Too Good to Be True Pt. 05 - Final

Story Info
Randy, Lisa, Tammy, and James enjoy one final tryst.
4.6k words
4.61
9.9k
27

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last part of this story. I have really enjoyed writing this. What I've left out until now is, this is a mostly true story. Of course, I did add some flair to it, but overall it's mostly true, names changed of course. What's true and what's not? Let your imagination make that choice!

**********

This was wild, but why am I surprised anymore with these two? I mean, they like each other, alot apparently, and Lisa is like a match made in heaven for me, why question anything anymore? Well, I'm still awkward you see, it's getting better, but I still make things awkward by speaking.

"So we're really gonna do this huh?" I asked.

"Why, do you not want to?" Lisa asks, my hand on her tits.

"Why the fuck not, I mean, not like it hasn't happened before!"

"Christ, Randy, shut up already!" Tammy ordered, she too getting felt up by James.

"Yeah, Christ left this situation a long time ago!

There it is, awkward silence. Realizing that I had successfully created one again, I just giggled and shook my head, returning back to pleasuring my extremely hot and horny fiancee. Wait, what? Yeah, that's right, fiancee.

"Well then let's get this show on the road!" I whispered into Lisa's ear, lifting her shirt over her head and throwing it onto the floor.

I kissed her neck, biting just a little, as unfastened her bra, pulling it off and tossing it away as well. I worked my way down to the top of her breast, kissing and licking my way around, the prize now firmly in my mouth.

"Ohh" she whispered as I rolled her nipple in my mouth, flicking my tongue across it.

"I wanna taste some of those babies!" Tammy said, hopping over to pay some attention to Lisa's left breast.

"Ohh nice. I get both of yall huh?" Lisa cooed.

"They're so tempting, I just had to taste them!" Tammy moaned. "Fuck I'm glad I did too. Your tits are amazing babe!" As she smacked Lisa's ass, still covered by the same blue jeans she wore last night.

"Oh damn, James ain't fuckin around!" Lisa said loudly, her eyes fixed on him.

"How the fuck do you take THAT!" Lisa screamed, intended for Tammy.

"Like this!" James said as he stepped behind Tammy, lining up with her. She was already naked, I never noticed, I was a little preoccupied.

"Mmmmmm..." Tammy moaned, still latched on Lisa's tit like a nursing baby.

James had entered her and was sliding his way in. She must not be used to him. He had some girth, a helluva lot more than me, but not quite as long.

He eventually got all the way in, holding himself into her for a few minutes. Yeah, I knew why, fuck that felt amazing, buried inside her. I couldn't think that way anymore though, we both just got engaged.

"Oh I'm just getting some while I can. She's got some plans with this guy!" James said playfully, and out of nowhere, slapped my ass.

I jerked up, looking at him like he just slapped my ass, because well, he did.

"I don't go that way, don't get any ideas!" I said, serious as a heart attack.

"Whoa, easy there big guy, I was just messing around, trust me, you are the last thing I want to do today!"

"Ok, good, as long as we understand each other."

A head nod from both and we were back to our original tasks at hand, these hotties now naked in front of us. Apparently while James and I had a mutual understanding, Lisa shimmied out of her jeans, and panties, if she was even wearing any.

"Well you don't waste any time do you!" I said as I kneeled down, eager to taste her.

"Nope, get up cowboy, that isn't for you!"

I stood up, looking at her with confusion. "Well who the hell is it for then?"

Lisa pointed to Tammy as she laid back on the bed and spread her legs. "She's gonna lick my cunt while you fuck her!"

"Uhh...so about that. Her fuck hole is kinda busy at the moment!"

"Oh, my bad. I got your seat. Here, your turn!" James piped up.

What is going on here? Can this get any more weird? This guy was about to be cucked by his girlfriend's brother and was all happy about it.

"Well come on already, don't act all shy now!" Tammy called.

Startled and focusing back on the situation at hand, I return my gaze to my sister eating out my girl with her ass in the air, waiting on me to fuck her. Yeah, much better!

I line up and rub my cock up her slit, pressing as I get to her opening, entering her warm embrace.

"Mmmm," she moans through Lisa's cunt.

"Oh yeah, she likes that!" Lisa cried as she rubbed Tammy's head between her legs.

I begin working in and out, picking up the pace, banging Tammy's mouth into Lisa's cunt.

"Oh fuck that is so hot!" Lisa moans, now climbing the ladder of ecstasy.

"Hey big boy, why don't you bring that up here and let me taste it!" Lisa proposes to James.

"Who, me?"

