don't know what it is."

"Don't know what what is?"

"That butterfly feeling when I see your face, the need to protect you, the urge to kiss you. I have never been in love before Lisa. I think I might be."

"Don't say that, if you think you might be, you aren't!" She said, crying again.

"Wait, I.."

"No, it's ok, I feel like I'm pressuring you into saying that. Seriously, it's fine. So, which side is empty?" As she got up to put her clothes away.

"Right row is all yours! I'll hang your clothes in the closet. Theres 2 racks, I'm only using 1. Oh, and the right drawers in the bathroom are empty too for your bathroom stuff. The medicine cabinet is completely empty, I never use those things."

"Ok cool thanks!"

Lisa put her things away while I put the TV on the dresser. I needed a cable to hook it up but I didn't have an extra. "Hey I'm gonna run to the hardware store for a cable, be right back!"

As I drove to the hardware store, my head is swimming. What just happened? Shes right, if I think I am, I'm not. The ride back was worse. I'm going home, to hook up a TV that isn't mine, on my dresser that's now half full of Lisa's clothes. She isn't planning on leaving, she wants to be with me. Me, awkward as fuck me. The more I thought the more I smiled.

"Hey I'm back!" As I walked in and closed the door behind me. I didn't hear her call back. I walked into the bedroom and Lisa is scrambling to pull her shorts back on.

"Uh, hey there. What were you doing there little missy?"

"Nothing!"

"Yeah, no. Nothing doesn't involve having a bare ass!"

I walked around to where she was, it was obvious she was hiding something, she was fidgety and uncomfortable.

"What in the sam hell are you hiding?"

"Ohhh...fuck..."

"Huh?"

Lisa pulled her shorts back down and pointed at her pussy. She had a dildo tucked inside her, still vibrating, as she was cumming on it. She tried to hide it, embarrassed I guess, and forgot to turn it off.

"Well well well, what have we here?" I asked as I reached out and grabbed it, pulling it out a little.

"Ok, I had to do something, I have been horny as fuck since I left this morning thinking about this. I pulled off at the rest area before your exit and masturbated in my car, I had to, I was so fucking horny!"

"Ok, but why hide it?"

"I was startled, I don't know, I thought you wouldn't like it, like I was cheating on you before our first date!" She said, cheeks flushed now, as I continued slowly working her dildo out of her now soaking wet pussy.

"Uh huh...cheating on me huh?"

"I know it's stupid, we aren't even a couple!"

"But aren't we?"

"Fuck...look I need to kick these off and lay down if you're going to keep that up."

"Ok, go for it!" As I pulled the dildo completely out of her, groaning in agony as I pulled it away. She quickly kicked off her shorts and hopped on the bed, leaning up on her elbow, reaching our for me to give her the toy back.

"Nuh uh uh...not so fast!"

"Oh come on, you gotta be kidding me. You're going to make me beg?"

I held the dildo up, smelled it, and for some god forsaken reason, licked her juice off it.

"Ok that is so fucking hot but so fucking weird!"

"Yeah you're right, fuck this!" As I sat it on the dresser behind me and began taking off my shirt.

"Mmmm...I like where this is going!" She said as she started to rub her clit. I walked over to the bed and playfully smacked her hand, "nope, my job!"

I bent down to my knees and began kissing her feet. I worked my way up to her knees, eyes locked the whole time. As I got to her thigh, I could feel the heat radiating from her sex, her aroma, the way her eyes locked into mine, licking along the crease of her leg to her mound. I flicked tongue up and put it back in my mouth as I swallowed.

I retreated back to the end of the bed, going to work on her other foot. This time I took my time, lightly pecking each of her pink toes, painted fire red. As I reached the end, I worked up the outside of her leg this time, slowly teasing her, our eyes locked on one another's.

I could feel her trembling under my lips, almost afraid, as I worked my way to the top of her hip. Licking down the crease of her leg, I crawled between them, my tongue making contact with her lips.

"Fuck yes!" She moaned. I pulled away, continuing my trek down the crease of her leg, ignoring her cunt, screaming to be licked.

"Really?" She cried in agony.

As I made my way to the bend of her ass cheek, I ran my tongue along the bottom of her right cheek, slowly licking circles toward her crack. My nose was so close to her pussy I don't know how I didn't touch it.

