Too Good to Be True Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, good call. Catch me if you can!" As she took off running.

I caught her, I mean, she let me, and the apartment is pretty much a postage stamp. I grabbed her from behind, my arms reaching around her, grabbing her perfect tits and pinching her nipples.

"Mmmm!"

I slid down to her waist as I wrapped her in a bear hug and threw her onto the bed, flopping with her, almost like a body slam.

"Ahhh!" She squealed, laughing like a school girl.

"Oh so rough, I said gentle, and you're throwing me around like a rag doll!"

"Roll over!"

"Umm, seriously, gentle!"

I grab her and force her onto her stomach, pinning her down.

"Oh I'm being gentle, now hush little lady and feel!"

I resume my kisses around the small of her back, working my way down. I grab her legs and push them up, signaling her to get on her knees. She obliges, rising up to her knees and keeping her head on the bed, giving me full access to her bum.

I kiss and lick down her bum until I reach her flower. I flick it with my tongue, making her squirm and moan "Oh that feel so fucking good!"

I continue flicking it, then lick from the edge of her pussy to her anus, like an ice cream cone that is melting.

I speed this motion up and she responds moving up and down, helping me move along her taint to her flower. I stop this time and use some force to press my tongue on her asshole. She squeals "oh my god what are you doing, isn't that going to gross you out?"

I answer by pushing my tongue in farther, almost into her cavity but not quite. I flex in and out like that, mimicking my tongue fucking her ass, as she begins to really moan now.

I rub my fingers up and down her slit, she is dripping wet, now moaning louder and breathing heavier. I can sense she is about to cum while I'm tounging her ass.

As she tenses up, I push to fingers into her pussy and a tongue in her ass. I curl my fingers down and hit her g spot, tongue now firmly tucked in her ass, pulling it in and out, as she loses all control and enters her orgasmic state.

Lisa bucks and tenses up, now understanding I want her to squirt, as she screams and splashes my neck with her fluids.

Squirt after squirt, a shower of her essence, cascades down my body as I continue a barrage of attacks on her.

She is a knot, doubled over, shaking violently, I remove my tongue, use her juices to lubricate my other hand, and push a single finger into her worked up ass.

I push to the first knuckle and stop, waiting to feel her relax, and push to another. She screams, pain mixed with pleasure obvious in her voice, as I withdraw to the first knuckle.

"What the fuck are you doing! Shove it in don't pull it out!" She screams as she rocks back, slamming my finger all the way into her ass.

Another aftershock hits, as she bucks her hips, gyrating and now fucking my finger in her ass. "Put another one in!" She screams in pleasure now.

I withdraw enough to get my middle finger in and slowly apply pressure, using caution not to hurt her virgin butt. She moans in disgust as she slams back, smacking her crack into my fist, taking all two fingers at once.

"Ohhhh shit!" She says in a surprised yell, now biting her lip as she squints her eyes closed.

"Don't move. Let me get used to this. It doesn't hurt baby I promise. Just be still!" She begs.

I remain motionless, as I feel her ring relax and she breathes easy once again.

"Ok, now work them, I'm ready."

I slowly withdraw and slide them back in, now removing my fingers from her numb cunt.

"Yeah, just like that. Keep going, fuck this feels so good!"

I continue working them as she rocks back to meet my hand, now steadily fucking her ass.

"Ok. Pull them out, fuck my pussy until you cum, then I want that cock in my ass!" She orders.

Doing as instructed, I take my hands from her gorgeous ass, line my cock up with her drooling snatch, and plunge into her warmth.

"Ohhhh" she cries.

"Fuck you are so damn tight! You weren't this tight the first time!"

"It's swollen baby, be easy but fill me up with your cum!"

I push forward, bottoming out against her cervix again, pressing a little more forward.

"Oh my god push harder, I want more!"

I push a little more, almost as hard as I can, trying to give her more of me.

"More!" She screams.

I withdraw and slam into her with everything I have, pulling her hips toward me as I thrust, burying me as deep as possible.

"YYYEEESSSS!! GOD YES HOLD IT, PUSH BABY PUSH!" as she leans back with all her weight against me.

"I'm cumming Lisa, I'm cumming in you!" I said, no longer able to hold anything except my breath. I quickly empty myself into her as planned and withdraw from her slit.

"Put that cock in my ass now baby!"

I line up with her somewhat open star and apply some pressure. I feel my cock squeeze into her tight ass, her flexing in reaction, as she hangs her head and screams.