"No, Casper there behind you. Yes goofy you! Bring your dick up here so I can suck it!"

James shrugs and climbs onto the bed, positioning himself for Lisa to slob his knob. I watch, not sure how I would feel about it, but fuck was it hot!

Lisa really went to work on him, evident by his moans and eyes closed, rocking his hips, now fucking her face.

Lisa let out a moan that escalated to a scream with James' cock in her mouth, as she began to shudder. Tammy was really working her over as she came pretty quickly.

I could feel Tammy tightening, she was already tight enough, but wow this was something else! She bucked back into me, meeting my every thrust enthusiastically. She released Lisa's pussy long enough to give me instructions.

"Harder!"

"Stick your finger in my ass please!" She pleaded.

I lubricated my finger with our juices that dripped from her pussy and dabbed it on her pink star. After another dip to lube up again, I returned my finger to her ass and pressed in gently, stopping halfway to allow her adjustment time.

"Ok go!" She said with a mouthful of Lisa.

Lisa is in full thrall of her waves now, grinding her bean to Tammy's face, furiously sucking on James. She hadn't shown him her lack of gag yet, I guess she saved the best for last.

I was now fucking Tammy pretty hard, my balls tightening as my own orgasm grew closer. Working my finger in and out of my sister's ass was what she needed. She leaned forward as she flexed, her orgasm starting. I buried my finger in her ass and smacked by balls against her clit as I pounded her.

"Lisa I'm about to cum!" James announced, Tammy and Lisa cumming in tandem too much for him.

Lisa, rather than pulling out, slammed her face into his pubic region, bottoming out against her throat and holding there. There's that trick, works every time!

"Fffuuuu..." James grunted as he erupted into Lisa's throat, her sucking his cock and swallowing like a prom star.

That was my push over the edge. I pulled my finger out of Tammy's ass, grabbed her hips, and pulled her to me as I pushed in, holding her against the bottom of my shaft, as I growled and released my seed into my sister's tight little pussy.

The moans, gasps, sweat, the smell of sex in the room, this was the hottest thing I had ever been a part. There was a small window where all 4 of us were in pleasure at the same time, Lisa the first to fully come down, followed by Tammy, James, then myself.

We all just sat there in our euphoric states, panting, looking around at each other, as we all started laughing at about the same time.

"Wow, bud you got a treasure here, no gag and she swallows? Know how rare that is?" James complimented.

"Yeah, she's quite the jewel! This one's no slouch though. Her pussy is tighter than a snare drum, no man can last long in here!" As I flexed, still inside Tammy.

"Oh stop, sensitive. My new sister in law has such a sweet tasting pussy! I could eat it for hours!"

"Oh god please do! This time though, I want to be on top of Randy while he fucks my ass, you eat my pussy, and I suck James' dick!" Lisa squeaked, as Tammy licked her slit again, teasing her as she spoke.

"Damn girl you are insatiable!" James cried.

"You have no idea!" I boasted to James.

James and I withdrew out cocks from our respective holes they were in, playing rock, paper, scissors for who pissed first.

I won, so I finally relieved the pressure that I ignored, I hadn't gone since I woke up. What a good feeling, pissing first thing in the morning after getting off.

"Dammit man, you draining a lake in there?" James shouted, he must've really had to go!

I flushed and washed my hands before opening the door and slowly walking out. "Oh you jackass come on!"

I stopped being a prick and moved, giving him access he needed. I wondered if he even made it, the door never shut before the sound of water being poured rang out.

I walked to the bed and plopped down between Tammy and Lisa, who were now talking silently, which stopped as soon as I laid down.

"Don't let me stop your little girl chat going on here!" I mocked.

"Oh we're done talking, now it's time to show!" Tammy said seductively, now propped on her elbow looking at Lisa as she spoke.

"Don't mind if I do!" Lisa quipped back.

Lisa hopped up and straddled me, pressing her freshly licked pussy to my soft cock, grinding herself on me.

"Oh!" I said in surprise.

It took about 10 seconds before I was rock hard again, this hottie sliding on my cock again as I fondled her tits.

"Damn baby he woke up quick!" She said, lifting herself off me and squeezing my now sore and throbbing member.

She spun around, giving me a good view of that stunning bubble butt, as she squatted and lined my well lubricated cock up with her ass.

"Oh fuck you were serious!" I said, the light bulb finally clicking on in my head.

"You thought I was kidding huh?" She moaned as she lowered herself onto me, my cock now firmly in her tight ass.