God she smelled so good. Her scent was intoxicating, I lost myself in it. A stream of grool was running down from her crying cunt over her taunt as I licked it up. I lowered and started sucking on the bend of her thigh, giving her a hickey.

"Oh come on already!"

"Marking my territory," I said in a smart ass tone.

She had enough, she was going to get her pussy licked, one way or another. She reached down and grabbed my head, lifting it up, and driving her swollen wet box into my face.

"Eat me already! Fuck, I'm about to cum without you touching it! Lick me!" She screamed.

I reached up and removed her hands from my head, interlacing our fingers and holding hands as I began working my tongue up and down her delicious slit.

Fuck she tasted so good, I was so lost in her essence, nowhere else in the world I wanted to be.

I stuck my tongue into her starving hole, rolling it up and down inside her, screams of pleasure coming from her mouth. I moved up and flicked her clit with my tongue, that was all it took before she shuddered into one of the most intense orgasms I had ever seen.

She shook like she was having a seizure, clamping her thighs onto my head like a vise. I wiggled my tongue back inside her hole, I wanted to feel it squeeze my tongue.

Her wall spasms were unlike anything I'd ever felt. It was so intense, so satisfying, I neglected to notice I wasn't breathing. I couldn't, she had me pressed against her and locked in with her thighs, her mound plugging my nose, pussy covering my mouth.

I tapped her leg, she must have noticed I was turning awfully red, as she released my head and I gasped for air like I was swimming a mile.

"I'm so sorry! Are you ok?"

"Yeah...I'm...good." I panted, catching my breath.

"Shit, my bad, here lay down and relax."

She pulled me onto the bed and rolled me on my back as she fanned me with a pillow. My breathing became normal and we laughed hysterically for a few minutes.

"Fuck you were about to kill me woman!" I said between laughs.

"You were gonna let me too!"

We stopped laughing as she slid over toward me and kissed me again, eyes locked like lasers. She slowly rose up to her knees, never breaking our kiss or our gaze, as she raised her left leg and threw it over me, now straddling me.

"I like where this is going!" I whispered into her mouth.

"Shut up, don't talk, feel!"

She pinned my throbbing cock to my stomach and lowered her pussy to it. She rocked a little, side to side, to engulf me with her lips. She slowly slid forward, then backwards, grinding herself onto the bottom of my dick.

"You gonna torture me now?"

"Shut up!" She barked as she bit my bottom lip. She picked up the speed of her cocksliding, breathing heavily into my mouth now. She lifted herself up, looking into my eyes, breathing into me as she positioned herself above my cock, ready for penetration.

"I love you," she whispered as she lowered herself onto me, her eyes locked and not moving at all.

"I love you too baby," as I put my hands on her cheeks, pulling her to me for a kiss.

"I mean that Lisa, I love you. I don't think I do, i know I do," I whispered as I kissed her, eyes still locked.

This sent her over the edge. She shuddered, melting into me, as an orgasm flashed through her body into her eyes, appearing as if they would pop out at any minute.

"Fuck you feel so good. I love being inside you Lisa," I whispered.

"I love it when you're in me," she whispered, shuddering again as another wave hit, reactivating her orgasm, prolonging it.

"Fffuuuuccckkk it won't stop!" She spoke into my mouth.

"I can feel it, you are squeezing the fuck out of me. Feels so good, fuck I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Cum in me baby please!"

"Are you sure?"

"Shut up and cum inside me!" She growled.

She picked up her pace, steadily riding me now, putting her weight on me as she took me back inside her. She took one last thrust before pushing down onto me hard and holding herself there.

"Oh shit oh shit OH SHIT!" I escalated to a scream as I lost control and sprayed the inside of her pussy with my load.

She maintained her pressure down on me, shaking now, her orgasm closing in again. Spurt after spurt hit her cervix, spraying my seed. Her face began to contort, like she was struggling to fight it off, giving in and letting it take control.

"Oh my god here it comes baby, fuck yes here it comes!" She shrieked as her body tended up, curling into the fetal position while my cock was pressing her cervix inside her.

"Ooooooohhhhh shit baby fuck yeah, I'm cumming!" As she began to rock back and forth, my head rolling around the button that was her cervix.