"Ohhhh fuckfuckfuck that is big, fuck you're big. Stop, don't move!"

I stop, afraid this game is now over, but stay perfectly still, my cock only about a third of the way in. My cock flexes uncontrollably as it so often does.

"Mmm someone likes this huh?" She said in her sexy voice.

Suddenly she rocks back with all her weight, taking all of my cock into her tight ass now.

Stopping at the hilt, she moans "It fits! I fit all of you in my ass Randy. Wait a minute longer, then you can fuck my ass as hard as you want!'

Painfully waiting, buried and wanting to fuck her so badly, I abstained. She worked her hips back and forth, slowly fucking me while I stayed still, much to my chagrin.

"Ok start slow. I know you found out about Ray and me in the ass but you are a helluva lot fatter than he is, you're really stretching me out. Go slow!" She directed.

I slowly withdrew and pressed back in. As a course of least regret, I scooped up some more of her grool and rubbed on the top and bottom of my shaft, only my head inside her ass, as I pushed back in again.

"Oh hell yeah, whatever you just did do it again!" Lisa said encouraged.

I withdrew, scooped some more juice and spread it around, pushing back in.

"Oh my god that was what I needed! It doesn't hurt anymore. Go slow for a little bit though, I don't want to tear something. Fuck your cock is fat!" She said now enjoying it.

I went slow for a few more strokes, feeling, enjoying, another first between Lisa and I. She was rocking steadily now, really getting into it, moaning and rubbing her clit.

"Wait, I got a idea!"

She moves, pulling me out of her, me growling "Oh come on!"

"Hush you, this is for you as much as it is me!" She crawled back over with her dildo in hand, smiling from ear to ear.

"This in the front, you in the back!" As she took her position in front of me again, head back on the mattress and ass against my dick.

"Ok, put it in."

I slid back in, easily now, her ass stretched now. As I rocked, she said "Faster!"

I picked up the pace, now a good fucking, not a pounding, slapping against her ass cheeks.

"Oh holy shit that is amazing!" She screamed as I felt an intruder in my pleasure. I felt her dildo in her cunt moving in, pressing against my as I humped steadily, like it wanted to divert my attention. Then, she blew my mind.

Lisa turned on the vibration on her toy, and shoved it all the way inside her.

"Oh my god! OH MY GOD!!" She howled as she came, shuddering against my cock, the ring of her ass threatening to cut off circulation to my member.

"Fuck my ass baby, fuck my ass hard!" She screamed in climax.

I needed no further instruction, I fucked furiously, slapping my groin against her ass cheeks.

"Oh my god yes! Don't stop, fuck me!"

I felt my stomach tingle, my balls tighten, I knew I was close.

"Baby girl I'm about to blow!"

"Do it! Cum in my ass!" She squealed, her orgasm waning.

I bury my cock in her ass, she pushes back, holding, begging me. I blow, ribbon after ribbon, planting my seed in this bubble ass, looking down as I am pressed tightly against her.

As we come down from our high, we collapse on the mattress together in a heap of sweat, cum, and deep breathing. I roll to my right, she follows suit, her hands holding me to her as we roll.

"Don't pull out, stay inside me," she whispered. I didn't argue, shifting my hips to align better with her, pressing into her ass again and holding there.

"Mmmm, yeah, right there. Just stay here, don't move," she whispers quietly.

Within minutes Lisa is sound asleep again. Her breathing is deep, me moving slightly does not seem to weaken her, stirring in her booty. I pushed my luck and began to slowly move my hips back and forth, agonizingly slow. Her ass never reacted, no squeeze or shudder, no reaction at all.

I withdrew almost to the head and stopped, checking for any reaction. Still none, I withdrew completely. I lay still, close enough I could push back in if I needed to. She never moved, so I shuffled off the bed to the bathroom I desperately needed.

Lisa was in a deep sleep, frankly I was tired as well and needed to rest for tomorrow. I went back to the bed and scooted Lisa on her side of the bed, covering her up and spooning her, falling asleep quickly.

I awoke the next morning, inconvenient alarm sounding, as I snooze it and stretch. I hear activity in the living room, Lisa isn't in bed, she's already up and moving about. After the morning ritual, I walk out to see Lisa still naked, eating leftover pizza and watching TV.

"Morning!" She cheerfully called to me, smiling.

"Morning," I returned, groggy and yawning, as I joined her on the couch, plopping down and laying my head in her lap.