She stopped, letting herself stretch a little, biting her lip as she groaned in pleasure. She took a little more at a time, stopping to adjust, until I was buried inside her and she rested all of her weight on me.

"I think we broke James!" Tammy called out in laughter.

James emerged from the bathroom in time to watch Lisa take my cock in her bum, now fully inside her, as she played with her tits astride me.

He stood there, mouth open, motionless, unable to speak or move. Tammy got up and went over to him, cupping his balls with her hand as she kissed him, snapping him back to reality.

"Want to join them?" Tammy asked softly.

"Yes, I do. You're Not upset at me for shooting in her mouth, are you?" He asked.

"Nope. Play your cards right and you might even fuck her!" Tammy cooed, now stroking his half hard dick.

"I need your mouth Tammy!" Lisa cried, now lying back on me, scooting up and down, the sweat of our bodies slick enough to slide without burning us.

"Mmmm yes you do baby girl!" Tammy replied as she took James' hand and strutted toward us.

Tammy wasted no time getting to Lisa, her straddling my legs as she dove her tongue into Lisa. This caused a shudder and scream from Lisa, as if she were already cumming.

"Oooo she likes it!" Tammy moaned into Lisa's pussy, continuing to lap her tongue to take in her juices.

"Hooooh!" Tammy muttered, as James entered her from behind. He wasted no time getting all the way inside Tammy, now rocking his hips slowly, savoring each stroke.

To be a spectator to this would've been so nice. I am the bottom piece, my cock in Lisa's ass as she slides up and down, laying her back onto my chest as I massage her tits. Tammy straddling my lower legs, tongue lashing Lisa's swollen pussy. James now steadily fucking Tammy from behind, all of us now adjusted and in time with each other so our movements were together.

This was amazing. Lisa was so close, something inhibiting her orgasm, unsure and beginning to get frustrated. Tammy sensed the frustration, and made the decision to change things up a bit.

She motioned for James to stop. He withdrew and backed up, unsure of what was happening. I was too, this wasn't going to help Lisa, rather hinder her.

Tammy stopped and crawled up to Lisa's head, kissing her passionately. At the same time, keeping Lisa's attention on her, she beckoned James and pointed to Lisa's pussy. I saw this, and knew what she had in mind.

James glanced up to me, seeking permission I guess, to which I nodded. James crawled up the bed, careful not to move the mattress too much and tip Lisa off what was about to happen. He managed to get to her chest and she noticed him moving, glanced his way, and broke her kiss.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked.

Her light bulb went off as she glared back at Tammy, already having James' cock in hand, guiding it to her glistening and empty pussy.

"Are you sur..." Lisa was cut off, unable to finish her question, as James entered her cunt.

He slowly pushed in, looking for any sign Lisa may be in pain, as was I. She gasped and threw her head into Lisa, kissing like a woman possessed as she squeaked.

James continued pushing until he was as far as he could go without us touching down there. I was glad he stopped, that isn't my cup of tea, and apparently his either.

He withdrew slowly, then pushed again, as I lay perfectly still, not wanting to ruin this for Lisa.

"Fuck, oh my god, shit, what are you doing to me?" She squealed, releasing her kiss from Tammy.

"Do we need to stop, baby? I don't want you to be in pain," I whispered in her ear.

She turned her head to me, I could see her eyes, there wasn't a hint of pain anywhere, it was like she was on another planet.

"This is my biggest fantasy, I've always fantasized about having one in my ass, one in my pussy, and one in my mouth. No babe, please don't make him stop. Please let him fuck my pussy while you fuck my ass. Please!" She moaned, now writhing on top of me.

Not another word was spoken. This was her fantasy. This was going to be perfect for her. Well, perfect except for a third dick for her to suck.

"Here, this isn't a cock but you can suck it!" Tammy said, straddling Lisa and I, facing James. She crawled backward until her pussy was in Lisa's face. I felt Lisa respond, sucking Tammy's clit.

James began moving in and out, a little quicker now, still taking caution to open her gently. I flexed my hips back into the bed, sliding my cock out of her ass, then back in.

We stayed at this for a few minutes, careful not to cause any pain or discomfort to Lisa.

"Faster," I heard her mumble from Tammy's box.

James increased his speed, as I did mine, now at a steady pace, abusing Lisa's lower holes.

"Faster!" She said in a more intense voice. She was really enjoying this, her fantasy coming true at this moment.

"Fuck me harder!" She screamed, now seemingly intent on us banging her ass and pussy. James picked up his speed to a fast paced bludgeoning of her pussy, while I rocked as fast as I could in and out of her ass.