"Fuck it's so deep, you've never been this deep, nobody has ever been this deep!"

"Enjoy it baby, fuck me harder!" I encouraged her.

She was bucking furiously now, her body in full euphoric heaven. She rode me until her body gave out, her muscles betraying her, as she collapsed into me.

I wrapped my arms around her to hold her, but she had other plans.

"It's not done but I can't move. Fuck me from bottom until it's done please!" She begged.

I sunk my hands into her sexy ass as I pumped in and out of her, her body limp, the same way my cock was becoming.

I fell out of her warmth as I thrust again, mashing into her clit, sending another wave through her, only indicated by her moan intensifying.

"Ok you can stop but I ain't moving!"

"Good, I'm spent"

I rolled us to our sides as she fell onto the bed in a heap, dead weight, as she fell facing away from me.

She rolled over to face me, exhaustion and bliss in her expression.

"Did you mean it?"

"What?" Trying to play coy.

"You know what fucker! Did you mean it when you said you love me or was that you being horny?"

"I meant every word I said, 100%"

She smiled, softly cooed as she snuggled up to me, almost instantly falling asleep.

I must have slept for a few hours, apparently I needed it. I awoke to Lisa propped on her elbow facing me, leg thrown over me rubbing her cunt on my leg, as she rubbed my chest.

"I was wondering when you would wake up sleepy head."

"Shit, our date, I slept right through time to leave!"

"Don't worry about it babe. There's pizza on the counter and more beer in the fridge."

"Shit, how long have you been awake?"

"Two hours and 26 minutes exactly."

"Damn, that's oddly precise. You taking medicine or something?"

"No, I've been horny since I woke up so I know every agonizing minute. I figured you'd be hungry so I ordered pizza. Cmon let's go eat, we need to build some strength up in that body of yours because I'm going to fuck your brains out later!" She said as she got up.

"Well, alrighty then!" As I got up. Who could argue that?

She made 2 plates of pizza, grabbed 2 beers and headed for the couch. The beer pressed against her naked body was cold. "Shit that's cold shit! Grab them!"

I grabbed them and we sat on the couch stuffing our faces, drinking beer, completely naked. We finished eating and she laid her head in my lap, making my cock twitch as her hair brushed against it.

"Keep that shit up I'm gonna condition your hair for you!" I smarted off as I lit a cigarette.

She sat up really fast, startling me a little, as she sat close, staring with those puppy dog eyes, lip pouting.

"What do you want?"

"You to fuck my ass, but I'm scared, I don't want it to hurt. You liked doing it to mom, but you haven't tried with me."

"You sure? I don't mind, but I don't want to hurt you."

"Yeah, I've been playing around there the last few months with my toy and it felt really good. I think I'm ready for the real thing but you gotta go slow and loosen me up first. So, want to fuck my ass baby?" She asked seductively.

"How can I say no to that face? And who would say no to fucking that fine bubble ass you got back there!" As I reached around her to pinch it.

"Hey, I said easy asshole!" She cried as I pinched her ass.

"Aww, poor baby, stand up in front of me and let me kiss it, make it feel better."

Much to my surprise, she hopped up and stuck her ass out toward my face, and I gladly kissed the cheek I just pinched. She went to move away, I grabbed her hips and held her there.

"You ain't getting away that easy missy!"

I kissed her cheek some more, moving around, dragging my tongue along her soft ass cheek. God her ass was so fucking sexy, not like J Lo big, but a nice round shape that matched the rest of her body, I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Ohh you naughty boy!" She cooed.

I kissed to the top of her ass and over to the top of her crack, taking my time, hoping to agonize her again. I have had my finger in Lisa's ass before, it wasn't new territory, but I was preoccupied when that happened. This time, ALL of my attention went to this perfect ass that dangled in front of me.

"Oooo, this feels so good. So naughty but so good!" She moaned, I could tell now she was rubbing her clit.

"Stop playing with yourself!"

"Aww but why?"

"Stop playing or I stop kissing!"

"Hmmph. Fine. Whatever."

She tucked her hands behind her back, rubbing my hair. "Is this acceptable sir?" She said sarcastically.

I bit her ass when she said that, "Oww" she squealed in her little girl voice.

"Why don't we take this to the bed? Your legs will get tired really quick holding yourself up like this."