"Wow someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"No, just not a morning person."

"Did you take care of yourself yet?" She asked as she ran her fingernails across my bare ass.

"No, trying to quit."

"Hahaha yeah, right! Why don't you turn over and let's see how that's working out?"

"Oh come on, of course it's going to be hard! I have my face inches from your bare pussy!"

"Yeah, I couldn't help but notice that. Getting a little hot down there with your breath on it."

"I can feel it."

"Can you now? Ooooo bad boy!" She said as I flicked my tongue over her slit playfully. "I'll give you 30 years to stop that!"

Scooting closer now, I lightly kiss her mound, down to her slit, and the bend of her legs.

"Here, let me help you with that," as she opens her legs, giving me more access, scooting herself down.

I kept kissing lightly all over her slit, both lips, and gently licked the crease of her legs, drawing a sigh and soft moan from her.

"Damn that feels nice! But we either need to get this going or stop now, you're gonna be late for class!" She said with pleasure dripping from her tone, now rubbing both hands through my hair as I make out with her pussy.

"So tell me to stop then," I mutter from her lips.

"Oh hell no, this feels way too good. I'm trying to be responsible here but my will power is quickly going away."

As she said that, I plunged my tongue between her folds, licking up to her button, flicking it a few times. She was soaking wet now, moving her hips to position my tongue where she wanted it. I gave her control, licking where she placed me, tongue stiff.

"Ok, stop."

"Huh?"

"Sit up."

"Uh...ok."

I sat up on the couch, sitting normally now. Lisa got up and walked to me, straddling me. I now knew why she said stop and get up, she wanted to fuck.

"Mmm nice breakfast!" I said as I licked my lips.

"There's more where that came from too. For now though, I need this in me!" She whispered, reaching down and grabbing my cock, lining it up with her cunt.

"Yeahhhh..." she trailed off as she sank down, taking me into her pussy.

"Mmm you're wet baby. Someone's a morning person too huh?"

"I'm an anytime person baby," she whispered in my ear as she started her rhythm of riding.

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight as she fought to take more of me in her, our position prohibiting that. I held my squeeze as I scooted down, taking her with me, and thrusting upward as her feet fell off the end of the couch.

"Ohh god yes finally, I need this cock deep inside me. I want it pushing on my cervix!"

She sat up as she bucked against me now, pulling her own hair up and tying it to get it out of her face. I reached up and played with her tits, squeezing them as her nipples were between my thumb and forefinger.

I leaned up and took her right breast in my mouth. I sucked her into my mouth, flicking her nipple with my tongue, lightly scraping my teeth across her nipple as I released it, moving to the left breast.

She was riding hard now, moaning and gasping as I continued pleasuring her tits. Her intensity rose quickly, her moans louder and longer, until she came hard. She stopped moving this time, not grinding uncontrollably, as her orgasm washed through her body.

"Fuck that felt so good! I wanted to see what it was like to push and stay instead of grinding fast. Now I see why you liked it so much last night!"

I grabbed her ass, holding her to me, as I stood up with her. I held her against me as I thrust and bounced her on my while I stood up. "Oh shit, don't drop me, oh fuck!"

I felt my legs burning, I knew I was not going to be able to do this very long, so I turned around and laid her on the couch. We kissed as I continued pumping in and out of her, then sat up to catch my breath.

As I sat up, I changed my angle and slid out of her, my cock facing down, as I thrust forward again making contact with her ass.

"No..not there, it's out of order for a little bit while it heals!"

I spread out a little more, changing my angle and entering her again. As I did, her right leg was against the back of the couch, it was pinned, she pulled it out and put her foot on my shoulder.

I looked over at it, still so enticing, compelling me to grab it and begin kissing her foot as I fucked her.

"Mmm yeah I remember this. Do it baby, suck my toes!" She demanded.

I took her toe into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, applying suction, releasing and moving on to the next.

"Oh god that is so hot!" She said looking up at me. "Fuck me baby, cum in my pussy while you lick my toes!" She cried.

That sent me reeling, convulsing in and out of her as I shot my load into her. It was intense but not mind blowing, definitely satisfying, and a new experience for both of us. As I came down and post orgasmic, I became very tender down there and had to stop, withdrawing and sitting down.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, it's just super sensitive right now. And I have to shower and go to class, finals are next week so I can't miss this lecture."