Tammy was grinding into Lisa's face, now with her lips against James'. They made out while they assaulted my fiance, and she was so far gone I really don't know how she didn't cum right away. I was about ready to again though!

"Baby I'm gonna cum soon!" I whispered.

"Me too," James whispered into Tammy's mouth, but loud enough Lisa heard him.

"Cum in me! Fill me up with cum, all 3 holes. Please! Please cum in me!" She screamed, now fingering Tammy, as she was unable to breathe like she needed to while licking her cunt.

I really picked up the pace now, banging her ass from underneath, as James matched my increase. I felt her ass tighten, this was it, she was about to have her fantasy orgasm.

"Oh fuck here it comes!" I announced, now slammed into her ass as deep as I could go.

"Fffuuu.." James grunted, he was about to cum too.

Lisa curled her fingers inside Tammy, hitting the little ball of nerves behind her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Tammy cried.

I blew my top, I couldn't stand it anymore. I groaned steadily as I pumped her anus full of cum, spasming with each spurt that ejected into her.

James came too, shooting ribbon after ribbon of his goo into her pussy. He was steadily groaning as well, voice shaky, it would seem his was as intense as mine, as I could feel it since only a thin piece of skin separated our shooting dicks.

Tammy curled her toes as she squirted into Lisa's chest and neck. Screaming, not groaning, as her orgasm took over her body.

Lisa's ass clinched my cock so hard it hurt. I didn't tell her, I could man through it for her to have this experience.

Her orgasm overtook her body and she went wild! She bucked like a rodeo bull, her entire body stiff and convulsing, as she screamed louder than I had ever heard her scream. I was sure the cops would show up shortly.

She quickly pressed her face to Tammy's still squirting cunt to take in her juices, gripping her ass cheeks as she pulled Tammy into her face. Tammy followed her lead and sat back, now firmly sitting on Lisa's face, cumming over and over into her mouth.

Lisa's ass gripped my cock like a vise, a couple of times I was literally afraid she would cause some damage to my partner in her ass, but still, this was her's, I was not going to stop her.

She came for an eternity, as did the rest of us, our orgasms seeming to reactivate, reacting to the others, until we all lost our strength and could barely move. It was fucking amazing!

Tammy was the first to dismount, as Lisa's request from tapping her leg like an MMA fighter tapping out. Lisa gasped as Tammy slid off her, able to get air into all of her lungs again. James pulled out, grunting the entire way, painful as it was to pull out of Lisa's pussy. I knew that pain all too well, I hate pulling out too, I would live inside her if I could.

Lisa was going to have to remove me from her ass by rolling off of me. She didn't though, she continued to lay there, catching her breath, recovering from what I hoped was the biggest, most intense, orgasm of her life.

"Oh...my...god." she managed to get out between deep breaths.

"Was that what you hoped it would be, baby?" I whispered.

"So...good. So...much...more," she said, struggling to talk.

"Shhh...take your time. Just lay here and recover, let's talk after you catch your breath," I whispered.

After about 5 minutes of post orgasmic silence, she finally was able to speak without running out of breath with every word.

"Thank you baby! I never expected that to happen, or you to allow it, but thank you so much! How did you know that was my fantasy?" Lisa whispered.

"I didn't. Tammy cooked this up on the fly. We never discussed any of this, I was as shocked as you were," I explained.

"You little nymph!" Lisa said with a great big smile as she turned to face Tammy.

"I had a feeling, and I was right. You should have seen the look on your face when James got in you, two cocks stuffing your holes. You looked like you died and went to heaven!" Tammy said.

"I think I did. I think someone else did too!" She cooed, wiggling her ass on my still semi erect cock planted in her ass.

"Easy, I don't think I can handle any more, I need a break. He's starting to get sore," I cautioned.

"Aww...ok. You're probably right, I'm probably gonna be pretty sore too, I should take it easy for a while now." Lisa admitted.

She raised herself up, removing my cock from her ass, as she sunk down beside me, nestling to my side.

"Wow what a morning!" Tammy said, proud of her work.

"Shouldn't have challenged me babe!" James called.

"Yeah, that's what it was, sure!" Tammy sarcastically popped off.

"This was bound to happen sooner or later. Why not now?" I asked.

"Yeah but we can't keep doing this. When Lisa came, she screamed so loud, I'm not sure the neighbors won't call the cops, thinking I'm trying to murder her or something!" I laughed.

"Was I that loud?"

"Oh hell yes!" We all said in unison.

We got up, taking turns showering, Lisa and I first then Tammy and James.

12