She got in the shower with me, another first, but no shenanigans happened as we both knew I was racing time. I got dressed, grabbed my bag, and went back into the bathroom to kiss her bye.

"Be back in about an hour and a half. Get dressed, gig is this afternoon after class. Love you!" As I walked out the door.

I couldn't concentrate on any of this blabbing that was happening in class, linear equations and blah blah blah. All I could think of was Lisa, how in the fuck did this happen? How did such a beautiful young woman, sexy as the day is long, fall for me?

I felt a throb in my jeans. No, fuck no, not here. I shifted and forced myself to focus, which worked as the throb went away. Finally class over. Thank god I graduate soon, I would flunk out if this happened a couple years earlier.

I get home and walk in to the smell of perfume and Pantene shampoo. Intoxicating. I dropped my bag at the door looking for Lisa.

"Babe I'm back!"

"In here!"

I walked into the bedroom, nope not in here. I went to the bathroom and there she was, sitting on the stool I didn't notice missing, doing her makeup. She was already wearing blue jeans, she apparently planned to wear those tonight.

They were tight, really tight, really showing off her bubble butt, visible even with her sitting down. Bonus, she was topless, her boobs exposed, nipples soft and tamed, jiggling as she moved her arm back and forth, still getting dolled up.

"Damn girl why do you gotta be so damn sexy?"

"Oh stop it, I look like shit right now."

"No, no the fuck you don't. You look good enough to eat!"

"Is that a promise?" She asked seductively, turning to look at me now as she flipped her hair over half her face.

"Oh, no...no no no...don't do that. We don't have time."

"Do what?"

"Flip your hair over your face like that. It drives me insane, all I want to do is fuck your brains out when you do that!"

"Oh really? What else do I need to know?"

"You'll figure it out, in due time my lady, in due time."

I turned and walked away to change into my gig clothes and tune my guitar. I had to take my mind off her or I would have sat her on the counter and never would've made it in time.

She came out of the bedroom dressed and ready, purse hanging off her shoulder. She wore those same jeans, a tight fitting top that had holes in the shoulders, and didn't cover all of her mid section. Her navel was exposed, her tan belly contrasting to the white material painfully covering her body, almost unfair to cover such a work of art.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth, you got a gig to play!" She smarted off as she walked to the counter, getting the cigarettes and putting them in her purse.

"Ok, you're right, let's go!"

As we drove to the club, Lisa told he how nervous she was about tonight. I never thought to ask how she felt until now, a little too late.

"I don't know anyone here so I'm gonna be a fish out of water. But that doesn't matter, I just want to see you play!"

We got to the club and went inside. Lisa followed me to the stage, really just a plywood box sitting on the floor, it wasn't Madison Square Garden. I introduced Lisa to the band, all of them trying real hard not to look at her chest.

"Ok, I'm gonna go grab a drink and let you guys work. It was nice to meet all of you, good luck!" She said as she kissed me and walked away.

Sound check started, a few minor issues but nothing we couldn't handle. As we finish sound check and set our instruments in the stands, I look around for Lisa.

"Randy!" I hear Lisa calling over the crowd.

She was at a high top table with a couple of other people that I couldn't see. I walked to her chair and kissed her, looking up to see who she was with.

"Hey bro!" Tammy yelled.

"Hey, Tammy! I didn't know you were coming! How's it going James?" I hugged Tammy then shook James' hand.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You can't bring such a little hottie in a place like this and leave her! I mean, look at her! Fuck she's turning me on and I'm a girl!" Tammy scolded me.

"She can't exactly come sit on stage with me now can she?"

"Oh, you loser! I'm glad were here Lisa, we can keep you company and I'll be your date incase any guys hit on you."

"Well, gotta go. Love you!" I said to Lisa as I kissed her again, longer this time, and walked away.

"Love you too babe, knock em dead!" She said back, smacking my ass as I walked away.

"Wait. What?" Tammy said, shocked.

"What? He said love you, so I said love you too babe! Don't act all shocked, besides, it isn't wrong anymore if you think about it."

"Huh. Guess you're right, just really took my by surprise. So when's the wedding?" Tammy smarted off, laughing.

"Uh, no. Let's not talk about that."

"What the fuck is going on here?" James asked, really confused.

"I'll tell you later." Tammy told him.

The gig went great. We really kicked ass. A couple of times I saw Tammy and Lisa dancing while we played. It was really cool to see them getting along, I knew I dropped a bomb and walked away by telling Lisa I loved her in front if Tammy.